"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote: less mess over here.
Being a bit of a rural dweller, pig poo stinks and so does chicken poo.

I can abide sheep poo and horse poo. Cow poo - not keen on that also.

So, the more poo that is directed elsewhere is fine by me.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pox wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Sadly you readers only get to see a very small portion of the postings that Piggy tries to make on Quatloos. We moderators, fearful of his eloquence and the truth he is trying to reveal, block the great majority of his posts from seeing the light of day. He keeps us busy.
Seems to me that some of us clearly owe you a pint or two for your sterling work.

If you visit Chester maybe?

As for pigpot, as one door closes, another one opens (rinse and repeat).
We're spending the afternoon and night of June 14th in Chester. How could I skip the Brewery Tap? Sadly The Ship Victory is gone.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Bones wrote:Ignoring Joinder's sad and pathetic attempts to start a flame war which is nothing more than him acting like a baby crying for attention - I HAVE BREAKING NEWS !!!!

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

Pigpot does mention me :haha:
Wow! Really?

He mentions EVERYBODY. It's like boasting you're special because you got included in this picture.

Ouch! Harsh. Very, very harsh.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

He mentions EVERYBODY. It's like boasting you're special because you got included in this picture.
...and here I was getting excited about my first-ever mention on GOODF. :(
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Not only that Pigpot was hailing Joinder as his hero earlier on Goofyland...
At last, a place where Pigpot can be popular, he's found his spiritual home and I'm sure he'll be happy there. Maybe he and Joinder can tour the circuit together, tales of how they entered the banker/shill/police/bailiff's maw, struck a few blows for goofydom and survived to tell the tale.

Be good if they do especially if it means they make less mess over here.
On hi Yiam, hope you had a great day, and very good idea about doing a tour, I know you've cruised around certain areas of particular note too, so I will look to you for guidance to avoid any unpleasantness of the kind you encountered.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

pigpot wrote:Look, everyone! Here's a Quat topic where I told wserra that he was a stinky rotter, but then the fascist moderators took it down!! I'm like a gorilla warfare person, they didn't know had hit them.!!??!111?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Bones wrote:Ignoring Joinder's sad and pathetic attempts to start a flame war which is nothing more than him acting like a baby crying for attention - I HAVE BREAKING NEWS !!!!

At last !!!!!!!!!!!

Pigpot does mention me :haha:
Wow! Really?

I may be wrong? but the guy just behind the goal slightly to the left......is Joinder. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lSwdOJ3YqI
Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
Thanks "Joinder". Just to let you know why the posting was a mess is that it wouldn't me post so many quotes or something in one post or something like that. I've got more to do with my time than somebody like "Burnaby49" and arrange everything all colour coded and stuff so that's why I did what. I don't claim to have an income tax left brain. I left instructions as to how to deal with the quotations and stuff.

Thanks for your support. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bwahahahaha Piggy thinks I'm a lawyer, in spite of the many many times I have repeatedly posted that I am not. I have had the benefit of some legal training, which was limited and have some experience in law, but I don't do it on a professional basis. At the moment I'm kind of in a position where I suppose I could best be described as the idly affluent.

He also thinks I'm not clevah. I'm so upset with that I don't know how I will live my life after having had piggys cutting remarks seared deeply into my psyche. Well I suppose I'll just console myself with that fact that right now I'm in a rather nice hotel in New York and have had a couple of fantastic evening watching shows on Broadway and seeing touristy sites.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Bwahahahaha Piggy thinks I'm a lawyer, in spite of the many many times I have repeatedly posted that I am not. I have had the benefit of some legal training, which was limited and have some experience in law, but I don't do it on a professional basis. At the moment I'm kind of in a position where I suppose I could best be described as the idly affluent.

He also thinks I'm not clevah. I'm so upset with that I don't know how I will live my life after having had piggys cutting remarks seared deeply into my psyche. Well I suppose I'll just console myself with that fact that right now I'm in a rather nice hotel in New York and have had a couple of fantastic evening watching shows on Broadway and seeing touristy sites.
Don't forget to try McSorley's Old Alehouse. The oldest tavern in New York, established 1854 and it has not changed significantly, inside or out, since the 1930's. I'd wanted to go since I was 15 when I read "The Old House At Home", a story about McSorleys written in 1940 by the legendary New York writer Joseph Mitchell. Last spring, over half a century later, I made it. I went seven times in a ten day stay.
Notable people who have visited McSorley's include Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, Peter Cooper, Boss Tweed, and Woody Guthrie. Literary figures like Hunter S. Thompson[17] Brendan Behan, Paul Blackburn, LeRoi Jones, Gilbert Sorrentino, George Jean Nathan, and Cornell Woolrich have been cited as regulars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McSorley% ... _Ale_House
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

I love threads where posters like pigpot talk to themselves. They are hilarious.
pigpot, you should always bear in mind that the thickos over on GOOFs can only just manage to make their way through one paragraph. After that they tend to drift off. Short and sweet is best. Unless you enjoy talking to yourself?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

pigpot wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Thanks "Joinder". Just to let you know why the posting was a mess is that it wouldn't me post so many quotes or something in one post or something like that. I've got more to do with my time than somebody like "Burnaby49" and arrange everything all colour coded and stuff so that's why I did what. I don't claim to have an income tax left brain. I left instructions as to how to deal with the quotations and stuff.

Having just read PigPots reply to Joinder I have a theory, it is my opinion that PigPot and Roy the GreenHatted Media Mogul/ NewWave film maker are one and the same person. This would explain much and perhaps it should be checked out. :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

vampireLOREN wrote:Having just read PigPots reply to Joinder I have a theory, it is my opinion that PigPot and Roy the GreenHatted Media Mogul/ NewWave film maker are one and the same person. This would explain much and perhaps it should be checked out. :shrug:
Why? Two gibbering idiots fond of their own voices, with nothing of substance to say
and then speaking only to express their inner bile and ignorance. Both of whom I ignore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

PeanutGallery wrote:Bwahahahaha Piggy thinks I'm a lawyer, in spite of the many many times I have repeatedly posted that I am not. I have had the benefit of some legal training, which was limited and have some experience in law, but I don't do it on a professional basis. At the moment I'm kind of in a position where I suppose I could best be described as the idly affluent.

Yes, everyone on the internet describes themselves as affluent, usually with a yacht or two thrown in for good measure.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

notorial dissent wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Having just read PigPots reply to Joinder I have a theory, it is my opinion that PigPot and Roy the GreenHatted Media Mogul/ NewWave film maker are one and the same person. This would explain much and perhaps it should be checked out. :shrug:
Why? Two gibbering idiots fond of their own voices, with nothing of substance to say
and then speaking only to express their inner bile and ignorance. Both of whom I ignore.
Thanks for ignoring me by mentioning me in bright blue ink.
Marvellous
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

pigpot wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Hi pigpot, a cracking read over on the other side, I can see why moderators felt the need to go mental with the delete function.
It's a shame that the level of intelligence is so low that this crowd resort to name calling and insults if you don't toe the party line.
Still, your posts , now free from censorship , are revealing, well done.
Peace
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, well, the idiot currently known as joinder has either admitted to being piggy and/or Green Hat, or simply that he is over fond of his own mouth noises, or simply can't read. I'll settle for any and/or all of the above, and add him to the list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

notorial dissent wrote:
Perhaps you have never seen a video produced , edited, filmed , and featuring Roy?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:

Yes, everyone on the internet describes themselves as affluent, usually with a yacht or two thrown in for good measure.
Peace
With the exception of Shaun .......he is effluent.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Is it just me or has it been some time since Ceylon has been mentioned in this thread? I note from the quote boxes that Pigpot and Joinder are still very active and somehow taking control of the game with their meandering nonsense. Maybe the time has come to get things back on track. Or abandon ship and leave the two of them to it.