Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:26 pm If ever there was a post crying out for a sarcastic response ...
I need help in Canada Australia and New Zealand. It will only grow to more Commonwealth Countries. Since Canada joined the fight, things have really started to move fast.
Someone needs to have a word in her shell like... :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Thanks for the aide-memoir. I've not trawled PLD for a while as it has just been full of the the usual racist crap, but this made me giggle.
Paul Evans
Question for those more enlightened than me.
I understand our corporate legal fictional persona names are in upper case so as to distinguish us from our living breathing flesh and blood man or woman. Also a corporation can only speak to us via the upper case names.
However I am receiving correspondence from a court where my name is in lower case. So we have a situation where the corps-oration (a dead corporate entity) is attempting to contact the living breathing flesh and blood man (me).
Is the court breaking any laws?
Thanks.
What bastards. Maliciously using lower case to confuse the eejits. :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And a resounding silence was heard by all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:32 pm
aesmith wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:26 pm If ever there was a post crying out for a sarcastic response ...
I need help in Canada Australia and New Zealand. It will only grow to more Commonwealth Countries. Since Canada joined the fight, things have really started to move fast.
She was a member of the Footler vs Trolls group and flounced off in a huff when I pointed out the many obvious flaws in basing your legal theories on an 804 year old treaty between French war-lords that was in effect for less than six months and started a war.

She was expecting another echo chamber bless her little cotton socks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Many private parking companies are particularly efficient at litigation, and can often be defeated by methodically unpicking their case. However that's not the way the PLD do it, why construct a proper defence when you can send a load of rubbish ..
Gareth Wilkinson
October 21 at 7:33 PM
I will try to re-word my original post and see if it gets accepted this time ......
I’m due in court on 31/10/19 for a parking fine dispute ......
I have since learned of article 61, do I write to the court b4 the hearing and put them on notice ?, would this be the correct processs ?
Would appreciate any thoughts from this group
Skipping the gibberish advice but you can read it all here .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 731509182/
Instead cut to the chase. One a load of unanswerable PLD bumf has been sent the case is as good as won, right? So it would be a waste of time turning up. Or maybe not ..
Gareth Wilkinson Lazarus Laurence I sent my conditional acceptance via email and Royal Mail Special delivery signed for by the judge and the litigation department for Excel parking services. I never attended their fake court, then recieved this the other day as their decision. CCJ issued and they refer to the notice of conditional acceptance as a substansive witness statement on the detail of the CCJ. What do you suggest is my next step lawful dissenters ?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gareth Wilkinson Lazarus Laurence I sent my conditional acceptance via email and Royal Mail Special delivery signed for by the judge and the litigation department for Excel parking services. I never attended their fake court, then recieved this the other day as their decision. CCJ issued and they refer to the notice of conditional acceptance as a substansive witness statement on the detail of the CCJ. What do you suggest is my next step lawful dissenters ?
Issue an unconditional acceptance to undo the conditional acceptance. :Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:55 pm Many private parking companies are particularly efficient at litigation, and can often be defeated by methodically unpicking their case.
Indeed, Excel usually roll over when they realise they have somebody clued up on the PPC business model. Unfortunately a whole generation(s) of people think the answer to all problems is available from Facebook.
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:16 pm Indeed, Excel usually roll over when they realise they have somebody clued up on the PPC business model.
And many councils too. The pavement outside my flat is private property. Doesn't stop the wardens ticketing cars. I have a print out of the land registry plot which I stick under the wiper blades of people who I spot getting caught, but I suspect I miss some.

There is good advice, and then there is FOTLer advice!
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:35 pm
hucknallred wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:16 pm Indeed, Excel usually roll over when they realise they have somebody clued up on the PPC business model.
And many councils too. The pavement outside my flat is private property. Doesn't stop the wardens ticketing cars. I have a print out of the land registry plot which I stick under the wiper blades of people who I spot getting caught, but I suspect I miss some.

There is good advice, and then there is FOTLer advice!
I have to ask, as I commonly hear about both. Are traffic wardens constables?
AnOwlCalledSage

TBL wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm I have to ask, as I commonly hear about both. Are traffic wardens constables?
No. The law changed over a decade ago. Traffic wardens no longer exist per se.

This doesn't mean in all cases that it is outside police control, but most councils have opted to deregulate parking. (I don't have a list of local authorities that haven't, but basically, if they haven't they cannot fine you).

The police still have a traffic order remit so, for example, if a car is obstructing traffic, blocking a dropped kerb etc. they can still get involved, but for what would formerly have been classified as simple parking infringements a council may authorise their own or sub-contracted personnel to enforce local rules. These rules have to have gone through local democratic controls so anyone who doesn't like them can vote those responsible out of office and change them.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

longdog wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:53 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:32 pm
She was a member of the Footler vs Trolls group and flounced off in a huff when I pointed out the many obvious flaws in basing your legal theories on an 804 year old treaty between French war-lords that was in effect for less than six months and started a war.

She was expecting another echo chamber bless her little cotton socks.
This is the Magna Carta (article 61) and I claim my 5 groats.
AnOwlCalledSage

More !!! Success 1!!
Siharath Phouthone It's next to my house. I have a case against them too. They arrested me without a warrant for using my private garden without their permission as I wrote to them (recorded delivery) asking for the proof if such warrant exists but still no answer.

My case has been pleaded guilty by their treasonous court with fake jury working for Serco.

Is any of you will come to join me?

More details:

They did arrest me for solving my house subsidence issue by myself that they refuse their planning permission but authorise the company they have contracted with to do it next door.

I filmed them (youtube.com/watch?v=56Igk_7XdcY&lc).

They handcuff me, brought me to Private Serco Stinky cell before to be summoned at Wimbledon Magistrate Court. When they took me to Court, the first words I said: "I do not consent" "I claim Common Law", The Magna Carta", "Natural Law", "Constitutional Law", the "Bill of Rights"

As I study all types of Laws here: Natural Liberties Rights, Common Law (all in the Green Box), and Commercial (all in the red box) what is the difference?
facebook.com/seawapa.org/posts/10220932216078325
http://bit.ly/CommonLaws-v2

They discharge me immediately without condition and escalate my case to another Foreign, fictitious, not licenced, not under Oath of Aggeliance run people, ...

They charge me anyway,

I sent them your form that I copy here preformatted in PDF Format for mass distribution: http://bit.ly/lawnotice1. Word format for mass distribution: http://bit.ly/lawnotice2

Now they ask me again to go back to give them money:

Here is a copy of paper they sent me:
=============================================
R v SIHARATH - T20190168 (They use R as Regina, a death Person against me)
UPON the Defendant being convicted of an offence under section 179 Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (I do not consent) AND UPON the Defendant declining to reveal his financial circumstances PURSUANT TO SECTION 162 Criminal Justice Act 2003

IT IS ORDERED THAT

(1) The Defendant is to file at Court a statement of his means and assets, wherever held, in advance of the adjourned sentencing hearing on Friday 29th November at 10.00 am

(2) Any question of costs adjourned to be dealt with at the same time.
=============================================

Meanwhile, PHOUTHONE SIHARATH has signed the Power of Attorney to Phouthone Siharath transferring all assets in PHOUTHONE SIHARATH name to Phouthone Siharath with immediate effect.

I need as many people as possible to come to assist me. In exchange, I have a big project to deal with them and you will gain it too and we will discuss together: bit.ly/hydro-solved

Please come to: Kingston Crown Court | Kingston| KT1 2BB On Friday 29th November at 10.00 am
Looks like he's been fined for failing to comply with an enforcement notice. The previous maximum was £25,000 but it is no longer set by scale, but in reference to assets. Where he should be worried is that it has moved from the magistrates to the Crown Court who do have the power to impose an unlimited fine! Refusing to co-operate with the process to determine what level the fine should be is a separate offence.

But, he has a cunning plan. He has assigned all his assets to himself, er, his strawman in an attempt to avoid. This will not end well. He's on the path to raising that fine from level 3 (£1,000) to level 4 (£2,500), for the failure to co-operate and still get fined for the failure to enforce.

What did he expect with people who have signed the "Oath of Aggeliance" :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

But, he has a cunning plan. He has assigned all his assets to himself, er, his strawman in an attempt to avoid. This will not end well. He's on the path to raising that fine from level 3 (£1,000) to level 4 (£2,500), for the failure to co-operate and still get fined for the failure to enforce.
He's assigned his assets from the strawman to the natural man, the idea being that the government can take all the action against the strawman they want and it won't affect the natural man. Mr. Natural can stand aside and watch it all because it doesn't affect him, only the fake, government created entity with his name in all capitals.

We had an idiot in Canada who pled guilty to numerous offenses then got very, very upset when he was convicted and thrown in jail. He said that his strawman had pled guilty, not him, the natural man, but they'd thrown the natural man in jail. He appealed his conviction and won. The conviction was quashed and he was ordered to have a new trial on the basis that he was too stupid to understand what a guilty plea meant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I would say the too stupid part was provably true, at least justice was done there. I assume they re-tried with a lawyer/guardian and he got convicted again?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Wow. 28 pages of pure gibberish.

Using an old Telegraph article as a source of evidence and references to a 804 year old treaty, what could possibly go wrong? :shrug:

I really hope this isn’t the guy in question-
https://mobile.twitter.com/seawapa?lang=en-gb

He’s off the chart with craziness.
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:22 pm Wow. 28 pages of pure gibberish.

Using an old Telegraph article as a source of evidence and references to a 804 year old treaty, what could possibly go wrong? :shrug:

What couldn't!!!!! :snicker:
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

A climate change sceptic who thinks the 1922 committee and ERG are working for the Jesuits and (bizzarely enough) supports the Gilets Jaunes.

:brickwall:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:01 am

What couldn't!!!!! :snicker:
A big slap from reality is the likeliest outcome....
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Why do they keep banging on about seizing buildings? It sometimes seems to be their main fantasy. From David's latest acolyte, bless her she's going to make a banner for us as well.
Jacquie Phoenix shared a post.
21 November at 14:36
David Robinson has already shown us that it is possible to seize buildings using Article 61 This is the new Canadian banner for lawful building seizures. We will be making one for the UK to use. Australia and New Zealand will get one too. I hope that you will join us in the push to take back the Commonwealth. I will be teaching the other groups how to lay the groundwork necessary for lawful building seizures. United we stand.
Jacquie Phoenix The only way we can lawfully do that is by laying the groundwork for building seizures. We are currently organizing a mass building seizure throughout the Commonwealth. I will be teaching people how to do the necessary groundwork to do this. If we Unite and do this on mass it will cripple the Treasonous Regime and grind everything to a halt. They will have no choice but to listen to us.
longdog

Post by longdog »

She does seem very enthusiastic doesn't she. Perhaps she should have been as enthusiastic about paying her rent / mortgage before they evicted her and she suddenly discovered the Permanently Losing Deadbeats.

Are we sure Jacquie isn't Dismal Dave en-femme who seems to have been absent for quite a while? Has anybody seen them in the same room at the same time?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?