jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: jimmywx11

Post by hobgoblin »

NG3 wrote:As he refused the breath test it would have gone to a blood test, which can take time to get results, so he possibly was released, at that time, without charge, only to be charged at a later date, when the results were in.

It's not that uncommon, but it isn't an evasion of the law, it's just delays caused by procedure.
The dangerous thing about this is that the Goofers will see it as an evasion of the law and someone could end up dead.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy keeps telling us that he has "lost the name" but now he tells us he has just applied for a Vanquis credit card:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f1nbVp4WrU
I suppose the credit card must have a blank space where the name would normally be.
He intends to pay the bill each month. How can he when Vanquis don't know who to bill? The reason behind his scheme is that he intends to improve his credit score. But jimmy does not have a credit score.....he has no name... He hopes they will eventually increase his credit limit and then, well you know what. How can they when they don't know who he is?
Later in the thread he talks about using the card to go to Thailand. That will be a good trick, jimmy....flying to Thailand with no name and no passport.
It should be noted that Vanquis would give a tramp a credit card and I would think the mere fact of having one would damage your credit rating rather than enhance it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hobgoblin wrote:
NG3 wrote:As he refused the breath test it would have gone to a blood test, which can take time to get results, so he possibly was released, at that time, without charge, only to be charged at a later date, when the results were in.

It's not that uncommon, but it isn't an evasion of the law, it's just delays caused by procedure.
The dangerous thing about this is that the Goofers will see it as an evasion of the law and someone could end up dead.
It's a repeated theme in the freetard cult. It's how it's set up. They confuse what is delaying the inevitable with a misguided sense of victory, which they then use to validate their beliefs, and until they realise the erroneous nature of that validation, which can take a long time, they continue to evangelise based on their ignorance of the situation, thus spreading the "virus"

Ebert, Taylor, Crawford, all proud to boast of their victories, but all found out eventually those victories were just them confusing delays with wins.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

hobgoblin wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Jimmy also thinks its ok to drink drive and drive with no tax and insurance, the comments section says it all about these types of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXsA9WxI-E
I don't believe the bloke in that video was released without charge. No tax, no insurance and refusing a breath test, and released without charge? It just doesn't happen.
I always thought those TV cop shows were faked, and I think this proves it.
I remember this very well. It caused quite a stir in the FOTL movement at the time. But there was something that was not quite right about the whole thing. The man who was arrested made a follow up video and spoke about the incident. In the second video he said that he was charged. He even shows the charge sheet. So the story about not being charged is incorrect. He then goes on to say that the case collapsed. There is more to this case than meets the eye.
This is the second video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKq ... m7wsI&t=24

http://kentfreedommovement.com/video/dr ... s-releas-1
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

NG3 wrote:They confuse what is delaying the inevitable with a misguided sense of victory, which they then use to validate their beliefs, and until they realise the erroneous nature of that validation
The biggest problem they face is that they don't realize the erroneous nature of their belief.

Instead they continue to believe they won and add to their beliefs that the "corrupt courts joined in on the banks illegal behavior".

Example: Crawford

He was doubtful but spouted the belief he'd won - even right there in Court when he thanked the Judge for a Just Ruling. Later, he claims the house is still stolen - which can logically (I know, logic and opca in the same sentence is a serious contradiction of terms) be true only if the Court:
  • A: Made a mistake
  • B: Is corrupt and joined the banks efforts
So he chooses to continue to believe the Court is corrupt and even though he "won" the court still issued an order against him.

Clear evidence that Crawford has not realized the erroneous nature of his beliefs.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hyrion wrote: The biggest problem they face is that they don't realize the erroneous nature of their belief.

[...]

Clear evidence that Crawford has not realized the erroneous nature of his beliefs.
Not only that, but they seem to think that their is a magic court that is going to not be "corrupt", even though all the other ones are. Which explains why they keep going back to courts, even when their own beliefs would suggest that going to court won't help them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

PeanutGallery wrote:Not only that, but they seem to think that their is a magic court that is going to not be "corrupt", even though all the other ones are. Which explains why they keep going back to courts, even when their own beliefs would suggest that going to court won't help them.
For me, this is one of the most fascinating parts of the business. There are many people out there who believe that the law and associated enforcement systems are flawed (perhaps fundamentally so) or corrupt in its implementation. Most of them take the approach that it is something to be fixed, endured or avoided according to personal attitude. Not the freeman. They seem to approach the system as some sort of esoteric cargo cult - something that, if only they knew the correct incantation, would deliver them with the bounty that others have received and that they rightly deserve. Without any understanding of the legal process they are about as likely to achieve it as a Melanesian islander is of persuading a plane full of cargo to land by building decoy aeroplanes made of straw on an imitation runway.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy seems to have disappeared off the radar again. I assume his internet access has once again been cut because he would be over that Swifty, Chong and Wooden thread on Goofy like a rash. Looks like his plan to fleece Vanquis by turning his 250 into 3500 has run aground before it really began. Unless he has of course succeeded and is enjoying his planned trip to Thailand, maybe he will claim he has anyway when he returns, this is Jimmy after all.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy seems to have disappeared off the radar again.
Or maybe he's scared some people might just have discovered the truth about him, a truth that wouldn't go down very well with some of his fellow Goofys?

If you're read this, jimmy, why don't you come here and discuss it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy seems to have disappeared off the radar again. I assume his internet access has once again been cut because he would be over that Swifty, Chong and Wooden thread on Goofy like a rash. Looks like his plan to fleece Vanquis by turning his 250 into 3500 has run aground before it really began. Unless he has of course succeeded and is enjoying his planned trip to Thailand, maybe he will claim he has anyway when he returns, this is Jimmy after all.
No he's still about, just doing his usual shrill 'you're a shill / troll / noob to anyone that points out (however politely) that he's a cretin !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gKXWoZ4WK0
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I remember this very well. It caused quite a stir in the FOTL movement at the time. But there was something that was not quite right about the whole thing. The man who was arrested made a follow up video and spoke about the incident. In the second video he said that he was charged. He even shows the charge sheet. So the story about not being charged is incorrect. He then goes on to say that the case collapsed. There is more to this case than meets the eye.
This is the second video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKq ... m7wsI&t=24

http://kentfreedommovement.com/video/dr ... s-releas-1
Yes I remember it reasonably well. I tore this story to pieces on the TPUC ,and KFM web sites. I got banned from both and most of the posts were taken down.. He said he didn't sign anything but the KFM shows those sheets clearly signed. I don't even believe it was the same bloke who was on the TV program. wasn't his name David Goyne?

This was the TV program:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmcZ3l1l0o
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote:wasn't his name David Goyne?
That's him. Wasn't there some possibility of a procedural error? Isn't this the one where there was a question about whether the road name actually existed?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Jimmy seems to have disappeared off the radar again. I assume his internet access has once again been cut because he would be over that Swifty, Chong and Wooden thread on Goofy like a rash. Looks like his plan to fleece Vanquis by turning his 250 into 3500 has run aground before it really began. Unless he has of course succeeded and is enjoying his planned trip to Thailand, maybe he will claim he has anyway when he returns, this is Jimmy after all.
No he's still about, just doing his usual shrill 'you're a shill / troll / noob to anyone that points out (however politely) that he's a cretin !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gKXWoZ4WK0
Good Spot. From stating we get invited to court and he does not bother with car insurance, he swiftly moves on to tell us he is only interested in things that work, would that include your cheques from POE Jimmy? They really worked, so much so you had to beg your Gas company to listen to you whilst you tried to explain you wanted to pay your bill without parting with any money. Unsurprisingly the guy on the other end whilst clearly trying not to laugh ripped you a new one.

A cretin indeed.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:
This was the TV program:
Exact same source (check light reflections on the tv), so jimmywx11 is stealing stolen footage that he has no clue about.

It's Cambridgeshire police if anyone wants a definitive answer from the horses mouth.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

As the subject of this thread is solely about light entertainment i thought I'd post this video of half cells for our amusement. Jimmy spent £25 to prove he's an olive short of a pizza (pardon the pun) where as he could have used his benefit money to obtain his 2nd booklet of dud cheques he so yearns for.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOs183j7ieI
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wanglepin wrote:wasn't his name David Goyne?
That's him. Wasn't there some possibility of a procedural error? Isn't this the one where there was a question about whether the road name actually existed?
Yes . It didn't exist. I believe it was the name of a cemetery or something. I can't be arsed to dig it all out.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Snorted with laughter at this:

jimmyw wrote:
i have done anrrts for parking and speeding and driving with no insurance. it works.

You were lucky then

i'm only interested in things you have done that you know works.

None of your business what I've done, my studies tell me enough to know you're talking bollocks

not interested at all in what you think doesn't work.

as per above

you clearly have no idea how courts really work and don't know anything about common law. also your knowledge of contract law is flawed as well.

in what way, and please feel free to share your knowledge on contract law .... where did you study contract law out of interest?

so your either a shill or noob.

The response to jimmyw:

Neither as it happens, check out the fact that I offer plenty help and encouragement to folk. Also take into consideration that I am well enough educated to know what I'm talking about, probably considerably more so that yourself, and no matter what you think of law/police/statutes, the court will use them ahead of any of your freeman crap .... you're just an ignorant twat that can't accept they aren't always right, .... hope you can live with sending people down a path from which there is no return :?

This site helps people by offering advice from many angles, who do you think you are simply downing folk for having a different opinion? Back up your claims from paperwork/facts etc etc, I can certainly back mine up in terms of statutes, case law, procedural guidelines etc.....

I particularly liked the bit about 'freeman crap' not to mention 'you're just an ignorant twat' !!
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:

I particularly liked the bit about 'freeman crap' not to mention 'you're just an ignorant twat' !!
got a link?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

wanglepin wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

got a link?
Of course :lol:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gMfA4Z4WK1
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
This was the TV program:
Exact same source (check light reflections on the tv), so jimmywx11 is stealing stolen footage that he has no clue about.

It's Cambridgeshire police if anyone wants a definitive answer from the horses mouth.
I can confirm the horses mouth says the incident was a couple of years ago and didn't play out as the video implies (yes jimmy, Cambridgeshire police are one of the views on your video now).

Eta: I know because they called me (I'm guessing the ex contacted them)