Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Syf »

I shall hang my head in shame. Given the very valid points made here in the last few comments, I have been goofer baiting, let's see if they will answer.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Undeterred by the insistence of someone from the King Arthur that the meeting will not take place there on Sunday, PoE still intends to hold it there and it's being advertised on GOODF, FB and the WeRe website. A woman named Jessie who works at or is connected with the King Arthur posted several times to FB asking PoE to correct this. Most of her posts have been deleted but Peter is being rather cryptic about what's happening. I suspect there'll be even more dazed and confused people than usual wandering around Glasto on Sunday...

Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

New leaf on GOODF has challenged me to answer his question in regards to POE NOT accepting cheques as payment for his services, so I obliged, in return for my questions being answered.

Let see if he can return the compliment. :? :?
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:Undeterred by the insistence of someone from the King Arthur that the meeting will not take place there on Sunday, PoE still intends to hold it there and it's being advertised on GOODF, FB and the WeRe website. A woman named Jessie who works at or is connected with the King Arthur posted several times to FB asking PoE to correct this. Most of her posts have been deleted but Peter is being rather cryptic about what's happening. I suspect there'll be even more dazed and confused people than usual wandering around Glasto on Sunday...

lol Peter has now deleted the latest posts made by the person from the King Arthur

I guess he is so desperate for money, he will not tell people it has been cancelled and just collect the money in the car park
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Well people are coming from all over the country to attend this meeting.

I eagerly await the fallout. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The design for the WeRe Bank ATM has been unveiled.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This Sunday??? They do realise Glastonbury Festival is on, don't they? Good luck with getting into town but where the hell they're going to park if they do is another matter entirely...

You couldn't be this incompetent if you tried. How stupid can a man get, well apparently not as stupid as those who are going to fight their way through the festival crowds to give their money to a man who few would trust to organise a piss up in a brewery.

I assume they're going to switch venues to fool the crimnal shill/trolls. Only the faithful will brave endless traffic and the 3 day old sweat of a festival crowd to be sent on a magic mystery tour to pass on their brown envelopes full of fraudulent worthless promissory notes to their saviour. Good luck with that one, they'll probably all fit into Pete's camper with room to spare. Will he collect enough to afford gas to get out of town after the party?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Someone mentioned, ages ago, that the venue would be announced on 26 June, which is today.

Suckers who want to know about the next meeting could follow Peter's advice on one of today's videos, and look on the website. The NEXT MEETING ? FAQ says:
Peter wrote:NEXT MEETING

SUNDAY 7TH JUNE 14:30hrs

Yeah, I recall his ET friends indulged in time travel.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Latest from FB

Peter Of England
5 hrs ·
6 New Bite Size Videos for the Q & A Session scheduled for
SUNDAY 28TH JUNE 14:00 - 16:00
Glastonbury King Arthur Pub
31-33 Benedict Street,
Glastonbury,
Somerset
BA6 9NB
https://youtu.be/5Pdfo59H8V0

The Nature of Money - The Nature of Bank Fraud
Banking Fraud - Don't make me larf ! Freeman Legal Services Website: http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of-E...
YOUTUBE.COM
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The videos are inconsistent and desperate, even by Peter's standards. One proclaims that because WeRe cheques aren't copies of some other bank's, WeRe isn't fraudulent. On the other hand, all the other banks are fraudulent because they launder money. Peter's bank is happy to launder money. Britain will soon be cashless, so it's vital you send all your toxic worthless cash to Peter who will convert it to something useful.

His direct-to-camera videos are always madder than when he has a real audience. I think he doesn't bother about credibility when he doesn't have a live audience.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter Says

Whilst the Venue says

Last edited by Bones on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone else notice how bald PoE is getting ?

May be this is what WeRe Bank is really all about. PoE is raising funds for a hair transplant
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Once we have cleared your check or debited the ledger on our side, in effect, the money the unit has been debited from your account, therefore it's somewhere.... It's either got to be credited into their account or it's floating around in the ether.... Now you should say to yourself "how come it's gone missing, how come they can't find it".
I'm speechless.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Better than being clueless I suppose but one does usually lead to the other.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This is worse than describing transubstantiation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jimmy One Cell has spoken:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Y5aVHB4WrV
One Cell wrote: I'm hearing about more and more cheques clearing every day
Of course you are One Cell, of course you are. Hearing about things happening is not quite the same as seeing verifiable proof that those things really are happening.
mine are not cleared as yet,
Well, there's a surprise. You have heard about things happening but when you try it yourself it does not happen. Strange eh?
but as they will not present them , i am getting confident that they will either have to write of the debt or present very soon.
Actually you are wrong, old fruit. There is another option. They can choose to not present the cheques and to not write off the debts. How do I know this I hear you ask? Well, Peter himself has said so. Try sending Peter a WeRe cheque for your monthly fee. He won't present the cheque for clearing and he won't consider the fee paid. He will refuse your payment and if you want to continue being a member of the WeRe bank you will have to pay him again. In coins of the realm. Ask him yourself if you do not believe me.
either way i have not had to pay anything for over 2 months now. :D and they wont be getting anymore money off me.
I bet you "they" do. I bet you a hundred squillion Re "they" do.
it obvious that these companys are kacking themselves lol. they just don't want to have to deal with it. they are in a double bind... present it and prove the system is built on lies. or don't present it and refuse your money. which is the stupidest thing they can do. lol
Dear oh dear. I can see why they call you One Cell, One Cell. Does it not occur to you that companies (not companys) don't give a shit? Why would an electricity company care if the banking industry is exposed? Why would a gas company care? Why would a water company care? No, One Cell these companies are not kacking themselves. They just want your money. They are not particularly bothered how they get it. If the whole banking industry collapses these companies will still want paying.
happy days, join the were bank party choo choo
Yep, "choo choo" is about right. You are being railroaded.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd like to see a utility company cut off the supply to a ReMember and say "Well we put the electricity in at our end so now it's up to you to find it".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

A typical One Cell post from the lad. He appears determined to go to prison,which, may well be his actual intention as there he won't have to pay for services like gas, water & electricity. He also appears determined to prove to just about everyone that he's an olive short of a pizza. He constantly refers to "buying him time" as a success. No Jimmy old son, all that means is CCJ's, court costs & increased debt or even worse, a stretch at Her Majesty's pleasure. :haha:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

[quote] Defiance wrote:
newleaf wrote:
Defiance wrote:
Your are right, the returned cheques aren't being met with the fraud squad..

Do you think they will act on a dozen or so cheques? Hell no, they will give you enough rope to hang yourselves..

Still my questions haven't been answered :roll: :roll: :roll:

Have any of you seen the accounting as to where your (none value) subscriptions are being held and what they are being spent on? Full transparency remember..

So come on answer that, backed up with evidence.

We don't need evidence only trust, everyone deserves trust until it is known to be misplaced :D

Namaste

What utter bollocks.. As usual you can't back anything up..

Oh yes I can I am proficient at backing up a 15 meter vehicle which bends in the middleOh and when you are in receipt of a pair you report sick

Trust is earned not given freely.

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot give freely

For you to convince me, I need facts backed up with evidence. If you don't have it say so, I'll be happy to leave it there. :D

I have no intention of even attempting or even bothering to convincing you of anything except you can carry on entertaining me with your comments and questions which will never be, and have no need for me to answer or be backed up with evidence not as far as I'm concerned you keep asking away, but try not to use profanity as I'm training to be a vicar :lol:

Namaste [\quote]
If you can't answer just ignore me and I'll go away.
Just like the banks have no need to accept the funny cheques..
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can see what is going to happen here. Peter will be trying to hold the meeting in his campervan in the pub car park. However, I suggest the King Arthur won't need pre-warning as the chances of anyone being allowed to park a campervan in a pub car park in the middle of the Glastonbury Festival is nil. I would also suspect that Glasto is a busy time for clamping companies. Does anyone have any info on what Peter drives? I suspect it is a small campervan, 1 or 2 berth, van conversion type thing but I would appreciate more info.
Edit: Google maps would indicate that the pub doesn't have it's own car park, so that modifies my theory a bit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self