UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Some "dick" (to quote the victim of this harassment) following the removal van.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B-AJL7 ... map=%5B%5D
That's the same video in the link from JimmyOneCell that losleones put up earlier. He says he's called Mark Gillard? at one point. It must be so nice to have such a flexible work arrangement to be able to chase removal vans from Nottingham to Lancashire.
Yes, he is a member here too. Not sure if he uses his YouTube name....can't remember.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I've been lurking on this & the other thread for a long time. I finally had to register to make this heartfelt request.
Could someone please make a Hitler reacts parody video relating to the eviction.

All you need to do is go here http://captiongenerator.com/make-a-hitler-reacts-video add your subtitles & it's done.

The map of Berlin can be a map of Carlton, the rest writes itself.
Bones

Post by Bones »

A timely reminder of those that are responsible for Tom losing his house and for his dog dying - as if they didn't lead him up the creek without a puddle, alternative solutions could have possibily been found for Tom to keep his home or at the very least not be left losing his home and most of the equity in his home.

I hope the following are today, hanging their heads in shame

1) Mark "Ceylon" Haining - King GOOFER of Get Out of Debt Free, now called Lose Your Home With a Massive Legal Bill

I should add Mark is safe and sound in his home and slept soundly unlike Tom in his own bed last night.

2) Guy Taylor, who famously with Tom explained it 15 times to the Nottingham Post that Tom had won

3) Mr Ebert, who after Tom has read the judgement and thought he had lost, convinced Tom that he had in fact won

4) Michael O'Bernica, who the Judge confirmed did not understand what amicus curiae meant.

5) Michael O'Deira who also formed part of the Tom Crawford Legal Team

Each of the above are personally responsible for yesterday's events - Tom could have either saved his home or been left with a substantial amount of equity. However, that to the above he has lost his home and at least a further £40k in costs.

Each of the above have lost in court again and again. The claims made by all of the above have lost time and time again. This self professed "guru's" could talk the birds down from the tress but when it comes to the law, combined they are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Mark, Guy, Mr Ebert and the two Michael's let's see if any of you are man enough to admit how wrong you were and apologise to Tom.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

hucknallred wrote:I've been lurking on this & the other thread for a long time. I finally had to register to make this heartfelt request.
Could someone please make a Hitler reacts parody video relating to the eviction.

All you need to do is go here http://captiongenerator.com/make-a-hitler-reacts-video add your subtitles & it's done.

The map of Berlin can be a map of Carlton, the rest writes itself.
Welcome to the group :D
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

O M G!!! Andy Pears is still in custody :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jay Brad Bradley‎Bailiff Watch & Advice
1 hr ·
Update on Andy Pears - we have just rang up they say they have till 7.30 tonight to be released or charged but looks like they may get an extension
'Putin's left hand man'
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

What did he do, kick a copper in the nuts or something?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

FatGambit wrote:What did he do, kick a copper in the nuts or something?
I thought it was racism?
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Is it he who is charged with the racist abuse?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

If i had to guess he will be this fine chap and they might be trying to keep him in over the weekend so they can deal with him in court on Monday morning which i would read as they are expecting something to happen over the weekend.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence remains in police custody.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:A timely reminder of those that are responsible for Tom losing his house and for his dog dying - as if they didn't lead him up the creek without a puddle, alternative solutions could have possibily been found for Tom to keep his home or at the very least not be left losing his home and most of the equity in his home.

I hope the following are today, hanging their heads in shame

1) Mark "Ceylon" Haining - King GOOFER of Get Out of Debt Free, now called Lose Your Home With a Massive Legal Bill

I should add Mark is safe and sound in his home and slept soundly unlike Tom in his own bed last night.

2) Guy Taylor, who famously with Tom explained it 15 times to the Nottingham Post that Tom had won

3) Mr Ebert, who after Tom has read the judgement and thought he had lost, convinced Tom that he had in fact won

4) Michael O'Bernica, who the Judge confirmed did not understand what amicus curiae meant.

5) Michael O'Deira who also formed part of the Tom Crawford Legal Team

Each of the above are personally responsible for yesterday's events - Tom could have either saved his home or been left with a substantial amount of equity. However, that to the above he has lost his home and at least a further £40k in costs.

Each of the above have lost in court again and again. The claims made by all of the above have lost time and time again. This self professed "guru's" could talk the birds down from the tress but when it comes to the law, combined they are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Mark, Guy, Mr Ebert and the two Michael's let's see if any of you are man enough to admit how wrong you were and apologise to Tom.
Is No5 on the hall of shame the greying dipstick seen in the video sporting a vest top spouting say nothing to mad Monica?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Origen wrote:
If i had to guess he will be this fine chap and they might be trying to keep him in over the weekend so they can deal with him in court on Monday morning which i would read as they are expecting something to happen over the weekend.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence remains in police custody.
He might be trying the lose the name, say nothing bull that is so popular among Freetards and in so doing lengthening his stay in custody. Lets not forget these are the type of people who, once they find themselves in a hole of their own making dig down with ever increasing gusto.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Wouldn't put it past him.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jimmy one cell advocates the lose the name nonsense to such an extent he posted an embarrassing video of himself in which his name was mentioned. The mentality of these freetards.

:beatinghorse:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-33379818

I said upthread, "Quite likely no-one will be charged with any offences." I was wrong. No-one should ever listen to any predictions I make. I always get them wrong.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I note that YiamCross is trying to reason with Salli over on GOODF, I suspect this to be a Sisyphean task as the woman is incapable of basic logic. Anyway I sent Yiam a PM but on reflection thought it would also make a decent posting, so here's the bulk of it.

Salli's obsessed with the idea of letting people find out their own paths and is oblivious to the notion that sometimes we may see a danger another is unaware of and that the decent thing to do is advise them against endangering themselves.

She won't understand that because she doesn't get her fingers burned if Tom loses his home. She doesn't lose money to Peter of England, she's not following those because she claims it's not her path, which should be interpreted as her opinion being that following that path is not for her, the only sensible reason someone would chose not to do something is if they don't think it would benefit them, so Salli knows that people following PoE are going to get burned and she knew that Tom was going to be evicted, but decided not warn them of the risk associated with their choice or counsel them against the harm she perceived was forthcoming.

She's a hypocritical coward who is so obsessed with this notion of everybody being free to make their own choices that she misses the point, some people make poor choices and not everyone in this world has the best interests of others at heart. She's a gullible fool and her methodology is going to cause more harm than good.

If she wants to help people, actually honest to goodness help them, then she would welcome a discussion of what Tom did wrong, it's not gloating, it's impersonal, sure it may be perceived as cruel and capricious to highlight a failure that has proved disastrous, but it's a learning opportunity. I was taught that in science you never have a wasted experiment, either it works and you learn or it doesn't and you learn.

Salli has watched Tom walk his path off the edge of the cliff onto the rocks below and wants to keep a sign up pointing people to that path. She knows better than to walk it herself but doesn't care about what happens to others.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-33379818

I said upthread, "Quite likely no-one will be charged with any offences." I was wrong. No-one should ever listen to any predictions I make. I always get them wrong.
On the other hand I did post upthread that Tom would be evicted while he was in London by HCEO's on a no notice warrant. Not that I'm keeping score or anything. Just a shame Normal's not here for the fun.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
Each of the above are personally responsible for yesterday's events
There is a sixth culprit and, to be fair, his name should come first on the list. Tom Crawford. He made the choice to follow this path.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Fresh from the mad hatters tea party , talking some pure dribble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w08x6fO ... e=youtu.be
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BvJ1KKbzE

Would Michael O'Deira be the guy talking to the police at 9s in? if so then it looks like being a FOTL has really taken its toll on him.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Origen wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BvJ1KKbzE

Would Michael O'Deira be the guy talking to the police at 9s in? if so then it looks like being a FOTL has really taken its toll on him.
Could well be. Michael is also called the Rogue Male who also lost his home