Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 pm Prepare yourself for the most ironic eviction ever.

:lol: :lol:

I seem to have mislaid my Gibberish - English dictionary so....
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The common law lover being evicted using a good old fashioned common law eviction. It did give me a chuckle.

You asked for common law, you certainly got it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

https://ableinvestigations.com/using-co ... evictions/
https://www.knights-solicitors.co.uk/up ... ng2016.pdf

Good to see proper constitutional evicting. All the FMOTLs will be demanding this treatment now, I'm sure
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 amYou asked for common law, you certainly got it.
But that's actual real common law, not The Common Law as imagined in their parallel universe. Dippy Dave explains ..
David Robinson
Obviously the so called 'bailiff' was in breach of the common law when he used force and breached the peace to evict you.....I don't know what groundwork you ahd done previous to squatting?...the royal mint....an eviction done under common law would first have had to have been heard by a jury withina common law court. The jurors would have to have found reason for you not to be able to remain within a building under the common law.....basically an eviction under the common aw would have to have been done whilst you were in brech of the common law principles of cause no harm, no loss, a breach of the peace or to be in dishonour in some way with any agreements that were in force with regard to the building....you were just screwed over by some fascist bailiff who used force not the common law mate.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Lesson of the day, be careful what you wish for. Demand the common law and ye could have as little as 2 hours notice before being evicted by it.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The jurors would have to have found reason for you not to be able to remain within a building under the common law.
Really? 12 people needed to decide if you don’t own the building or have permission from the landlord/owner?

Jesus he’s such an delusional arse, I’m beginning to believe his story that 5G fried his brain.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:35 am Jesus he’s such an delusional arse, I’m beginning to believe his story that 5G fried his brain.
It probably got fried when 3G launched :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

an eviction done under common law would first have had to have been heard by a jury withina common law court.
Presumably in exactly the same way as you can only invoke your common law right to self defence after putting your case before a common law jury.

Oh no... Sorry... I just made that up didn't I?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wouldn't a true common law eviction require an undersheriff with a sword, two men at arms with pikes, and a posse of your fellow citizens with cudgels?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:42 pm Wouldn't a true common law eviction require an undersheriff with a sword, two men at arms with pikes, and a posse of your fellow citizens with cudgels?
And torches. Don't forget the torches.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL

Post by TBL »

And pitchforks, if you're going to go, go all out. Images must be maintained after all.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TBL wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:59 pm And pitchforks, if you're going to go, go all out. Images must be maintained after all.
That would mean getting a burgermeister involved as well. But what would be the English equivalent?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

The Observer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:31 pm That would mean getting a burgermeister involved as well. But what would be the English equivalent?
Mayor.

But I'm prepared to have the master of the burger overseeing things!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:34 pm But I'm prepared to have the master of the burger overseeing things!
Spatula in hand....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:34 pm But I'm prepared to have the master of the burger overseeing things!
Traditional 14th century Spatula of office in hand....
Got to have some history to these things.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Well. This is an unexpected turn of events, reported by our Council Tax is Unlawful friends.
I havent seen the video yet,but do know Tommy Robinson is a Zionist,working for Israel...
That's quite some deep cover he has there!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:10 pm Well. This is an unexpected turn of events, reported by our Council Tax is Unlawful friends.
I havent seen the video yet,but do know Tommy Robinson is a Zionist,working for Israel...
I think it is correct that he has aligned himself with extreme right wingers in Israel on the basis that they hate Arabs and he hates Muslamics and enemy's --> enemy --> Friend.

Given the fact most of his cretinous followers hated four-by-twos more than brown people, because Hitler, that probably wasn't a good move.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:10 pm Well. This is an unexpected turn of events, reported by our Council Tax is Unlawful friends.
He was pictured a few years back with some Jewish group, hence why they’d think that.

He was condemned by the Jewish community, but I’m guessing PLD think it’s some ploy or another- https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/manc ... n-1.484699

Is PLD descending into outright antisemitism now? Wouldn’t surprise me. When you’re down the conspiracy hole, everything, even the leaders of said conspiracy theory, become a conspiracy.
AnOwlCalledSage

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 am Is PLD descending into outright antisemitism now? Wouldn’t surprise me. When you’re down the conspiracy hole, everything, even the leaders of said conspiracy theory, become a conspiracy.
It's a bit confused. Judging by the comments, I'd say it's about 95% pure conspiraloons who would go fully anti-semite (The associated We Buy Any Debt pages, for example, are filled with pure out and out anti-semitic posts). However, James Fraser appears to be one of the admins (and is fully committed to the PLD cause) but he has been railing against Mr Yaxley-Lennon, UK Column and Melanie Shaw conspracists which is odd to see. Luckily we can rely on our old chum Dave Robinson to attack him and inject good old racism and conspicatiod thinking back into proceedings.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 am
JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 am Is PLD descending into outright antisemitism now? Wouldn’t surprise me. When you’re down the conspiracy hole, everything, even the leaders of said conspiracy theory, become a conspiracy.
It's a bit confused. Judging by the comments, I'd say it's about 95% pure conspiraloons who would go fully anti-semite (The associated We Buy Any Debt pages, for example, are filled with pure out and out anti-semitic posts). However, James Fraser appears to be one of the admins (and is fully committed to the PLD cause) but he has been railing against Mr Yaxley-Lennon, UK Column and Melanie Shaw conspracists which is odd to see. Luckily we can rely on our old chum Dave Robinson to attack him and inject good old racism and conspicatiod thinking back into proceedings.

Sit back and enjoy the shit show that is PLD 😅. The great thing about PLD is that they’re “truthers” but have never agreed on what the truth is. It’s such a shit show I can’t believe they haven’t figured it out!