Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by exiledscouser »

I have been speculating who it is, exactly, behind the private prosecution which MoB has been championing, trumpeting it as “good to go” since September last year. Yes, just one more week and they’ll slap on the cuffs. Just a few short weeks further and they’ll all be sentenced to hang - or even worse!!!11!!!

He’s been stringing the faithful along all this time and they follow like sheep in his wake, never once questioning the complete lack of success.

Despite the rather blood curdling predictions of imminent death for our four hardworking public officials nothing much seems to be happening; the PUB seems to be spending too much time down the pub.

I think the real power here is someone called Jonathan Trapman. Here he is boasting (22nd April this year) outside a court somewhere (in Bristol?) about how the trial of the Health Secretary and others for genocide etc is just around the corner. We are told that things are now at Bromley Magistrates whilst the (court) finalise the papers, nothing can now prevent this.

As the video begins to play I saw none other that Jeremy Corbyn’s crazier brother Piers, clearly delighted with himself and who is clapping his hands together whilst doing a little dance in the background.

So, here we are mid May and has a summons been issued? Err...no. Anyone arrested? Doors put through?You know the answer.

Trapman does however confidently predict that the file is complete, the evidence is overwhelming and that the trial will go ahead 4th August. This year. Now forgive me but anyone involved with the criminal justice system here in the UK knows that it moves glacially on a good day. And so far they haven’t even started proceedings.

Yes, they’ll all be convicted and sent to prison he says but the first creeping doubt comes when he hints that the CPS were getting involved. He crows that the “prosecution” are in disarray (come on Jonathan, that’s YOU, MoB and Corbyn-18 old chap, do try and keep up) and that the case would be heard before the High Court. Wrong venue for a criminal trial my friend but hey, they seem pretty sure so who knows?

Then, in a bit of a volte-face he says that CPS will adopt and immediately dismiss the case (the usual fate of hopeless or vexatious private prosecutions).

Oh my, the PUB done once again by the PTB.

Well either you’re in court by 4th August “good to go” or you should just give up now and stop wasting everyone’s time. Trapman sounds like every other Sunday afternoon bore down the pub after a round of golf and a GnT with the memsahib - a complete gobshite.

It’s a special kind of Orwellian delusion to be able to speak with such confidence about how you know this cannot fail to succeed in one breath whilst immediately acknowledging it’s inevitable failure with the other.

Were George O still to be around he’d surely coin a new word for it in Newspeak. The apparent involvement of Corbyn senior seals the fate of this doomed project.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Yeah Trapman is the person behind the PUB site.

However, I think you have misinterpreted what he's saying (easily done, as he's not that good a communicator).
Trapman does however confidently predict that the file is complete, the evidence is overwhelming and that the trial will go ahead 4th August.
This refers to a prosecution of Trapman and others,including Corbyn Minor in Bristol for a breach of Covid regs. Report here:
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... wn-5327831

Trapman seems to think the CPS will drop the case. I can't work out whether this is because the CPS have dropped some other similar prosecutions, or because the MoB private prosecution will have happened by then and made all covid regs void, or something.

Interview was recorded 22 April. He confidently states that the PP will be given a case number within a couple of weeks....

He does come across as a bit squiffy.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Annnnd..... The case has been binned again.

https://www.thebernician.net/failed-att ... s-unknown/
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Beat me to it!

There's a couple of interesting admissions that rather cast doubt on Waugh's boasts about his succession of legal victories.
From lightweight forms such as pretending they didn’t receive notices which were sent by recorded mail, to conspiring to have me declared bankrupt and subjecting me to an Extended Civil Restraint Order – which effectively banned me from issuing proceedings in every court – the depths to which desperate saboteurs will sink are often bottomless.
However, in the so-called superior civil courts, where judges so often consider themselves to be beyond both the law and reproach, I’ve lost count of the number of times I have witnessed high ranking members of the judiciary become aggressive advocates for my opponents, who simply have to turn up at court and spin their unsubstantiated sophistry to go home with the judgment and a hefty costs order in their favour.
longdog

Post by longdog »

However, in the so-called superior civil courts, where judges so often consider themselves to be beyond both the law and reproach, I’ve lost count of the number of times I have witnessed high ranking members of the judiciary become aggressive advocates for my opponents, who simply have to turn up at court and spin their unsubstantiated sophistry to go home with the judgment and a hefty costs order in their favour.
Or translated into reality... He's lost count of the number of judges who will not entertain his legally ignorant bollocks and the other party has walked the case because O'B is self represented and has a fool for a client.

Imagine being in court and finding that Waugh is your opponent. You'd think all your Christmases had come at once.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Can't find O'Bonkers on the current ECRO list. Of our usual suspects only EWE is present, on the GCRO list until 22 February 2022.

Having now read his garbage, isn't a case's merit decided purely on the statement of fact, with the statement being taken as if it were true and with the best reading for the plaintiff?

Providing shedloads of "prima facie evidence" is completely irrelevant at this stage and has no relevance to the decision to proceed. If the statement of fact fails the smell test, it will be chucked out at the first hurdle.

Such a finely honed and experienced expert legal mind as O'Bonkers would surely know that. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

As I read things MoB hasn’t suffered failure just yet; he’s has managed to have the judge overrule his decision. The basis for this is the judge’s apparent failure to consider the evidential files sent in support which did not get married up to the information. So MoB has bought himself another 2-3 weeks whilst the judge suffers through the internet downloads and discredited medical reports.

MoB praises the judge for his willingness to do this, I hope he is equally effusive if things go against him.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I agree with Scouser - it sounds as if Judge Ikram (presumably) refused on the grounds that there was insufficient evidence to found a case, and then it was revealed that he hadn't considered all the evidence as half the application had been sent separately. That is really asking for trouble, obviously. Wondrous to relate, magistrates' courts administration in London is very busy and handles thousands of documents a week.

But if the basis of the decision is that there is insufficient evidence, and the judge hasn't considered most of it, the decision must be flawed. Sensible to reconsider in light of all the evidence served.

Interestingly, a New Zealand psychologist studied querulants and found that unlike normal dissatisfied customers, they tend to be ingratiating, in between being abusive. So I'm not surprised that Waugh has thrown in some fulsome praise for Judge Ikram, but (as Samuel Pepys said) how long it will last I can guess.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Missed this update from Waugh on 9 June.

https://www.thebernician.net/an-integro ... se-events/

Someone says they witnessed dodgy dealings at GSK while Vallance was working there.
Furthermore, the case’s latest expert witness claims that Vallance knows about the likelihood of severe adverse events occurring after GSK ‘vaccines’ [including up to 50% fatalities, in the case of the Vallance approved ‘vaccine’ against Dysentery, which was widely distributed in West Africa just before the 2014 Ebola scamdemic, for which, of course, GSK had already manufactured a different ‘vaccine’].
Needless to say, this utterly compelling testimony will be added to the evidence bundle in the PCP and I will elaborate further in a future post.
This narrative trope may feel familiar to anyone au fait with UFOlogy...

There's then a long winded and slightly creepy explanation of how a decision on the validity of the case papers is still awaited, which does tend to reinforce the point made by Speargrass below.
Interestingly, a New Zealand psychologist studied querulants and found that unlike normal dissatisfied customers, they tend to be ingratiating, in between being abusive. So I'm not surprised that Waugh has thrown in some fulsome praise for Judge Ikram,
longdog

Post by longdog »

Needless to say, this utterly compelling testimony will be added to the evidence bundle in the PCP and I will elaborate further in a future post.
I could be wrong on this but I really can't see The Chief Magistrate entertaining this sort of "...and another thing" attitude to the law. He's already submitted 800 pages of drivel and, apparently, an external hard drive so why does he need this shocking new "evidence"? Is this new "evidence", which I'm quietly confident is the ramblings of an internet crank who never worked at GSK, the final piece of the jigsaw that is going to make the prima completely facie (or do I mean the facie completely prima)?

I have a suspicion that the "case" was thrown out for a second time quite a while ago and all of the recent waffle is just O'Bonkers stalling while he thinks up an excuse and plans his next great court case.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I could be wrong on this but I really can't see The Chief Magistrate entertaining this sort of "...and another thing" attitude to the law.
Yes, that had crossed my mind. I could see that new material which directly related to the actual 'charges' might be considered, but even assuming its veracity, it's hard to see what relevance the new material has.

I can find no indication in an admittedly non expert search that there have been any questions as to the safety of Rotarix, GSK's vaccine against one of the causes of dysentery. GSK did develop a vaccine against Ebola with trials in September 2014, but the DRC outbreak began in August and ended in November....
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm I can find no indication in an admittedly non expert search that there have been any questions as to the safety of Rotarix, GSK's vaccine against one of the causes of dysentery. GSK did develop a vaccine against Ebola with trials in September 2014, but the DRC outbreak began in August and ended in November....
You're not paying attention. This information was openly suppressed and covered up (not sure how you openly suppress and cover up but still...) and it has been revealed by a "scientist", who is also a "whistleblower", exclusively to an internet gobshite.

How much more prima do you want your facie?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:06 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm I can find no indication in an admittedly non expert search that there have been any questions as to the safety of Rotarix, GSK's vaccine against one of the causes of dysentery. GSK did develop a vaccine against Ebola with trials in September 2014, but the DRC outbreak began in August and ended in November....
You're not paying attention. This information was openly suppressed and covered up (not sure how you openly suppress and cover up but still...) and it has been revealed by a "scientist", who is also a "whistleblower", exclusively to an internet gobshite.

How much more prima do you want your facie?
There are more Whistleblowers on Facebook and YouTube than there are grains of sand. Or have I got my quotes mixed up. :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's partly because self-conferred whistle-blower status renders you immune to prosecution. See Princess Nutbag et al for details.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:28 pm That's partly because self-conferred whistle-blower status renders you immune to prosecution. See Princess Nutbag et al for details.
IMHO, whistleblower status requires first-hand information of the subject upon which the whistle is being blown. None of these self-proclaimed whistleblowers has this.

"I read it on the internet and I'm retweeting it" does not constitute first-hand knowledge.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:46 pm "I read it on the internet and I'm retweeting it" does not constitute first-hand knowledge.
Somebody should tell Michael O'Bonkers and his private prosecution "legal team" that. 800 (or possibly 1000) pages of shit he found on the internet, plus an external hard drive apparently, seems to be what makes up his most prima-ed of facie evidence. The rest he just pulled out of his arse.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Speaking of which... O'Bonkers maintains his 100% record of abject failure.

Turns out his facie wasn't quite as prima as he thought it was and his PCP has been given the boot yet again. Obviously we will have to wait until the best legal minds have forensically analysed the judgement (Mr Ebert? Equitylawyeredwardwilliamellis?) but my inexpert summary would be that The Chief Magistrate said words to the effect of "Nah mate... This is a load of old bollocks".

https://thefreedomcycle.com/pub/index.h ... tent02-459
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

But it seems every loss is actually some sort of victory in disguise. At least skimming his post, he seems to think he has won something here, but losing. Amazing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's his "experts" that really makes me laugh.

"...three doctors, two professors, a dental surgeon, a mathematician, a probate solicitor, a retired senior nuclear submarine data analyst, an independent data analyst and an ex CID fraud detective."

I suspect the nuclear submarine analyst is proof that he took a deep dive into the data.

And he's still :beatinghorse: about his £2.5m !!!success!1! against the Bank of Scotland, which appears to be that they took back most of the properties and sold them, ipso facto, no debt to recover anymore.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am But it seems every loss is actually some sort of victory in disguise. At least skimming his post, he seems to think he has won something here, but losing. Amazing.
I've been through it half a dozen times and I still can't make any sense of it, not even through my strongest Gibberish-To-English filter.

The first part is him digging even deeper into his pit of ignorance over hearsay evidence, the second bit seems to have something to do with statute / common law but I have no idea what and the third bit is just him saying "prima facie" a lot.

Then it's conspiracy theories for a while featuring Bill Gates (who else) concluding with him talking a good fight about an appeal.

I'm hoping for some great announcement on the appeal from him soon. We at the MoB Fan Club Facesbook group like our countdown / count-up timers.