"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:Is it just me or has it been some time since Ceylon has been mentioned in this thread? I note from the quote boxes that Pigpot and Joinder are still very active and somehow taking control of the game with their meandering nonsense. Maybe the time has come to get things back on track. Or abandon ship and leave the two of them to it.
Happy Birthday
I hope you had a Real Ale to celebrate.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, well, the idiot currently known as joinder has either admitted to being piggy and/or Green Hat, or simply that he is over fond of his own mouth noises, or simply can't read. I'll settle for any and/or all of the above, and add him to the list.
You're doing very well in ignoring me.
Your comment was a bit of a mess, do you want to try again ?
Peace
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

If anyone is a member of GOODF can they please post in this thread before Applecart telling someone to stop their payments ends up with them losing their home.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 75#p430179

[quote=Applecart]Ashlee27, I have to tell you that you should not have done business with a firm called Endeavour Personal Finance Ltd - you have been SCAMMED!!

The FCA say "Do not do business with a firm who is listed with them as 'former' - the firm you dealt with is such a firm, and was listed as 'former' even before the date of the agreement you speak of as being done in 2007...please see here:[/quote]

Seriously can someone point out to that idiot that as the loan was for £20k in 2007 that it would not have been regulated by the FSA. It would have been a Consumer Credit Regulated loan for which Endevour did have a licence

0366118 Endeavour Personal Finance Limited
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Having just read PigPots reply to Joinder I have a theory, it is my opinion that PigPot and Roy the GreenHatted Media Mogul/ NewWave film maker are one and the same person. This would explain much and perhaps it should be checked out. :shrug:
Why? Two gibbering idiots fond of their own voices, with nothing of substance to say
and then speaking only to express their inner bile and ignorance. Both of whom I ignore.
Perhaps you have never seen a video produced , edited, filmed , and featuring Roy?
It was excellent that the way "inner bile and ignorance" was demonstrated with a post containing the very same.
Wonderful .
Peace.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:If anyone is a member of GOODF can they please post in this thread before Applecart telling someone to stop their payments ends up with them losing their home.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 75#p430179
Applecart wrote:Ashlee27, I have to tell you that you should not have done business with a firm called Endeavour Personal Finance Ltd - you have been SCAMMED!!

The FCA say "Do not do business with a firm who is listed with them as 'former' - the firm you dealt with is such a firm, and was listed as 'former' even before the date of the agreement you speak of as being done in 2007...please see here:
Seriously can someone point out to that idiot that as the loan was for £20k in 2007 that it would not have been regulated by the FSA. It would have been a Consumer Credit Regulated loan for which Endevour did have a licence

0366118 Endeavour Personal Finance Limited
I wonder if anyone around here is a member of that place ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: I wonder if anyone around here is a member of that place ?
I would not be surprised if you are and we already know your significant other pigpot is
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:
I would not be surprised if you are and we already know your significant other pigpot is
They have a more liberal attitude to comments, there's no North Korean style censorship.
The self proclaimed intelligentsia on here are very good at insults and name calling, quite the eye opener.
Real Ale huh ?
Peace
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:Is it just me or has it been some time since Ceylon has been mentioned in this thread? I note from the quote boxes that Pigpot and Joinder are still very active and somehow taking control of the game with their meandering nonsense. Maybe the time has come to get things back on track. Or abandon ship and leave the two of them to it.
I agree to some extent, this thread is supposed to be about Haining.

Because Haining is involved in GOOFY and pigpot has posted on there about this site, I suppose that there is a fleeting relevance, but that's about all.

As to joinders involvement, I don't see how it is on topic ( but is seemingly on HIS topic - though I am not sure what his topic/crusade is)
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

OK let's get back on topic
Ceylon, someone who is part of an organisation that attempts to stop evictions, that advises people in financial difficulties, who stood up to physical intimidation at evictions.
Peace
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
Joinder, I really don't care who your significant other is, or even if you have one - it is none of my business.

But, why are you so angry (seemingly)?
Is it other people making you angry? If so, just ignore them - its really easy if you try!

I have asked before but please, can you give it a rest now?

These petty spats are getting a bit tiresome.

And the latest red rag above is a case in point because that is all it is.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:
Joinder, I really don't care who your significant other is, or even if you have one - it is none of my business.

But, why are you so angry (seemingly)?
Is it other people making you angry? If so, just ignore them - its really easy if you try!

I have asked before but please, can you give it a rest now?

These petty spats are getting a bit tiresome.

And the latest red rag above is a case in point because that is all it is.
There is no anger at all in my comments, I am unfailingly polite and courteous, despite the insults and unseemly remarks made toward me.
What I wrote above is my opinion, on a site that Quatloos decided to set up to try to vilify a man..

So who is the angry one ?

Thank you for your concern , however misplaced.
Peace
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
They have a more liberal attitude to comments, there's no North Korean style censorship.
The self proclaimed intelligentsia on here are very good at insults and name calling, quite the eye opener.
Real Ale huh ?
Peace
Oh how many times have you been banned over there in GoofY HQ? :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
I agree to some extent, this thread is supposed to be about Haining.

Because Haining is involved in GOOFY and pigpot has posted on there about this site, I suppose that there is a fleeting relevance, but that's about all.

As to joinders involvement, I don't see how it is on topic ( but is seemingly on HIS topic - though I am not sure what his topic/crusade is)
You have a good point, he is meeting the Council tomorrow to discuss Peadophiles........nothing new then.
He wrote one word to pigpot " Welcome" that was before Piggy made his 'massif' post.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote: There is no anger at all in my comments, I am unfailingly polite and courteous, despite the insults and unseemly remarks made toward me.
What I wrote above is my opinion, on a site that Quatloos decided to set up to try to vilify a man..

Peace
I beg to differ, I feel that you are angry about something, or many things but this is just my opinion and I am entitled to it (as you are entitled to yours).

If the man that you refer to as being 'vilified' by this site is Haining then all I can say is that he and his like has caused untold misery to me and my family.

So, vilify him - yes, I will because frankly, he and his like deserve it.

You have no idea (or I hope you have no idea) how much damage he and his like can cause.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Pox wrote:
Joinder wrote: There is no anger at all in my comments, I am unfailingly polite and courteous, despite the insults and unseemly remarks made toward me.

Peace
I beg to differ, I feel that you are angry about something, or many things but this is just my opinion and I am entitled to it (as you are entitled to yours).

If the man that you refer to as being 'vilified' by this site is Haining then all I can say is that he and his like has caused untold misery to me and my family.

So, vilify him - yes, I will because frankly, he and his like deserve it.

You have no idea (or I hope you have no idea) how much damage he and his like can cause.
I am truly sorry if Ceylon has caused your family any harm. In the end decisions are in our own hands, Mark can only offer guidance and advice.
Of course you can carry on saying that I am angry, I don't have any problem with that.
Peace
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Joinder wrote:OK let's get back on topic
Ceylon, someone who is part of an organisation that attempts to stop evictions, that advises people in financial difficulties, who stood up to physical intimidation at evictions.
Peace
Perhaps readers should be reminded of your own views on Mr. Haining;
Joinder wrote:That video is funny, Ceylon's voice was so high pitched I half expected shop windows to shatter.
He is a very obnoxious character, his insult to the departing woman just showed the nastiness in his character.
Why he put this video up believing that he is doing something that is worthwhile is beyond me, it just shows what in insane mindset he has.
And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:
I am truly sorry if Ceylon has caused your family any harm. In the end decisions are in our own hands, Mark can only offer guidance and advice.
I feel that you are making wrong assumptions but hey ho! - we all do it sometimes!
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

exiledscouser wrote:
Joinder wrote:OK let's get back on topic
Peace
Perhaps readers should be reminded of your own views on Mr. Haining;
Joinder wrote:That video is funny, Ceylon's voice was so high pitched I half expected shop windows to shatter.
He is a very obnoxious character, his insult to the departing woman just showed the nastiness in his character.
Why he put this video up believing that he is doing something that is worthwhile is beyond me, it just shows what in insane mindset he has.
And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
To gain trust we sometimes have to betray and disguise our true intent.
Peace.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote: To gain trust we sometimes have to betray and disguise our true intent.
How sad that you have nothing less to do.
Weird.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Pox wrote:
Joinder wrote: To gain trust we sometimes have to betray and disguise our true intent.
How sad that you have nothing less to do.
Weird.
I have lots to do , this is but a small part .
Peace