The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Comrade Sharik »

If you can stand to scroll through all the Tchoula FOI requests, they've actually got a pretty reasonable strike rate on getting them accepted and answered. Which presumably, and unfortunately for those charged with responding, has encouraged them to greater heights.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 am
Dear Her Majesty’s Courts and the Tribunals Service,
<snip />
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...

Yours faithfully,

Blaise Tchoula
Unfortunately, the link in this posting has been truncated. Would it be possible for someone to post the complete link?
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Works fine when i click it in what you quoted.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 pm Works fine when i click it in what you quoted.
Hmm. I'm getting a perfectly legitimate request from one Fiona Russell about NHS staffing on the Wirral, which I don't think is the one intended. The URL ends at the "s" - I think there should be something after it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 pm
SteveUK wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 pm Works fine when i click it in what you quoted.
Hmm. I'm getting a perfectly legitimate request from one Fiona Russell about NHS staffing on the Wirral, which I don't think is the one intended. The URL ends at the "s" - I think there should be something after it.
How strange. Try this.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/blaise_tchoula
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:41 pm How strange. Try this.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/blaise_tchoula
That's it, thanks. I wonder why he thinks that "Bristish Columbia" [sic] can assist him in establishing his personal sovereignty? I can understand why he's not trying Alberta, at least. :)
rosy

Post by rosy »

I think this one is my favourite so far:
Dear Ministry of Justice,

i: am a peaceful man and it is not my desire to be belligerent or enter into war with anyone at all or/and you or/and your state or any other state or/and land.

I would appreciate it very must if you could provide me with the following information and any other information that you find useful in achieving this status in Law. As a living man with Eglisiastic Sovereignty and no longer lost at sea.

1) Details and addresses of all those that i need to write to.

a) Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth?

b) The Primer Minister Office?

c) The man holding the Office of the Pope?

d) The City of London?

e) Bristish Columbia?

f) The church of England?

g) The Federal Reserve Bank?

h)The Lord Chancellor at the Exchequer?

i) The IRS?

j) The Inland Revenue?

k) The Home Secretary

l) Head of Church of England?

2) Would you indicate which office i: ought to write to in order to seek correction of my status.

3) Since you the state are the one that is keeping me with your presumptions of fact in bondage, would you please provide me with all information and step by step as to how to use them in breaking the alleged voluntary bondage.

Yours faithfully,

Blaise Tchoula
Since he's a living man with "Eglisiastic" Sovereignty (and no longer lost at sea), you'd think he could use the power of Google (other search engines are available) to find out the address of the Queen, the Primer [sic] Minister, the Pope and so on. I have no clue why he needs to contact any of them in the UK, let alone Bristish Columbia, the IRS and the Federal Reserve Bank.

I think he may be slightly confused. :sarcasmon:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

There is also case of him V Warwick School and Anr. It's an appeal from an earlier hearing. The transcript of the appeal is behind some sort of pay wall, no trace of the earlier hearing.

I suspect it may have been a commonwealth case judging by the website its cited on.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

e) Bristish Columbia
How did Burnaby49's home province get on the list? What do we care if he's lost at sea or not?

I'm assuming he has the average abysmal intelligence of the normal sovereign type and misspelled British Columbia. If he actually meant "Bristish" I'm at sea too.

Reminds me of my tax evader Michael Millar. At one of his court hearings he told the judge that the Provincial Court of British Columbia had no jurisdiction over him but, not being a lawyer, he didn't know how to prove it. So he told the judge it was his duty to advise him how he could prove to the judge that he (the judge) did not have the legal authority to try him and how to get the charges dropped because Millar was outside of the court's jurisdiction.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Bit O.T.

It is lucky that those freeman / sovs try those techniques in Western Democracies. If those freeman try those techniques in Russia or China, they will have a hard time. :sarcasmon: In China even people without mental illness will be locked up in a mental hospital. I swear, they will die in those places... UK is much humane. This is the truth
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Mr Tchoula, ignorant and illiterate on top of being bone stupid, such a powerful combination.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 pm
e) Bristish Columbia
How did Burnaby49's home province get on the list? What do we care if he's lost at sea or not?
If I may offer a suggestion:
  1. He has retrieved from whatever passes for his memory the fact that "Columbia" is associated in some way with North America.
  2. He has ascertained from his reading that the American legal system is under the control of the British crown (B.A.R., etc).
  3. He's heard of British Columbia, although he doesn't associate it mentally with Canada.
Therefore, he's made the deduction that "British Columbia" is the (sinister) organization that controls the American legal system on behalf of the Reptilians.

"The Lord Chancellor at the Exchequer" might be a tricky one to answer. Should he write to David Gauke (the Lord Chancellor) at the DOJ, or the Houses of Parliament, or his consituency address? Or at Westminster Hall, where the Exchequer was located until 1880? He obviously doesn't want to contact Philip Hammond (the Chancellor of the Exchequer).
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm Bit O.T.
It is lucky that those freeman / sovs try those techniques in Western Democracies. If those freeman try those techniques in Russia or China, they will have a hard time. :sarcasmon: In China even people without mental illness will be locked up in a mental hospital. I swear, they will die in those places... UK is much humane. This is the truth
I must disagree with you in respect to Canada at least. Some of our resident OPCA types are so off the wall they're sent for a psych assessment to determine if they should be found Not Criminally Responsible for their actions. We have:
1. Suzanne Holland, chief justice of the Chilcotin;
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... it=holland
2. Darryl-Bruce: McDowell as he prefers to be known. He is one of "Judge" Holland's supporters and I really have to get around to writing him up on Quatloos but I would need sufficient alcohol and/or recreational pharmaceuticals to calm my nerves first. You will understand why if you journey over to his blog entry complaining about one of his multiple sojourns in Unit 13.
http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org/20 ... the-crown/
3. I know of another guy in a small village in Alberta who earned time in the same unit as McDowell last year for an OPCA stunt in his village post office. He tried to get the clerk, as an agent of the Crown in his mind to notarize his OPCA documents and list of penalties. The situation rather quickly escalated to include the use of tasers. :shock:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

eric wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 pm
jonathan01n wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm You will understand why if you journey over to his blog entry complaining about one of his multiple sojourns in Unit 13.
http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org/20 ... the-crown/
Yeah that link is staying blue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Well, all I took from that site was 'They stole my goats' and the writer is as mad as they come

Both insane mad and angry mad.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

McDowell is one ripe piece of work. I have no doubt he deserved the vacation at the psych eval, and I think they really should have kept him. Someone with that amount of vitriol, nastiness, and cray cray could go very damage on no or little warning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I don't even know if his blog is even viewable on some devices - generally the meat of his specific hate is down about 1/3 in the post, everything above that is stock generalized hate that appears on all his posts. He is truly one nasty piece of work and has a long history of criminal activity. We're way off topic here so I will reserve him for a later write up.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There are several BAILII entries referring to various appeals by a Mr B Tchoula against adverse Employment Tribunal decisions. Of course, these may refer to a different Mr B Tchoula than the one under discussion:

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKEAT/20 ... _1502.html
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKEAT/19 ... _2709.html
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKEAT/19 ... _0106.html
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKEAT/19 ... _1807.html
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 am Clearly this is somebody who has followed the 'commercial lien process' only to find that it's not actually a thing in the UK and there's no way he can 'file it at the local courthouse'.

He's doing the usual footler thing of copying and pasting without actually reading.
You convene a Sheriff's common law jury, based on the Seventh Amendment, concerning a dispute involving a claim of more than $20. Or, you can use three disinterested parties to make judgment.
Dear idiot.

This isn't the United States of America.

Yours. HMCTS
Sir or Madam,

You need to bring your case in any County Court in any of 49 states in the USA, or in any Parish in the State of Louisiana. Most of these counties will require you to bring your case in person or appear in person or through local legal council early in the proceedings. If your proceeding is successful, you can enforce your judgement anywhere within the jurisdiction of the court that issued your decision. For instance, if you go to Texas and bring suit against the Council in Surrey to get an injunction that would forbid them from levying Council Tax upon you, and you get the Texas Court to agree, you may find that the only affect is that the court in Texas will not assist the Council in Surrey in collecting council tax. Maybe, if you have property in Texas the colonists have some laws about that and they may take what you have there. YMMV

Have at it!

HMCTS
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

A UK based internet acquaintance of mine was threatened, by email, with a libel suit by a lawyer from South Carolina who demanded a postal address to serve papers. He rang the lawyer up and asked what actual consequences there would be if his client won and was told any property he had in SC or maybe even the USA could be seized. On this basis he gave the guy his mailing address and in due course was 'served'.

Needless to say he Arkell and Pressdram'd it and never head anything else. He claims he has the title page of the suit hanging in his toilet.

I wish somebody would sue me :-D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?