Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

Who knew???? The Faunix is not only a fool, but a felon as well. Could that get her deported?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

The question is though, do we want her back in Alberta? On second thought, it sounds like a great idea. The Alberta unifythepeople group have fallen apart in disarray, we need a strong leader like Jacquie to return and show us the way to everlasting freedom from the tyrants.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:40 pm Who knew???? The Faunix is not only a fool, but a felon as well. Could that get her deported?????
Of course, the PLD groups are unreliable witnesses. However...

If I'm going to do a transatlantic legal translation, that's the equivalent of a simple misdemeanour over here, if the value of goods was less than £200.
Offences of shop theft of goods worth £200 or less will be considered summary-only and can be considered for police-led prosecution, providing a guilty plea is indicated. However, regard should be given as to how suitable the defendants and/or circumstances are for police-led prosecution via specified proceedings, which is a postal process that involves either the courts issuing a court summons or a postal charge and requisition. It therefore does not require the defendant to attend court in person providing they enter a guilty plea by post.
The most likely outcome if she wants to avoid jail would be a swift deporting.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Saw this on The Facesbook earlier and was nearly as surprised as when I found out The Chief Rabbi was Jewish.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Aren't you being optimistic thinking she will please guilty? She doesn't do anything wrong in her world.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

eric wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:56 pm The question is though, do we want her back in Alberta? On second thought, it sounds like a great idea. The Alberta unifythepeople group have fallen apart in disarray, we need a strong leader like Jacquie to return and show us the way to everlasting freedom from the tyrants.
Rhetorical and sarcastic in the same post, well done, 10 points to Ravenclaw.

longdog, the amazing and astounding things one learns on faceplant...…. :snicker: Shocking I tells ya shocking. Next we'll be learning that water is wet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:00 pm longdog, the amazing and astounding things one learns on faceplant...…. :snicker: Shocking I tells ya shocking. Next we'll be learning that water is wet.[/color][/b]
Are you aware of the bathroom habits of bears? Actually I had a friend who lived in Vancouver & one used his driveway.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:34 pm Are you aware of the bathroom habits of bears? Actually I had a friend who lived in Vancouver & one used his driveway.
It irritates me that this saying is so often misquoted. All bears are Catholic, and Popes poop in the woods.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Probably old news but I see they've booted out former admin Julie Boden as well as Stacey.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm Probably old news but I see they've booted out former admin Julie Boden as well as Stacey.
Was Boden pushed or did she walk? When I was in that group she seemed to spend every waking hour on there deleting comments or turning them off. She banned 2 of my profiles.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:34 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:00 pm longdog, the amazing and astounding things one learns on faceplant...…. :snicker: Shocking I tells ya shocking. Next we'll be learning that water is wet.[/color][/b]
Are you aware of the bathroom habits of bears? Actually I had a friend who lived in Vancouver & one used his driveway.
We live in an urban residential neighborhood in Burnaby and we had one in our back yard once. They're quite common here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:39 pm We live in an urban residential neighborhood in Burnaby and we had one in our back yard once. They're quite common here.
Seeing as he moved to Mexico he won't mind me saying he lived on Queens Avenue, West Vancouver. I stayed there in 2004 as part of a long road trip, he did have a Racoon lodging in his roof, but no bears when I was there. I note it is quite near "The Woods."
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seems Boden was burnt out, she was never off there.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:15 pm Seeing as he moved to Mexico he won't mind me saying he lived on Queens Avenue, West Vancouver. I stayed there in 2004 as part of a long road trip, he did have a Racoon lodging in his roof, but no bears when I was there. I note it is quite near "The Woods."
People who live in more civilized parts of the world don't really understand that having assorted critters in your backyard is a pain resulting in property damage and extra costs. Although raccoons are fairly are in Alberta (too cold) I have to pay extra on my vehicle insurance because they believe I will strike a deer on a regular occasion. At least we have no rats....
In 2004 someone released 38 rats in Calgary. By the time the rat control officers arrived, most of them were dead. The local residents formed a posse and killed them with brooms, wood 2x4’s, and shovels. If the authorities had caught the culprit, he could have faced a $190,000 fine (38 x $5000) - assuming his neighbors didn’t beat him to death with brooms, 2x4’s, and shovels first. Albertans don’t want rats.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-t ... avid-Moe-9
... back to our regular scheduled program
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:15 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:39 pm We live in an urban residential neighborhood in Burnaby and we had one in our back yard once. They're quite common here.
Seeing as he moved to Mexico he won't mind me saying he lived on Queens Avenue, West Vancouver. I stayed there in 2004 as part of a long road trip, he did have a Racoon lodging in his roof, but no bears when I was there. I note it is quite near "The Woods."
"The Woods" you mention extend north for hundreds of miles. West Vancouver is on the north shore of Burrard Inlet. Vancouver itself, Burnaby, and all adjacent municipalities are on the south shore. West Vancouver follows the inlet east to west but doesn't extend very far north because it immediately hits the mountains, in fact a lot of the municipality is on the mountainside. And that's it for hundreds of miles, mountains, mountains and more mountains. No roads or towns because the vast area of forest north of Burrard inlet form Greater Vancouver's watershed so development is prohibited to protect the water supply. Being on the edge of wilderness West Vancouver gets bears, lots of bears, coming from the watershed to go through garbage.

Everybody get raccoons. I've had them in my roof too and they used to be a constant problem tearing apart garbage.

Vancouver is a port city with a moderate climate so we get rats in abundance. They're frequently in my back yard, even in daytime.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I spent most of my adult life in New York City, where the fauna is limited to rats, pigeons and cockroaches. Since moving to Southern California 18 years ago, I've encountered rabbits, coyotes, bobcats and even the occasional rattlesnake.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:27 pm I spent most of my adult life in New York City, where the fauna is limited to rats, pigeons and cockroaches. Since moving to Southern California 18 years ago, I've encountered rabbits, coyotes, bobcats and even the occasional rattlesnake.
Pah... I'm quite happy with my over-fed and very portly squirrels.

Somebody around here doesn't seem to realise that the kilo of monkey nuts they obviously put out every day mostly ends up in my flower beds.

I was watching one earlier and they're running out of places they can dig a hole to bury their hoard without hitting a previous hoard.

Fluffy tailed heart attacks waiting to happen I tells ya :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 pmWest Vancouver gets bears, lots of bears, coming from the watershed to go through garbage.
Not sure of the procedure but he said it's a tranquiliser dart & a tag for the first offence.
Should a tagged offender return then it's the "Retirement Glock."
I looked through my old pics & found "Rocky" & some of the Black variety that were at the side of the round on the very long drive from Kamloops to Seattle.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:40 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:27 pm I spent most of my adult life in New York City, where the fauna is limited to rats, pigeons and cockroaches. Since moving to Southern California 18 years ago, I've encountered rabbits, coyotes, bobcats and even the occasional rattlesnake.
Pah... I'm quite happy with my over-fed and very portly squirrels.

Somebody around here doesn't seem to realise that the kilo of monkey nuts they obviously put out every day mostly ends up in my flower beds.

I was watching one earlier and they're running out of places they can dig a hole to bury their hoard without hitting a previous hoard.

Fluffy tailed heart attacks waiting to happen I tells ya :snicker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZkAP-CQlhA

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

We had one strolling through the parking lot of the local Walmart a few years back. Not too long ago there was a video on the news of a bear wandering down the stream that my son had caught our turtles in. Had several come up in the backyard. People don't seem to realize that there really are big animals out there, not just squirrels and deer.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"