Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Skeleton »

I wish :) If he was in a cell, i am sure one of the many fine youngsters on here who can "drive" the internet far better than me, would have found out said cells location and quite possibly what he had for breakfast :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

But surely anybody who says it's a scam is just a shil or a troll or hasn't come up with their own better solution which obviously means they can't comment on anyone else's! !! :sarcasmon:

:violin: you reap what you sow.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Still looking for anyone prepared to speak up about their experience with WeRe bank. Anonymously or otherwise. PM me if you know anyone & I'll pass on my contact details.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hanlons razor wrote:But surely anybody who says it's a scam is just a shil or a troll or hasn't come up with their own better solution which obviously means they can't comment on anyone else's! !! :sarcasmon:

:violin: you reap what you sow.
LOL so true, i hate it when they reply to a question you pose with your remarks. It does not answer the question you asked and you just know if you continue trying to debate you have more chance of surviving 3 hours playing chicken on a motorway than getting a reasoned response.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

hanlons razor wrote: :violin: you reap what you sow.
I know quoting and just posting "well said" is frowned upon but I don't care cos I is a rebel and I don't stand under the rules so...

Well said.

That should be carved in big letters on the gravestone of the ReMovement when it finally implodes and these morons realise that the people who said "it's a scam" were right after all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Rumour has it that POE has been arrested :shrug: Others say he's upped and legged it..
Can anyone shed any light?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Syf wrote:Rumour has it that POE has been arrested :shrug: Others say he's upped and legged it..
Hopefully it is the former rather than the later
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NYGman wrote:
Syf wrote:Rumour has it that POE has been arrested :shrug: Others say he's upped and legged it..
No one seems to know, including his patrons. His FB page has been silent for over a week, there was a cryptic "I am under cover" message on there but i think that's been removed. Arrested? I think we would know. Abroad? Not while he has a sniff of real money still arriving at WeRe Bank HQ. Lying low and hoping this blows over? Quite possible. But as somebody else said, do not be surprised if he reappears and blames the banking system and its powers and there illegal decision to shut WeRe Bank, closely followed by a relaunch of his bank under a new name.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

He's probably taking a well deserved holiday in the south of France having converted some of that nasty sterling stuff into nasty euros. Can't him being arrested (yet) as we'd have heard through his marks on some forum or other. It certainly seems the scam has virtually run it's farcical course which isn't the case for idiots who sent cheques out.......their journey is just about to begin :haha: :haha: :haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:He's probably taking a well deserved holiday in the south of France having converted some of that nasty sterling stuff into nasty euros. Can't him being arrested (yet) as we'd have heard through his marks on some forum or other. It certainly seems the scam has virtually run it's farcical course which isn't the case for idiots who sent cheques out.......their journey is just about to begin :haha: :haha: :haha:
No offence to you, but i make no apology for saying that whilst i agree there are many who saw this scheme as a chance to "scam" the system, there are others that were through sheer desperation and illness conned into it. They will undoubtedly now suffer for there actions also which is why it is very important that the radar remains firmly on POE and his actions and not just the people who have issued his fraudulent cheques. Because of the number of cheques he has manged to get into the system signed by other people, i fear that may not be the case.,
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
No offence to you, but i make no apology for saying that whilst i agree there are many who saw this scheme as a chance to "scam" the system, there are others that were through sheer desperation and illness conned into it. They will undoubtedly now suffer for there actions also which is why it is very important that the radar remains firmly on POE and his actions and not just the people who have issued his fraudulent cheques. Because of the number of cheques he has manged to get into the system signed by other people, i fear that may not be the case.,
Totally agree that PoE is more culpable than his marks & he should be the first to be slung in a cell but desperation or "illness" (take that to mean mental) is no excuse for sending out dud cheques with no legit sort code or account number in exchange for services & goods.

Peter often stated that no money is transferred so anyone with even the remotest of a brain cell knew damn well that they were committing fraud.

Filling a cheque out in sterling sort of suggests to me that the drawer should honour the cheque in sterling. Desperate or ill the idiots are now knowingly deeper down the rabbit hole & find themselves more desperate & the possibility of deep mental illness
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Totally agree that PoE is more culpable than his marks & he should be the first to be slung in a cell but desperation or "illness" (take that to mean mental) is no excuse for sending out dud cheques with no legit sort code or account number in exchange for services & goods.

Peter often stated that no money is transferred so anyone with even the remotest of a brain cell knew damn well that they were committing fraud.

Filling a cheque out in sterling sort of suggests to me that the drawer should honour the cheque in sterling. Desperate or ill the idiots are now knowingly deeper down the rabbit hole & find themselves more desperate & the possibility of deep mental illness
We will have to disagree, i know someone with an illness (yes mental) and he came very close to signing up for this (hence my presence on these forums) and he would have done so with no regard of the consequences. My friend is not down a rabbit hole because I and others helped him. The desperate and ill sadly do not know they are committing fraud, it is that simple. Your remote brain cell comment does not even warrant a reply.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

We will have to disagree, i know someone with an illness (yes mental) and he came very close to signing up for this (hence my presence on these forums) and he would have done so with no regard of the consequences. My friend is not down a rabbit hole because I and others helped him. The desperate and ill sadly do not know they are committing fraud, it is that simple. Your remote brain cell comment does not even warrant a reply.
I'm pleased you managed to save your friend from the clutches of Peter but i fail to see how desperation or illness is an excuse to commit fraud. 1 in 4 suffers mental illness in a year according to statistics but doubt most will use that as an excuse to commit fraud.
My first post stated you'd have to be an idiot to fall for this with no mention of suffering from a mental illness. Don't quite understand why your being contentious.......maybe your watching the cricket :snicker:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Yes ok i am edgy about defending my friend, i apologise if that comes across as contentious.

As for the Ashes, what was the World Cup song?

"It's coming home, It's coming home"

And they will be, we let England win the first test........................... then look what happened.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:Yes ok i am edgy about defending my friend, i apologise if that comes across as contentious.

As for the Ashes, what was the World Cup song?

"It's coming home, It's coming home"

And they will be, we let England win the first test........................... then look what happened.
No worries mate, may the best team win but pains me to say it's probably not going to be us Pommies!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bj99oZ4WK0
RBS have happily cashed his bouncy cheques then next post they've returned & dishonoured. Like you say oh dear. C'mon PoE man up, come out from where you're hiding & get these cheques cleared for Freelander. He can clean your rust bucket & pay you Re's in return as the toxic stuff seems to be drying up. :haha:
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bj99oZ4WK0
The first of many I fear.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Oh dear the word is getting about the council finance departments, is it? I think they've seen it's a rubber WeRe cheque and gone right, stuff going back on DD, pay all of it now or see you in court.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Oh dear the word is getting about the council finance departments, is it? I think they've seen it's a rubber WeRe cheque and gone right, stuff going back on DD, pay all of it now or see you in court.
Withdrawn the right to pay by monthly dd and upset about being treated like a Criminal. :violin:

Lucky not to be facing Criminal charges, how long do you get for Conspiracy to Defraud ?