Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Before sending part 2, is there anything I've missed or should be adding"
A cheque?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

It's important that only the right sort of meaningless nonsense is spouted in this group ..
Connor Jason Wilkinson Stop with all this FMOTL bs. This group was specifically set up to promote Constitutional Law. Article 61 et all, etc,. I'll be deleting any more FMOTL pseudo-law misinformation that's posted on here. Sorry but this group isn't for promoting that.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 am It's important that only the right sort of meaningless nonsense is spouted in this group ..
Connor Jason Wilkinson Stop with all this FMOTL bs. This group was specifically set up to promote Constitutional Law. Article 61 et all, etc,. I'll be deleting any more FMOTL pseudo-law misinformation that's posted on here. Sorry but this group isn't for promoting that.
Brian:
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Reg:
Fuck off! We're the People's Front of Judea
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:28 am Fail

Only a fail because the the original letter was in some way slightly deficient. If done properly..... WIN!!!!!!111!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!11!!!!!!!1!!! every time.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

None of the 22 comments happens to advise her to come to some arrangement to pay her taxes before she ends up in the street of prison, per chance?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Timbrell has been back in the crown court for an appeal against last year's convictions for assaulting police, think this is a continuation of a part-heard appeal from earlier this year. In the concluding chapter he proves, again, that there's no fool like an old fool.

He gets off to a great start, instantly winning over the presiding judge who was flanked by two JPs when he;
"risked being locked up for contempt of court when he told the judge that she does not have "jurisdiction over the living man so do not order me about."
The charm offensive moved up a gear;
when he arrived at court he initially refused to identify himself, questioning what jurisdiction the part time judge, Recorder Anna Midgley, had over him. "I am a living man, you are representing a dead thing," Timbrell told Recorder Midgely in a reference to the Ministry of Justice.
John is clearly a fan of George RR Martin;
Recorder Midgely responded "You call it a dead thing but other people say it is a legal entity. I do have jurisdiction over this court." When he continued to refuse to identify himself to the court, Recorder Midgley asked if him he referred to himself in Game of Thrones style as 'Master John of the Family Timbrell' - to which he replied "yes." Recorder Midgely then began the hearing of the appeal and asked Nicholas Lee, for the Crown Prosecution Service, to outline the case.
Before the unfortunate Mr. Lee could get things moving Timbrell kicked off again;
Mr Timbrell interjected and said he had 'voided' the conviction himself and therefore there was no need for the hearing. Recorder Midgely told him he could not void a conviction to which he responded, "Who says I don't have the right? You are representing a dead thing."

At this point Recorder Midgely warned Timbrell that he could be found in contempt of court if he continued shouting.

"If you continue to disrupt proceedings, shout at me or interrupt me you will be in contempt of court.

"I am giving you a warning to stop shouting and talking over me or I will move to contempt of court proceedings," she told him.

Timbrell responded whilst taking a note that "For the record Judge Midgely ignores the law. I cannot continue with my appeal because the case against me has been voided."
He went on to say as he stood up with his five supporters,

"I will now leave the court because it is obvious you won't deal with it fairly."

But leave he did not, merely removing himself to the public gallery from where he and his five-strong entourage watched on with interest.

The court had appointed counsel to represent Mr. T but her job was doomed to failure from the outset;
Timbrell's Counsel said rather than wrote:"I don't want to misrepresent him and his instructions are almost non-existent. I was court appointed to ask questions of the witness put by Mr Timbrell. But he doesn't feel the appeal should be happening" she said.
A hopeless case then for the doubly-unfortunate Ms. Williams.....
Prosecuting the case, Nicholas Lee agreed that the understanding he had was that Timbrell felt he had the right to act as he did because it was his land.

Recorder Midgely wanted to be clear what Timbrell planned to do so said she would address him directly as he stood in the public gallery taking notes.

"I note he is still in court in the public gallery so I will address him directly. If he withdraws the appeal then due to court jurisdiction the conviction will stand. If he wishes the appeal to proceed to have the conviction overturned he can do so by remaining in person or giving instructions to Miss Williams. I will give five minutes to make a decision on whether you wish to return to court to proceed with the appeal or wish to withdraw on the basis you feel the conviction is voided. If he doesn't return to court this appeal will not continue and I will take it that he has withdrawn the appeal."

Timbrell shouted from the public gallery "I cannot withdraw something that doesn't exist."
Oh dear. The judge started wrapping this farce up;
After a five minute adjournment Recorder Midgely returned to court with the two magistrates and stated that Timbrell had not returned.

"Our collective view is that he was warned quite clearly that if he didn't give Miss Williams instructions or return to court, we will take it that he has withdrawn his appeal. He did attend, indicated he wished to withdraw and then left" she said.

Miss Williams said she is aware that Timbrell has arguments he wish to put forward but has chosen not to put them forward himself.

"To formalise, Mr Timbrell attended today. He has indicated throughout that he doesn't accept the jurisdiction of the court and he has legal argument that voids the conviction. He came into court and indicated he withdrew the appeal because he had voided the conviction. He returned to the public gallery, listened carefully and was taking notes. He was given clear warnings if he did not return the court would take it that he was withdrawing the appeal and the conviction will stand.

"The legal representatives have had chance to see if there is any law that prevents the withdrawal of the appeal" she said.
The final result?
Recorder Midgely directed that Timbrell be written to, to explain the outcome of the hearing and remind him that he is subject to a suspended sentence order passed by a District Judge and that he must comply with all orders. She also ordered that he attend probation where required and if he does not comply with the order or commits any further offences he (would) likely serve the custodial sentence.

She said the letter to him should explain the terms of the restraining order that was also put in place.
So, another fantastic win for the 'living flesh and blood man' tactic.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thanks for the comprehensive post.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In the parallel universe where I am the Omnipotent Ruler for Life, that would have gone more like this....
Mr Timbrell interjected and said he had 'voided' the conviction himself and therefore there was no need for the hearing. Recorder Midgely told him he could not void a conviction to which he responded, "Who says I don't have the right? You are representing a dead thing."

The Magistrate used her sidearm to put two in his forehead before replying thus:

"And so are you, Conviction Upheld, and Adjourned."

The appellant courts are considerably less crowded in The Universe of Gregg's Mind".

I know that mine is a fantasy, they have similar views, but think their's are real.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The Magistrate used her sidearm to put two in his forehead
Oh I say old chap, bit harsh, what?

Not only would it deprive me of a not inconsiderable source of amusement, but it would adversely affect Gloucester's tourist trade.
As he left the court he said "My opinion as a living man is to do as I please. This has gained worldwide interest. One man has come from America to listen to your corruption."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

i think he should just be locked in a room and made to listen to an endless loop of his court and u-tubey blatherings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Not only would it deprive me of a not inconsiderable source of amusement, but it would adversely affect Gloucester's tourist trade.
As he left the court he said "My opinion as a living man is to do as I please. This has gained worldwide interest. One man has come from America to listen to your corruption."
One man from Amrica, eh. Maybe so, but it looks like the other 358,999,999 of us could care less.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I would have been happy to attend and record.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:24 pm I would have been happy to attend and record.
You don't count, you're at least half Canadian and the other half is California which is barely America.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From the PLD Facebook page comes this little gem.

Just make sure you use your throwaway Yahoo address, don't worry about the need for any counter-terrorism checks, and always insist on being referred to by your Wally of the Family: Idiot name.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd pay good money to watch him trying to explain to a Bulgarian border guard, who didn't speak English, how he didn't need a passport because an 800 year old charter between an English king and his noblemen said laws don't apply to him if he doesn't want them to.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'd actually just want to be there when he tries to re-enter and the Border Clerk at Heathrow has him put back on the return flight.

"Too bad, you seem to have self-deported"
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looks like there is some fun and games going on in Poole.
Please Help If any body can get to 35 Curlieu Rd, Poole, BH15 3RJ to give support to Sam please go there. He has retaken his home which was stolen from him on Tuesday, even though he knew there were two security/enforcement people there. Sam has had to retreat to the front garden because of the threat of violence being used, but his son Joe managed to make it to the roof and is now sat in the roof space with spikes being pushed through by the two men attempting to remove him from his home. Sam intends to return to his property every day until someone actually looks at his fraudulent paperwork. The police say this is a civil matter and they can't get involved, but watch how many turn up to help the enforcement during eviction. Sam would like as many people as poss to come just to give their support, he doesn't want anyone to be violent,he just wants people to film anything going on and just give their support. This would be so greatly appreciated.

Armed police have turned up and joe had to punch his way through the roof as the romanians were attacking him with crowbars.

UPDATE

Joe and paul have been taken to a and e, the police said they have no reason to arrest the romanians.

Paul Samways
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ah, the old Crawford get on the roof, and claim your castle ploy. I am sure it will succeed in the same way as it did for Tom, and they will be back in the house in no time confirmed as homeless soon.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sam intends to return to his property every day until someone actually looks at his fraudulent paperwork
:snicker:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:21 pm Ah, the old Crawford get on the roof, and claim your castle ploy. I am sure it will succeed in the same way as it did for Tom,
they'll have to climb through a pile of spunk riddled tissues left by the son the actually get back inside?