Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Syf »

Banned again. :roll: :roll:
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If you tell the truth on GOOFs you have to expect to be banned. The GOOFs like to perpetuate their lies.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I have a feeling it was Ceylon again. Well two can play that game, he's a member of a Facebook group I'm admin of. I can feel a Ceylon baiting session coming on. :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
And for trying to pay his debt with a fake cheque, from a fake bank he has been charged £12.00 - Well done Peter, you are getting people further into debt
Yes and it didn't cost Peter a penny. He got them into debt free.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It is hilarious that you posted up what was evidence, taken from someone else's account of their experience as a customer of WeRe bank, which should have been easily verifiable to anyone who wasn't too busy licking their monitor in lieu of a window, and because you pointed out the proverbial elephant in the room, brought on the ire of the mob.

It shows that the GOODF forum isn't interested in helping people or truth, they are so obsessed with their conspiracy theories and woo, it's now become a circle jerk of the crazy and I think is only going to get worse and worse. The trouble is that people who I think are genuinely mentally vulnerable (in that they are easily led and likely to fall victim to these scams or possibly dealing with mental illness) are going to be negatively affected and suffer real life problems which they should have avoided had GOODF not gone and started shilling for scammers like PoE.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Poor bertie is not even buried yet and Peter is lining up his replacement

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p403712

I do think about why and how some of these idiots can believe in WeRe Bank when it will so clearly never work and you will never be able to use a WeRe cheque to pay off a mortgage, loan or credit card. It is just not physically possible.

I used to put it down to ignorance. Goofer's not understanding how cheques are presented for payment or what is actually involved in the clearing process. However, not it is clearly not the case. You have people like Robswift, chong and not forgetting Jimmyw, who must all have some serious mental issues, involved delusions to believe any of what Peter claims.

I am also surprised how these idiots are trying to take bertie's place by Peter's side so quickly. News Flash Guys.... Bertie was not being paid for his time. The only person making money out of this scam other than Peter is of course Ceylon or rather GOODF that takes a cut from allowing each wack job to promote their latest chargeable service on GOODF.

When will they wake up and realise they are nothing more than a gravy train and easy money for those that run GOODF.

Ceylon will ban anyone that dares question, let alone proves that his claims are total rubbish. I wonder where his significant other was on Saturdays, as the bald chubby one started to distance himself from Tom losing in Court.
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:It is hilarious that you posted up what was evidence, taken from someone else's account of their experience as a customer of WeRe bank, which should have been easily verifiable to anyone who wasn't too busy licking their monitor in lieu of a window, and because you pointed out the proverbial elephant in the room, brought on the ire of the mob.

It shows that the GOODF forum isn't interested in helping people or truth, they are so obsessed with their conspiracy theories and woo, it's now become a circle jerk of the crazy and I think is only going to get worse and worse. The trouble is that people who I think are genuinely mentally vulnerable (in that they are easily led and likely to fall victim to these scams or possibly dealing with mental illness) are going to be negatively affected and suffer real life problems which they should have avoided had GOODF not gone and started shilling for scammers like PoE.
The people in charge of the GOODF forum are only interested in making money, by people posting the truth, they are damaging the revenue streams which is the real reason people are banned.

As you have said, people get banned now for posting the true account of an actual WeRe bank member rather than Jimmy's wyld imagination (did you see what I did there)

At the moment GOODF has turned into wack a mole. Everytime someone posts the truth about Tom losing or Peter conning eveyone, Ceylon comes riding in and bans them. Goodfer's should also themselves what is Ceylon so afraid of that he can't even permit discussion without editing posts and banning people.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:...
At the moment GOODF has turned into wack a mole. Everytime someone posts the truth about Tom losing or Peter conning eveyone, Ceylon comes riding in and bans them. Goodfer's should also themselves what is Ceylon so afraid of that he can't even permit discussion without editing posts and banning people.
Funny how those who shout loudest about fighting tyranny for their freedom are the first to obliterate any dissenting opinion, especially when the evidence shows them up for what they are. Genuine shills pulling in suckers with lies for no other reason to make themselves and their friends money.

Much the same as the new lynch mobs being formed under the term "peacekeeper", if they don't like what your'e saying then hold your peace or you'll be holding your head in your hands after they've removed it from your neck.

The only good news is that they're too stupid get far from a bar stool without screwing up but you wouldn't want to bump into a group of them on the way home from the pub.

To be honest, they probably do a public service by gathering up the other stupid people into one place where they can all rip each other off and leave the rest of us alone. I'm beginning to believe that the majority of those washing up in Goodf are not there because of bad luck & misfortune but because they're lazy gits who've tried every dodgy way to make money aside from getting a job or doing something useful they can sell.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Very few freedom fighters are interested in people actually being free. What these 'freedom fighters' do want is for people to be free to be exactly like themselves, to think in unity and march in solidarity and to all believe in whatever truth the 'freedom fighter' dictates.

They don't want a free people, they want to be free to control the people.

If they wanted freedom, or truth, they would accept that their are dissenters and people who take on different points of view. They would welcome this diversity as it helps the world to grow. But they don't they want to control people and take choice away from them, on GOODF you have the choice of agreeing to a scam or not disagreeing with it, which isn't actually a choice but they pretend that is enough of one to justify the censorship of what they deem heresy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Look Peanut, Pigpot baited you and you fell for it. These posts have nothing to do with the discussion topic. While Quatloos is generally very casual about off-topic postings and discussions we moderators have made the decision to not allow it when Pigpot is involved because of his proclivity for hijacking discussions with his pointless ramblings and baiting. So we've set up a playpen for him here;

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10659

where we move any off-topic discussion involving Piggy. If you wish you can continue your argument with him there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Poor bertie is not even buried yet and Peter is lining up his replacement

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p403712

I'm not too sure that Robswift would agree with you there. It would appear that he believes he is destined for far greater things than just being Peter's fanboy. He is laying the seeds as we speak:
I have been speaking indirectly to Peter Via another........But I intend to reach out to him directly tomorrow.......Btw I have PM'd you so be sure to have look :)
People just to let you know more positive stuff and weapons to fight the evil is coming down the pipeline.........I hope to make some announcements over the coming weeks
Peter had better watch out. He might be biting off more than he can chew. Robswift thinks he is going places. Could be setting himself up as the next "guru".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

On his facebook page Peter is offering to forgive the Greek debt.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 68?fref=nf
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:On his facebook page Peter is offering to forgive the Greek debt.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 68?fref=nf

Call me an old cynic if you will but that's not how I read it.

I read it more along the lines of... "Know any Greek people? Why not ease their financial problems by sending them a ReCheque? Cheque books available from me at £35 a go".

ETA: Or maybe... "Know any Greek people? Tell them not to worry about the banking limits... Tell them to buy a ReCheque book for FREE MONEY!!!!!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Oops! WeRe Bank and Tom's Case topics locked again on GOOFers.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

guilty wrote:Oops! WeRe Bank and Tom's Case topics locked again on GOOFers.
Probably due to the ongoing discussion of Tom's great victory, and posts of evidence showing the WeRe checks bouncing was just too much for the GOOFy folks to process correctly.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Yes, Mavrik was the straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe someone should invite him over here to continue things civilly?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

FatGambit wrote:Yes, Mavrik was the straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe someone should invite him over here to continue things civilly?
He wouldn't know how to be civil. It's always the same, you ask an honest question and they throw their WeRe Cheques out of the pram and behave like spoilt kids.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

My dear old departed mum used to say if you have to resort to swearing, you've lost.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:Oops! WeRe Bank and Tom's Case topics locked again on GOOFers.
Permanently this time by the looks of it.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 36#p404274

I think John Witterick knows that the game is up for Crawford and the WeRe Bank (not that either were ever in the game).