Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by mufc1959 »

guilty wrote:GOOFy comment:
Hi i sent a cheque to student loans , I got the ok before i sent it and the money came off of my Were bank account before the student loans even received the cheque . I checked my student loans balance 3 days after my cheque was sent and the balance was 0 but then i chequed 2 days after that to find that the cheque was refused and my balance back up to the 2grand mark

Hmmmm
How unusual! :roll: The cheque was 'cleared' through WeRe before it had even been received?
It really is a ground-breaking system!
Yes, it really is amazing! How very different from real banking where the amount of the cheque is only deducted from your bank account when the recipient of the cheque has been sent the money.

I hadn't thought about the Data Protection issues before, but people are sending Peter their names, addresses, DoBs and NI numbers. He's already mentioned that this should all be sent in plastic envelopes because paper envelopes have been tampered with. Maybe his customers are so desperate for 'free' money that they're willing to have their identity stolen and are happy to provide Peter with all the information to do this. Not suggesting for one minute that an upstanding pillar of the banking community such as PoE would do that. But there's no way on earth I'd send all that information to an unsecure location in a dodgy part of Manchester.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

[quote="PeanutGallery"]

I think Witterick is running GOODF in a manner akin to someone trying to find the light by extinguishing all the candles.

Kind of reminds me about smug pony tailed Haining's failed business attempts & freeman waffle sovrun garbage.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:And as much as posters like letissier14 want to tell me how great Mark Haining/ Ceylon is, and what a wonderful experience he has had being involved with Goodfers and how much it has helped him says more about letissier14 than it does Haining.
I do not think we should criticise the personality, beliefs or morals of other Quatties. L14 has shown courage and integrity, and his contributions here have been helpful and interesting.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

guilty wrote:How unusual! :roll: The cheque was 'cleared' through WeRe before it had even been received?
It really is a ground-breaking system!
I was going to say that now we know where Miss Cleo went after she lost her TV Psychic gig, but somebody just had to go and spoil it, so I'll say it anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They have set up a Were bank forum which is hidden to non-members which means we won't be able to observe bounced checks anymore.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Of COURSE it is hidden.. they don't want the PUBLIC to actually see. (wait, isn't that what they claim about all the eeebil corporations and the queen and .. and .. and.. ). Yes hide it away from public eyes, because seeing when (a month or two down the road) all the people start asking about why their payments aren't being accepted, then the rest of the public won't know. I thought Peter and WeRe had nothing to hide...
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jeffrey wrote:They have set up a Were bank forum which is hidden to non-members which means we won't be able to observe bounced checks anymore.
Yes a major disappointment & it seems most if not all, are posting their bounced cheque activity on the new forum. Even someone as thick skinned as Peter must have been embarrassed so best to get the garbage out of the public domain.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It does make you wonder - if they are so sure of PoE and WeRe Bank, why do they have to runaway and hide to talk about it. Why are they incapable of holding a debate about the merits of WeRe bank without branding anyone with an I.Q that exceeds single digits a shill.

So much for being open and honest, they would rather hide in the shadows and pretend that WeRe Bank is something more than a scam that they are all to stupid to see.

They can hide in the shadows as much as they like. When you shine a light on a shadow it disappears. Now where did I leave my torch ? Nevermind I see it :whistle:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Looks as though Peter's scam has snowballed another. Have a look, see what you think...?http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... YaDeHCkqrU
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

longdog

Post by longdog »

What is known to The-Lads-From-Lagos as "Chopping dollar" I believe.

Scammers being scammed by scammers... What's not to like? :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote:
Jeffrey wrote: Yes a major disappointment & it seems most if not all, are posting their bounced cheque activity on the new forum. Even someone as thick skinned as Peter must have been embarrassed so best to get the garbage out of the public domain.
I would not want you to be disappointed :whistle:

http://i.imgur.com/knnk6l8.jpg

170959MM

Clearing data

Report this post

Postby 170959MM » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:49 pm

If, like myself, one needs to attend a court hearing for alleged non-payment of council tax: two cheques presented to East Devon District Council; and according to my 'history' both have been CLEARED, yet they claim otherwise... can we obtain from Peter all the data as regards the clearing of one's cheque(s); thereupon, one has tangible evidence to present to the judge/magistrate how, when (time and date), and who actually facilitated the transaction. I have printed off a copy of my history to present as evidence that the cheques have been cleared, but feel that the other data might just prove advantageous under the circumstances.

http://i.imgur.com/Jo1zJxm.jpg

210467WB

Re: Clearing data

Report this post

Postby 210467WB » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:33 pm
Agreed, council state account not paid. Liability order granted, sent to bailiffs for collection. Bailiffs paid, still pursuing the amount they alleged owed.

100558AC

Re: Clearing data

Report this post

Postby 100558AC » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:33 pm
Hi, My experience so far with courts and Werebank Cheque, Sent a cheque to claimant's solicitor , was returned two days later as unacceptable, [never presented for clearing, yet shows on my account as now cleared] Completed a Notarial protest, and sent it off to both the Court two days prior to hearing by hand, and also to claimant's Solicitors. Arrived at court following week to try to get a default judgement overturned.. Didn't work, [ask me if your interested by all means] , when I presented the case that the debt has been paid, guess what? ...None of the Notarial paperwork was in front of the judge, gave him my copy , he dismissed it as NON VALID and threw out all claims from my side. I have since received my Notarial protest back from the court saying they cannot process it. forced now to complete a N245 and pay in sterling.

Additionally to this I have spoken to Barry Holland the President of the Notarial Society, [ can't get any higher can one?] and he says , although he admits to not being most knowledgeable with regard to UK banking laws, said " He couldn't see how anyone could enforce a Notarial Protest against someone for non - acceptance, as notarial Protests are usually completed in the case of dishonour due to insufficient funds etc. He suggested I speak to Dickinsons in Liverpool , which I did and they have said essentially the same thing.

I have just read Peter's PDf as on the Knowledge base UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL BILLS OF EXCHANGE
AND INTERNATIONAL PROMISSORY Notes , page 37 gives us all the right sounding words and ammo to complete a Notarial protest yet Page 2 clearly says "CHAPTER I.
SPHERE OF APPLICATION AND fORM OP TBE INSTRUMENT
Article 1
1. This Convention applies to an international bill of exchange when it
contains the heading -International bill of exchange (UNCITRAL Convention)- and
also contains in its text the words -International bill of exchange IUNCITRAL
Convention -.
2. This Convention applies to an international promissory note when it
contains the heading -International promissory note (UNCITRAL Convention)- and also
contains in its text the words -International promissory note (UNCITRAL
Convention) -.
3. This Convention does not apply to cheques."

So anyone else have any ideas on how to nail this ?

Many thanks
andy
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The story from user 100558AC matches that of GOODF user clawhammer, which I mentioned upthread.

The new forum is to keep problems hidden from the public. It also prevents deep questions that Peter might regard as negative, because Peter can not only remove such questions but also revoke the poster's membership.

However, the forum is also a rod for Peter's back. When he didn't respond to tickets, this was only visible to the member, unless the member chose to make the issue public. Now, members are supposed to put problems in the forum instead of raising tickets, so issues are now visible to all members.
Bones

Post by Bones »

This has been posted on the PoE facebook page - what a shame :haha:

Simon Killarney
Today at 10:57
Public Apology - Birmingham meeting 20th - the aftermath. Hi all, I just wanted to give further apologies to the good people who turned up at the All Saint's centre in B'ham yesterday. Six or seven people turned up not realizing the event had been cancelled. Some had traveled from London and Manchester. Detailed reading of the posts below would reveal the event was cancelled over a week ago but I acknowledge there was no 'official' statement which would have clarified things tremendously. So many apologies for that to the following (first initials only) R, P, P, G, P, and B. We lost this one to the shills and other dark forces, other meetings are under pressure also so we all need to be extra alert and careful. Other meetings may have to be pulled until we can stabilize. If you are thinking of booking a venue for a meeting in your area be sure that the hosts are not simply going to roll over and cave in after a few shill phone calls. On we go!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Excellent work bones. All doesn't appear to be going swimmingly on the scam forum. Solicitors involved adding more debt as well as court costs. This is hilarious :haha: :haha:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

So it would appear Simon Killarney is the WeRe bank worker / spokesperson in PoE's absence and not Bertiebert.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It is interesting that Peter has seemingly been absent from any postings for quite some time now. He hasn't confirmed that any meetings have been cancelled and seems to have vanished from public view.

Is it possible that he's on the run?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

two cheques presented to East Devon District Council; and according to my 'history' both have been CLEARED, yet they claim otherwise
What is check clearing?

Movement of a check from the bank in which it was deposited to the bank on which it was drawn, and the movement of its face amount in the opposite direction.
http://www.businessdictionary.com/defin ... aring.html

Every time Peter claims to members that a check has cleared, it's fraud. He's telling them the check has cleared when it hasn't. Hopefully this guy taking bank statements to court might get the ball rolling.

By the way, if someone was so inclined it'd be interesting to compile every single instance of Peter asking for £10 for different projects:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkaqxcjgF8Y

Even with the class action lawsuit he proposed 2 years ago, he was charging people £10 in order to join a lawsuit with a promised £40,000 payoff.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bones wrote:I would not want you to be disappointed :whistle:
http://i.imgur.com/knnk6l8.jpg
The tagline to the private forum is funny:
A Place for Re-Members to be seen and heard
Yeah, but only by each other.

I suppose we shouldn't laugh at what consenting adults talk about in the privacy of their own forum. If they want to lie to each other about how wonderful Peter is, that is their affair.

And if they want to offer mutual junk advice in their inevitable court battles, that's fine.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

wanglepin wrote:
Losleones wrote: Has Ceylon woken up & realised Peter is taking the piss?
And as much as posters like letissier14 want to tell me how great Mark Haining/ Ceylon is, and what a wonderful experience he has had being involved with Goodfers and how much it has helped him says more about letissier14 than it does Haining.
I've never once said how great Ceylon is... What I did say was I am not going to slag him off as he helped me with my particular problem when I first started on GOODF. I also said that I don't agree with a lot of stuff on GOODF either, hence why I am no longer a moderator on there.

And yes GOODF did help me a great deal when I was in a right mess. So what does that say about me? You seem to know me and have all the answers to my problems? I do find it quite bizarre how you can judge me and what I have been through based on me being a member of GOODF

I think the trouble with you is that you have such a hatred for Ceylon, that you cast everyone who has had anything to do with Ceylon as the same as him. Once you get past all the rubbish on GOODF, there are some great people who are quite knowledgeable and have helped many people.

I guess this will be another forum I leave for being made to feel uncomfortable.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions