Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering the source, his observations and more importantly interpretations are at best questionable. I also suspect he is being continually "monitored" by the lightbulbs in his house, and the black helicopters that follow him when he is out. I think the more common term is delusional paranoia and would be well in keeping with the kidney failure diagnosis. That or he is just plain nutz to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:43 am You can be "constantly monitored" one minute and out of the door the next. It's not necessarily and open ended thing.

If you attend A&E with a head-wound you can be "constantly monitored" after they have stitched you up just to make sure you don't have concussion... For an hour or so.
Depending on a lot of medical factors, "constantly monitoring" can mean simply having blood tests done every week or two.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He's been a busy boy, busy writing stuff if not necessarily doing anything with it. He seems to have a case today, not sure if the guy concerned is actually a client of EWE or whether he's just trying to interfere. Can anyone make sense of this ..
TAKE NOTICE that the Land Fraud F02ED793 Judgement Revocation Application is listed for 27th May 2021. The Hearing Judges needs the Agency Termination Notice + In-Person Acting Notice + Judgment Revocation Statement and the Representation Fraud Profession Unfitness both dated 26th May 2021.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Judgement Revocation Application" = "Appeal" I would think. The rest I have no idea.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

"Representation Fraud Profession Unfitness" sounds related to his current professional status maybe.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

In-Person Acting Notice
and
Representation Fraud Profession Unfitness
suggest to me that he's trying to urge his right to represent the mark as a McKenzie friend (which requires the party to be acting in person), in place of the real lawyers.
notorial dissent

All of the verbiage being as meaningless and useless as their actions will be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I don't know if anyone else has looked at the 'About' page on EWE's site?

It is relatively coherent and interesting in terms of the 'mad or bad' question. This is how he explains the way the system works:
In the United Kingdom the Parliament Session Powers are the Power Controls. Nothing can happen until the Citizen gets Corruption Proof and gives it to the Crown. Then something can happen. The Queen and Prince of Wales can make Trial Orders. The Lord Bishops sit as Jurors. They make Trial Decisions. They make Corruption Findings and decide Remedy Conditions. The Queen and the Prince of Wales tell the Prime Minister what must be done. Failure to do it gets a Dismissal Decision.
This is far outside of any FMOTL mythology that I've come across, and presumably in his previous life as a lawyer, he was aware of how the legal system actually works. It feels very much like a florid delusional belief system, particularly as he goes on to say that:
The Recovery Plan has worked very well. It used Common Sense and Confidence to bring Top Politicians under control. It got Dismissal Decisions against Prime Minister Mr Blair, Mr Brown and Mrs May. It got Honourable Service from Prime Minister Mr Cameron.
It is a well known feature of certain delusional mental health problems that the experiencer is convinced that events in the wider world are controlled by them (or are controlling them). The classic example is the idea that there are coded messages in the TV news addressed to the patient.

The text also explains the Ellis Method, allowing us to have some insight into what the longer and less coherent bulletins are about.
The Citizen uses Common Sense to get the Corruption Proof. The Crown uses it to make Trial Orders for Corruption Cases or Unfitness Cases. They make Corruption Findings, Remedy Entitlement Findings and Remedy Priority Findings. The Prime Minister has a chance to service the Remedy Priority Findings. Failure to do so gets a Dismissal Decision.

The Case Papers give many examples. The Findings Sets are the decisions that should be made. The Case Explanations are why they should be made. The Findings Failures are the Corruption Proof. The Case Papers to do the work. The Citizen gets either Remedy Decisions or Corruption Proof. A Remedy Failure is a Corruption Proof Success for the next part of the process.
Note the circularity of the final sentence. Again, a characteristic of delusional belief systems...
notorial dissent

Certainly well outside of the realms of reality and any real grammar I 've studied.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Maybe it's 5D quantum grammar.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

rogfulton wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:15 pm Maybe it's 5D quantum grammar.
Since most mortals have problems with good old 1D bog standard grammar I find that a bit much.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:34 am
Since most mortals have problems with good old 1D bog standard grammar I find that a bit much.
1D grammar? Isn't that just an inability to use a full stop properly? :snicker:

However, I've seen lots of incidences of poor 2D grammar.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:30 am
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:34 am
1D grammar? Isn't that just an inability to use a full stop properly? :snicker:

However, I've seen lots of incidences of poor 2D grammar.
Most of Neelu's crew haven't progressed beyond 1D, and I think 2D would be beyond them, and 5D meh!!!!!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wel, you know 5D grammar is something to avoid since it can cause cancer of the tongue, vocal chords, and your hands when you type or write.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Isn't it 5G grammar?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:12 pm Isn't it 5G grammar?
G-D, 'they' don't know the difference.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rogfulton wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:50 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:12 pm Isn't it 5G grammar?
G-D, 'they' don't know the difference.
First rule about Quatloos is that we don't talk about 5G grammar.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Now, he has had brief sojourns in his gibberish postings before, but it's been 12 days since his last post.

As a proud libtard, I'd hate to think that his free speech has been curtailed by an email to the Attorney General. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

24 days since his last post. Is everything okay in crazy land? Any peep out of Neelu or Devine about the Equity Lawyer in the last couple of weeks?

I'm sure that any connection between his silence and this email sent to the contempt mailbox of the Attorney General on the 26th May by an anonymous poster is purely coincidence.
I presume that you are aware of the internet site run by Edward Ellis, a struck off solicitor who continues to file documents on behalf of his "clients" in breach of his court orders?

Equity Governance - Common Law and Equity Governance

Maybe all the efforts to prosecute him are a waste of public resources if you never intend to follow up on his abuses of the legal system.

Regards
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What was their response to that email? I happen to know that they responded to similar email on 18th May as follows, which doesn't seem to me to indicate any intention to take action ...

"Thank you for your email. We are aware of Mr Ellis. As you note, the High Court recently imposed a suspended sentence on Mr Ellis; the Solicitor General had brought the application for committal for contempt. "