Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by PeanutGallery »

I was looking at the thread about this over on GOODF, and of course Ceylon's overly long video. Where I noted that Ceylon is claiming that Tom retook his house.

Except he didn't. Because even after all of this Tom still doesn't have his house back. Tom isn't living there. He didn't retake anything, he occupied it and he stood on the roof making a bit of a prat of himself, but he doesn't own the property. However this video and the use of language, which suggests that a core group have the misconception that it still is Tom's house, would be rather persuasive towards getting a magistrate to grant an order preventing Tom and supporters from going near the bungalow.

I also noted that in one section of the video, a resident talks with the police about the fact they have had to block the road off (it's around the 21 minute mark) Ceylon uses the fact that they have had to block the road, as a reason to attack the police for their parking.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:Happily one of those demented British units of measurement that never made it over here. Given my age I'm stuck with pounds and miles while the country has been metric for decades, I'm just too old to adjust. But at least I don't have to make mental adjustments for stones.
so you're saying you don't have the stones to do it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chaos wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Happily one of those demented British units of measurement that never made it over here. Given my age I'm stuck with pounds and miles while the country has been metric for decades, I'm just too old to adjust. But at least I don't have to make mental adjustments for stones.
Lets not be rood about Burnaby.
Warning may contain traces of nut
#six

Post by #six »

I just noticed this on Ceylons video https://youtu.be/OM0v-yefOiY?t=23m19s

He proves what a complete knob his is but the best bit @ 24:50 mins in. He claims that a police officer isn't an officer if they are not wearing their hat. And just when he's about to explain his reasoning... He cuts. Would it be wrong to assume that Ceylon cut at that moment as he really made a dick of himself :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Burnaby without the comfort of a well earned pint?
I think he may prepare for the staggers and jags. .....

Ninj
He'd probably just start drinking it by the litre...
I've been pubbing with the same guy for almost the past half-century. Usually a reasonable enough companion but, once in a while, he gets in a snit at pubs and complains to staff that he's not getting a full pint. Even though beer is no longer served in pints here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:
I'm fed up to the gills with you people.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

#six wrote:I just noticed this on Ceylons video https://youtu.be/OM0v-yefOiY?t=23m19s

He proves what a complete knob his is but the best bit @ 24:50 mins in. He claims that a police officer isn't an officer if they are not wearing their hat. And just when he's about to explain his reasoning... He cuts. Would it be wrong to assume that Ceylon cut at that moment as he really made a dick of himself :lol:
Well spotted, and respect for sitting through the whole thing, I kept jumping forward and missed the best bits.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:So a hundredweight is 112 pounds. Why call it a hundredweight?
We call it a hundredweight because a hundredweight is 112lbs. It makes perfect sense to me.
Our old system of money was also much easier to understand: Four farthings to the penny, twelve pennies to the shilling, twenty shillings to the pound, and a guinea was twenty-one shillings (One pound one shilling).
What is so difficult about that?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:So a hundredweight is 112 pounds. Why call it a hundredweight?
We call it a hundredweight because a hundredweight is 112lbs. It makes perfect sense to me.
Our old system of money was also much easier to understand: Four farthings to the penny, twelve pennies to the shilling, twenty shillings to the pound, and a guinea was twenty-one shillings (One pound one shilling).
What is so difficult about that?
Of course a guinea was different from a pound. You couldn't have the upper class using the same currency units as you commoners.

When I was in England in 1968 I bought a copy of Janes All The World's Aircraft for 20 guineas. Why not 21 pounds? A high class publication like Janes wouldn't debase itself by setting it's price in an actual existing currency. Of course, since there were no longer any guinea coins in circulation, Foyles accepted my grubby lower class pounds.
Even after the coin ceased to circulate, the name guinea was long used to indicate the amount of 21 shillings (£1.05 in decimalised currency). The guinea had an aristocratic overtone; professional fees and payment for land, horses, art, bespoke tailoring, furniture and other luxury items were often quoted in guineas until a couple of years after decimalisation in 1971.[9] It was similarly used in Australia until that country went to decimal currency in 1966.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

But how many guineas to the RE

Hmmmmm
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

midjit-gems wrote:The man isn't nice, in fact he's quite the opposite, the kids are terrified to go against him, more so than look up to him.

But they do believe every word he says, it's not just them being thick, they are brainwashed.

It's clear sue is also terrified of him

His video saying he doesn't care about the residents as ling as he gets the win tells you the kind of man he is. He's used to getting his own way and he's not liking the fact he's not getting it this time. You can see the look on his face he's ready to shout holy hell at the reporter. He's a man on the brink, never ends well when it's man with a nasty temper

Actually, I think you have hit it right on the head!!!!!1!!!. Its in the eyes, they are calculating and cold. Once I watched some old film footage of Reinhard Heydrich (Hitler&Himmlers wonderboy) and his eyes were the same.
When in Prague and in the company of a delightful Czech Prostitute I visted St Cyrils Church where the Czech Paratroopers fought their last stand after assassinating the bastard. I left some flowers by the badge to #1 Para by the door and afterwards we drunk some pilsner ( NOT Brown&Suds!) to these brave lads.
"Anyway's " back to old Crawford a nasty piece of work altogether .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

Burnaby49 wrote:

When I was in England in 1968 I bought a copy of Janes All The World's Aircraft for 20 guineas. Why not 21 pounds? A high class publication like Janes wouldn't debase itself by setting it's price in an actual existing currency. Of course, since there were no longer any guinea coins in circulation, Foyles accepted my grubby lower class pounds.
Even after the coin ceased to circulate, the name guinea was long used to indicate the amount of 21 shillings (£1.05 in decimalised currency). The guinea had an aristocratic overtone; professional fees and payment for land, horses, art, bespoke tailoring, furniture and other luxury items were often quoted in guineas until a couple of years after decimalisation in 1971.[9] It was similarly used in Australia until that country went to decimal currency in 1966.

Guineas are still in use today mostly at livestock/bloodstock sales & an explanation can be found @ http://www.thegamehunter.co.uk/guidesti ... r-guineas/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

There wasn't much of a goodfy turn out for crawfrauds self imposed exile.
Interesting. perhaps Tom deep down knows they burden some responsibility. And deep down they know he's become an embarrassment.
An unspoken, but mutually beneficial unspoken relief for all concerned.

Kind of reminds of Kennedy and kruschev and the middle crises
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He claims that a police officer isn't an officer if they are not wearing their hat. And just when he's about to explain his reasoning... He cuts.
I will add this to the list of reasons I believe Ceylon got his law education from watching Monty Python:

https://youtu.be/5mhZCPeRICc?t=6m54s
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:
He claims that a police officer isn't an officer if they are not wearing their hat. And just when he's about to explain his reasoning... He cuts.
I will add this to the list of reasons I believe Ceylon got his law education from watching Monty Python:

https://youtu.be/5mhZCPeRICc?t=6m54s
This may explain it, but growing up partially in S. Florida, there was what I only consider Urban Legend, it was "well known" that a state trooper without a hat could not issue tickets. I do not know if this is actually true, but in the 80's I would think proving this would be very hard. It isn't like today when everyone has a camera on their phone. So, my guess it that it likely spread from there, or some similar Urban Legend in another state. I will say I know no one who successfully used this as a defense, but that probably doesn't matter for these folk, who believe anything without proof.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:There wasn't much of a goodfy turn out for crawfrauds self imposed exile.
while big talkers, they know the next trip would be to jail for doing it again.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I've been pubbing with the same guy for almost the past half-century. Usually a reasonable enough companion but, once in a while, he gets in a snit at pubs and complains to staff that he's not getting a full pint. Even though beer is no longer served in pints here.
Send him this way. One of the bars I've been passing on the way home from the office all this week advertises:
PINT OF THE WEEK

Bass

$ 5

(20 oz.)
---
Morrand
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

morrand wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Send him this way. One of the bars I've been passing on the way home from the office all this week advertises:
PINT OF THE WEEK

Bass

$ 5

(20 oz.)
What are you suggesting? Deprive him of the opportunity to whine by serving him an honest pint? Do you really want to deny an old man his simple pleasures?

Bones

Post by Bones »

In the live streaming was Sue having an argument with one of the neighbours ? She says to someone in a very sarkie voice, "sorry if you are inconvenienced but this is our home" etc etc

As none of the neighbours told the Crawfrauds about the planning application and none of the neighbours raised a single objection to it, clearly they no longer support the Crawfrauds and just wish they would go away
Bones

Post by Bones »

Annymouse Radio are doing a special show tonight, with special guests who are experts on nothing except losing property (homes and boats)

Guy Taylor - Expert at losing his own home and others and Piss Artist
Mark Colon - Professional Prat
Tom Crawfraud - Circus Clown
Leigh Ravenscroft - Professional Wannabe Bully (loves to shout at the old and defenceless) and loser of boats
Joe Public - Chickens out of the Tom Crawfraud reality by claiming he knows nothing about it
Stella Savage - Lilly's sister ?