jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Losleones »

Jimmy ol lad i believe you're a fully grown man of 41yrs of age.....yes? Think about what your deluded, gullible mind is doing to your family.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f2AysSkqrU
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

The idiot has just been pulled on his lose the name shite over on goof

Postby Wooden head » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:05 pm
jimmyw wrote:: I just created some money out of thin air!
here is a good way to improve your credit score.ok so i only got a £250 credit limit... but my plan is to use it for small purchases, and pay it off every month in full.

i will use it for things i have to buy anyway such as food, petrol, etc

for my plan to work its essential to PAY I OFF EVERY MONTH IN FULL!!!!

lets see how long to get £3500 limit. ;)
Postby Wooden headHow did you do that without using your name?
jimmyw wrote:
Repeat after me "I'm sorry but i don't give out my personal details" Hide the name win the game. :D
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 83#p417983
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

jimmyw wrote:
have a guess, maybe you will strike lucky. ;)
Wooden head » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:21 pm. I got it! your a hypocrite!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

So Jimmy has found another cash cow as he sees it to bleed dry, I am assuming this little "win" of his has provided enough funds to re-establish communication with the outside world. Also good to hear that he will use his name when it suits him, however, he does not like being called a hypocrite for doing so.
Re: I just created some money out of thin air!

Postby jimmyw » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:28 pm
lol a hypocrite.... what do you think?? i'm playing by the queensbury rules or something knobhead. we'are at war here we need to bend their rules to suit ourselves or they are going to continue to bend us overand fuck us.
Jimmy openly admits he bends the rules, but sadly for him the only person he fucks is himself, time after time after time.

Robswift is right in their to agree with Jimmy's stance, looks like he has learned how to copy and paste because their is no way he came up with his last sentence on his own. I think it may well be a POE quote.
Postby Robswift » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 am

Frick Jimmy seems the illumanati mind control puppets are out in full effect lol...........

Wooden head shouldn't you be congratulating jimmy for figuring out a way to blow smoke up the enemies ass.....So long as no innocents were harmed who cares how he did it..........The battlefield landscape is constantly changing, adapt in order to strike back or fall by the wayside which is it???
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I'm sure WoodenHead was banned whilst debunking an earlier WeRe thread where he made one cell look rather silly with his inability to fill out a fake cheque correctly? Not that it would matter whether he had filled out correctly. What was the conclusion to the dud cheque you sent off to British Gas where you posted a video of a telephone conversation with a clued up operator where your full name was mentioned Mr. Jimmy "one cell" Wyld?

Not satisfied with sending off dud cheques that are as much use as wet bog roll, Jimmy now intends to max up his credit card (if he indeed has one) to then bury himself deeper down his rabbit hole. Give my regards to the earths inner core Jim ol son. :brickwall:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

If you thought Jimmy had done it all with his "review" videos, think again, this time he is comparing Virgin and Domino Pizza's. The commentary and verdict is pure Jimmy gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOs183j7ieI
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

What Jimmy doesn't realise is that he's an olive short of a pizza (see what i did there!!!!!!1!!!!) Save your toxic stuff one cell......you're gonna need it ol son.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Frick Jimmy seems the illumanati mind control puppets are out in full effect lol...........

Wooden head shouldn't you be congratulating jimmy for figuring out a way to blow smoke up the enemies ass.....So long as no innocents were harmed who cares how he did it....
That's the problem, Robswift, all these stunts harm innocent people. You're doing nothing but harming innocents.

Jimmy isn't capable of creating money out of thin air, what he's attempting to do is misappropriate it from elsewhere, and if he succeeds then the shortfall created has to be covered by others, eg. the honest customers.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:I'm sure WoodenHead was banned whilst debunking an earlier WeRe thread
the same guy on that thread has Robswift on the ropes about PoE's bank now.
Robswift wrote:
and I know of people who have had success with the cheques,
So why have you not at least tried this out for yourself? You say you don't need to but that is a lame excuse, and surely, to know the reaction or response to using these fraud cheques from a personal experience would put you in a better position than just talking about other peoples experiences. What better way to understand anything than to experience it for yourself.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:

Wooden head shouldn't you be congratulating jimmy for figuring out a way to blow smoke up the enemies ass.....So long as no innocents were harmed who cares how he did it....
That's the problem, Robswift, all these stunts harm innocent people. You're doing nothing but harming innocents.

Jimmy isn't capable of creating money out of thin air, what he's attempting to do is misappropriate it from elsewhere, and if he succeeds then the shortfall created has to be covered by others, eg. the honest customers.
So what happens if I think Peter of England or Jimmy one cell is an illuminati plant and I manage to rip them off? Is it OK because no "innocents" were harmed and besides they can just invent/borrow/create some more money?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Skeleton wrote: Jimmy openly admits he bends the rules, but sadly for him the only person he fucks is himself, time after time after time
jimmy's opening sentence in the OP is
here is a good way to improve your credit score.
but as we read further into the thread we see that what jimmy proposes will have exactly the opposite effect.
A question for young jimmy. Would you describe what you claim you are going to do as an example of "always remain honourable in your contracts"?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

so long as no innocents were harmed
I note they have tweaked "cause no harm".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Jimmy openly admits he bends the rules, but sadly for him the only person he fucks is himself, time after time after time
jimmy's opening sentence in the OP is
here is a good way to improve your credit score.
but as we read further into the thread we see that what jimmy proposes will have exactly the opposite effect.
A question for young jimmy. Would you describe what you claim you are going to do as an example of "always remain honourable in your contracts"?
Said it before, Goofys know damn well trying to wheedle out of paying Credit Card agreements etc they entered into is not acting in Honour, but if they keep saying they are it makes them feel better and further adds to the smoke screen that they are the ones being wronged.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy also thinks its ok to drink drive and drive with no tax and insurance, the comments section says it all about these types of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXsA9WxI-E
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy also thinks its ok to drink drive and drive with no tax and insurance, the comments section says it all about these types of people.

I don't believe the bloke in that video was released without charge. No tax, no insurance and refusing a breath test, and released without charge? It just doesn't happen.
I always thought those TV cop shows were faked, and I think this proves it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hobgoblin wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Jimmy also thinks its ok to drink drive and drive with no tax and insurance, the comments section says it all about these types of people.

I don't believe the bloke in that video was released without charge. No tax, no insurance and refusing a breath test, and released without charge? It just doesn't happen.
I always thought those TV cop shows were faked, and I think this proves it.
I thought that but didn't even bother trying to explain it in the comments for the video. I did point out that their is no way in my opinion he left without blowing.

I was also also floored by the stupidity of the woman advocating you should be allowed to refuse Roadside breath tests and have said so. She needs a Normal Wisdom style of put down, I am hoping he watches said video.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I called that video out before for either being faked or edited in some way.
The police would not allow a video like that to be broadcast.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

hardcopy wrote:I called that video out before for either being faked or edited in some way.
I saw it on TV & was baffled with the outcome.Failing to provide a sample of breath or any other means when suspected of DUI carries a higher penalty than providing a positive sample.

Perhaps the bit edited was when his legal team of Taylor & Co intervened for yet another win. :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:I called that video out before for either being faked or edited in some way.
Good call mate, should of thought of that, Jimmy is watching not the original programe as broadcast but a edited copy. I shall do some digging tomorrow.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hobgoblin wrote:

I don't believe the bloke in that video was released without charge.
As he refused the breath test it would have gone to a blood test, which can take time to get results, so he possibly was released, at that time, without charge, only to be charged at a later date, when the results were in.

It's not that uncommon, but it isn't an evasion of the law, it's just delays caused by procedure.