UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by TheRambler »

She has now posted a video on FB that shows her attempting to disrupt the auction and as a consequence being removed from the room. The security personnel take swift and positive action and Neelu’s video will do nothing to support her claims of excessive force. She appears to be in the company of Lee Cant; described in an earlier video as an accountant; and is on the phone to someone referred to as Patrick. Any clues to their identity?

If the property for sale in the video was Peel Drive the it seems that it sold in excess of guide price. Less of course, expenses, auction fees, VAT on auction fees etc.

TheRambler
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I saw cameras there, maybe it'll be on HUTH soon. :thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Neelu to dark skinned security person: "What country are you from?"

FFS! :shrug:

Neelu to Patrick on the phone: "I'm bruised all over!"

She must have that rare disease when people bruise when you touch them with a feather. What's the betting she's now going to waste a lot of police time on a frivolous assault complaint?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:37 pmShe appears to be in the company of Lee Cant; described in an earlier video as an accountant; and is on the phone to someone referred to as Patrick. Any clues to their identity?

TheRambler
That’ll be the late/not late Patrick Cullinane who, like Schrodinger’s famous Cat is both dead and alive all at the same time. Cant is just a thick troublemaker of no particular consequence.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

But....

Did the property sell?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:59 pm But....

Did the property sell?
£416,000 so she will make £289,000 minus auction costs.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm Neelu to dark skinned security person: "What country are you from?"

FFS! :shrug:
I've mentioned before that I'm part-Asian and my mother is an immigrant. It's what the community calls "pulling the draw bridge up after you" syndrome. But then, she hangs with racists so what do you expect. :evil:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm Neelu to dark skinned security person: "What country are you from?"
I think she does this to establish their religion & will then say "This country killed xxxx [insert religion here]"

She did it with the train staff on a not paying for a ticket video, saw his name on the badge, deduced he was Hindu & away she went.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She managed to interrupt the bidding, it carried on, and security turfed her out.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

She tried the usual "what's your name, what's your number, who do you work for" shit of course but got very short shrift. I don't think she realised that the rules on private property aren't the same as the police.

No doubt they will all be served with papers for assault fraud, unlawful arrest fraud, kidnapping fraud and attempted murder fraud in due course.

That guy with dreadlocks and a beard... Have you noticed that apart from the hair, the build, the facial features and everything else he looks EXACTLY like constable Bertie/Roberts!!!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:01 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:59 pm But....

Did the property sell?
£416,000 so she will make £289,000 minus auction costs.
You haven't factored in court costs recovery costs and security costs, probably more than the amount owed, so all figured Neelu will be walking away with maybe £150,000 and EWE and other assorted vultures will soon have that leaving Neelu homeless and broke and she has her benefits fraud trial to look forward to.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I wonder what the daft old bat will do now. She's sofa surfing at the moment but genorosity will eventually dry up, as her antics get worse.

The £150k won't get her somewhere in London, she cant boroow money, is seemingly unable to work, and I imagine classed as intentionally homeless.

This is not going to end well for her.
AnOwlCalledSage

daltontrumbno wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 pm You haven't factored in court costs recovery costs and security costs, probably more than the amount owed, so all figured Neelu will be walking away with maybe £150,000 and EWE and other assorted vultures will soon have that leaving Neelu homeless and broke and she has her benefits fraud trial to look forward to.
I have. I am working on the amount that Coop quoted in their Mortgage Redemption value to her on 13th September. This is the amount that they were prepared to accept. They quoted an additional £60,000.

The only costs they can add to that are any security costs from then until today (exchange of contract when, although arguable, the purchaser becomes legally liable) and auction costs. Although Neelu has complicated matters in her own inimitable way, that has been mostly on the costs of security. It's been a pretty much text book repossession from a legal standing.

The only thing we disagree on is that I think EWE and assorted vultures will be walking away with £289,000 :wink:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm
LC: "They're all offshore companies, based in the Caymans."
:sarcasmon:

Boy -- THAT'S something which would make me feel comfortable about all this! After all, we know how reputable all those Cayman Islands companies invariably are....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm LC: "They're all offshore companies, based in the Caymans."
NB: "Leighton Buzzard. Leighton Buzzard. Same place."
Leighton Buzzard is the name of a town, and a road, northwest of London.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm LC: "They're all offshore companies, based in the Caymans."
NB: "Leighton Buzzard. Leighton Buzzard. Same place."
Leighton Buzzard is the name of a town, and a road, northwest of London.
It's the capital of the Caymen Isles on the British army's map drawn by Cole Porter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2VTR86_iOM
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Auction list updated, defo hers at £415k.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

There was a place in Kent she missed or one in Dorset still available, but with her spoils, though I agree EWE and Co will get most
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder what the daft old bat will do now. She's sofa surfing at the moment but genorosity will eventually dry up, as her antics get worse.

The £150k won't get her somewhere in London, she cant boroow money, is seemingly unable to work, and I imagine classed as intentionally homeless.

This is not going to end well for her.
I can imagine her renting a property, setting up an illegal HMO, and looking at the wrong end of a Section 8 notice some time early next year. If she manages to retain any of the money, of course.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sadly, my bet is she will try to get back into the place when the security go. Amusingly, she won't get the money quickly as no one with a brain will hand it over without some checking up first, plus anyone she owes money to will be rapidly scrabbling around for the vendor's solicitor's contact details. Happily, I can see this ending with her in jail and someone else "taking care" of the money.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self