Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by timcurgenven1 »

YiamCross wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Some guy just put his phone number up on Peters FB page asking them to get in contact, so i call him and give him some proper advice :)
How did that one go? I bet the number has gone by now.
He was very receptive and think he took my advice.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

WeRe Forum pretty much dead today

We have chong claiming their have been successes and that he hopes to one day post prove :haha:

Not sure if this is the same telephone number as on the cheques, I need to check (pun intended)

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Some guy just put his phone number up on Peters FB page asking them to get in contact, so i call him and give him some proper advice :)
That 'somebody' is Chrisy Morris, another OPCA half-wit.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:WeRe Forum pretty much dead today
We have chong claiming their have been successes and that he hopes to one day post prove :haha:
Werebank checkbooks have been in circulation for 4 months now, without any evidence of ever being accepted or recognised for payment of obligations. I think any hope of success is sunk.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
That 'somebody' is Chrisy Morris, another OPCA half-wit.

Agh oh well, he asked me what I thought about promissory notes.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Someone's asking questions about Werebank on Swarblaw:
http://www.swarblaw.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5167. The discussion includes some thoughts on the validity of the promissory notes.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Forsyth wrote:Someone's asking questions about Werebank on Swarblaw:
http://www.swarblaw.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5167. The discussion includes some thoughts on the validity of the promissory notes.
Yes dls (david swarbrick) knows his stuff
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Someone has now got a cifas marker (www.cifas.org.uk) , for those who don't it's a fraud warnig system for UK banks, building societies etc
Re: Nationwide - going in to a branch to present cheque in person
Unread postby 091156AB » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 pm

I express a word of caution before sending any WeRE bk cheques to Nationwide in person or by post. In my case on the very day they received my WeRe bk cheque to pay off the balance of my mortgage they filed at Cifas which warns the banks of fraudulent activity, that I had deposited a false instrument. Furthermore, it has triggered my bk of 30 yrs closing my account literally overnight.

The banks and building societies are working closely together and acted like a financial tsumani to leave me without a bank account or any of the basics to receive my salary or pay my way in a modern society. The speed without any warning was incredible. In both letters from Nationwide they never indicated they thought my actions were fraudulent. They just kept saying they don't recognise WeRE as a bank or has any funds to pay the cheque. Ironically, they did not call Peter to test that theory.

I really don't know what to do. next. I have to hope and pray my application for a basic bank account is successful.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Someone has now got a cifas marker (http://www.cifas.org.uk) , for those who don't it's a fraud warnig system for UK banks, building societies etc

I express a word of caution before sending any WeRE bk cheques to Nationwide in person or by post. In my case on the very day they received my WeRe bk cheque to pay off the balance of my mortgage they filed at Cifas which warns the banks of fraudulent activity, that I had deposited a false instrument. Furthermore, it has triggered my bk of 30 yrs closing my account literally overnight.

The banks and building societies are working closely together and acted like a financial tsumani to leave me without a bank account or any of the basics to receive my salary or pay my way in a modern society. The speed without any warning was incredible. In both letters from Nationwide they never indicated they thought my actions were fraudulent. They just kept saying they don't recognise WeRE as a bank or has any funds to pay the cheque. Ironically, they did not call Peter to test that theory.

I really don't know what to do. next. I have to hope and pray my application for a basic bank account is successful.
The first of many such problems, but who needs real banks when you have WeRe, just have your salary directly deposited with PoE, and he will convert it to Re for you. Their bank did them a big favor! :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

He says that now he has not got a bank account. I call bullshit! He has got a bank account. A WeRe bank account. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Anyone know if you can be turned down for a "basic" bank account because of a cifas marker?
Now it isn't clear to me if this person has a cheque account and a mortgage with Nationwide or if their mortgage is with someone else. Either way, getting a basic bank account is going to be easy compared with getting a new mortgage because that is what is coming next - demand for repayment in full.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

any one can get a basic bank account,
Wilson
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wilson »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Someone has now got a cifas marker (http://www.cifas.org.uk) , for those who don't it's a fraud warnig system for UK banks, building societies etc

Im sorry (well not really) but that is a bit of justice being done.

He has tried to trick the system, and the system has said bye bye. :violin:
Wilson
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wilson »

fat frank wrote:any one can get a basic bank account,
Not always. Just take a look on Moneysavingexpert forums. I suspect Were bank members will soon find that out. :Axe:

In some instances, people have been told the account is open, a card is sent out, but then the bank after checking in person, pulls the plug. A letter is sent to the customer telling them the account is closed and to destroy the card.
Last edited by Wilson on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

fat frank wrote:any one can get a basic bank account,
Basic bank accounts

[...]

What to do if things go wrong

If the bank turns you down, they should explain why, unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as suspicion of fraud or money laundering.

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/e ... k-accounts
(Emphasis added)

Ouch.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The banks and building societies are working closely together and acted like a financial tsumani to leave me without a bank account or any of the basics to receive my salary or pay my way in a modern society.

Yes, what did you expect, that's exactly what they do when you try to pay a mortgage off with a dodgy cheque !

In both letters from Nationwide they never indicated they thought my actions were fraudulent.

They didn't have to 'say' it, the very fact it's not a bank makes the action fraudulent !!

They just kept saying they don't recognise WeRE as a bank or has any funds to pay the cheque.

Well done Nationwide, you recognised it for exactly what it was !!

fat frank

Post by fat frank »

never mind, shouldn't use dodgy chqs lol
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I received an email from PoE and below is the response (with personal info about Todd, except email, redacted):

Howard Appel
Today at 3:05 PM

To

peter Todd Kozinka

Hey Peter, aka, coward, conman, fraud, crook, liar, hypocrite and weasel. I thought I read somewhere that you were going to sue anyone who attacked you as such for defamation. My name and address is below. I am waiting, you miserable sod. As for the WeRe Bank and the rest of the associated WeRe crap, I look forward to the day that the UK authorities have you as a guest of their penal facilities, which date I understand from friends on that side of the pond is fast approaching.

Don't worry Peter, I am sure the guards and your fellow inmates will be very interested in the bs you are peddling, who knows, maybe one or two of them will have relatives on the outside who lost their homes/cars/credit rating because of relying on your fraud and your snake-oil. Karma is a bitch and she is going to be looking for you. Soon.

OH, AND IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT IN YOUR BANK, WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT WERE CHEQUES. ALSO, AS YOU ARE SO SURE OF YOURSELF, HOW ABOUT PROVIDING A HARD LAND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL BE ON, LET'S SAY, AUGUST 21, 2015 AT 9.00 A.M., UK TIME. I WILL LET LET THE MET-FRAUD DIVISION KNOW AND YOU WILL FINALLY HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN CLAIMING TO WANT TO EXPLAIN HOW YOUR SYSTEM IS LEGAL.

But you won't do that because you are a coward, a knave, a slug, a poltroon, a liar,, a fraud, a charlatan -- I think even you can catch my meaning.

Howard Appel
1100 Broadway, #5673
Redwood City, California 94063
Cell: (818) 660-9522
Email: howardappel@yahoo.com

This email was sent using recycled electrons and no trees or animals were harmed in the writing or sending of this email.
**As required by United States Treasury Regulations, please be aware that any advice contained in, or attached to, this (or any follow-up) communication (1) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under federal tax law, and (2) may not be used in connection with the promotion, marketing or recommendation of any transaction, investment or other arrangement or matter, except as expressly stated otherwise.** This e-mail may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged attorney-client information or work product. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient please immediately delete this e-mail and notify us by telephone at (818) 660-9522.

To: Todd Kozinka <planethoops@gmail.com>; "howardappel@yahoo.com" <howardappel@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 4:14 AM
Subject: RE: address

Shill and a trolls always have the same MO - this chaps head is spinning faster than that Schwinn bike he rides around on!
They always attack and make derogatory remarks of a general kind which bare no relationship to the ACTUAL AND PERCEIVABLE reality which they are confronted by! Like.....
https://youtu.be/tK5cQ69QtH4
and
https://youtu.be/IfEGo2RCL5A

and

https://youtu.be/LSAcIc_hYSo

So can our friend pay up now!!???

and as an aside Todd,,,,,

Why would you think I wanted this sort of info Todd? There's masses out there trying to trash it...

He's wrong on almost every point he raises....I've been in court many times defending people

Let him look at the Videos and see the bluster and bravado...
Let him get his 100$ ready s we are in the process of Crowd Funding a Claim against the banks for fraudulent misrepresentation!

Thanks

Peter

Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 17:29:17 -0700
Subject: Re: address
To: peter@werebank.com

Hi Peter. Have you seen this from the Get out of Debt Free Forums?

"Mr. Freelander:

I would hire a real lawyer and, in the meantime, pay the council the money in real sterling from a bank licensed by the Bank of England. And make sure you show up as noted in the summons.

As for expecting any help from Peter, you may as well ask for help from intergalactic beings. They are more likely to help you first. Peter doesn't want to go anywhere near a courtroom. Despite all of his blustering about how he wants to take on the system and fight them to show the merits of WeRe Bank, he is all bluster and bravado. He is a coward and a conman and is not going anywhere near a courtroom unless he is dragged in there screaming.

I will make you an offer Freelander. You get Peter to show up in your court and to defend the Were Bank and his system and you give me documented evidence of that, e.g., certified report from the court itself, and I will chip in 100 US Dollars, via a cashier's check from Bank of America, towards your debt. The flip side of that is that you agree right now, if Peter doesn't show up and defend you and WeRe Bank, then (1) you will come back to this forum and state that Peter is a fraud and (2) you will testify to that in any criminal proceedings against Peter.

If you believe in Peter and WeRe Bank, that should be easy to do. I am fairly confident that, if you will tell us when you are supposed to appear at the council, I can find someone in the UK to be there and witness if or if not (which I consider 99.9999999% certain - no, make that 100% certain) Peter shows up.

My name is Howard Appel
My email is howardappel@yahoo.com
My mailing address is: 1100 Broadway, #5673
Redwood City, California, USA 94063

Howard Appel
New Recruit"
New Recruit

This is the link:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... k+#p407512

Thought you would want to know but maybe you already know about it.
Cheers Peter,

Todd

Todd Kozinka

Planet Hoops Basketball
Online Basketball Clinics

http://www.hoop-hype.net

http://onlinebasketballclinics.com

cell: (***) ***-***** (****)
Home: (***) ***-****

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/todd_kozinka

Friend me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/toddkozinka

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 12:40 PM, peter <peter@werebank.com> wrote:

Perfect Todd - Always glad to hear from you - the old school was the best school, when we were struggling around with NOT much to do (from myside I mean!)

Later

Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 07:52:11 -0700
Subject: RE: address

Ok have registered. You should have my PN from before. Hope that is acceptable.
Thanks Peter.
On Aug 9, 2015 5:32 AM, "peter" <peter@werebank.com> wrote:

Hi todd - this is totally new and so you'll have to go on and register again anew - when it's back up of course...which should be Monday as the Secure Licence lapsed and someone forgot to renew it...not me!!!!

Peter

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 16:02:51 -0700
Subject: address

Hi Peter. Thanks for everything.

I don't seem to have a login and password id. Should I sign up on the site?

I know I registered a few years back.

Cheers

Here is my address:

Todd Kozinka

Planet Hoops Basketball
Online Basketball Clinics

http://www.hoop-hype.net

http://onlinebasketballclinics.com

cell: (***) ***-***** (****)
Home: (***) ***-****

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/todd_kozinka

Friend me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/toddkozinka
NG3

Post by NG3 »

woodworker wrote: Let him get his 100$ ready s we are in the process of Crowd Funding a Claim against the banks for fraudulent misrepresentation!
Slick. I wonder what else he's collecting for?

I wonder if he's considered telling those that had trouble accessing the site when his security certificate was revoked that instead it was a cyber attack by the state, or banks, trying to shut him down because they're scared of his bank because it's the only REal one out there and because of that he's struggling with the $500 a month hosting costs (because it's a Real bank, not a bog standard WordPress site blog on a £4.99 a month deal with generichostcompany.com) and any donations towards the costs would be welcome as he is protecting the bank for them?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Did PoE really write this:
we are in the process of Crowd Funding a Claim against the banks for fraudulent misrepresentation!
Why would he need to crowd fund anything? He can simply write out a WeRe cheque.
The bullshit oozes constantly out of his mouth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.