Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm Again assuming it's true it makes you wonder why. I can't see the cops wanting to hold her on the strength of whatever minor offences she appeared to have committed yesterday. Breach of a court injunction? A refusal by RP to accept bail conditions like not going near 'her' house? A 72 hour section?
I'm wondering whether someone in the plod has realised she has the injunction and or bail condition on her, so are keeping hold of her until CPS decide what to do with her. (If that's how it works)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

I think what happens if you get caught breaching bail conditions is you go before the beak who decides if you can be re-bailed or remanded in custody. I don't think the CPS gets involved.

IANAL etc.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm I think what happens if you get caught breaching bail conditions is you go before the beak who decides if you can be re-bailed or remanded in custody. I don't think the CPS gets involved.

IANAL etc.
Fair enough but then if she is being held for breaching bail conditions I can't see a cop giving her Police Bail with similar conditions to the ones she has allegedly broken, therefore she will be spending overnight at least, if not the weekend being held in Police custody.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From Sad Ken. His typo.
Rehka gas representation and we are told is going to be interviewed very soon
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:44 pm Timed around 16:45 local time today ..
Ken Thompson Rehka not released as yet
If that's true she ought to be hoping they release her before the Friday night rush or she's likely going to be there until the courts open up on Monday.

Again assuming it's true it makes you wonder why. I can't see the cops wanting to hold her on the strength of whatever minor offences she appeared to have committed yesterday. Breach of a court injunction? A refusal by RP to accept bail conditions like not going near 'her' house? A 72 hour section?
she was arrested at 9.30pm last night, so they'll presumably keep her the full 24 hours before releasing her police bail?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

TheNewSaint wrote
I think the Land Registry is a big part of the problem. As long as they can show people that listing that says they own it, they can create sufficient confusion to achieve their ends. We all know the court ordered the house sold with no regard to their ownership claim, but most people won't.
I agree. This archaic British system where it takes weeks or months for the Land Registry to update is just about tolerable for most people. However, in this case where everyone is waiting for the new owner's name to officially go on the title deeds including Derbyshire Constabulary, the neighbours, the Freetards, the builders, the new owner. If it's not happened today that's another 3 days to wait. Are other countries this slow?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The LR is just a side distraction. The courts are the final arbitrators and they've issued genuine possession. The police need to grow a spine here.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ken Thompson 27 mins ago:
Rehka released from police custody

Lorraine Page: Did she get bail conditions

Ken Thompson: Let you know asap she has just turned up.
Looks like she was released at 7.30pm, 22 hours in police custody.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Pox

Post by Pox »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:37 pm
TheNewSaint wrote
I think the Land Registry is a big part of the problem. As long as they can show people that listing that says they own it, they can create sufficient confusion to achieve their ends. We all know the court ordered the house sold with no regard to their ownership claim, but most people won't.
I agree. This archaic British system where it takes weeks or months for the Land Registry to update is just about tolerable for most people. However, in this case where everyone is waiting for the new owner's name to officially go on the title deeds including Derbyshire Constabulary, the neighbours, the Freetards, the builders, the new owner. If it's not happened today that's another 3 days to wait. Are other countries this slow?
Recently, I had a similar ish problem with LR.
I wanted something to appear on the register asap.
Usual story - budget cuts blah blah.
I got it processed quicker, but only after chasing.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 pm

And back in the house according to Ken T
longdog

Post by longdog »

Repeating an offence immediately on being bailed... She really is determined to go to prison isn't she?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:08 pm
He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 pm

And back in the house according to Ken T
Sadly I don't think police will be back again untill the land registry entry is ammended, what puzzles me why weren't Fringe Ltd and Tunkashila struck from the entry when Chancery overruled the sale last year.
longdog

Post by longdog »

They turned out last night so I don't see why they shouldn't turn out again... After the weekend rush most likely.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The plod are now blocking mobile signals
NEWS UPDATE
Rehka and Chrisy Morris
Attended to do a live feed tonight.
Derbyshire Police Farce. Sent two muppets to block the signal from the phone's hiw foolish does thus make them look ??
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 pm The plod are now blocking mobile signals
NEWS UPDATE
Rehka and Chrisy Morris
Derbyshire Police Farce. Sent two muppets to block the signal from the phone's hiw foolish does thus make them look ??
Bollocks!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AndyPandy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:44 pm Timed around 16:45 local time today ..
If that's true she ought to be hoping they release her before the Friday night rush or she's likely going to be there until the courts open up on Monday.

Again assuming it's true it makes you wonder why. I can't see the cops wanting to hold her on the strength of whatever minor offences she appeared to have committed yesterday. Breach of a court injunction? A refusal by RP to accept bail conditions like not going near 'her' house? A 72 hour section?
she was arrested at 9.30pm last night, so they'll presumably keep her the full 24 hours before releasing her police bail?
it's that daylight at 9:30pm in the UK?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is possible to disrupt mobile phone signals very locally but why would the police do this, all the videos they make are self incriminatory.

Compared to the US we are noticably further north so it does stay light a long time in summer. Plus modern cameras can be several times more effective then the human eye at light gathering.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 pm The plod are now blocking mobile signals
NEWS UPDATE
Rehka and Chrisy Morris
is it being stated that the UK have some sort of phone jamming system that can jam video but not texts? Am I reading that correctly?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 pm It is possible to disrupt mobile phone signals very locally but why would the police do this, all the videos they make are self incriminatory.

Compared to the US we are noticably further north
so it does stay light a long time in summer. Plus modern cameras can be several times more effective then the human eye at light gathering.
never realized it was that much more North. I could use that extra half hour sunlight.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:22 pm Repeating an offence immediately on being bailed... She really is determined to go to prison isn't she?
And isn't this Round 3? Hasn't she been arrested and release once before today?