Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:34 pm I would think that a HCEO, it being the job, would in general be prepared to remove the middling level resisting squater with the tools they carry in the back of the van.
Especially after said squatter has posted his defense scheme on social media.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I 'd say almost a year, give or take, and a pund short. Were they even still married at the time of her death, I thought they had separated? Presuming that there is anything left over after Crabby gets through screwing his bankruptcy estate I expect they can go after his remainder of whatever is left. He is truly working at being left a penniless, homeless, foul old man.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 am Were they even still married at the time of her death, I thought they had separated?
Makes no difference under English law. If you are not divorced you are still married. My Mother and Father were legally separated for 25 years, but when he died she was still next of kin and entitled to the married portion of his pension.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:32 am
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 am Were they even still married at the time of her death, I thought they had separated?
Makes no difference under English law. If you are not divorced you are still married. My Mother and Father were legally separated for 25 years, but when he died she was still next of kin and entitled to the married portion of his pension.
Yeah, true, but I thought I remember something about them actually divorcing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 am He is truly working at being left a penniless, homeless, foul old man.
Wait a minute...are you saying that he is going to become a Baron, like David Ward?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Reminds me of:
Foul Ole Ron
Excessively seedy, momentously dirty, overpoweringly smelly and entirely incomprehensible, Foul Ole Ron owns the world's only Thinking Brain Dog (as opposed to a "Seeing-eye dog"), Gaspode. Ron's smell has become strong enough to not only melt earwax but to acquire a separate existence. In fact, it outclasses him, and is almost another character entirely, who occasionally arrives ahead of Ron, opts to stick around for a while after his departure.

He is well known for his "catchphrase", "Buggrit, millennium hand an' shrimp..."
Discworld characters - Wikipedia

To these attributes, for Crabby, you could probably add lonely.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:25 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 am He is truly working at being left a penniless, homeless, foul old man.
Wait a minute...are you saying that he is going to become a Baron, like David Ward?
Yes, I would say he is well on his way to joining that select and august peerage.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So Crabbie has posted this question on his Council Tax page and asked for responses, we get the now typical

6 people advocating the CLC
8 people saying you’ve no chance, they’re all corrupt
4 people want to set up a new International CLC
and the usual late entry for Article 61

Would be nice to see something new, it’s now just boring churn :shrug:
Here’s something to think about, if anyone has any answers please comment.

After speaking to a friend this morning, he has a proven case of fraud. I won’t mention any names or go into the case, but if his case was taken to a non corrupt court he would win his claim in no time.

Example. If you had all the evidence of a fraud by an HM company, where would you go to get a fair and unbiased hearing? Let’s just say for example you had a case against HM Land Registry, HM Revenue and Customs or any of the other HM Companies. You couldn’t really take the case to Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service or any of the other courts run by HM, could you? No of course you couldn’t. So where do you go?

Maybe you could ask the government for help? The Government of the United Kingdom, formally referred to as Her Majesty's Government (HM), is the central government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland The government is led by the prime minister, who selects all the other ministers. They try to fool us that the prime minister leads the government. Well we’ve all seen how that fool plays the game.

My opinion, the people should be running the show when it comes to justice, not the government or the HM companies.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Here’s something to think about, if anyone has any answers please comment.

<snip>

My opinion, the people should be running the show when it comes to justice, not the government or the HM companies.
That's a very long winded way of saying "I'm a spoilt brat who has never grown up and accepted that I can't always get my own way".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They try to fool us that the prime minister leads the government. Well we’ve all seen how that fool plays the game.
Oh darn, he's figured out that I run the United Kingdom as one of my side duties as Supreme Commander of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force.
I'll have to monitor him now and if he doesn't shut up I'll need to send in the Dachshunds to make him disappear.

:shock:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Kaptain Krabby wrote:Let’s just say for example you had a case against HM Land Registry, HM Revenue and Customs or any of the other HM Companies. You couldn’t really take the case to Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service or any of the other courts run by HM, could you?
Court cases are brought, and won, against govt departments all the time. It takes a special kind of stubborn myopia to ignore these and insist the game is rigged.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suppose if you know nothing about the law, and think it's whatever you want it to be, the fact all of your hopeless cases fail might make it seem like the system is rigged.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not often I get to check in nowadays, so I trust you are all doing well!

I see Crabbie is still clinging on - how long has it been now?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:42 am Not often I get to check in nowadays, so I trust you are all doing well!

I see Crabbie is still clinging on - how long has it been now?
I'd say approaching 4 years now. This thread is over 3 years old but he was at it in PLD long before then.

If you're around to host the 2020 Freeman awards I think he should get a special achievement award.
Covid-19 had bought him an extra year at least.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Recent update from RCBW:
I've got a new fight for justice, it's been brewing for 3 years but it's going to happen soon.

Had a letter through the door today 129 pages sent to, The Estate of the late Mrs Irene Florence White. It's from the solicitors representing the trustee in bankruptcy, 3 years is up so they reckon they need to realise their assets.

Well we shall see they know how I stand. I'll share it, the whole 129 pages with anyone that's interested, but I need to scan it first and put it in a pdf. If anyone can help me do that the easy way please let me know. It's an interesting read.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=94575 ... ater&ifg=1

Followed in the comments by this bizarre analogy from White:
Billy Crawford natural law is the only way mate. All other laws (as they call them) are man made. We all need to get back to nature and let nature decide what's right or wrong. There is a problem with that theory because most people have been so indoctrinated they don't know what natural is. Here's a way to think about nature. If you eat junk food and drink, then piss on a growing plant in summer it could and probably will die. If you eat and drink natural food and drink and piss on a growing plant in the summer, there's a good chance it will grow and thrive.
It does seem that nobody else in the group actually has the courage of their delusions and does anything meaningful other than repost conspiracy material and regurgitate half digested FMOTL memes.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I must remember to add animal and plant biology to the list of things Crabbert knows sweet FA about :snicker:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Here's a way to think about nature. It doesn't provide houses, utilities or local services, none of which you want to pay for. So why aren't you living in the woods somewhere clad in skins? (And spending your summer pissing on growing plants?)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Update from the Crab showing all the paperwork he previously referred to. Quick summary the trustee is applying for an order to take vacant possession of the house and pocket the proceeds. Also of marginal interest to see it confirmed that Mr and Mrs Crab owned the property as tenants in common, which would have been why the trustee couldn't take the house earlier.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So now we know a bit more about Crabbie’s precarious financial position. There’s about £85k in equity in his property. Up till the sad death of hIs wife the trustee it appears could only have gone after half of it (I’m not sure whether this would be true) but whatever, it’s quite clear that the trustee is now going after the lot.

The draft order wants the trustee to be allowed to arrange the sale and - interestingly- deduct all his Expenses and other costs which after 3 years of delay and posturing caused by the bankrupt will have racked right up. I’m also minded to recall the buy to let empire which I have no doubt has shrunk significantly due to a combination of belligerence, bloody-mindedness and the trustee cashing them in from time to time to ensure the claret supply is maintained. In fact all but one has now been sold and the remaining property (in Southampton) is on the verge of repossession.

How the mighty are brought low.

There are two other charges which were registered after the original mortgage and the bankruptcy; from the trustee’s report I think they both relate to unpaid CT.

The trustee quotes extensively from Crabbie’s social media postings on the CLC and CT and everything else is unlawful and even recites his invitation to the Common Law Court and his subsequent Unanimous conviction in some field in England. He’s clearly had a weather eye on things and Mr. Crab’s juvenile writings are now being put before the court.

The demise of Mrs White who died intestate means Crabbie inherited her estate so the trustee is going for gold there too. From these papers it looks like he’s going to be left with the clothes on his back, a sad end albeit entirely self inflicted.