UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

I would expect the latter, and the former, seriously?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 pm I would expect the latter, and the former, seriously?????
From what I read at Hoaxted Research, you can generally get released to home arrest halfway through your sentence. So 9 years becomes 4 1/2. And she's already served most of a year, so she could be out in 3 1/2 years.

Which is still pretty harsh for someone that age, so good on the judge for throwing the book at Sabine. Here's hoping the same happens to nasty Neelu.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:40 pm Which is still pretty harsh for someone that age, so good on the judge for throwing the book at Sabine. Here's hoping the same happens to nasty Neelu.
I consider myself a tough cookie but I can tell you my eyes were "leaking" during the victim impact statements. It was quite horrible to listen to. All the while Sabine had her eyes closed and shut off to the world whilst later Neelu was posting her chuckling videos about her shitey mass remedy fraud and corrupt judges.

There are some pretty unsavoury characters featured here on Quatloos but Neelu and Sabine deserve a special place in hell.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:04 pm She will typically be out in half the tme if she behaves herself.
And serve the rest of her sentence on licence.

Which means if she puts a toe wrong she can be whizzed back into prison to finish her sentence, plus if she commits further offences while on licence any other sentence she might acquire. And that includes further breaches of the existing restraining orders against her and any CRO the judge may see fit to impose. It’s really up to McNeill now, she can either do the 50% prison term then stay out of trouble or look forward to spending most of the rest of her mentally active life in prison, no matter how long she lives.

It’s a stiff sentence, but one McNeill has spent several years working very maliciously indeed to deserve.
AnOwlCalledSage

The Seventh String wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:16 pm And that includes further breaches of the existing restraining orders against her and any CRO the judge may see fit to impose.
Waiting for a full report but given this case started at 10am and restarted around 3pm, from reports most of the time was taken up in chambers nailing the CRO down so there was no wriggle room. It would be interesting to see how much jeopardy this puts Neelu in. :twisted:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:40 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 pm I would expect the latter, and the former, seriously?????
From what I read at Hoaxted Research, you can generally get released to home arrest halfway through your sentence. So 9 years becomes 4 1/2. And she's already served most of a year, so she could be out in 3 1/2 years.

Which is still pretty harsh for someone that age, so good on the judge for throwing the book at Sabine. Here's hoping the same happens to nasty Neelu.
I read notorial's comment as meaning, "You seriously expect here to behave herself in prison?". I, for one, certainly hope that she doesn't behave herself, and earns (to paraphrase on an old saying) "the whole nine years." Based on her previous behavior, she should be kept away from the public for as long as possible.

But then again, I'm just an ignorant, tough-on-crime Texan.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think ND may not have been aware of the brilliant budgetary wheeze whereby long sentences can be given for the 'tough on crime' lobby but they can be implemented at half price by routinely releasing prisoners at half time.

It may be similar to the US 10 to 20 years sentence, play the game and you get the 10. I may have misunderstood this since I am not expecting to be sentenced in a US court anytime soon.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It is to be hoped she persists with the attitude she displayed in the dock of claiming to be sorry while obviously not being sorry at all and still 'believing the children'.

If she goes before a parole board with an attitude that she was sentenced for being a 'whistle-blower' and a 'protector of children' they're going to keep her in for the full nine years minus one.

Her defence never amounted to 'I didn't do it' or 'I was wrong / misled / mad and I'm truly sorry' it was always either 'I've suddenly developed selective amnesia' or 'I did it but I was justified'. Clearly the jury and the judge were having none of it and I doubt a parole board have it either.

Given her age and the tendency for the elderly to become even more firmly entrenched in their beliefs it's entirely possible she'll become an even more vocal believer in the Hampstead hoax. At least we'll be spared her nonsense until she's eventually released due to senility :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Or maybe, just maybe, the satanic child abusing TPTB really were out to get her?

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html

Didn't Tom / Sue , Colon , Ravenscroft have a daytrip down to Hampstead ?
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

I want a tl;dr about the whole Sabine thing. I have see hoxtead , metro and daily mail but don’t get the whole thing. Why she do it and what is the purpose of it :?: :?: I am very confused.

Also what happened to Melanie shaw. I saw news article about arson and such,but what is the whole story.

Now I am very confused :?: :?:
notorial dissent

Short and simple answer, she's a delusional, crazy, cuckoo, several eggs short an omlet, nasty piece of work.

Can't help you with Shaw.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:03 pm I want a tl;dr about the whole Sabine thing.
tl;dr
Sabine and Neelu are evil bitches.
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm
jonathan01n wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:03 pm I want a tl;dr about the whole Sabine thing.
tl;dr
Sabine and Neelu are evil bitches.
That too, also!!!!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

At least Mckenzie will be OK in court today, Neelu's pal Barbara has summoned help

The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:03 pm I want a tl;dr about the whole Sabine thing. I have see hoxtead , metro and daily mail but don’t get the whole thing.
I’ll try and be brief....

A few years ago a mother and her then current partner decided to “persuade” their two young children to make all kinds of accusations against their father. The allegations basically being their father was a ring-leader in a Satanic cult based around a school and church in Hampstead. The many alleged cult members, all of them peadophiles and regular devourers of hundreds of murdered babies, included the clergy, school staff, teachers, other parents. Dozens of people, maybe hundreds, being involved. Weekly Satanic child gang rape was timetabled in the school for Wednesday afternoons while the cannibalism took place in the church on Sundays.

The only actual evidence for this being the video of the two children, who were videod by their mother and her partner reciting what they had been forced by psychological and physical pressure to learn and present as “true”.

A few frankly insane internet conspiracy theorists leaped on this unbelievable story and decided to promote it like mad and “expose” the widespread establishment protected Satanic abuse they claim to believe is going on pretty much everywhere. Eventually the family court got to see the “evidence”, decided the children had been effectively tortured into making the allegations and awarded custody of them to their father for quite obvious reasons. Mother left the country and has since split up with the partner who seems to have started the whole thing.

The conspiracy theorists went berserk and have remained so ever since. They continue to accuse the father of being a Satanist and diligently spread their misinformation and paranoid nonsense far and wide. In the process they gained a few equally bonkers - and some dangerous - adherents. Between them they constructed a “grand conspiracy theory” tying “Satanic ritual abuse” into “Pizzagate” and a “New World Order/Illuminati” style plot in which the nutcases are the true “heros” trying to protect “the innocent children” from machinations of the state and “the Jews”, and restore the the children to their “loving mother”. Said mother being quite likely to be arrested if she sets foot in the UK.

There are many sub-plots, including the American who came to Hampstead to do something or other to “rescue” pupils from the school and ended up in prison and the harassment of a church congregation which led Neelu and McNeill to get their original restraining orders (or more orders to add to her existing ones in the case of Neelu).

Sabine McNeill is a ring-leader/hero figure amongst the nutcases. Despite her restraining order she continued call herself a “child protection whistle blower”, to smear the good name of many people and to publish information that both the family court and the restraining order had said must not be published. Neelu is involved because, well, she’s Neelu and will rush to believe and act on anything anyone tells her so long as it’s obviously nonsense.

Why do this? Attention seeking perhaps, actually believing it maybe, lacking adequate contact with reality certainly.

Curiously some of these self-declared “whistleblowers” seem quite happy to defend convicted actual peadophiles...

I think that covers the basics.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sorry but "Arc Angel Michael" Stick welder is he?

Seventh String's summary is about right though there was no mention of the McDonalds. Hoaxstead has a summary https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/new-to-hoaxtead/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 pm Sorry but "Arc Angel Michael" Stick welder is he?

Seventh String's summary is about right though there was no mention of the McDonalds. Hoaxstead has a summary https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/new-to-hoaxtead/
Is it not unreasonable to expect spiritual beings to join 2 pieces of metal via the application of heat????
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm I’ll try and be brief....

I think that covers the basics.
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 pm Sorry but "Arc Angel Michael" Stick welder is he?

Thanks for the summary, Seventh String, and thanks for that Hoaxstead link, Arthur. I joined this forum well after most of the drama in Hampstead unfolded, so I've never really gotten the whole story.

I was trying to figure out a pun involving arcs, sin, and geometry, but it seems that I'm too obtuse.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Philsilkstone
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Philsilkstone »

That is a seriously long sentence for stalking!!!
I am confident although very serious she will win a substantial sentence reduction on Appeal