Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:
littleFred wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-33379818

I said upthread, "Quite likely no-one will be charged with any offences." I was wrong. No-one should ever listen to any predictions I make. I always get them wrong.
On the other hand I did post upthread that Tom would be evicted while he was in London by HCEO's on a no notice warrant. Not that I'm keeping score or anything. Just a shame Normal's not here for the fun.
I'm here - well sort of. Trust the powers that be to wait until I'm out of the country to make their move. Having spent the last two weeks trying to prop up the Greek economy with sales of beer I was convinced that Tom should have held a referendum on whether he should have to pay back what he owes. I guess that option is gone now. Anyway, what with the time difference, the lure of the beach and the bar I have been somewhat trailing behind the developments at home but enjoying them all the same. There's been some sterling work done by Quatloosians to follow the various strands and I'm sure there is more to come.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Silly Ebert wrote:Fresh from the mad hatters tea party , talking some pure dribble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w08x6fO ... e=youtu.be
I see what people mean about him looking like he's just come back from the pub. That is some weapon-grade stupidity going on in his head. I look forward to him arresting all the police officers who were at the eviction.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Origen wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BvJ1KKbzE

Would Michael O'Deira be the guy talking to the police at 9s in? if so then it looks like being a FOTL has really taken its toll on him.
Now you come to mention it, it does look like him (on a bad day). I don't know why I am surprised but he is talking absolute bollocks.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Would Michael O'Deira be the guy talking to the police at 9s in? if so then it looks like being a FOTL has really taken its toll on him.
About 8 minutes in, look at the couple in their garden replacing their fence panels as if nothing's going off.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

By american standards, those are remarkably restrained cops.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

SalliNae » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:12 pm
Sorry, however you try to justify it, you are failing to support a fellow member in his chosen path. It is not my path. It is not many peoples path but they nevertheless support Tom because it is Tom's path chosen by him. ..... path.... path... short path.... path ..... long path.... dangerous path... wrong path..... right path.... path... path ... winding path.. tight path....path.. own path, my path...your path...path and path
I notice she doesn't mention ' led down the garden path'
My god this woman is unbelievably self righteous and holier than thou ,isn’t she. She’s pathologically fixated on path.She must say path in her sleep. It reminds me of Peter Griffin of Family Guy who can't stop saying and singing Bird Is The Word even in his sleep.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Zb_hDTF98F
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Bones wrote:
Each of the above are personally responsible for yesterday's events
There is a sixth culprit and, to be fair, his name should come first on the list. Tom Crawford. He made the choice to follow this path.
Roger ( I am not bankrupt ) Hayes 7
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

One Cell has just posted one of the stupidest things I have ever read on the internet:
The judgement was written in gibberish and could've been interpreted any which way.

the question to be asked is why couldn't godsmark, give a judgement that was clear? isn't that his only job ?
One Cell's remark confirms that he has absolutely no reading comprehension skills.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 94#p398994
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Salli is possibly a little short in the cranium. She doesn't understand that a key part of being a responsible member of a community is to warn other members of that community about risks they may be exposed to. She instead thinks she can abrogate any responsibility by claiming that you were following your own path and were right to do that even though it led you to an entirely predictable ruin. She thinks that Tom making himself homeless was a noble act, designed to highlight an imagined mortgage fraud.

Tom wasn't fighting this fight for the masses. He was fighting it for his house. He was fighting for his family. He lost. He will find nothing noble from being homeless, he will find no solace seeing his house resold. Tom hasn't exposed anything, except himself to the elements.

So the question is was the fight worth it? Well of course not. He's changed nothing. Society hasn't fallen, babylon still stands the world keeps turning and the only person with any repercussion, the only people to have been affected by Tom's folly are his family. We knew this would happen. We said this would happen. We gave suggestions early on about what he could do to try and walk away with something. We were met with abuse and hatred when we tried to help. These people don't want practical solutions, they want magical fantastical ones and pursue those to disaster.

Tom is not just homeless because he got bad advice. He is homeless because people like Salli encouraged him down that damned path. She is as guilty as any of the guru's because she failed, in her banal naivety, to allow warnings to be given that might have led Tom to properly consider his choices. What is worse than that is that she is clear that she would advise another goat to follow Tom's path down to the chopping block.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:didn't take the Mail long
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... at-me.html
They have what is perhaps the iconic photo - TC stood outside his beloved Elwes Arms, watching forlornly as the repo team trucks drive away -
I still find it weird to see the british use of the word "removal". In the US that word means taking something away permanently, often to dispose of. Taking stuff to a new location of a storage facility is just called "moving".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:your own path ..... that damned path..... Tom's path
Steady on Peanut. :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

PeanutGallery wrote:She doesn't understand that a key part of being a responsible member of a community is to warn other members of that community about risks they may be exposed to.
Sorry, but I had to laugh at that. GOOFers might pretend they are a community, but only in the loosest sense. Responsible? Not a chance.

Peter's recent video, and the speakers at Ceylon's gathering, had calls for unity across the range of UK SovCitery. But they have equally wacky ideas about what is wrong and how to fix it, and no objective measures of success, so how could they choose which banner to unite under?

They show little evidence of even recognising what a community is, being intolerant of any diversity. So they create little pockets of mono-culture instead.

SalliNae, in her naive way, sees this intolerance as bad so tries to ban all dissent. "We should support everyone's path even when it isn't our own." If she succeeded, they would never evaluate any schemes, which would get wilder and wilder with no criticism at all.
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Silly Ebert wrote:Fresh from the mad hatters tea party , talking some pure dribble.

I see what people mean about him looking like he's just come back from the pub. That is some weapon-grade stupidity going on in his head. I look forward to him arresting all the police officers who were at the eviction.
A fantasist and a piss artist. He looks like he's just come back from the pub because he has just come back from the pub. After an absolute skinful. The nose and complexion are a massive giveaway.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

hucknallred wrote:

About 8 minutes in, look at the couple in their garden replacing their fence panels as if nothing's going off.
Just watched it and i will say the copper at 7:25 is a troll and well done for keeping a straight face.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:your own path ..... that damned path..... Tom's path
Steady on Peanut. :lol:
The only path that silly old sod trod.......was up "The Garden Path"!. :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:She doesn't understand that a key part of being a responsible member of a community is to warn other members of that community about risks they may be exposed to.
Sorry, but I had to laugh at that. GOOFers might pretend they are a community, but only in the loosest sense. Responsible? Not a chance.

Peter's recent video, and the speakers at Ceylon's gathering, had calls for unity across the range of UK SovCitery. But they have equally wacky ideas about what is wrong and how to fix it, and no objective measures of success, so how could they choose which banner to unite under?

They show little evidence of even recognising what a community is, being intolerant of any diversity. So they create little pockets of mono-culture instead.

SalliNae, in her naive way, sees this intolerance as bad so tries to ban all dissent. "We should support everyone's path even when it isn't our own." If she succeeded, they would never evaluate any schemes, which would get wilder and wilder with no criticism at all.
They won't ever work out what does work if they fail to recognise what will lead them to ruin. They'll keep trying to get that round peg into the square hole because they don't want to try and put it in the round hole, because they don't like the round hole.

They won't find a solution and the only change Tom has managed to achieve has been to go from being a homeowner to homeless I don't think that was the change he wanted to see, although if he keeps following his path the change he'll soon be most desiring to see would probably be best described as "spare".
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I kind of lost it with jimmyw (one of mr wankspittle's customers I can only imagine) & I thought I'd copy my post here as I doubt it will stay up on Goodf for long.

jimmyw wrote:
The judgement was written in gibberish and could've been interpreted any which way.

the question to be asked is why couldn't godsmark, give a judgement that was clear? isn't that his only job ?

but we know why, and that has been proven now, they have stolen a house without the correct paperwork. and no notifiction. clearly breaking there own laws once more....

its all a sham. and Tom has shone the light on them now for all of us to see.

our thoughts are with you and your family tom. we will continue to stand by your side. :D

Sorry mate, there's no easy or polite way to put this. You are a fuckwit of the highest order. The fact that you're too thick to understand the simple clear facts as presented in the judgment against Tom, the one everyone else with a brain who bothers to look can see he lost, is not the judge's problem. It's not anyone's problem but your own.

People like you are responsible for cheering poor Tom down a path that could only lead to the streets and if you had a decent bone in your body you would hang your head in shame.

What do you do when you're ill, go to a doctor or listen to some idiot on the web who knows nothing but is prepared to say a lot? Not his cock on the block, is it? Then again it won't be yours as you'd have to have one first.

Same when you have a legal problem. Do you go to someone qualified in the law or to a bunch of jokers who have proved they know nothing by losing over and over again with their imbecilic arguments until they have nothing left? Ebert, Guy Taylor, Ceylon the sock puppet, O'Bernicia, O'Derea, not one of them has won a damned thing. Don't you think that should be a clue as to how right their path is? Or do you do what you did to your girlfriend and get her done for driving without insurance. How many points did you get on her licence for her? You sad sack.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8_i-tBDmY

Hot off the press: "How Tom Crawford lost his house"
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

BlueBurmese wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

A fantasist and a piss artist. He looks like he's just come back from the pub because he has just come back from the pub. After an absolute skinful. The nose and complexion are a massive giveaway.
Lager lout Guy couldn't resist getting in the word "fraudulent" before he collapses to the floor for the rest of the evening.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

http://youtu.be/w08x6fOQJf0

They are going to arrest every police officer that attended.. Unless they say sorry.

:haha: :haha: