Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Surely he cannot be so deluded that he really does believe he will get his old house back?
That's the €64,000 question isn't it? Does he really believe he's going to get the house back or is he simply at the point where he knows he's lost but doesn't want to be seen to be losing face.

Of course if he were actually living in the real world he'd know that the house is gone for good even if the B&B suddenly said "Well bugger me! You were right! We've found the endowment and it was fully paid up" (which they won't of course). The best he could hope for if that fantasy became reality is financial compensation. The house legally belongs to somebody else now and a never-gonna-happen victory wouldn't change that one jot.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p451993
Tom Crawfraud wrote:by tommc » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:01 pm
Hi all,

I have stopped posting on this site because of trolls causing divisions between you all because of me, but on this one occasion I would like to say it is an honor to be supported by most of you on here over the years, I have a great respect for the depth of knowledge here and I value it.

Once our family victory is fully declared you will be required to attend the celebrations party in Nottingham Lol :) but on the real side of life it will be a victory for us all we win.

Tom

Fully declared ??? I thought you won your Court case - that is what you and guy told that reporter 15 times 111!!!!!
'An honor to be supported by most of you' there's been about 5 people listing their support in 48 hours. In fact there's more on here and the Nottingham Post saying what a deluded fool he is then any form of over whelming 'support'.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote: 'An honor to be supported by most of you' there's been about 5 people listing their support in 48 hours. In fact there's more on here and the Nottingham Post saying what a deluded fool he is then any form of over whelming 'support'.
But we are all required to attend the victory party. I hope there's cake, no lie, I really do.

Tom you aren't going to achieve anything except cause a lot more damage to your children, for some reason they look up to you, which says you weren't a bad father. Sadly though you are filling them with hate and anger at others because of a mistake you made. You've lost their inheritance and made yourselves a bit of a laughing stock in Nottingham. I suppose people in the chase would now call you the resident nutter, except for the fact that you aren't actually a resident.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: 'An honor to be supported by most of you' there's been about 5 people listing their support in 48 hours. In fact there's more on here and the Nottingham Post saying what a deluded fool he is then any form of over whelming 'support'.
But we are all required to attend the victory party. I hope there's cake, no lie, I really do.

Tom you aren't going to achieve anything except cause a lot more damage to your children, for some reason they look up to you, which says you weren't a bad father. Sadly though you are filling them with hate and anger at others because of a mistake you made. You've lost their inheritance and made yourselves a bit of a laughing stock in Nottingham. I suppose people in the chase would now call you the resident nutter, except for the fact that you aren't actually a resident.
The poor, beleaguered remaining residents of Fearn Chase must be praying he gets an ASBO and banned from coming anyway near, when he breaches it (which he will), they can call the Police, have him arrested and imprisoned for Contempt of Court.

I can't imagine how stressful it must be to have frequent baying mobs turn up, as well as police and reporters. I wonder how the Crawfords would feel if they were still living there and it was all going on at No. 5 !!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Uh yeah, the stupid and denial is over whelming in this one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

The man isn't nice, in fact he's quite the opposite, the kids are terrified to go against him, more so than look up to him.

But they do believe every word he says, it's not just them being thick, they are brainwashed.

It's clear sue is also terrified of him

His video saying he doesn't care about the residents as ling as he gets the win tells you the kind of man he is. He's used to getting his own way and he's not liking the fact he's not getting it this time. You can see the look on his face he's ready to shout holy hell at the reporter. He's a man on the brink, never ends well when it's man with a nasty temper
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

None of them strike as being anything but particularly thick, and Tom does strike me as a nasty abusive ********. So none of it is really surprising.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

letissier14 wrote:I see in the interview the reporter asked him about the effect it was having on the neighbours of Fearn Chase and Tom just said they will just have to put up with it, as his justice is more important than a little bit of inconvenience for his ex neighbours.

HE REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT HIS OLD NEIGHBOURS
but when they pulled their last stunt, he swore they were all behind him.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pox wrote:
SteveUK wrote:And they're off!!

"someone call a Constable and have this Kunt Arrested.
Why didnt mr Barry Eckman turn up at court and produce the WARRANT ?
Surely he wouldnt have Knowingly bought a stolen property in an attempt to do some work on it and sell it before charges are Bought ??"
It was Society of the Spectacle who posted the above.
He often (I assume that he is a he?) resorts to threats of violence - for some reason I imagine him to be a 7 stone weakling who deals out threats from behind the protection of his keyboard.
How much is a stone? I've seen it defined as both 14 and 15 pounds.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

grixit wrote:
Pox wrote:
SteveUK wrote:And they're off!!

"someone call a Constable and have this Kunt Arrested.
Why didnt mr Barry Eckman turn up at court and produce the WARRANT ?
Surely he wouldnt have Knowingly bought a stolen property in an attempt to do some work on it and sell it before charges are Bought ??"
It was Society of the Spectacle who posted the above.
He often (I assume that he is a he?) resorts to threats of violence - for some reason I imagine him to be a 7 stone weakling who deals out threats from behind the protection of his keyboard.
How much is a stone? I've seen it defined as both 14 and 15 pounds.
Encyclopedia Britannica has the following definition of "stone":
British unit of weight for dry products generally equivalent to 14 pounds avoirdupois (6.35 kg), though it varied from 4 to 32 pounds (1.814 to 14.515 kg) for various items over time. Originally any good-sized rock chosen as a local standard, the stone came to be widely used as a unit of weight in trade, its value fluctuating with the commodity and region. In the 14th century England’s exportation of raw wool to Florence necessitated a fixed standard. In 1389 a royal statute fixed the stone of wool at 14 pounds and the sack of wool at 26 stones. Trade stones of variant weights persist, such as the glass stone of 5 pounds. The stone is still commonly used in Britain to designate the weights of people and large animals.
http://www.britannica.com/science/stone-unit-of-weight
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Happily one of those demented British units of measurement that never made it over here. Given my age I'm stuck with pounds and miles while the country has been metric for decades, I'm just too old to adjust. But at least I don't have to make mental adjustments for stones.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Surely you must know how many cubits are in a link though? Essential knowledge for life in the modern world!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Surely you must know how many cubits are in a link though? Essential knowledge for life in the modern world!
What does it matter how much I know of Imperial Measure, it's never enough. You Brits can just keep battering me with more and more bizarre standards. How many feet in a chain? What could be more British than a chain, the distance between the two wickets on a cricket pitch? Doesn't mean you had to inflict it on the world by turning it into an official measure. Quarts, nautical miles, rods, long and short tons, fathoms, what the hell are they all? Roods? Who the hell knows what a rood is?

The most demented is the hundredweight. Logically you'd think it was a hundred of something. Not in Britain! In countries with any sense on how to measure things like Canada and the United States it's a hundred pounds. In Britain? Equal to eight stones. So a hundredweight is 112 pounds. Why call it a hundredweight? No wonder America revolted.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Surely you must know how many cubits are in a link though? Essential knowledge for life in the modern world!
What does it matter how much I know of Imperial Measure, it's never enough. You Brits can just keep battering me with more and more bizarre standards. How many feet in a chain? What could be more British than a chain, the distance between the two wickets on a cricket pitch? Doesn't mean you had to inflict it on the world by turning it into an official measure. Quarts, nautical miles, rods, long and short tons, fathoms, what the hell are they all? Roods? Who the hell knows what a rood is?

The most demented is the hundredweight. Logically you'd think it was a hundred of something. Not in Britain! In countries with any sense on how to measure things like Canada and the United States it's a hundred pounds. In Britain? Equal to eight stones. So a hundredweight is 112 pounds. Why call it a hundredweight? No wonder America revolted.
When I first left school at 16 I got a job on a building site as a chain-boy which is a posh name for a labourer who assists in setting out a site. That is you hold the other end of the chain / tape measure and bang the pegs in as well as make the tea, go for fish and chips, clean the office and perform the duties of a general dogsbody. Now... As it turned out I have a bit of a natural gift for using a theodolite and a level and being a naturally lazy man the site agent left me to get on with it ably assisted by my opposite number from phase 2 of the site.

The site was about 500m long with a separate 'team' starting from each end and, in theory, we'd meet in the middle and everything would be tikity-boo... In theory...

As it turned out my opposite number, Terry, had a nasty habit of mentally converting the metric measurements on the drawings into imperial measurements but he'd round things up or down to the nearest inch / foot / yard. so 1" = 25mm, 1 yard = 1metre and 1 chain = 20 metres. My actual, physical chain had a white paint mark 110mm from the end at 20m (or as near as made no difference) but his didn't.

Anyhoo... After about six months phase 1 and phase 2 actually started to meet and it soon became apparent that the connecting road was out by several metres and had a tree in the middle of it :mrgreen:

If it weren't for the fact Terry and me knew about the bribes and corruption that were rife on the site we would've been sacked for that :snicker:

We also built a bungalow back to front, a terrace that was 200mm wider at one end than the other, the leaning house of Gillingham and a house on somebody else's land but that wasn't entirely my fault.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

On the other hand, we do have the most important unit in the world - the pint!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That's the problem with those who espouse the metric system.

Give them an inch and they'll take a kilometer.

Modern life is full of anachronistic imperial references.

I'll go the whole nine yards
An ounce of common sense
Bent as a nine bob note
Not the full shilling
Pound of flesh
The league of gentlemen
I can't fathom it

I cheated a bit on the last two. :wink:

What would a Texan do without his ten gallon hat?
Or Burnaby without the comfort of a well earned pint?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

exiledscouser wrote:
Burnaby without the comfort of a well earned pint?
I think he may prepare for the staggers and jags. .....

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

From one Tommy to the other Tommy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdI7CXZUXc
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

bmxninja357 wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Burnaby without the comfort of a well earned pint?
I think he may prepare for the staggers and jags. .....

Ninj
He'd probably just start drinking it by the litre...
Warning may contain traces of nut
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Ah, a Texan 10 gallon hat is only 8.32 Imperial gallons, it doesn't seem quite the same, an 8 and third gallon hat.