Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Pox »

I don't do FB but has the post re arrest been taken down?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Arrest post was taken down, just checked.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I can't find it but didn't someone say he was keeping a low profile or laying low for a bit? Or complying with Police bail conditions as it is sometimes called.
It was a post I made

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10218&start=2560#p198041
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:Either way we certainly know that Peter is due for an arrest, so it wouldn't be unexpected.
So expected, in fact, that it would be a convenient story to circulate whilst packing one's bags and slipping away quietly.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Either way we certainly know that Peter is due for an arrest, so it wouldn't be unexpected.
So expected, in fact, that it would be a convenient story to circulate whilst packing one's bags and slipping away quietly.
I thought at one point he would already be gone, however, things have now changed.

Where would he go? As mentioned earlier Peter himself said something about his Passport being suspended. I do not think this this is his "first" serious contact with the law and the van incident alone would not lead to a passport suspension. Without one i doubt he would be stupid enough to try and skip the country and face the possible consequences for doing so. There is also the question of collecting his "toxic income" No Paypal account, No Nationwide account, and envelopes with real cash in them arriving at WeRe Banks HQ in Nottingham. I assume he is still netting customers and his reported arrest seems not to have slowed that down, WeRe bank and its website appear to remain open and in operation.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Any news of an arrest?

Any clues from the were bank forum?

have been having a look but as I am not a member of such an elite group my info is limited- nor do I have the remotest contact of anyone who may have some inside info so apologies if I am piggy backing someone's source of info.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

The dimwit Chong over on GOODF reports a telephone call with Smith the Swindler last Thursday.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 64#p406581

So once he's flogged the ring (Chong says it's worth £200) he has no real source of income from WeRe Bank as far as I can see. Not sure what he is busy with - WeRe bank website hasn't been updated since early June and we all know there are increasing complaints about non-processing of new accounts.

His "gold backed currency" is due to launch 1 August - swap your toxic blah blah sterling for his shiny gold backed totally worthless currency.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

However without public meetings there is no current way I can see that PoE can get his sweaty mitts on peoples cash - and there his no announcement of anything on his FB page, nothing on the news on WeRE bank website.

If nothing happens 1 August I think it's the end for WeRe.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

There's a possibility that 83 Ducie St may have some brown envelopes containing that toxic sterling stuff & doubt there are any WeRe Bank administrative staff there to process the mail & subs & what with Petey on the run from the authorities. :shrug:

One Cell & mutt are currently crossing the Pennines.

http://i.imgur.com/HdClfAi.jpg
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Yes - I assume the odd envelope finds its way to Manchester but I think the membership is only increasing in dribs and drabs now - a fraction compared to the early days.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It seems to have escaped the supporters of the WeRe bank endeavor that the "CEO" of the bank is essentially unreachable and non responsive.

Putting aside the the endless arcane arguments about the validity of the WeRe bank, its clients should be very concerned that the guy running the one man bank that has their promissory notes can't be found.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I will be very annoyed if this just ends with Peter running away and evading any type of punishment.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jeffrey wrote:I will be very annoyed if this just ends with Peter running away and evading any type of punishment.
Agreed, but the consensus is that he's most probably crossed the channel in his unlicensed tin can on wheels. There is a discrepancy that he's not got a valid passport but i think being the pro scammer that Peter is, he would have planned well in advance & not made such a juvenile error for the great escape.

The smug, slimy boil on the arse of society needs bringing to Justice. He's left a trail of destruction & ruined lives behind him whilst he drives off through the French countryside. (Not that i care for any sucker falling for this hideously obvious scam)
Wilson
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wilson »

Where can he run to, he will have to go somewhere which is decent, so that he can begin a new scam there. And the UK can snatch people back from abroad in a lot of places now.

For his alleged crimes, I hope he is pulled back, kicking and screaming.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

arayder wrote:It seems to have escaped the supporters of the WeRe bank endeavor that the "CEO" of the bank is essentially unreachable and non responsive.

Putting aside the the endless arcane arguments about the validity of the WeRe bank, its clients should be very concerned that the guy running the one man bank that has their promissory notes can't be found.
Does anyone know how many signed up for this? Remind me was it £100k or £150k on each promissory note, just trying to work out how much he is actually sat on in promissory notes? £30m ?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Nah, he'll just disappear for 6 months until the Police interest fades, and then rock back in again like nothing happened. He'll spin a heroic tale of how the banks were determined to close him down at any cost, escaping by the skin of his teeth etc. Even while abroad he continued to administer werebank and cleared many payments for grateful members, right up until the cash was seized by the Rothschild thugs and he was forced out of operation.

But now he's served a devastating secret dossier upon HM Treasury, and they know what will happen if they attempt to interfere with his lawful rights again. So he's relaunching werebank, and this time there will be no criminal obstruction by the banks. And the same stupid, greedy people will throw (real) money at him again.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

AndyPandy wrote:Does anyone know how many signed up for this? Remind me was it £100k or £150k on each promissory note, just trying to work out how much he is actually sat on in promissory notes? £30m ?
The notes were 150K, I believe. I don't know how many marks signed up.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:. . .the same stupid, greedy people will throw (real) money at him again.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

arayder wrote:
The notes were 150K, I believe. I don't know how many marks signed up.
I'd estimate the number of suckers on the hook to be around the 300 to 350 figure & given the ground level IQ of some 70k members on goofy I'm surprised more didn't sign up for this lunacy.

Yes the notes were £150k / 148Re (148Re!!!1!!!!!) :haha:

Members can pay down the note by mowing the lawn, taking out the garbage , normal day to day chores basically - just make a note so Pete can adjust your account accordingly. It's works similar to Pete's cheque clearing system in that it's..........full of shit.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Nah, he'll just disappear for 6 months ... and this time there will be no criminal obstruction by the banks. And the same stupid, greedy people will throw (real) money at him again.
Sadly you may be right. By then there will be a fresh crop of greedy cretins on GOODF and the old ones will probably be unable to put their finger on what it was they had to remember about PoE so the cash & jewelry will come rolling in again.

The police are never going to find the time to mop up a stray squirt like Peter.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

WeRe bank out. Weird diet in

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bapLvlVhBc

Stop Press! Jimmyw is not falling for the latest Goofy scam!

Yes, I have just picked myself up off the floor.