Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 pm It is possible to disrupt mobile phone signals very locally but why would the police do this, all the videos they make are self incriminatory.

Compared to the US we are noticably further north
so it does stay light a long time in summer. Plus modern cameras can be several times more effective then the human eye at light gathering.
never realized it was that much more North. I could use that extra half hour sunlight.
I remember being quite surprised when somebody told me that New York, which I assumed was about as far north as London was actually on about the same latitude as Madrid.

It's surprising how much the day length extends in summer for each 100 miles further north you go. Here in The People's Republic of Hull it never gets completely dark in the summer as it stays light in the northern sky. Four hundred miles north of here on The Isle of Skye you can read a book outside all night if you feel so inclined.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am US cops would have used a taser by now.

Well, she's not white so in a lot of places in the US she'd have been shot by now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 pm
It's surprising how much the day length extends in summer for each 100 miles further north you go. Here in The People's Republic of Hull it never gets completely dark in the summer as it stays light in the northern sky. Four hundred miles north of here on The Isle of Skye you can read a book outside all night if you feel so inclined.

Twinned with Halifax and Hell.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once spent a summer working in the Yukon. It never seemed to get dark and I could easily read, cook, or work outside at 3AM. Conversely I once spent two weeks in the Yukon in January. Maybe four or five hours of real daylight each day.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

slowsmile wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12 am
longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Twinned with Halifax and Hell.
Now, Now. I’ll have nothing bad said about ‘Ull.

It might not be aseptically pleasing, or indeed smell pleasant, and some of the locals might be willing to fight over a penny, but it is home to the greatest boozer in the North- Ye Olde White Hart.

I can’t find a Old Perculliar anywhere in Chester (on draft) or even a Black Sheep, and it sends me mad and local brew (Cheshire Cat) is frankly crap.

News from Patel is she’s been released under investigation BTW.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rekha Patel wrote: Hello, quick update well got released without charge under investigation as usual to drag it out, they kept me twenty one hours, the interview was quite interesting PC Jackson clearly is limited in his knowledge of the law, his proof that [the new owner] bloke owned property was a letter from aspinal wright solicitors who are connected to Glossop heritage trust, next link [the neighbour]...surprise!!! Nearly pmsl when he showed me that in a no comment interview, he also claimed at land registry there was no name on the title deeds, also try to pass off an unsigned order as having authority and perhaps he needs to learn that these papers carry no enforcement. Came home to a lovely surprise of the house now in our control, happy days love you brothers and sisters XXX
More proof that the funny handshake lot are behind this 'fraud' :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Re above, yes SovCit bingo! Was waiting for the "they are all masons" line.

As far as blocking the mobile signal, I have only ever heard stories of its possible use in terrorist situations, and even then the option to "turn off" aerials would make more sense. (I'd also bet that in English law you need a warrant, so the idea of some plod disturbing a judge because someone might be trespassing in house is risible) The house location is some way up the side of a valley but is still a reasonable distance from the top. No one except conspiracy theorists would bat an eyelid at not being able to get a signal in some places around there on some networks, plus you could be trying to get a signal through several stone walls.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:56 am Re above, yes SovCit bingo! Was waiting for the "they are all masons" line.

As far as blocking the mobile signal, I have only ever heard stories of its possible use in terrorist situations, and even then the option to "turn off" aerials would make more sense. (I'd also bet that in English law you need a warrant, so the idea of some plod disturbing a judge because someone might be trespassing in house is risible) The house location is some way up the side of a valley but is still a reasonable distance from the top. No one except conspiracy theorists would bat an eyelid at not being able to get a signal in some places around there on some networks, plus you could be trying to get a signal through several stone walls.
It does indeed need a court order, or judge to sign off on its use. Normally used as you say for terrorist and hostage situations or where the police need to control communications in or out where such communication could escalate the situation or endanger life.
And the jammer itself is no small thing it is on its own trailer with generator and a parabolic dish! And its range is limited so would be positioned close to the building and stick out like a sore thumb, not in plods pocket that the met got from some seller on eBay.
:snicker:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Suzannah wrote on FMOTL Failings: I was in the local pub last night. Neighbours say the reason why she's not been charged is because the new owner has struck a deal with "landlord" Peter McDowell who's holed up in the cottage. The deal is, if on Monday the Land Registry states that the cottage belongs to Tunkashila, the new owner will walk away. If it states the new owner, Peter McDowell will walk away. In the meantime he's let the freetards have free run of the house and garden. Good luck with that then.
If true, that's generous of the new owner to let them use his electricity, gas, water etc...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If I recall correctly, the Prison Service was looking into jamming to stop the illegal mobile phone racket on their premises. Was deemed impractical in the end.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:19 am
Suzannah wrote on FMOTL Failings: I was in the local pub last night. Neighbours say the reason why she's not been charged is because the new owner has struck a deal with "landlord" Peter McDowell who's holed up in the cottage. The deal is, if on Monday the Land Registry states that the cottage belongs to Tunkashila, the new owner will walk away. If it states the new owner, Peter McDowell will walk away. In the meantime he's let the freetards have free run of the house and garden. Good luck with that then.
If true, that's generous of the new owner to let them use his electricity, gas, water etc...
But it’s all free anyway, according to a youtube video I watched last night
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It might not be aseptically pleasing, or indeed smell pleasant, and some of the locals might be willing to fight over a penny, but it is home to the greatest boozer in the North- Ye Olde White Hart.

I can’t find a Old Perculliar anywhere in Chester (on draft) or even a Black Sheep, and it sends me mad and local brew (Cheshire Cat) is frankly crap.
I've spent more time in Hull, and I've gone to more pubs there, than almost any Brit apart from the reluctant ones who actually live there. And I'd argue that I've been to more Hull pubs than even most Hull residents. I don't know how you define "the greatest boozer in the north" but for pure boozers I'd vote for the Criterion. Ye Olde White Harte at least holds some shreds of respectability by being on CAMRA's list of heritage pubs;

https://pubheritage.camra.org.uk/pubs/h ... ?pubid=197

What did the utterly vile Criterion have to match that? Nothing, no redeeming features. Wild drunken thugs and screaming fights. Puking outside the door and lots of high alcohol lagers. It rates as the worst pub of all of the over 1,300 UK pubs we've been to. Not being able to stand the violent chaos of the bar we had a beer in the back room where a couple were having a screaming drunken argument while their child, no more than six or so, was wailing how he wanted to go home. They ignored him. I have a vast experience in UK accents, particularly Yorkshire, yet I had no idea what they were saying.

And I'd count it a blessing that you can't find any Old Peculiar. I've thrown out three beers in my entire UK pubbing ventures. Some disgusting shit called Cheeky Monkey in Liverpool, a Smithwicks in Belfast, and an Old Peculiar in Menai Bridge, Wales (close to you if you thirst for that vile brew). My friend and I (both two fisted drinkers who finish what they pay for) couldn't finish a half each of the Cheeky Monkey, it was like the essence of rotted mushrooms fermented inside a dead horse. The Smithwicks had gone bad in the cask. The Old Peculiar was undrinkable and I was going to take it back until I noticed that other drinkers were going back for seconds. As I noted in my journal of our 2002 trip;
Worst Beer – The aptly named Theakston’s Old Peculiar at the Anglesey Arms. The only beer we threw out in the entire trip.
I'll agree that the Black Sheep is a good brew.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:19 am
Firstly, we have no way of knowing if this reported deal exists, and I'm quite sure that neither party intends to "walk away".

If the LR states on Monday that the new purchaser (John?) is the registered lawful owner, Wrecka's mob will undoubtedly declare corruption, malfeasance and treason, and ignore it.

If the LR has not yet amended to show the new purchaser (John) as the registered lawful owner, then it wouldn't surprise me if he steps back for a few weeks until this is corrected, and then decisively takes control of his property when the paperwork is 100% straight.

I think the decisive factor will be the position of DerbsFuzz, and whether their enforcement action is hesitant in the interim.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Frankly this is almost unbelievably stupid. In British Columbia the land registry is actually in the 21st century and changes to land ownership are entered within a day or so of notification. It appears that in Britain changes in ownership are recorded, maybe, on the third anniversary of the second Saint Swithuns day after the registry is notified.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What did the utterly vile Criterion have to match that? Nothing, no redeeming features. Wild drunken thugs and screaming fights. Puking outside the door and lots of high alcohol lagers. It rates as the worst pub of all of the over 1,300 UK pubs we've been to

You'll be glad to know it actually closed down, but has reopened under new management after a decent make over. Unfortunately, you can change the paint, the staff and the beers, but not the locals. I wish the new owners well in their new venture . It may at least move from rank 1300 to 1299. Temporarily.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

back on topic, the famous Tom Crawford has chipped in and is rallying the morons.
Dont forget the fruit and veg.
Hi all,

Please SHARE this post............ Tunkashila has taken back our property after being deprived of it, Rehja was arrested by police and then released without charge.

So now she is back in her home, but needs some assistance.
There are some supporters at the property, but she could do with others coming along to support her while she is there.

I am asking those that are available to help Rekha in her time of need to go along and show their support for this brave lady who has suffered injustice.

I also believe that she needs some food to survive there, so if you are able to bring some supplies, but bear in mind, she is a vegetarian, so no T-bone steaks but there others involved that just love a good steak

The address: Patel cottage, Simmondley village, Glossop. SK13 6LC

Cheers Tom Crawford
With a winner like TC onboard, Rekha should be onto a winner!!1!!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:37 am

I've spent more time in Hull, and I've gone to more pubs there, than almost any Brit apart from the reluctant ones who actually live there. And I'd argue that I've been to more Hull pubs than even most Hull residents. I don't know how you define "the greatest boozer in the north" but for pure boozers I'd vote for the Criterion. Ye Olde White Harte at least holds some shreds of respectability by being on CAMRA's list of heritage pubs;

https://pubheritage.camra.org.uk/pubs/h ... ?pubid=197

What did the utterly vile Criterion have to match that? Nothing, no redeeming features. Wild drunken thugs and screaming fights. Puking outside the door and lots of high alcohol lagers. It rates as the worst pub of all of the over 1,300 UK pubs we've been to. Not being able to stand the violent chaos of the bar we had a beer in the back room where a couple were having a screaming drunken argument while their child, no more than six or so, was wailing how he wanted to go home. They ignored him. I have a vast experience in UK accents, particularly Yorkshire, yet I had no idea what they were saying.

And I'd count it a blessing that you can't find any Old Peculiar. I've thrown out three beers in my entire UK pubbing ventures. Some disgusting shit called Cheeky Monkey in Liverpool, a Smithwicks in Belfast, and an Old Peculiar in Menai Bridge, Wales (close to you if you thirst for that vile brew). My friend and I (both two fisted drinkers who finish what they pay for) couldn't finish a half each of the Cheeky Monkey, it was like the essence of rotted mushrooms fermented inside a dead horse. The Smithwicks had gone bad in the cask. The Old Peculiar was undrinkable and I was going to take it back until I noticed that other drinkers were going back for seconds. As I noted in my journal of our 2002 trip;
Worst Beer – The aptly named Theakston’s Old Peculiar at the Anglesey Arms. The only beer we threw out in the entire trip.
I'll agree that the Black Sheep is a good brew.
You can never find a good beer in Wales. I’ve tried to stomach Wrexham Larger for so long and I still don’t get why it still hangs on to the title of “Beer of the Empire” due to it been exported many, many years ago.

As for Old Perc, it’s hit and miss. If it’s off cask it’s fine, if it’s off draft (which is should not be but some places actually have it that way) it is indeed awful.

I like it bottled.

The lovely Criterion and Parker’s down near the circle...... I’ve actually seen a gentlemen openly urinate on the pub floor and carry on drinking after the Rugby one year, it was my last visit after that.

I wouldn’t drink down Hessle or Anlaby road even if Kate Middleton was naked and buying the rounds.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

The evidence that Wrekha and the other loonies are using is flawed. All they have to do is read what they have been waving around, as it says -

"Neither this extract nor the full copy is an ‘official copy’ of the register. An official copy of the register is admissible in evidence in a court to the same extent as the original. A person is entitled to be indemnified by the registrar if he suffers loss by reason of a mistake in an official copy.

This extract shows information current on [date and time] and so does not take account of any application made after that time even if pending in the Land Registry when this extract was issued
"
Wanna balloon?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Message to Tom re finding that address - good luck with that. :snicker:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 am Message to Tom re finding that address - good luck with that. :snicker:
Ha ha - you're right. Christ, Tom really is as thick as pig shit.