UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh, it was Paterson not Neelu. That explains why I missed it.

He's the usual racist twat you get associated with the FOTLers.

He was by all accounts assaulted outside Southwark CC during Sabine McNeill's trial and has falsely been trying to pin it on Hoaxtead Research ever since.

If anyone has been to Southwark CC, it's a busy tourist area. There are plenty of people an obnoxious wanker like him could have annoyed to the point of being twatted.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

From what I've seen and heard, Paterson is an "obnoxious wanker" and there are people out there who don't take that sort of thing lightly, and he may well have run in to one, or it may just have been one of his "friends" who'd been on their last nerve with him, which I'd say is an even bet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm He was by all accounts assaulted outside Southwark CC during Sabine McNeill's trial and has falsely been trying to pin it on Hoaxtead Research ever since.
I didn't make the connection to the mention on Hoaxstead. He's the guy they keep mentioning as "kissing the pavement" and similar. Small world.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:35 pm It's the usual ramblings.
2019 03 21 Notes of Hearing in Court 37 by Neelu Berry in Application for Witness Protection by Citizen Paterson V state ATC19 0102 in HQ18X00347

10.51 I have read the top Page it refers to 11 items starting with the Crown protection order declaration am I right you want to add?

JP yes my lord

J ok

EE are you excluding all documents except the top document? there is a draught order of 16th of January 21st of January 18th of February

J there is no need to read them all out

EE for the benefit of the Crown and lord Bishops who need to know 25th of February, 6th of March is incomplete, remedy proposal 12th March appeal document 12th of March, draft order of 14th of March wearing high court stamp
So the court is again indulging Ellis, allowing him to interfere in proceedings and promote his batshit ideas.

This always infuriates me. The public courts are busy, overstretched places. There are queues of people seeking urgent orders to protect against domestic violence, harassment and unfair eviction. Resources have been cut to the bone, imperilling public trust in the rule of law.

And every week, this same bunch of nutters come marching into the court with their latest crazy shit. And every week they are welcomed, tolerated and indulged while they waste everyone's time and money. I think it's appalling, and the judges are responsible for this. Perhaps they think it's a refreshing change from the serious cases they would otherwise be dealing with, or they enjoy swapping stories of the latest crazy applications over dinner.

I totally believe that odd people have a right to access justice. They should be heard with respect, several times, before reaching any view about the overall circumstances. But once it's clear that the applicants are career-grade nutters, the courts need to start striking out applications pre-hearing. The Canadian courts are far ahead of us, as ever.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

So the court is again indulging Ellis, allowing him to interfere in proceedings and promote his batshit ideas.
Despite him being the subject of a civil restraint order.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

IANAL, so can anyone explain how he appears to get away with his nonsense on a regular basis?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:50 pm
Despite him being the subject of a civil restraint order.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

IANAL, so can anyone explain how he appears to get away with his nonsense on a regular basis?
If we are to believe the transcript, and I believe it is a transcript because the chances of Neelu being proficient in shorthand are vanishingly small and the wording is a little too precise for it to be so (ah the irony, recording a court case which is about contempt for recording a court case!), Mr Ellis was appearing as a McKenzie friend. His request to act for the one eyed one horned flying purple pavement eater was rejected and even Neelu's version of events says he had to sit in the public gallery. However, I can't see a way around this loophole.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And every week, this same bunch of nutters come marching into the court with their latest crazy shit. And every week they are welcomed, tolerated and indulged while they waste everyone's time and money. I think it's appalling, and the judges are responsible for this. Perhaps they think it's a refreshing change from the serious cases they would otherwise be dealing with, or they enjoy swapping stories of the latest crazy applications over dinner.

I totally believe that odd people have a right to access justice. They should be heard with respect, several times, before reaching any view about the overall circumstances. But once it's clear that the applicants are career-grade nutters, the courts need to start striking out applications pre-hearing. The Canadian courts are far ahead of us, as ever.
You need to be a little more specific. Alberta courts, particularly Queen's Bench, are absolutely ruthless at cutting these guys off as soon as they start their freeman magic bullshit. In fact Queen's Bench has a court policy of refusing to even accept any documentation for filing that has the slightest whiff of sovereign nonsense.

But here in British Columbia it's a different world. Our provincial courts, particularly the Supreme Court of British Columbia, seem to have an infinite tolerance for wasting endless court time listening to total sovereign gibberish. I should know, I've had it inflicted on me, feeling my life draining away listening, day after day, week after week, to defendants like Michael Millar and Keith Lawson go on and on and on over the same points they'd already personally lost multiple times in the past. Read my Michael Millar discussion. He's obsessed to the point of insanity with his belief that his interpretation of the intent in using capital letters in names, his name, the court's name, city names, names of provinces, whatever, opens up a magic alternative world allowing him to do whatever he wants and makes him immune from the law. I sat through three separate Voir Dires (essentially mini-trials) where he endlessly argued this point and there were other hearings on it before my attendance at his trial. Res Judicata apparently doesn't exist at the Supreme court of British Columbia because he lost every time but was allowed to relitigate it, over days, months, while we sat listening. The court seemed to have no urgency whatever about getting his trial done. British Columbia courts are totally clogged up, you can wait years for a hearing, because trials last forever. As far as I can tell the courts are fine with this. If they weren't they'd pay some attention to what's going on in Alberta.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm Oh, it was Paterson not Neelu. That explains why I missed it.

He's the usual racist twat you get associated with the FOTLers.

He was by all accounts assaulted outside Southwark CC during Sabine McNeill's trial and has falsely been trying to pin it on Hoaxtead Research ever since.

If anyone has been to Southwark CC, it's a busy tourist area. There are plenty of people an obnoxious wanker like him could have annoyed to the point of being twatted.
He's a nasty vile anti-semite this one.

Here's the man himself up to the usual no-good in a video, this from September 2015 causing a ruckus at a local magistrates court. You'll also get to see Patrick Cullinane, the bestest, bad-est, most dead-est Common Law Lawyer in action and the usual fuckwits filming everything that moves, trying to goad the police into doing something. At 3:58 there appears to be a Jimmy Savile look-alike competition going on.

It is only surprising JP doesn't get a good chinning more often.

Here he is outside Southwark Crown court last year shortly after getting a good paggering from someone;

Note how he runs straight to the hated filth to file his report despite every one of them being Zionist facist masonic bully-boys.

He got another punch outside the RCJ back in 2016 during one of Neelu's time-wasting trips there. There was a video of it kicking about but it seems to have been removed, however thanks to Hoaxtead (from which site I have shamelessly borrowed the below images) one or two screen shots have been preserved;

A man who, by all accounts was not a native English speaker wearing a yellow and orange day-glow vest runs up....

There's a bit of a scuffle....

and JP emerges on the losing end again.

Someone even had it away with his sun glasses during all the commotion;

As for Edward William Ellis, his General Civil Restraining Order has been renewed and is extant until 22nd Feb 2020 so it would appear he has breached this once again.
notorial dissent

If I read the transcript from the other day correctly, Ellis tried then and the judge promptly sent him back to the public gallery, and I would expect it got reported.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

If I understand correctly a Civil Restraint Order prohibits him raising proceedings himself. What he really needs is something like Mr Ebert ended up with, banning him from the premises.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:48 pm If I understand correctly a Civil Restraint Order prohibits him raising proceedings himself. What he really needs is something like Mr Ebert ended up with, banning him from the premises.
I wouldn't go that far. What if he is a defendant? How can they fairly prosecute him if he's banned from the court? :snicker:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent

If he wants to do anything it has to be by and through a real lawyer and a real matter, then he can come to court, and not say a word. No real lawyer wanting to continue practicing is going to touch his normal bill o' fare, so he'll have to have a real legal matter and let a real lawyer handle it.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Neelu has really lowered the bar, sharing a video by some nutcase claiming he ordered the Christchurch shootings (under orders from the Clintons naturally) which can be found on the (long closed down and inspected) 'Hillary server'

Just how low can you get :-(

notorial dissent

WOW, there's one for you, Neelu believing the lies of another lying loonatic, who'd a thunk it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Conetticus USA?"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'll have to pass that along, the next time that I go there from Mashasushitts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

And....
it's gone...

Strike one, and she's only just got off a 30 day ban...
:lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm If I read the transcript from the other day correctly, Ellis tried then and the judge promptly sent him back to the public gallery, and I would expect it got reported.
Yes, but according to Neelu's transcript* Ellis continued to interject in the hearing.

This, to my jaundiced view, perpetuates a worrying tolerance of sovcit nutbaggery in court. Note also John Timbrell's recent attendance with "five friends who insisted on sitting in seats reserved for solicitors" (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... start=2100).

On reflection, I think Patrick Cullinane was a big factor in this. There are several videos of him addressing courts in a quite scornful manner, practically shouting judges down, with a gang of supporters cheering him on. And then walking outside to record a triumphant youtube message.

UK judges need to get a grip on the authority and decorum of their courts. Perhaps they don't realise that their vacillations are widely broadcast to encourage more contemptuous conduct?

(* WARNING: This product contains fantasies known to the State of Britland to cause stupidity, bankruptcy and other harm)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:21 pm He's a nasty vile anti-semite this one.
He's not alone. Here's a video of Paterson and Patrick Cullinane encouraging a distressed mother to blame Jewish paedophiles for stealing her children. Neelu Berry's voice in the background. Starts around 3m. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v7ejr
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:22 amYes, but according to Neelu's transcript* Ellis continued to interject in the hearing.
Exactly, first time he addressed the court he should have been told to keep quiet, second time he should be turfed out.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25NbiGLTak

It is not quite as good as two Napoleons in an asylum arguing about who is really Napoleon, it is just two deluded people bouncing their delusions off each other. Neelu is interviewing someone connected with the NZ would be userper, recently refused entry on the grounds that we had more than enough nutters already.
She lets him ramble on for a bit, but has to bring up criminals and whistleblowers.

The man is a quantum grammar enthusiast, I do not recall seing him before but he is clearly as mad as Neelu and they make a lovely couple.

This links to the New Zealander John Wanoa from another thread.