longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:06 pm
aesmith wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:47 pm
Robert White shared a link.
If a legal fiction has a mortgage with a bank, say Natwest for instance, does that make Natwest the landlord?
Doesn't the administrator already have a High Court writ for the house, and Nat West are simply a secured creditor, as per the Land Registry entry? He's simply been lucky with the Covid regulations so far or he'd have been out last April.
I think the bank's mortgage over the property takes precedence. The mortgage existed before the bankruptcy and effectively says that the property belongs to them if payments are not kept up. The payments were not kept up and so the property belongs to them. They effectively had first dibs from the moment he signed the mortgage.

I seem to recall this coming up before, not least with Tom Crawford. If you don't keep up payments the bank is entitled to possession and pretty much all other factors are irrelevant. It's not so much that the bank gets ownership of the house, they already had it, subject only to Crabbert having a slightly better claim to ownership. A claim he has long since lost.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Yes, longdog's right, the mortgage has priority. At the time of his bankruptcy Crabby had stopped paying the mortgage and NatWest had a possession order, but the bank held off taking enforcement action because they assumed the Trustee in Bankruptcy would be dealing with it during the course of liquidating Crabby's assets to pay off creditors (with the secured creditors taking priority).

But as we know, Crabby refused to engage with the Trustee, and with the interest on the unpaid mortgage continuing to accrue over the last few years, the bank wasn't prepared to wait any longer. NatWest evicted him, he broke back in, and so NatWest tried perfunctorily to evict again on a date where notice was given, deliberately knowing it wouldn't happen, which gave them the excuse to escalate it to High Ct Enforcement, where no notice needs to be given.

Then Covid happened and the world as we know it has stopped for the last few months. But NatWest's now told him the eviction's going to happen after January 2021, and because it's with the HCEOs, they can turn up at any time - as anyone who's seen "Can't Pay We'll Take It Away" will know.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Mortgage" is old french for "Death Pledge". What with the sovs' fondness for archaic law, you'd think they'd show more respect.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Buried under all the coronavirus conspiracy crap I think Mr White's getting nervous about the next eviction stage. He's had some dialogue with the enforcement company who've confirmed that they are allowed to make forcible entry to take possession. The Crab is convinced they're wrong and he's appealing to his followers to confirm this. Cue the normal useless advice about seals and addresses in capital letters, and some pointless comment from someone who thinks this is Council Tax arrears ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 165213090/
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love this reply...

"Scott Taylor

Contact The Dummy Direct Inform him in a Polite Manner that He Could Be Held Liable in the Future for Compounding the Crime Of Fraud in Public office. At this point he will then Shit his pant's and ask you how it's Fraud . All Statute acts are Void Under The Ground That the Heath Administration Subverted the Constitution a Common Law Crime Of Sedition Hi Treason as it is the PM. at this point he will SHIT HIMSELF IN FULL AND RETURN THE COLLECTION TO THE COINCIL TREASON IS A CRIME DIG THE FUCK IN ..."

Whatever he's smoking.... He can keep.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is some really high quality jibber jabber, looks like English, might even sound like English when spoken, but totally devoid of meaning and information.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I do love the way these loons go on about treason and sedition without even the vaguest idea of what those words actually mean.

Treason is of course a statute offence as it has always been and sedition hasn't been an offence since 2009. It's no longer an offence as it's incompatible with the principles of free-speech and democracy but if it were an offence then their antics would almost certainly count as seditious.

Lifted wholesale from Wikipedia (my bolding)....
Sedition was a common law offence in the UK. James Fitzjames Stephen's "Digest of the Criminal Law" stated that:

... a seditious intention is an intention to bring into hatred or contempt, or to excite disaffection against the person of His Majesty, his heirs or successors, or the government and constitution of the United Kingdom, as by law established, or either House of Parliament, or the administration of justice, or to excite His Majesty's subjects to attempt otherwise than by lawful means, the alteration of any matter in Church or State by law established, or to incite any person to commit any crime in disturbance of the peace, or to raise discontent or disaffection amongst His Majesty's subjects, or to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different classes of such subjects. An intention to show that His Majesty has been misled or mistaken in his measures, or to point out errors or defects in the government or constitution as by law established, with a view to their reformation, or to excite His Majesty's subjects to attempt by lawful means the alteration of any matter in Church or State by law established, or to point out, in order to secure their removal, matters which are producing, or have a tendency to produce, feelings of hatred and ill-will between classes of His Majesty's subjects, is not a seditious intention.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"DIG THE FUCK IN ..."
This person is the internet version of people in a crowd yelling "Jump!" at the guy on the ledge of a tall building.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This comes under the Carroll Corollary.
"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabby is in Facebook jail at the moment, but a friend of his has posted this on his behalf.
Eviction/trial update.
My friend Robert White is on a 30 day ban, so I’m sharing this for him.
2 years ago today the police broke into my home, tasered me twice, Sergeant Balment punched me in the face twice and I got charged with 2 assaults on police which was dropped in favour of an affray charge at the first hearing in the crown court. It was a civil matter and the police should only have been there to observe in case of a breach of the peace which never happened on my side.
1st trial in August 2019 was stopped on day 2 after Sergeant Balment was caught out lying under oath. The judge allowed the CPS another chance and ordered a re-trial, which will be starting on 1st March 2021.
I've got a copy of the police BWV body worn video recording which shows how corrupt the police are, as soon as the trial has finished I'll be making the video public for all to see. Family and friends have seen the video and all were shocked at what the police done.
If anyone wants to watch the next episode come along to Maidstone crown court on Monday 1st March, the judge has allowed 3 days for the 2nd trial.
Obviously Crabby's version of events has to be taken with a very large pinch of salt. I find it hard to believe that, if a court found a police officer to have lied under oath, a retrial would be allowed rather than the judge directing an acquittal.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

An officer lying under oath is grounds for dismissal from the force as well as criminal prosecution, so Crabbie is talking bull$h!t as per usual.

A reminder of my contemporaneous post:
Called the court. Some documentation is missing. The Judge is on leave, so the case needed to be rescheduled. Not quite the mistrial we have all been led to believe occurred. :naughty:
If I had to read between the lines, I suspect he demanded that the original signed mortgage be included in the court papers so he could prove the High Court eviction was "illegal" and therefore police had no powers to be there. This is not actually true, but he's entitled to chance his arm using it as a defence.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

An officer lying under oath is grounds for dismissal from the force as well as criminal prosecution, so Crabbie is talking bull$h!t as per usual.
And IANAL, but I'd assume that if a judge accepted that the police had lied under oath, they'd dismiss the charges, rather than order a retrial?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I agree that if plod gets caught committing perjury then it’s bye bye trial. The fact that it is going ahead kicks that claim into touch. The criminal case is a side show in any event.

Word to the bailiffs: with its temporary resident busy at court 1st March might be a good day to re-re-repossess Crab Manor.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:36 pm Word to the bailiffs: with its temporary resident busy at court 1st March might be a good day to re-re-repossess Crab Manor.
It is true that the criminal case is independent of his repossession. However, as I've said before, Crabbie has lucked out so far. The only reason that he is not on the street is because of the Covid-related eviction moratorium. Now, his idiot followers have take it as a sign that he is right when it is nothing of the sort. England's moratorium runs out on 21st Feb, but the Mortgage Lenders have asked for an extension to 1st April (how appropriate for Crabbie!).
Under the extension, members of UK Finance and the Building Societies Association will agree not to seek, or enforce, a warrant for possession before 1 April 2021
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

His criminal case delayed again...
Trial/eviction update.
Tomorrow should have been the start of the 2nd trial after the police unlawfully and illegally forcefully evicted me from my home on 5th February 2019. I recaptured the home on the 29th March 2019 and have been living here happily since.
The legal entity was charged originally with 2 assaults on police, which was dropped in favour of an affray charge. Unfortunately, it’s not going to happen again. I got this reply to my email to the clown court after I put in a skeleton argument for the defence.
R v Robert White 46XY1094519
Wed, 24 Feb 2021 8:47
maidstonecrowncourt maidstonecrowncourt@Justice.gov.uk
To Bob White bobxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Good morning Mr White
I am writing to inform you that your trial will not be listed on 1st March 2021.
This is due to the reduced capacity that the Court currently has to hear trials with the measures put in place to allow social distancing for all parties under the current guidelines owing to the pandemic.
Trials where the defendant is in custody are taking priority and therefore cases for defendants on bail are being adjourned.
I am unable to provide a new date for the trial at this present time, but you will be notified in due course when the matter may be heard.
I apologise for the inconvenience caused,
Regards
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

At this rate, the Crab Bait will be able to argue that any time sentenced was already served by him barricaded in his house.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst he is, of course, entitled to roll the dice and ask for a Crown Court trial, I'm not sure that his joy at being charged with affray rather than assaulting a police officer is well placed. A quick flick through the sentencing guidelines warns about double counting aggravating factors and suggests that, unlike the public, the police are trained to expect trouble and the sentence should take that into account.

In either case, he's still only looking at a community order unless he used a weapon.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:26 amIn either case, he's still only looking at a community order unless he used a weapon.
Does he have to actually have used it? He was by his own account brandishing a baseball bat while confronting the police.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:06 pm Does he have to actually have used it? He was by his own account brandishing a baseball bat while confronting the police.
He is an "unreliable witness", but it would make the CPS's decision to retry after an admin cock-up more understandable.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:10 pm Looks like the end is coming. White’s “Down with CT and everything” FB page shows a letter from some debt company seeking repossession of Casa Crab.

It concludes that this matter is being kicked up to High Court Enforcement Officers who will visit without notice to turf you out. Expect them to call any time from the 10th March onward. Crabbie views this as a “begging letter”.

Apart from the extraordinary length of time it’s taken to get to this stage, finally some action. I know that plod reads his posts and will no doubt appraise the HCE crew. Roland Ford who’s a Spritely 67 will be there to film everything for us so it should be time for pale ale and popcorn.
So I wrote last year and as it turned out, the end was indeed coming, only for Roland (White’s fellow squatter in Park Road) who passed away last weekend.