Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Snigger!
Mark Grundy 6 December at 23:16
I wish to ask a question. My question is this. Is everyone that's in this group standing on their oaths. I myself am not standing on my oath as yet but come monday I will be sending my oath off by recorded delivery and it will be verified to the group that i have not only proceeded to stand on my oath but also that i stand on my promise to stand on my oath as it most definitely my duty to as well as it is everyone else's duty to stand on their oaths too. How many people within this group are not standing on their oaths?
The standard of village fool is not what it used to be.
And I apologise to everyone for not getting it sent off today monday by recorded delivery as I said I would.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Obviously it's pretty urgent.

The group has been going for nearly seven years without a single solitary success and without a single solitary person giving a single solitary f**k.

So obviously the great leap forward when they seize Glastonbury Town Hall the reins of power and reinstate common law start hanging the traitors is just around the corner.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Well if he can't keep a promise to mail his oath, what are the chances he can keep standing on his oath. Perhaps, he is waiting for it to be sent back, to tape it to the soles of his shoes, so that he can truly stand on his oath.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:15 pm Well if he can't keep a promise to mail his oath, what are the chances he can keep standing on his oath. Perhaps, he is waiting for it to be sent back, to tape it to the soles of his shoes, so that he can truly stand on his oath.
I 'm surprised he could scrape up the ready to send it recorded delivery. Cut in to his beer and baccy money pretty hard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:31 pm
NYGman wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:15 pm Well if he can't keep a promise to mail his oath, what are the chances he can keep standing on his oath. Perhaps, he is waiting for it to be sent back, to tape it to the soles of his shoes, so that he can truly stand on his oath.
I 'm surprised he could scrape up the ready to send it recorded delivery. Cut in to his beer and baccy money pretty hard.
It's called "Signed For" these days and it's not that expensive in the great scheme of things. About £2 or 8 Cooplandssausagerolls.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Love some of the comments on his post, especially from the treasonous Daniel B ...
Daniel Beddingfield Drink a shot every time he says ‘standing’ or ‘oaths’
House Martin Are you under oath Daniel?
Daniel Beddingfield House Martin I’m under the influence now..
House Martin Daniel Beddingfield That'll be a 'no' then...
Daniel Beddingfield House Martin I've asked people to explain this stuff to me before, I still don't really get what Y'all up too, from the outside it just seems like a bunch of peasants trying to take an armchair stand. I mean, look at that fucking logo - no one gonna take MS Paint heraldry seriously haha
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:12 pm Snigger!
I wish to ask a question. My question is this. Is everyone that's in this group standing on their oaths. I myself am not standing on my oath as yet but come monday I will be sending my oath off by recorded delivery and it will be verified to the group that i have not only proceeded to stand on my oath but also that i stand on my promise to stand on my oath as it most definitely my duty to as well as it is everyone else's duty to stand on their oaths too. How many people within this group are not standing on their oaths?
And I apologise to everyone for not getting it sent off today monday by recorded delivery as I said I would.
He probably couldn’t afford recorded delivery because they want real fiat currency and not a Pete of England toy coin.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Daniel Beddingfield House Martin I've asked people to explain this stuff to me before, I still don't really get what Y'all up too, from the outside it just seems like a bunch of peasants trying to take an armchair stand. I mean, look at that fucking logo - no one gonna take MS Paint heraldry seriously haha
Now be fair... They have just recently changed the crown because apparently it's very important that you get your MS Paint hereldry crap fully sound on a constitutional basis.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

How does one go about standing on your oath? Do you build it into a stepladder or something?
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:12 pm
He probably couldn’t afford recorded delivery because they want real fiat currency and not a Pete of England toy coin.
Oi! Peter of England has the most technological bank card- oh alright, business cards with a fiat currency NFC card sneakily hidden behind it in existence. His loyalty cards are only second to those of The Milk Room, 191 Liverpool Rd, Southport, West Lancs.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:39 am
How does one go about standing on your oath? Do you build it into a stepladder or something?
Remember our old friend, Ernie Tertelgte? One day, he placed a copy of whatever-it-was on the floor, outside the courtroom where his case was to be heard, stepped onto it, and loudly proclaimed that he was standing on (whatever it was that he was claiming to stand on).

File under "Unclear On The Concept".
Last edited by Gregg on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tried to fix quotes formatting,
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

I though you stood under your oath / common law not on it.

[Citation Needed]
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Remember our old friend, Ernie Tertelgte
Big Ernie, freeman of Montana, he had vice news come visit him recently. He’s still crazy as-
https://youtu.be/WAl7tTWViZQ
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:48 pm I though you stood under your oath / common law not on it.

[Citation Needed]
Not sure if this is to prevent being caught out by the man. Remember all true FMOTL will "never Understand", because that would mean they stand under our rules, with the law over them. No Sir, they complete lack of ability to understand, so this then requires them them to stand on everything, to symbolise their superiority to the law, oath, or anything else they Stand on. And if that isn't the reason, it either should be, or will be as soon as they read it here, as we know they all do,
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Remember our old friend, Ernie Tertelgte? One day, he placed a copy of whatever-it-was on the floor, outside the courtroom where his case was to be heard, stepped onto it, and loudly proclaimed that he was standing on (whatever it was that he was claiming to stand on).

It was a BIble, a copy of the Constitution and a folder of maxims of law and he stood on them in his socks. Not exactly respectful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... _standing/
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You fold it up and stick it in your shoe.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:02 pm
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:39 am ….. …….
Would certainly be the best use for it all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:44 am
Gregg wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:02 pm
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:39 am ….. …….
Would certainly be the best use for it all.
I was going to suggest he fold it up and stick it somewhere else.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Looks like we have our first Ollie Pillock style jailing coming up early this year!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

Was anyone else aware that council tax funds Lockheed Martin? :thinking:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

we all know the council corrupt machine takes no prisoners!

Actually they do, and it seems possible that it is going to be YOU.

Well Done.