Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:29 pm A total derail from O'Bonkers, but the funniest moment I ever had at a football match was 16 May 1999...
My funniest was when playing Plymouth Argyle, the away fans started singing "You dirty Northern bastards".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh sent another hysterical bulletin out to his followers on 12 January.
https://www.thebernician.net/criminal-c ... id-deaths/

Because the Cabinet Office responded to an FOI request for the definition of a vaccine by saying they didn't hold that information, that proves the UN is seeking to kill 90% of the world's population, or something.

But fear not, because this time Waugh really does have the evidence he needs to foil their dastardly plans in court.
The prolific and brilliant mathematician, Andrew Mather, just sent this message to tenacious Mark Oakford, the indomitable Scouse polymath I'm working with on the vaccine deaths data:
"That surge from 14 September to 21 November mirrors the flu vaccine roll-out. That's the kind of indisputable coincidence we need."

In other words my fellow freedom fighters, Andrew is now able to testify in the Private Criminal Prosecution that he can mathematically demonstrate the correlation Mark and I have identified [with the invaluable assistance of the courageous researcher who provided us with the incriminating data from the WHO], between the flu vaxx roll-out and the surge in alleged COVID deaths.

Criminal Fraud & Mass Murder Charges

That means we can move forward on mass murder charges against the defendants, as well as charges of fraud by false representation and non-disclosure, knowing we can prove all the allegations beyond reasonable doubt, with bundles of irrefutable prima facie evidence.
Whoever Mather is, he doesn't seem to understand what coincidence means.

There's also the rather awkward question of why Waugh is now telling the faithful that flu jabs cause deaths attributed to covid, when less than a year ago he was assuring them that it was all down to 5G radiation. But no matter:
we have enough ammunition to take the lying, treacherous, murdering bastards down, with both expert witness testimony and nuclear powered, facts-based, legal rhetoric....

...the People's Union of Britain, standing under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust and Magna Carta 2020, will lay information in the Private Criminal Prosecution against the accused, as soon as the final allegations have drafted, taking into account the very latest available data.
So the prosecution that was imminent in November has been put off once more. And once more we're left wondering how much prevarication Waugh can get away with before even the most devoted of his fans start to wonder if they're being taken for a ride.

I note in passing that for some reason Waugh attributes the phrase 'useless eaters' to Kissinger, when of course it was coined by the Nazis. I'm with Tom Lehrer on Kissinger, but given that, as a Jew, he was forced to leave 30's Germany, this misattribution is particularly distasteful, the more so given Waugh's track record of anti-Semitism.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

In other words my fellow freedom fighters, Andrew is now able to testify in the Private Criminal Prosecution that he can mathematically demonstrate the correlation Mark and I have identified [with the invaluable assistance of the courageous researcher who provided us with the incriminating data from the WHO], between the flu vaxx roll-out and the surge in alleged COVID deaths.
One of the first things I learned in formal statistic classes was that correlation is not causation.

Also, in many cases, when there is a correlation between two events, it is not immediately obvious which is the cause and which is the effect, if any.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's all a bit witchcraft trial, isn't it?

'I saw where she looked a bit funny at Goodwife Perkin's cow, and since then the beast has given no milk. What more proof do you need?'

And in any case, the first wave peaked in April, and the second is peaking (we hope) in January. Neither period, as far as I am aware (though I stand to be corrected) represents a time when flu vaccination is peaking.

If you were particularly mendacious, you could possibly show that there was a strong overlap between the demographics being vaccinated and those dying of covid, but that would ignore the reasons why the vaccine is targeted at certain groups...
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:37 pm One of the first things I learned in formal statistic classes was that correlation is not causation.

Also, in many cases, when there is a correlation between two events, it is not immediately obvious which is the cause and which is the effect, if any.
I'm a bit of a duffer when it comes to maths. I will usually get the right answer but only after a lot of buggering about and trial and error (If I want to know what Y x X% is I have to do something I know first like 40 x 50% = 20 and then swap things out. Maybe not that simple but you take the point). But even I know (not that it's a maths problem) that if you have a data set of one coincidence it's completely impossible to say what was probability of the coincidence being exactly that... A coincidence.

"That surge from 14 September to 21 November mirrors the birthdays of two of my brothers . That's the kind of indisputable coincidence we need." is just as true and would stand up just as well in court... Not at all.

Pretty much the only thing I know about mathematical probability is that it's nowhere near as simple as it seems and even the courts sometimes make catastrophic errors. This sticks in the mind as a particularly egregious case....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Meado ... ontroversy
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm It's all a bit witchcraft trial, isn't it?

'I saw where she looked a bit funny at Goodwife Perkin's cow, and since then the beast has given no milk. What more proof do you need?'

And in any case, the first wave peaked in April, and the second is peaking (we hope) in January. Neither period, as far as I am aware (though I stand to be corrected) represents a time when flu vaccination is peaking.
I think I've worked out the causation - Netflix broadcasting the third and fourth series of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Bloody Salem the Cat.

Or it could be linked to the dates of Easter and Christmas. Never fully trusted that Jesus guy with his turn the other cheek nonsense.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Now, what was happening in September that might have affected the figures? Wasn't there quite a fuss about something around that time? Something to do with children? Oh, it's on the tip of my tongue...
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

As previously noted on the PLD thread, MoB is being 'censored' by various social media platforms

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 93#p288093

But never fear, the prosecution of parliamentarians is gonna happen any day now...
Renewing our connections is especially important now, given that we are aiming to lay the next set of charges against Hancock et al within the next week, if not sooner.

How quickly we are able to achieve that depends upon how long it takes to collect all the affidavits we are seeking from a plethora of eye and expert witnesses.

Nevertheless, within just a matter of days, we are due to reach critical mass in our case against the UK government, when we make public the shocking new evidence we have amassed.

This damning testimony will show that the defendants have knowingly committed pandemic fraud, in pursuit of maximising WHO-approved vaccine uptake, both for material gain and to murderous ends.
https://www.thebernician.net/time-for-a ... platforms/

At least Jarndyce vs Jarndyce actually came to court.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:57 pm
Ouch!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

grixit wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:26 am
John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:57 pm
Ouch!
Also you overlooked the fact that Jarndyce vs Jarndyce is as completely fictional as is MoB v The Establishment ex-parte [insert hate-figure politician of the moment here]

As ever with Mr. Waugh its jam tomorrow - yet again.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nevertheless, within just a matter of days, we are due to reach critical mass in our case against the UK government, when we make public the shocking new evidence we have amassed.
He does like his critical masses doesn't he? His TGBMS "class action" was waiting for a critical mass for a very long while. Mind you... The fact his critical mass went from 50 to 500 to 5000 or whatever it was didn't help. Well... It helped him avoid ever actually doing anything.

This latest attempt at a private prosecution seems indistinguishable from the last one and will have exactly the same outcome. It'll be unceremoniously tossed by The Chief Magistrate who won't consider the affidavits of a bunch of internet nutters evidence. Not even the prima facie evidence MoB loves so much without understanding.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The very latest about the forthcoming prosecution:
TheRambler wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:34 am It appears that Donna https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.andrews.186 has performed a valuable public service by posting the latest important news drivel regarding Michael O’Bernicia’s forthcoming private criminal prosecution:
TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Can't see the linked content as you have to be on FB, but I'm assuming that it refers to this bulletin posted on the PUB site:

https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/b ... -case.html

Even by MoB's standards, it contains some pretty shameless and blatant lies.

After claiming that Captain Tom died because he was vaccinated (!!) he goes on to claim that:
There is also circumstantial evidence which suggests the current batch of shots could be killing as many as two thirds of the over-65's, as the endless stream of post-vaxx deaths in care homes horrifyingly affirms.
I dodged a bullet when I had my jab last week then...

He then wibbles on about how we must rise up and demand autopsies on Covid casualties, and health workers should refuse to administer vaccinations.

Hilariously, he asserts that:
The PUB has set aside £10 million worth of cryptocurrency, to offer financial assistance to any NHS employees who lose their jobs and fall on hard times, as a result of refusing to administer flu and COVID vaccines. More funds can be raised, as and when required, which would naturally cover potential legal costs.
And the private prosecution that was promised 'next week if not sooner' on 21 January?
We are now in the final stages of preparing to lay the papers in the Private Criminal Prosecution ....

Without a hint of hyperbole or wishful thinking, the evidence we will soon be filing into the criminal court is so emphatic that it has the potential to expose the complex deceptions perpetrated worldwide, within a single viral social media post.

The judge would also be able to rely upon the evidence we will be filing in the PCP, which will take place, all being well, within the next few days.
As would any brave and brilliant QC, with the connections required to guide an application for such a declaration through the high court, without delay or obstruction.

Despite being up against the clock to get the papers completed as as soon as I am able...
Justice delayed is justice denied, Michael!

EDIT - Hadn't seen The Rambler's post on the mask thread when I posted this.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

His first effort - back in Oct/Nov last year got soundly booted out of court, you may recall that the application was devoid of evidence. Now he’s going once again to pursue things via the “PCP” - private only in the sense that no-one will ever know about it. Meanwhile his “brilliant QC” is steering something or other through the High Court. Crown Court, Common Law Court - High Court? I thing he has jurisdictional issues and forgot to bring claims at the Food and Tennis Courts. Any brilliant QC would have dodged this poisoned chalice long ago and be back in the Garrick glugging Merlot by the fireside.

I love that the PLD’s have fallen out with MoB. Towards the end Dismal Dave declared him a traitor and paid opposition. Dave opined that his rhetoric was “easily disproved rubbish” without a hint of irony and urged his followers to serve a notice on him (oh no! Not....a Notice!) for his treasonous treacherous tinkering with his beloved MC. MoB had publishing a 2020 version which went down very badly for some (t)reason. This was almost immediately before Dave sadly departed this world so maybe MoB has access to Masonic Catholic Zionist friends who silence all opposition? Was Dave actually put through the wood chipper by Bill and Ben? Perhaps Neelu ought to be ringing up to harangue some poor switchboard operator but she is suspiciously silent. Looks like she’s been got at too.

Back to MoB and as ever with Honest Mike, his grandiose schemes and oft made promises never materialise; he’s the longest running fail out there. This is probably why he urges the gullible to abandon YT and FB and follow him to the murkier reaches of the internet. Off you go matey, form your own echo chamber, tolerate no dissent (particularly the practical lawful type) and in all your impotent rage whither quietly away.
Last edited by exiledscouser on Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Of course MoB was first and foremost (it says on his card) a brilliant comedian so this whole ‘jail the government’ schtick may all be a Borat-style piss-take.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 pm Was Dave actually put through the wood chipper by Bill and Ben? Perhaps Neelu ought to be ringing up to harangue some poor switchboard operator but she is suspiciously silent. Looks like she’s been got at too.
Threatening people with the woodchipper was the modus operandii of Mr Paterson. However, such an obvious open and shut case over the assassination of Dodgy Dave has been hamstrung by his being on remand at the time. I believe he still is, but I've seen nothing from the usual suspects (it must be so sad to be forgotten so soon) or a court date.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Any brilliant QC would have dodged this poisoned chalice long ago and be back in the Garrick glugging Merlot by the fireside

It's noticeable that his 'top legal team' (remember them?) are conspicuous by their absence recently.

Now we're told:
However, given that, for a judge or a QC to put their arse on the line, they also need to accept that will mean risking their careers, as well as their safety, which few if any are likely to do, the evidence will also be made available to experienced lay litigants, who fully comprehend the nature of the crimes committed and the common law remedy available.
I realise his followers aren't the sharpest knives in the box, but you'd think even they might begin to notice the level of evasion and back tracking he's reduced to.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The PUB has set aside £10 million worth of cryptocurrency, to offer financial assistance to any NHS employees who lose their jobs and fall on hard times, as a result of refusing to administer flu and COVID vaccines. More funds can be raised, as and when required, which would naturally cover potential legal costs.
There are no quotation marks in the known universe big enough to do justice to that misuse of the word "worth".
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:51 pm I realise his followers aren't the sharpest knives in the box, but you'd think even they might begin to notice the level of evasion and back tracking he's reduced to.
They won't because they all suffer from the same fault. They are incapable of learning anything.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

More of the same, as before the prosecution will be going ahead soon, just need to change papers once again ..
After yet more damning evidence arose last week, further additions had to be made to the court papers, which we are now aiming to lay in the coming week. The four defendants will be Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty, Patrick Vallance and Neil Ferguson, each of whom has inextricable and ultimately incriminating connections with Bill Gates and Big Pharma.
https://www.thebernician.net/hancock-wh ... mic-fraud/