"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote: Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
You two should get a hotel room, I am sure you would be very happy together :roll:
Can I borrow the honeymoon suite that you and others use ?
vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by vampireLOREN »

AndyPandy wrote:
Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lSwdOJ3YqI
Not only that Pigpot was hailing Joinder as his hero earlier on Goofyland, post's been deleted now :Axe:

I tell a lie, it's still there :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... lSzo3rfWK0
Stone me!!! if they only knew, this is wonderful.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote: Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
You two should get a hotel room, I am sure you would be very happy together :roll:
Can I borrow the honeymoon suite that you and others use ?

You are now in line for the TROLL of the year award, GD! You.
And it all down to PigPot.
Every time I think I have a chance......you jump in front.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lSwdOJ3YqI
Not only that Pigpot was hailing Joinder as his hero earlier on Goofyland, post's been deleted now :Axe:

Well, at least I know I won't get posts decimated if I pop over there, they allow dissent and their moderators don't seem to be on the verge of a permanate nervous breaidown.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time defender of truth and logic over on various boards. I've watched the long term vilification of Peter of England and have actively opposed the twats over on "Quatloos". Check out my stuff there and across the web. I've been active for a long time. For years now. Exposing the Freemasonic / shill activism that pervades modern society.

pigpot.
Sadly you readers only get to see a very small portion of the postings that Piggy tries to make on Quatloos. We moderators, fearful of his eloquence and the truth he is trying to reveal, block the great majority of his posts from seeing the light of day. He keeps us busy.
by pigpot » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:05 am

Yes. Thanks for the welcome people. Nice to be here. I've been quite all over the place over the years. David Icke. WFS. Marc Stevens. Quatloos and now here. I've been watching what you guys have been doing for years now and it's very good indeed.

You are completely correct about Quatloos. It is indeed filled with very un-savoury characters Police, Judicial system workers, Judges, Income tax thieves etc. I'll help where I can here and assist others with personal experience especially with telling the Police where to go and shove themselves.
They don't need your assistance piggy, Peter is doing the job quite nicely.

For someone with such disdain for Quatloos Piggy seems somewhat obsessional about us; this incoherent stream of consciousness rant had obviously been building up for a long, long time until he found a place to vent. It points out very graphically what happens when Pigpot is allowed to post without restraint and why he is on moderated status here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

Well, at least I know I won't get posts decimated if I pop over there, they allow dissent and their moderators don't seem to be on the verge of a permanate nervous breaidown.
Are your feelings hurt because I just deleted some of your posts over at Tom Crawford because you were trying to start another flame war? It looks like I'll be doing the same on this discussion soon. If you are sad about the decimation you are subject to here feel free to join piggy at GOODF. They aren't afraid to let you speak the truth there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

Well lets see they banned me 4 times.....and you will have to have doubled that! unless you are already back there? if you are put a word in for Bones...please.

Namaste.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Are your feelings hurt because I just deleted some of your posts over at Tom Crawford because you were trying to start another flame war? It looks like I'll be doing the same on this discussion soon. If you are sad about the decimation you are subject to here feel free to join piggy at GOODF. They aren't afraid to let you speak the truth there.
My feelings aren't hurt at all. But thanks for asking anyway.
Peace
Bones

Post by Bones »

Ignoring Joinder's sad and pathetic attempts to start a flame war which is nothing more than him acting like a baby crying for attention - I HAVE BREAKING NEWS !!!!

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

Pigpot does mention me :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:Ignoring Joinder's sad and pathetic attempts to start a flame war which is nothing more than him acting like a baby crying for attention - I HAVE BREAKING NEWS !!!!

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

You've been mentioned by pigpot, errrrrm well done, true recognition !! :sarcasmon:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:Ignoring Joinder's sad and pathetic attempts to start a flame war which is nothing more than him acting like a baby crying for attention - I HAVE BREAKING NEWS !!!!

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed my flame war attempts. So happy that you have got the recognition that you deserve.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

The moderators will end up with Repetitive Strain Injuries at the rate the delete button is being hammered
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:The moderators will end up with Repetitive Strain Injuries at the rate the delete button is being hammered
You just have to PM Piggy now....it would be rude not to, see if you can get him on a hangout with Roy.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:The moderators will end up with Repetitive Strain Injuries at the rate the delete button is being hammered
You just have to PM Piggy now....it would be rude not to, see if you can get him on a hangout with Roy.
I've admired pigpot from his very first post, shame that we didn't get to see the whole lot.
I will of course get in touch with him
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Sadly you readers only get to see a very small portion of the postings that Piggy tries to make on Quatloos. We moderators, fearful of his eloquence and the truth he is trying to reveal, block the great majority of his posts from seeing the light of day. He keeps us busy.
Seems to me that some of us clearly owe you a pint or two for your sterling work.

If you visit Chester maybe?

As for pigpot, as one door closes, another one opens (rinse and repeat).
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
I've admired pigpot from his very first post, shame that we didn't get to see the whole lot.
Joinder, you are such a card, love your sense of humour - go for it
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
See how many pages you can get him to write to you, ask him loads of questions too.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: You just have to PM Piggy now....it would be rude not to, see if you can get him on a hangout with Roy.
See how many pages you can get him to write to you, ask him loads of questions too.
I don't think the memory on my device is up to it.
I am going to purchase a new memory card
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

AndyPandy wrote:
Not only that Pigpot was hailing Joinder as his hero earlier on Goofyland...
At last, a place where Pigpot can be popular, he's found his spiritual home and I'm sure he'll be happy there. Maybe he and Joinder can tour the circuit together, tales of how they entered the banker/shill/police/bailiff's maw, struck a few blows for goofydom and survived to tell the tale.

Be good if they do especially if it means they make less mess over here.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Really?

He mentions EVERYBODY. It's like boasting you're special because you got included in this picture.