Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by timcurgenven1 »

fat frank wrote:any one can get a basic bank account,
Not true at all.

Depending on the cifas marker this can make it impossible to open a new account.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Re: Nationwide - going in to a branch to present cheque in person
Unread postby 091156AB » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 pm

I express a word of caution before sending any WeRE bk cheques to Nationwide in person or by post. In my case on the very day they received my WeRe bk cheque to pay off the balance of my mortgage they filed at Cifas which warns the banks of fraudulent activity, that I had deposited a false instrument. Furthermore, it has triggered my bk of 30 yrs closing my account literally overnight.
I really don't know what to do. next. I have to hope and pray my application for a basic bank account is successful.
Anyone know if you can be turned down for a "basic" bank account because of a cifas marker?
Now it isn't clear to me if this person has a cheque account and a mortgage with Nationwide or if their mortgage is with someone else. Either way, getting a basic bank account is going to be easy compared with getting a new mortgage because that is what is coming next - demand for repayment in full.
Looks like his mortgage was with Nationwide
You certainly can be turned down for basic bank account, the Admin guy is bullshitting
fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by fat frank »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Not true at all.

Depending on the cifas marker this can make it impossible to open a new account.

I always thought the banks had to give you at least a basic bank account, or does this not apply if its fraud
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

fat frank wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
Not true at all.

I always thought the banks had to give you at least a basic bank account, or does this not apply if its fraud
No even wih out the cifas marker no bank is obliged to give a bank account of any type
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

How long do these cifas markers last?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:How long do these cifas markers last?
13 months onwards, they can be kept on if the bank who logs them thinks there is an ongoing need, but they normally drop of after 13 months automatically.

I wonder if this could be the banks way of dealing with Were Bank users from now on?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:How long do these cifas markers last?
13 months onwards, they can be kept on if the bank who logs them thinks there is an ongoing need, but they normally drop of after 13 months automatically.

I wonder if this could be the banks way of dealing with Were Bank users from now on?
Looks like, in the absence of any action to terminate the activities of Werebank, anyone using a WeRe cheque will have to rely entirely on PoE for all their banking needs. Lucky for them he's expanding his portfolio of services in the near future.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of cretins. I shall enjoy the show immensely as they sink screaming into a mire of their own making which will make the imminent silence resulting from an inability to pay their Internet bills all the more pleasurable.

Karma is indeed a powerful and truly entertaining force.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I predict a heavy backlash from disgruntled idiots baying for Peter's blood & a return of their unemployment benefit hand outs in due course. I wonder when a sucker gets a lightbulb moment & sends him a WeRe cheque - ahh, Peter's bank doesn't accept them - well Peter here's some news for you - despite your pathetic attempt at waving some sheets of paper about with returned bouncy cheques, neither has or will ever accept your fraudulent instruments.

Goofers - get cheques sent off to Peter & keep pushing them as he stated at his comical meetings & if he still won't accept send a Norarial Protest. :haha:
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

Losleones wrote:I predict a heavy backlash from disgruntled idiots baying for Peter's blood & a return of their unemployment benefit hand outs in due course.

Hmmm, had an interesting thought as I read this. Maybe the Uk Government should open a WeRe bank account, then they could pay all the Unemployment benefit claiments with WeRe cheques, but why stop there, a WeRe cheque or three could clear the UK National Debt.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Peter is on the loopy juice again
Des Andrews I don't really understand but surely if this currency starts to be excepted then it will have value and there fore just the same as any other currencies. Dollar euro ect. ????
13 hrs · Edited

Peter Of England Yes that's true,,but there is a PLAN and it is being revealed bit by bit. The Minds of the Dark cannot comprehend the subtleties of Goods plan!! The unit of Re = Planetary ReServe Currency = Time Based . The interim is just a bridge for the MIND
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Peter is on the loopy juice again
Des Andrews I don't really understand but surely if this currency starts to be excepted then it will have value and there fore just the same as any other currencies. Dollar euro ect. ????
13 hrs · Edited

Peter Of England Yes that's true,,but there is a PLAN and it is being revealed bit by bit. The Minds of the Dark cannot comprehend the subtleties of Goods plan!! The unit of Re = Planetary ReServe Currency = Time Based . The interim is just a bridge for the MIND
Yes couldn't agree more Peter. As clear as mud :shrug:
Meanwhile over on goofsville Quantum3d isn't a happy bunny
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... cnYF0qkqrU
I thought Peter was taking care of Quatloos side & blasting it to all 4 corners of the universe? :snooty:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Losleones wrote: Meanwhile over on goofsville Quantum3d isn't a happy bunny
I thought Peter was taking care of Quatloos side & blasting it to all 4 corners of the universe? :snooty:
Oh, I see! The people on the WeRe forum claiming that their WeRe cheques have bounced are actually Quatloos!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:
Oh, I see! The people on the WeRe forum claiming that their WeRe cheques have bounced are actually Quatloos!
One of the reasons that he is upset is that the WeRe forum allows a certain amount of criticism, i don't think it is intentional but Peter of Neverland can't monitor it 24 hours a day, or simply does not care as long as the cash continues to roll in.
Quantum is used to a forum where opinion is only to be expressed to show support for the latest whacky idea on how not to pay your way, and any breaches of that code are dealt with by the posters themselves posting outraged troll and shill messages, closely followed by the offender being banned and the offending posts removed. I was digging around that site a while back, on a fair number of the threads its obvious posts have been removed, but being Goofy land they are not clever enough to cover their tracks.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:
We'Re up there with GCHQ, this is owned and run by the banks. At least they pay us in gold, none of that fiat crap. Another day, another ducket. Mmmmmmm, shiny.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
guilty wrote:
We'Re up there with GCHQ, this is owned and run by the banks. At least they pay us in gold, none of that fiat crap. Another day, another ducket. Mmmmmmm, shiny.

My dad worked there Yiam does that me a shill?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
I went to school with someone who's attended a Bilderberg conference, so I can imagine their meltdown when they discover that...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
I went to school with someone who's attended a Bilderberg conference, so I can imagine their meltdown when they discover that...
To be fair and i have to mention this because it was the one and only time he came home and spoke about his work, he died a year later. the night Princess Diana died he came home in the morning and said "the building was full of bosses and everyone else till about one, something was going on, then they left" It is the only conspiracy theory i believe in to this day.
Last edited by Skeleton on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've been sans l'internet for a few days so doing some catching up but I don't think anybody has covered this...

So Peter has stopped accepting Postal Orders but that poses the question why has he stopped accepting them? Although a crossed PO has to be paid in to a bank account, which Poe doesn't seem to have, uncrossed POs can be cashed with ID at any post office and POs with the payee left blank can be cashed by anybody.

The only reason I can see for Poe not to accept uncrossed or blank Postal Orders is that he doesn't have access to any of the 12,000 UK post offices to cash them... Because he's left the country.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I would say you are most likely right and also the fact, he will have a limited number of post offices to chose from!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I believe the postal order thing only applied to USA postal orders.

I'm guessing it's harder to cash those.