Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by arayder »

I think it is interesting that so many in the WeRe bank crowd are talking about the end of money and the demise of the traditional banking system. I suspect this is coming about in reaction to the reality that everywhere they turn banks, governments and businesses are asking them where the money is to back up their WeRe checks.

The iPhone/Apple pay arrangement is backed up by major credit cards and banks. So in the end the credit card company and the bank get their money. I don't know exactly how it would work in the UK but here in the USA a lot of tech savvy people have their credit card accounts paid directly through an automatic withdrawal from their bank.

Folks already using WeRe checks aren't likely to get the same credit card companies and/or banks they have shafted to approve an Apple pay purchase.

I'd guess that if a WeRe bank client in hot water with VISA swipes an iPhone over the reader and designates the VISA card as the payment method is going to get a "this card is invalid" message of some sort just as if they tried to swipe the card the old fashion way.

The WeRe check way to do it is a variation of the old check kiting/paper hanging trick. Use a card you have paid up on in the past, or a new one to run up a gigantic bill and when VISA, or whoever, sends you the bill you pay with a WeRe check and then do all the WeRe bank yada, yada until VISA invalidates your card.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JonnyL wrote: I think it's probably likely POE has contact Jay to get involved in pushing the WeRe nonsense in return for a few quid.
Apart from the obvious flaw in that there has not been enough time for the cheque to be presented and cleared, we also have no way of knowing for certain that it was a WeRe bank cheque that was sent.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
JonnyL wrote: I think it's probably likely POE has contact Jay to get involved in pushing the WeRe nonsense in return for a few quid.
Apart from the obvious flaw in that there has not been enough time for the cheque to be presented and cleared, we also have no way of knowing for certain that it was a WeRe bank cheque that was sent.
Not that it matters, anyway. The Council know about it. :whistle:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

guilty wrote: Not that it matters, anyway. The Council know about it. :whistle:
Should we expect a follow-up video? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

pigpot wrote:....What the heck are you lot on about with this stuff about cars and registration....

Come on team. Eyes on the prize. Stay focussed. Not on the man (ad hominem), target the idea.
Peter is a liar and can't possibly be insured. Let me know how you feel about uninsured drivers please because they are a pet hate of mine. And I'm attacking the liar and fraudster not the man. Also, his fake bank and "helping" people in debt is backfiring on the people he claims to help.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

Proof / Evidence directly from the WeRe Bank forum that WeRe cheques are being applied and then reversed as they are worthless pieces of paper that can not be cleared

Post this on GOODF Jimmy One Cell :Axe:

And for trying to pay his debt with a fake cheque, from a fake bank he has been charged £12.00 - Well done Peter, you are getting people further into debt
Last edited by Bones on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Even though Peter holds most of his meetings in Pubs, he still can't organise a piss up in a brewery

He has been issuing cheques with the same cheque numbers :shrug:

IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

He thinks they are trying to make him pay twice?

eeeer no. They want him to pay once with an acceptable payment method which I am sure will be clearly stated in their terms.
rumpelstilzchen

IDIOT wrote:He thinks they are trying to make him pay twice?

eeeer no. They want him to pay once with an acceptable payment method which I am sure will be clearly stated in their terms.
The GOOFs will never consider the posibility that it is Peter who is scamming them. Peter's cheques don't work so they automatically think they are being scammed by the bank. It's hilarious.
BHF wrote:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Bones wrote:Proof / Evidence directly from the WeRe Bank forum that WeRe cheques are being applied and then reversed as they are worthless pieces of paper that can not be cleared

Post this on GOODF Jimmy One Cell :Axe:

And for trying to pay his debt with a fake cheque, from a fake bank he has been charged £12.00 - Well done Peter, you are getting people further into debt
I just have, just under the proof video. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

pigpot wrote:Come on team. Eyes on the prize. Stay focussed. Not on the man (ad hominem), target the idea. Let's go.
We are discussing PoE himself - the man, the charlatan, the thief and fraudster. He is the topic, he is the prize, we are focused. Please don't presume to tell us how we should behave on our own messageboard.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Syf wrote: I just have, just under the proof video. :lol: :lol:
And you appear to have made KnobheadSwift go into meltdown. He's got his knickers all in a twist. :lol:
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote: We are discussing PoE himself - the man, the charlatan, the thief and fraudster. He is the topic, he is the prize, we are focused. Please don't presume to tell us how we should behave on our own messageboard.
pigpot appears to believe that if you expose a lie that is an ad hom. Exposing a lie is actually attacking the argument and not the arguer, but pigpot will never see that.
BHF wrote:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Syf wrote: I just have, just under the proof video. :lol: :lol:
And you appear to have made KnobheadSwift go into meltdown. He's got his knickers all in a twist. :lol:
He commented there, then posted exactly the same thing about me in the WeRe section too. :lol: :lol:
He's trying so hard to get an audience because he can't answer any of my questions, so he resorts to deformation as usual. :roll: :roll:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Pigpot needs to be locked in his pen. Lol
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

They have made a new thread just about me on goofville. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Sigh".... Just back from Bilbao quoffing txakoli & indulging in the finest pinxtos to find Shitpot still active & posting gibberish bullshit. :shrug:
rumpelstilzchen

Syf wrote:They have made a new thread just about me on goofville. :haha: :haha: :haha:
It's what they do. You had the audacity to post proof of a WeRe failure and because they have nothing with which they can rebut your post they go into attack mode. They don't like it up 'em.
BHF wrote:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Syf wrote:They have made a new thread just about me on goofville. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Link Syf please
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Losleones wrote:
Link Syf please
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... aVzIl9Viko for he is a shill

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... aVzOF9Viko for the proof post that started the above thread
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.