Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by aesmith »

His post a few days ago suggested he had every intention of participating directly, and was only prevented from doing so by a Poor Internet Connection Fraud ..
The Equity Lawyer does not have the facility or reliable WiFi to participate in the Osteopath Fitness Investigation Interim Suspension Remote Hearing. He is not aware of any response to the proposals that the General Osteopathic Council make arrangements for him to use the Remote Hearing Facilities at Chelmsford Crown Court.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hang on... He thinks the GOC should make arrangements for the struck off not-a-lawyer of their opponent to take part in a hearing he's not going to be allowed by the judge to take part in and he's he banned by an injunction from taking part in anyway?

Why in the name of Sooty's magic wand would they do that? That seems a bit like somebody suing me and then complaining that I refuse to give them a lift to court and carry their briefcase.

Only on Planet Neelu...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:50 pm His post a few days ago suggested he had every intention of participating directly, and was only prevented from doing so by a Poor Internet Connection Fraud ..
The Equity Lawyer does not have the facility or reliable WiFi to participate in the Osteopath Fitness Investigation Interim Suspension Remote Hearing. He is not aware of any response to the proposals that the General Osteopathic Council make arrangements for him to use the Remote Hearing Facilities at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The Chelmsford case is his idiot who was kicked out of Southend Magistrates Court and assaulted a police officer on his way out. it was moved to St Albans, then Luton and then to Chelmsford. I doubt that a GOsC competency hearing would be in a crown court, and especially not Chelmsford for a osteopath based in Worcester. However, a challenge to the GOcS could be a RCJ injunction matter, but again not a crown court matter.

I think the silly moo has lost his marbles again and is "confused".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:04 pm
aesmith wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:50 pm His post a few days ago suggested he had every intention of participating directly, and was only prevented from doing so by a Poor Internet Connection Fraud ..
The Chelmsford case is his idiot who was kicked out of Southend Magistrates Court and assaulted a police officer on his way out. it was moved to St Albans, then Luton and then to Chelmsford. I doubt that a GOsC competency hearing would be in a crown court, and especially not Chelmsford for a osteopath based in Worcester. However, a challenge to the GOcS could be a RCJ injunction matter, but again not a crown court matter.

I think the silly moo has lost his marbles again and is "confused".
I was assuming that Chelmsford Crown Court just happened to be the nearest court to him and he wanted to use their facilities. I've lost track of his whereabouts but I was under the impression that he was currently residing in hell Essex somewhere.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Our pet gibberish generator has come up with a new one (at least to me) - Universal Precedents. Specifically Validity Priority Universal Precedent; Fraud Invalidity Universal Precedent; and Disqualification Universal Precedent.

However, have we got to the bottom of the quoted high court fees?
who was responsible for processing the Professional Indemnity Insurance Claim? Who made the Insurance Claim Refusal Decision [...]
If Ms Davies has been sued by a client under her GOsC insurance and they refused to pay out because she's gone quack, it could quite easily be over the £200,000 case level.

I guess we'll find out on Friday when her hearing is scheduled.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Any idea what he's referring to as the "smoking gun" is about?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:05 am
<snip> Who made the Insurance Claim Refusal Decision
Just a wild stab in the dark but I assume that was the insurance company. :shrug:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:37 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:05 am
<snip> Who made the Insurance Claim Refusal Decision
Just a wild stab in the dark but I assume that was the insurance company. :shrug:
I imagine EWE wishes to explain to the court that this decision was really taken by the Vatican, or maybe a junior agriculture minister or the Martians.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

So how is EWE's latest fool doing?
The Profession Unfitness 2 Months Interim Suspension Order dated 1st October 2021 of the Investigation Committee
It's almost as if his crap doesn't work. Will she stop? No, she's filed more of his nonsense requesting judicial review with The Queen and Boris Johnson named as "Interested Parties". I hasten to add that she is fully entitled to challenge the decision of a state mandated regulatory authority, but her grounds for invoking the Human rights Act?
Bias + Unfairness + Torture
I thought originally that the GOsC was perhaps overreaching by using mental competency as grounds. I'm now not so sure they are wrong.
AnOwlCalledSage

Has he taken on a new case?
Polite Request that Citizen Mr Cant use the attached:

Unpaid Accountancy Fee Security Discharge Claim HOONR895 Fraud Appeal Grounds + Draft Order
Unpaid Accountancy Fee Security Discharge Claim HOONR895 Fraud Appeal Case Transfer to Central London County Court
Housing Estate Maintenance Claim H5DE8G7R Defence and Counterclaim of Citizen Mr Cant v Hackney Council
Housing Estate Maintenance Claim H5DE8G7R Case Transfer Request to Central County Court
Please be Lee Cant, please be Lee Cant! (It is Lee Cant!)

Unpacking the claim form it would seem that Lee Cant has at some point had his computers seized and he's been given a police caution.
Citizen Mr Cant has Accountancy Skills + Extreme Poltiically Naivety
I'm not sure that being a virulent anti-Semite counts as political naivety, but I guess it's a defence of some sort.

Now his latest run in appears to be related to housing matters, but if you want to see how the last Lee Cant and EWE shitshow in July 2020 went it's here
Mr Cant, in wide-ranging and largely incoherent submissions, told the court that he wanted the court to afford relief of a wide-ranging and varied nature...
The only answer to that point suggested this morning was the proposition that in some way those County Court proceedings should be discounted because the judges involved, and apparently lots of other judges as well, were in some way guilty of corruption. It goes without saying that there is no evidence of any of that; the allegation bears all the hallmarks of Mr Ellis's one-man campaign, described as "mass remedy," which has been the subject of numerous adverse judgments and court orders. The Respondent called all of that "a circus". I am driven to agree with that description.
Update: Found his housing appeal
Under a heading DBLC of SI references were made to world debt burden and master bond vouchers which were, with respect to Mr Cant, difficult to relate to the proceedings before this Tribunal
Ha ha. He went full Neelu. I imagine that "SI" is SwissIndo :haha:

Ah. This might explain it!
This problem with the bundles resulted in a further adjournment whilst the matter was investigated at which point Miss Berry intervened and we adjourned to give time for her to be removed from the Tribunal room.
:snicker:
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The Lee Cant matter looks like a rent arrears case brought by Hackney Council, which is being contested on the grounds that elements of the service charge are unreasonable and there have been issues with the 'peaceful enjoyment' of the property.
The Housing Estate Maintenance Account Frauds include Insurance Premiums that are 5 times higher than Internet Advertisement Rates + Long Term Scaffolding Charges for No Work or Short Work + Lighting Charges during Sun Lit Summer Days and the use Residential Property Occupation Sabotage Frauds using Scoffolding Placement Frauds to prevent Window Opening in Hot Summers as Complaint Penalty Frauds + Intimidation Frauds.
Expense Frauds + Accounting Frauds and Money Laundering Frauds by Corrupt Officers created Conflicted Interests + Conflict Jurisdiction Disqualifications against Housing Estate Maintenance Account Calculations + Liability Investigations + Liability Prosecutions by the London Borough of Hackney Council.
I have some experience of presenting arrears cases in court, and judges can be minded to give tenants a sympathetic hearing if such grounds are coherently presented by a competent advocate.

In particular, the issue of the correct calculation and apportionment of service charges is something which social landlords can get spectacularly wrong.

However, presenting the court with gibberish and dragging up a whole raft of unrelated batshittery is liable to be, shall we say, counterproductive.

Edit - cross posted with Owl's update. It's just service charge arrears as Cant is a leaseholder not a tenant.
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. It seems that EWE has taken a very wrong turn. He appears to have taken up the legal cudgels for "Sir" Barry Brooks. :haha:

On the surface it appears to be a sad tale of a disabled man being hounded by the State...
Bias + Injustice + Torture + all other 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10.

The Claimant was stationary at traffic lights when a Drunk Drive drove into the back of his car at about 70 miles and hour and caused him Crippling Injuries. Controlled Nutrition during a 1 Year Coma caused him to gain two or three stones in weight.

Years later Police Negigence caused a Pulmonary Embolism and got a 14 Months Coma during which Negligent Nutrition caused him to become obese. He and his Powered Wheel Chair weigh about 50 stone.

Corrupt Officers stole his assets during the Coma Period because they did not expect him to survive. The Law Courts have denied the Claimant Access to Case Records. One of them is an Alleged Liability Order for £29,000. There have been a series of Enforcement Threats and then Case Denials.

In 2019 Legal Action by the Claimant got Claim Issue Refusals and Hearing Redfusals b y the High Court and Royal Court Officers denied him entry for the Alleged Reason that the building could not accomodate him.

The Interim Remedy DRAFT Order explains the circumstances
...until you scratch the surface.

'Disability champions' jailed for claiming £1.8MILLION in benefits to fund luxury cars, scuba diving and a penthouse apartment
Yesterday Brooks arrived at court in a wheelchair but, after he was warned by Judge Martin Beddoe that he could be found in contempt of court for persisting with the ‘charade’, he walked to the dock with the help of a frame.
It's normally easy to see in his cases that EWE is the one conning the gullible, but this time it is hard to see which one is doing the conning.
AnOwlCalledSage

It seems that Ms Davies has been sending EWE's gibberish to the health centre that was asked to perform a mental assessment of her by the General Osteopathic Council, and of course the idiot is reposting her private correspondence.
Dear Mrs Davies,

Barbourne Health Centre is in receipt of your email dated 7th October. I am again unable to ascertain what the attached correspondence is in relation to and believe that there is no legal basis to this letter.

I have tried to make contact with you and arrange an appointment with one of our GP’s but I have been unable to make contact.

If you have any specific concerns, you are welcome to write to the practice, in your own words, so that any potential concerns or complaints can be dealt with as per the NHS complaints procedure.
I should point out the the words in bold were made by the health centre, not me.

However, he's added two words to the 2 Month Interim Suspension Fraud - "Pending Investigation", so I thought I'd look up the GOcS web site and sure enough:
Mrs Michelle Davies – (Suspended)
SUSPENDED
Another EWE !!!SUCCESS!1!

It's probably no coincidence that the latest news item from them is:
Protecting patients: Raising a concern about an osteopath
8 October 2021
The GOsC is reminding patients, the public and osteopaths about how to raise a concern when needed
AnOwlCalledSage

EWE's run of !!!SUCESS!1! continues.

Mr Zarb has used our consulting lawyer to help in a domestic matter which originally had an award of £6,900 to (I assume) his ex-partner in 2018.

Thanks to our legal genius who has drafted and had Mr Zarb submit numerous appeals (EWE's injunction only bars him from submitting, not drafting) it would seem that Mr Zarb is about to lose his £330,000 house in Leicester as she and her solicitors have applied for an order of sale. In addition to previously awarded damaged, the legal bill has risen to £63,985 thanks to the numerous appeals and this doesn't include the costs for the last EWE drafted appeal in September.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

How on earth is EWE allowed to carry on with his shenanigans when he's been 'struck off' the list of practising solicitors for years? Is he acting as a McKenzie friend? I can remember that somebody who had been in prison was able to do conveyancing but I think he had to run all financial matters by someone else (not in a firm I worked for).
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:56 am How on earth is EWE allowed to carry on with his shenanigans when he's been 'struck off' the list of practising solicitors for years? Is he acting as a McKenzie friend? I can remember that somebody who had been in prison was able to do conveyancing but I think he had to run all financial matters by someone else (not in a firm I worked for).
He is not allowed to act as a McKenzie friend. Every time he tries that he is ejected from court. He's also tried adding himself as a "witness", but that gets him kicked out as well.

He is exploiting a loophole introduced by the trial Judge in his contempt case (and I think legally she was correct no matter how annoying it is) that the legislation is very specific about what constitutes acting in the capacity of a lawyer, which she interpreted as filing cases and trying to represent and excluded drafting documents. He now gets his idiots to file the cases themselves, or on behalf of other idiots rather than personally.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think you are right as regards what it is EWE needs to do to breach his current injunction.

EWE clearly thinks that what’s good for the goose in terms of getting an injunction, is good for the gander. In the recent Cant case which was July last year the Court had this to say;
On 3 June 2019 the Appellant issued an application for an injunction that the Respondent be "restrained, investigated" and "forbidden" to "go near or speak to" the Appellant and "do all as stated by equity lawyer by Mr Edward W Ellis". This appears to be a reference to a Mr Ellis, a struck-off solicitor, who was, and remains, the subject of a civil restraint order. Mr Ellis has achieved notoriety through what have been described as "frequent and mischievous interventions" in the legal claims of others in furtherance of what he calls his UK mass remedy process (see, for example, Awodiya & Anor v HM Revenue and Customs [2019] EWHC 251 (Admin) (at paragraph 28)). Much of the documentation that has been submitted by the Appellant here carries the hallmark of the involvement and/or encouragement of Mr Ellis.
It seems to me that the appeals court (and courts generally) are able to spot him at work quite quickly and are well aware of what he can and cannot do, within the terms of previous orders. The same case concludes;
…….the allegation bears all the hallmarks of Mr Ellis's one-man campaign, described as "mass remedy," which has been the subject of numerous adverse judgments and court orders.
It does seem that EWE continues in exactly the same manner as before, a mischief the original injunction was supposedly designed to prevent yet has allowed to persist. It must seem ludicrous to a non-legal mind that the court has hamstrung itself in this way.

Whilst it’s amusing that they allow him access to and time before a court, it’s time they could be spending dealing with proper stuff to say nothing about the ruinous road an EWE client inevitably takes.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:43 pm Whilst it’s amusing that they allow him access to and time before a court, it’s time they could be spending dealing with proper stuff to say nothing about the ruinous road an EWE client inevitably takes.
They don't allow direct access though. Last time he tried it (in June) he was ejected from the public gallery at St Albans Crown Court thereby creating a public gallery fraud :beatinghorse:

What tends to happen is that the idiots who use his "draft" filings have to present his gibberish themselves and have to rely on (a) a judge who recognises it's EWE and has sympathy on the sap, or (b) they just chuck it out as being totally without merit.

Michelle Davies is going to find this out the hard way. Thanks to his publishing his "clients" private correspondence, we know that she has absolutely no understanding of what he has sent her, other than she recognises that he has spent a lot of time on it. There a numerous examples of her asking for clarification. The local medical centre has already rejected her cut and paste email of his nonsense, and if the General Osteopathic Council have formed an opinion that she might have a mental problem, presenting even more of it is not going to work out well for her! :snicker:
AnOwlCalledSage

So how's it going in La La Land?

It doesn't look like Michelle Davies attempt at Judicial Review went according to EWE's plan.
Good afternoon, Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that the Court received your attached application via post. However, your application is not amendable to Judicial Review and hence your £154 fee will be refunded.

Please be informed that you may challenge your decision via an N161 Appellant’s Notice (attached with guidance). Please file the Appellant’s Notice with your decision and grounds and pay the required £259 fee.

Please see attached the current ACO Guidance for submitting applications.
And his nonsense on behalf of Mr Sood appears to have resulted in this email to the court from his son.
FAO Romford County Court, Please do not accept any further applications from Sham Sood.

The man is mentally unwell and has nothing better to do than keep listing applications. There are already several applications listed to take place on the 17th of December and I believe the defendant is attempting to abuse the system by submitting further applications and delay the inevitable outcome.

I attached evidence of the hearing and trust this will be sufficient.
His help for Mr Nkrumah has failed to stop the hearing on 2nd November at Chelmsford CC.

However, Ms Asha Virji Ekila's proceeds of crime case is new to me. It seems that he is going to try his nonsense at a new venue, Lavender Hill Magistrates. It might be worth an email to the clerk so they aren't blindsided and get an anonymous judge fraud. :snicker:
AnOwlCalledSage

Probably not the brightest thing to report yourself to the West Mercia Police as damaged property when you are trying to convince the General Osteopathic Council that you are not a hat stand. :snicker:
Michelle Davies <Michelle@worcester-osteopath.co.uk> Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM
To: <SoHCrimeReportingWestMercia@westmercia.pnn.police.uk>
Cc: Equity Lawyer Edward Ellis <edward.w.ellis@gmail.com>

Re: Online form submission: DP-7119-21-2222-IR01

Carl

Firstly “reporting damaged property” meaning myself

PROPERTY: “That which belongs exclusively to one”

I am being harassed by the local doctor surgery practice manager Mrs Tweney. Repeat personal access
requests are harassment.

Dr Harris has neglected his duty of care toward me. He appears to be involved in serving organised crime
and placing these interests above his duty of care for his patient. Dr Harris is committing fraud.
The statement includes the details of the Fraud + Harassment Complaint.
It would be terrible if someone were to send a link of EWE's site to the GOsC. Oops!!! :mouthshut: