Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Wait I think I missed something about the mechanics of this. John Doe writes a Were check to the council and mails it off, how does Peter know how much the check was for or that it was even written to write it off as cleared over on the website?
Peter has it covered. Whenever someone wants to use a WeRe cheque they have to log it on their account themselves

http://i.imgur.com/ktugVCV.jpg

When you log the details of a cheque, it shows as pending on the WeRe account but the value of the cheque is immediately reduced by the amount of the cheque.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I love that form..

Currency, is magic beans an option?

I'm currently "Were" baiting on GOODF.. Still no answers. :roll: :roll:
Bones

Post by Bones »

admin
Site Admin

Cheque for Subscription

Report this post

Postby admin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Hi All

Just so everyone is clear, we do not handle cheques from another Bank, so please do not send them in as payment for your Re-Movement subscriptions.

WeRe Bank operates on our terms (The people) and not as a private corporation, which belong to some boys club cartel.

Regards

The Colonel
“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

http://i.imgur.com/XmA7dDz.jpg

There you go, other banks have to accept WeRe cheques but WeRe don't have to accept any other banks cheques
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:

There you go, other banks have to accept WeRe cheques but WeRe don't have to accept any other banks cheques
Presumably the WeRe bank accepts WeRe cheques otherwise that would be utterly ridiculous :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://i.imgur.com/M6hBHlG.jpg

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 02#p396855

Going to be interesting as the venue has confirmed today that this event will not be held at this establishment :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog wrote: Presumably the WeRe bank accepts WeRe cheques otherwise that would be utterly ridiculous :haha:
Everything about WeRe bank is ridiculous, especially how many people seem to be stupid enough to fall for this con.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

longdog wrote:
Bones wrote:

Presumably the WeRe bank accepts WeRe cheques otherwise that would be utterly ridiculous :haha:
WeRe Bank operates on our terms in that we only accept cash from our suckers & offload debts with nothing other than fake cheques with no intention of honouring the amount owed. We are not fighting the system as we are offering payment(nothing) as there is no money in circulation.......but we still need your worthless notes.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
No, that cannot be right. Bertiebert has repeatedly said that when you send a WeRe cheque the recipient is legally obliged to present the cheque for acceptance. Therefore it must follow that if you send the WeRe bank a cheque the WeRe bank is legally obliged to present it for acceptance.
Why is it that when it comes to all things footle, the footle will always debunk themselves?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
No, that cannot be right. Bertiebert has repeatedly said that when you send a WeRe cheque the recipient is legally obliged to present the cheque for acceptance. Therefore it must follow that if you send the WeRe bank a cheque the WeRe bank is legally obliged to present it for acceptance.
Why is it that when it comes to all things footle, the footle will always debunk themselves?
Agreed, If WeRe can say it will not accept other bank Checks, then why can't other Banks do the same with WeRe checks?

Either you have to accept checks, or you have the right to refuse, you can't have it both ways.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yet not a single numbskull has presented a WeRe dud to Peter's Bank which shows how unintellectual these bone heads are & how highly they regard their "saviour" that is certifiable PoE.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

avatar wrote:Just so everyone is clear, we do not handle cheques from another Bank, so please do not send them in as payment for your Re-Movement subscriptions.

WeRe Bank operates on our terms (The [WeRe] people) and not as a private corporation, which belong to some boys club cartel.
And the rest of us in Society (approx. 99.99999%) choose not to operate on the terms of The WeRe People. As a result, we do not handle cheques from WeRe Bank so please don't present them to us.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Upthread, I said that posts had been deleted from the private WeRe Bank forum. I was mistaken. It turns out that there were two threads, with the same title, started at the same time, with the same first post. I read one thread then, at a later date, read the other thread, thinking it was the same thread I had read previously, after most posts had been removed and new posts had been added.

I apologise for my mistake. In feeble mitigation, I plead that WeRe forum moderator should have merged the two threads. I have edited my post above.

Talking of cheques and who has to accept them, WeRe sucker 170959MM has been summonsed to court for not paying council tax, ie "paying" with a WeRe cheque. He asks:
170959MM wrote:Btw dudes, any member of the WeRe bank team who will step up to the plate and join me at Exeter Magistrates' Court on the 8th of July for a 1:45 hearing, will be authorised by myself to deduct their expenses from my Re account - just name your price (within reason) and it will be honoured. :P
Naturally, there is nothing wrong with consenting adults agreeing to pay each other with Res. But I have a funny feeling -- call me a cynic if you like -- that no member of the WeRe bank team would accept Res.

Would a member of the WeRe bank team go to the court and give evidence that the bank paid money to the council? No, because they haven't. 170959MM is jumping under the bus all by himself.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote: Talking of cheques and who has to accept them, WeRe sucker 170959MM has been summonsed to court for not paying council tax, ie "paying" with a WeRe cheque. He asks:
170959MM wrote:Btw dudes, any member of the WeRe bank team who will step up to the plate and join me at Exeter Magistrates' Court on the 8th of July for a 1:45 hearing, will be authorised by myself to deduct their expenses from my Re account - just name your price (within reason) and it will be honoured. :P
Naturally, there is nothing wrong with consenting adults agreeing to pay each other with Res. But I have a funny feeling -- call me a cynic if you like -- that no member of the WeRe bank team would accept Res.

Would a member of the WeRe bank team go to the court and give evidence that the bank paid money to the council? No, because they haven't. 170959MM is jumping under the bus all by himself.
I like the response that was posted

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is good news, a Were bank court loss will make for good drama.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

There has already been a court loss, reported upthread somewhere.

The funny thing is that Peter could make this a court "win". At these hearings, the council give people a last chance to pay before getting a liability order. Peter or a minion could go along with a fistful of the cash he has been collecting, pay the tax bill saying the payer is WeRe Bank on behalf of 170959MM, and get a council receipt. Scan this, post it online as "proof" that WeRe cheques get paid.

Peter won't do this because it involves him handing out real money.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:This is good news, a Were bank court loss will make for good drama.
Except that they will say something like:
1) This isn't a loss, it is actually a Win
2) The courts are corrupt, and so they sided with the council.
3) The Judge didn't understand the law, so we must appeal.
4) The Loss was because the check was not completed correctly
5) <…..> Chirp, Chirp (Cricket sound as the ignore the decision)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

littleFred wrote:... Peter or a minion could go along with a fistful of the cash he has been collecting, ...
When I wrote the above, I hadn't seen today's Bankers Lies Exposed ! PoE video. In this, Peter suggests doing more or less what I said: he can turn up in court with a bagfull of money. He expresses it as a hypothetical: he could.

Well, now's your chance, Peter. Spend some of your hard-earned cash.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought you couldn't pay a debt with a Bank of England note because of reasons and stuff. :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

If it were closer I'd go along for the entertainment value alone. Maybe he could sell tickets or would that be illegal? If I mow my lawn and wash the windows, would that be contribution of enough energy to count as honourable payment for a seat at the circus?

I notice in other threads on the good ship Quatloos that judges in the Americas are waking up to this crap and dealing with it the way they always should have by recognising it as total rubbish and dismissing it on the spot. One trans Atlantic trend I look forward to touching down in the 51st state sooner rather than later. Sadly it will mean a source of great entertainment on YouTube drying up but perhaps it's a price worth paying.