"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by FatGambit »

hucknallred wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Aside from the fact that you can see the landing gear with your own eyes if you have a powerful enough telescope, I can,t see any other defence that it happened....
Glad you're with me on this but....

Even Hubble can't see any of the hardware still up there, all we can see are moon buggy tracks.

Anyway, here's how Buzz Aldrin deals with this nonsense
Not sure why my stupid tablet changed evidence to defence, perhaps it's in on the hoax?

Is that the video where he punches the reporter?

I'll blame my old landlord for that evidence slip, it was he who told me you could see the gear at certain times of the year when I found his telescope in the loft, I settle for a wonder around the science museum myself.

I don't know why it's a big deal for these guys, I wouldn't be surprised either way if it was faked, my dad was alive at the the to see it in person and he says all it was, was like one big advert for western engineering and even if it was faked, it was a dam good ruse.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I can only imagine the inspiration Mark Haining and the rest of the silly hat six will get from this story from the daily mail today.

A mockery of justice: Riot suspects who refused to give their names in court have their cases dropped as prosecutors are accused of failing justice
Three suspected rioters who refused to reveal their identities in court have had the charges against them dropped.
Prosecutors were yesterday accused of failing justice as they said the case had been ‘discontinued’.
The trio walked free last month despite refusing to give their names. They were ordered to stand trial next year, but will now face no further action.
Read full story here>>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stice.html

haining should have stuck to his freeman guns if this story is anything to go bye. :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

wanglepin wrote:I can only imagine the inspiration Mark Haining and the rest of the silly hat six will get from this story from the daily mail today.

A mockery of justice: Riot suspects who refused to give their names in court have their cases dropped as prosecutors are accused of failing justice
Three suspected rioters who refused to reveal their identities in court have had the charges against them dropped.
Prosecutors were yesterday accused of failing justice as they said the case had been ‘discontinued’.
The trio walked free last month despite refusing to give their names. They were ordered to stand trial next year, but will now face no further action.
Read full story here>>>

haining should have stuck to his freeman guns if this story is anything to go bye. :lol:
As is usually the case with the Daily Heil the sensationalist headline doesn't actually match up with the story (see twice weekly "thing causes / prevents / cures cancer" stories for further details).
Officers accused the three young men of attacking police lines and said they had refused to give their names or addresses when stopped.

They were held in custody for almost 48 hours but police were unable to identify them as they were not carrying any documentation – a tactic which has been used by militant anarchists.

They were brought before Westminster magistrates and accused of refusing to reveal their name when asked by a police officer.

But they continued to defy the authorities and simply grinned and shook their heads when asked their names.
They were never charged with any offence related to the riots. They were arrested for refusing to give their names to the police when stopped which isn't actually an offence in the first place. They were held in custody for 48 hour and the police are lucky they're not being sued.

This looks a lot like the cops getting arsey because, as Cartman would say, they didn't "respect their authoritah!" The reason the CPS dropped the case was the fact there was never a case in the first place but that won't stop the Daily Fail from canvassing opinions from the usual rent-a-quote gobshites.

Of course when the powers that be actually prosecute innocent speeding motorists, christian racist bigots, christian homophobic businessmen and other Daily Hate Mail readers it's a completely different matter.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

wanglepin wrote:haining should have stuck to his freeman guns if this story is anything to go bye. :lol:
And, indeed, I suspect many will be celebrating the "success" of losing the name.

Of course, as might be expected from the source, the reality is somewhat different. While it is implied that the accused avoided prosecution for rioting by refusing to give their names, this is not what they were being charged with. They were only charged with the act of refusing to give their name. There is no general right for the police to demand that someone identify themselves, and to do this they need justification:
If a constable in uniform has reason to believe that a person has been acting, or is acting, in an anti-social manner (within the meaning of section 1 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (c. 37) (anti-social behaviour orders)), he may require that person to give his name and address to the constable.

Police Reform Act 2002 Section 50
Buried in the depths of the Daily Mail report:
But a CPS spokesman said yesterday: ‘There was insufficient evidence that the police officers had reason to believe the defendants were acting in an anti-social manner so as to be able, in law, to demand their names.

'There was therefore insufficient evidence that the defendants had committed the offence by declining to give their names.’
So, not only was there a lack of evidence (let alone a charge) of rioting, there wasn't even sufficient evidence of anti-social behaviour.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

But can you imagine the inspiration the freeman goofers a going to feel when they read this and put their own spin on it, was my point.
But the CPS contacted the men’s lawyer earlier this week to say the case had been discontinued. Magistrates were told yesterday but no reasons were given in court. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the CPS decision was taken on ‘evidential grounds’.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

longdog wrote:They were held in custody for 48 hour and the police are lucky they're not being sued.
Agreed. And it may now follow, though the fact that this would presumably mean they would have to identify themselves may prevent it!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

wanglepin wrote:But can you imagine the inspiration the freeman goofers a going to feel when they read this and put their own spin on it, was my point.
they will feel shame for not being able to accomplish the same thing?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Forsyth wrote:
longdog wrote:They were held in custody for 48 hour and the police are lucky they're not being sued.
Agreed. And it may now follow, though the fact that this would presumably mean they would have to identify themselves may prevent it!
I very much doubt that the people in that story were withholding their names in a 'lose the name, win the game' freeman sense but were making a political point and standing their ground. I've been stopped in the street by the police and asked what my name was, where I lived and what I was doing being where I was and politely declined to answer. One cop got extremely agitated and aggressive about the whole thing (which made me dig my heels in) and he was obviously spoiling for a fight and the rest of the shift in a nice warm police station. In the end his mate basically told him to stop being a dick and I went on my way confirmed in my view that there are decent cops and there are power mad arseholes who should never be allowed in the uniform.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Yeah been in that position too.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Saw this article, and all I could think about was Ceylon: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-35130753
Iranian-born Mr Ebrahimi, who was registered disabled, was beaten to death by neighbour Lee James outside his flat in Capgrave Crescent, Brislington, in July 2013.

His body was set alight.

Days earlier he had called police to report James had assaulted him.

James believed Mr Ebrahimi had filmed his children but he was actually recording anti-social behaviour to submit to Bristol City Council.

Vigilantism 'in the air'

The trial heard PC Winter and PC Harris did not see any injuries on Mr Ebrahimi.
Instead they arrested him for an alleged breach of the peace.

A crowd gathered outside his flat cheered and James shouted: "Paedo! I'm going to kill you." The court heard "vigilantism was in the air".
After being released the following morning, Mr Ebrahimi repeatedly tried to get police to investigate his complaint against James and called the non-emergency 101 number 12 times. He was told his local beat manager - Duffy - would visit.
"My life is in danger. Right now a few of my neighbours are outside and shouting and calling me a paedophile. I need to see PC Duffy," Mr Ebrahimi told one operator.
While here there was obviously Police indifference and Misconduct, This is what could happen when you wrongly claim someone is a Peadophile...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Dont know if any of you have seen these vids

Heres Mark 'youre a twat/pedo' Haining, Ceylon, Seylon, at his deluded, dumbest, twating, cunting best

WARNING: Contains graphic amounts of utter bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpYfsAuWXEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LyTWTvkRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i7g9oM7L9g

I am happy to report Ben Lowrey has cut off all ties with Haining and is now safe and well
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

To give credit where it is due, Ben Lowrey did put up videos denouncing the freeman movement completely and warned others to stay away. He seemed capable, unlike many of those we discuss on this board, of learning from his mistakes.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did Ben Lowrey die or something, all of a sudden he lost his hair which made me think cancer or something, then disappeared off internet.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

I am happy to report Ben Lowrey has cut off all ties with Haining and is now safe and well

https://www.youtube.com/user/benlowreyh ... =dd&view=0

I posted the links so people could comment on Hainings claims of curing cancer, aids and the paranoid, irrational, deluded, illogical personality disorders that Haining has been diagnosed with
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Crunt Crawford wrote:I am happy to report Ben Lowrey has cut off all ties with Haining and is now safe and well

I posted the links so people could comment on Hainings claims of curing cancer, aids and the paranoid, irrational, deluded, illogical personality disorders that Haining has been diagnosed with
Lose the name or lose all of your posts. I'm going to delete them if you don't get rid of "Crunt".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:Did Ben Lowrey die or something, all of a sudden he lost his hair which made me think cancer or something, then disappeared off internet.
I wouldn't say he disappeared off the internet, his YouTube page was last updated 3 days ago, where it appears Ben was a Hen Night Party Butler in the Buff, I shan't post a link lest Mrs Burnaby get ideas about Mr Burnaby's station. I suspect that much like Amanda in a onesie, it would be a sight that can't be unseen.

However most of his video's now are about handstands, physical fitness and music and not so much the Freemanism. I think he's, wisely, cut ties with that world and it would seem his life is probably better for it. I would wish him well in the future.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Crunt Crawford wrote:I am happy to report Ben Lowrey has cut off all ties with Haining and is now safe and well

Lose the name or lose all of your posts. I'm going to delete them if you don't get rid of "Crunt".
Pleased I'm not the only one who found it rather offensive
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

AndyPandy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Pleased I'm not the only one who found it rather offensive
TBH I didn't really notice it until the fuss & bother posts appeared and made me stop and think about it but even now it doesn't offend except for the grating first syllable. Wankspittle, however, makes me feel slightly queasy whenever I read it but I don't think Americans or Canadians really get that one so it goes unnoticed. It's a funny old world.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
TBH I didn't really notice it until the fuss & bother posts appeared and made me stop and think about it but even now it doesn't offend except for the grating first syllable.
It doesn't bother me at all, in fact I find it amusing. Perhaps us Brits are different? Who could ever forget Kenny Everett's character Cupid Stunt on prime time TV back in the eighties? Us Brits tend to favour humour with sexual innuendos.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:Wankspittle, however, makes me feel slightly queasy whenever I read it but I don't think Americans or Canadians really get that one so it goes unnoticed. It's a funny old world.
That plus I've been Arthur Wankspittle for several years before I joined Quatloos and people on here would have come across me on other sites where I use that name. It's not my forum. If the "old hands" and moderators don't like something they'll tell you what is acceptable and what isn't; it's their forum and their call.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self