Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm Hopefully she'll be bailed with a stay-away condition and then get hit with something to the same effect when she's up before the beak.
My hope is that she'll be denied bail, and left to rot in jail for as long as possible after this stunt.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That video will play well at her school. I'm actually very surprised. I thought until now (honestly) that she could do what she wanted with impunity because the British police were totally useless and couldn't be bothered to get involved. Even now I'll wait and see how it ends up. The British justice system seems to have unlimited patience with Rheka's criminal actions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm The British justice system seems to have unlimited patience with Rheka's criminal actions.
As has been mentioned before trespass under English law is a civil matter. It only becomes criminal when access is gained to a residential building or in breach of a civil Interim Possession Order. It would appear that that threshold :snicker: was crossed today, thus making it a police matter.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The only solution she's going to accept is this all ending in violence. Someone is going to get hurt, or maybe even killed before she stops this madness.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 am The only solution she's going to accept is this all ending in violence. Someone is going to get hurt, or maybe even killed before she stops this madness.
I think you could be right, the police really need consider requesting that bail is denied. The way things are going I can see Rekha going down the if I can't have it no one can route and torching the place.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 am The only solution she's going to accept is this all ending in violence. Someone is going to get hurt, or maybe even killed before she stops this madness.
There is this possibility. You have to be pretty stupid to walk onto a construction site and tell everyone on there they are wrong and shouldn't be there.
My best guess is Rekha and friends will be bailed again, someone will go back, get arrested again and then denied bail and remanded until trial.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Looks like the filmmaker is still there. I see more arrests coming.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.5 ... 796397874/
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:12 am Looks like the filmmaker is still there. I see more arrests coming.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.5 ... 796397874/
Brave Ken Thompson, getting his minions do his dirty work while he is safely hiding a hundred miles away.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I wish I didn't have to go to work today, this is Ken Thompson 15 minutes ago on Faceache
Ken Thompson
14 mins ·

*update*. You couldn't make this shit up. After arresting Rekha the police had to guard the front door til a carpenter came to secure the door. Carpenter arrived was immediately served with papers and put on notice that he would be prosecuted for criminal damage if he worked on the door. The police assured him that the "owner"had given permission. Now unlike any of the police officers this man used his due diligence and looked at our evidence of land reg records and when the police couldn't provide him with any evidence to support their claim he refused to touch the door and left (I know, fucking legend..right) After an hour longer guarding the door the officers were notified that another carpenter was not possible tonight and they should leave. They departed and left the door unsecured, so we could just fucking walk straight in with out any chance of them breaking in again on any criminal damage charges pmsl.
Rehka is going to get out of jail and find out we actually have control of the house and have done it peacefully. We've secured the door and I can't actually believe how this night has ended but happy fucking days
I've also ripped the videos so far from Facebook & shall upload them to a more suitable & accesible place later.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If they have entered and essentially become squatters, it could all end very badly..
creates a new offence of squatting in a residential building, with a maximum punishment of 51 weeks' imprisonment, a fine not exceeding level 5 of the standard scale (£5,000), or both; and amends the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 to allow the police to enter and search such a building if they suspect someone to be squatting in it[6]
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They didn't say they did, they said they could;
They departed and left the door unsecured, so we could just fucking walk straight in with out any chance of them breaking in again on any criminal damage charges pmsl.
Of course far more entertaining, and far more serious consequences for them if they did go in and barricaded themselves in. Police won't be happy about having to bust through the door a second time.

Lurking about in the front all night shows an impressive degree of dedication. But then, what else do they have to do with their time? Jobs?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She was inside, and not planning on leaving hence dragged out by the police. Seems clear cut to me. Why goto the complexity of restraining orders when they can just throw her in the cooler on an easy collar. At any rate, I'd say the slim chance she had of teaching again is now well and truly wrecked,like a listed thack stone.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Since 2012 the rule about there having to be criminal damage no longer applies to residential property. Simply being within the building is grounds for arrest.
Squatting in a residential building is a criminal offence with squatters facing up to six months in jail and/or up to a £5,000 fine. Section 144 of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 provides that a person commits an offence if:

(a) The person is in a residential building as a trespasser having entered as a trespasser;(b) The person knows or ought to know that he or she is a trespasser; and (c) The person is living in the building or intends to live there for any period.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Crabby, Tom Crawford, all other contenders can now stand aside. Rheka is now, indisputably, the clear uncontestable winner for the Quatloos Grand Award for the greatest UK sovereign idiot ever.

I know that we all have our favorites. Based on magnitude of loss Crabby and his loss of ten properties would appear to be in the running. A valid nomination. But facts are facts. There is entirely valid speculation that Crabby had overextended himself and was, as was apparently Tom, on the way to losing them all anyhow. So he went for broke with what was already a losing hand. But Rheka threw everything away for nothing. Her job, her home, her savings gone, and now a potential criminal conviction and possible jail sentence. All over a few replacement roof stones. I don't see how that can ever be beaten. We can only stand in awe of her accomplishments.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:46 am She was inside, and not planning on leaving hence dragged out by the police. Seems clear cut to me. Why go to the complexity of restraining orders when they can just throw her in the cooler on an easy collar.
Unlikely that she would be remanded in custody at this point. To the Court's perspective, this is the first criminal incident and it's not a danger to public safety etc. More likely she will be placed under Bail conditions to stay away from the property, which make her immediately arrestable if breached.

I think this self-destructive folly has some way to go yet, because she's unlikely to comply, but the jaws of justice are closing upon her. This incident was a big step, and buries the "it's a civil matter" nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Brave brave Sir Ken is reporting on his FB just now that he and his crew are currently in the property and the police are back, towards who he charmlessly observes “what a living set of bastards they are”.

It would only be just and fitting if the remaining few were locked up as well and have conditions to stay away imposed. As for RP, she was arrested a little while ago having broken into the place, with last nights shenanigans there is a good chance she’ll be put straight before the court today.

Any court would ask her if she is prepared to be bound by stay away conditions, she’ll come out with defiant Footle nonsense and down the steps she will go.

More to come I think!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

US cops would have used a taser by now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 amBrave brave Sir Ken is reporting ...
What's his stake in this matter anyway, is it just publicity for him?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sad Ken is right about one thing, but not for the reasons he thinks
Chief inspector Barry Doyle of Derbyshire police is behind all this
Thankfully idiot Bambos Charamlambos has a fool proof plan to keep those pesky cops at bay.
Bambos Charalambous always ask for their warrant cards
and that seems to be the extent of the advice, except the usual fraud nonsense from the likes of freshly evicted Rosie Jackson.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I'd not believe anyone calling me 'Bruv' owned anything, but I'm a bit snobbish. Chrissy Morris or whoever it was does not sound like anything but a petty criminal.

I wonder where these people get the idea that giving someone a piece of paper constitutes 'serving' them with it. The recipient is at liberty to dump it in the nearest litter bin unread without consequence, probably what happens to all the pieces of paper 'served' on all and sundry.The legalities of the process serving occupation are more involved than they seem to think, and the type of documents that can be served are more specific than some rando, printout they have made. Too many TV shows.

The encounter with the locksmith ends abruptly in the middle of things when the man calls whoever instructed him, possibly the police, and then offers the call to the 'owner'. Just what was said next would be interesting.
I think whoever sent the carpenter and the locksmith was a bit remiss in not instructing them on what the might encounter. And possibly sending some back-up would have been a good plan. They must know by now that the forces of delusion will frustrate normal behaviour.