UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by TBL »

grixit wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:56 am "Excellency" is the address used for ambassadors. Perhaps she thinks of herself as an official representative as well as a sovereign. Surprised she didn't make herself plenipotentiary.
Maybe she too got offered an ambassadorship from Suzanne Holland & Co.?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:56 pm Sino is in the not so gentle clutches of Indonesia so I don't suspect he is going anywhere anytime soon. He really annoyed them. Neelu is a foo.
I assume you meant to call her a fool. Calling her a fool is a libel to flat earthers everywhere.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:40 pm
Salmon P. Chase
Didn't they name a fish after him?
A Broken Lizard movie, too.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:56 pm Sino is in the not so gentle clutches of Indonesia so I don't suspect he is going anywhere anytime soon. He really annoyed them. Neelu is a foo.
I assume you meant to call her a fool. Calling her a fool is a libel to flat earthers everywhere.
Nope, no argument there, way way smarter. Then again my v e e e r r r y long dead Siamese cat is light years smarter than the lot of them on any given day and point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:51 pm
AndyPandy wrote:Please, it's HIGH Treason, not common or garden treason !
Same thing just a longer rope :snicker:
Late to the party (again) but I'd argue taller gallows shorter rope :wink:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu up in court tomorrow. Looks like she’s auditioning for a role in The Commitments.

Or something like that.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

This will be her contempt case which was originally scheduled for April 1st :snicker:

If I'm right, this is where a judge will decide whether there is a case to answer, not the case itself. If he/she agrees there is then there will be a trial.

She has so many injunctions and restraining orders that I can't be sure which one this relates to.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I doubt she really knows, much less cares for that matter, they are all treasonous treason anyway. She will inevitably be going to battle against the wrong cause anyway and will be totally confused. I hope the judge has his headache meds handy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Ved Chaudhari
Success
We are out
Judges tried to abandon the court.
THEY tried to clear the 12 public from court
The 12 refused to leave
I refused to participate in a private hearing without them and left first.
Neelu
Now, I don't think you can have an arrest warrant for walking out at a committal as it's the same as a "no show". However, I suspect we may be seeing Neelu appearing again in a court near you... if you live near London!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

There are teams of structural engineers working shifts to construct air-quotes large enough for that use of the word "success" :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:20 pm
Ved Chaudhari
Success
We are out
Judges tried to abandon the court.
THEY tried to clear the 12 public from court
The 12 refused to leave
I refused to participate in a private hearing without them and left first.
Neelu
Now, I don't think you can have an arrest warrant for walking out at a committal as it's the same as a "no show". However, I suspect we may be seeing Neelu appearing again in a court near you... if you live near London!
I thought the general rule was that if you were summonsed and walked out or didn't show you could be arrested. Not will but could.

I suppose it depends on what sort of committal hearing it was. If it was a hearing to commit her for trial then I don't suppose it matters but if it was committal to prison then she may already have been sentenced which means arrest is inevitable.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:28 pm I suppose it depends on what sort of committal hearing it was. If it was a hearing to commit her for trial then I don't suppose it matters but if it was committal to prison then she may already have been sentenced which means arrest is inevitable.
It was an application for committal, not imprisonment. I did post that I wasn't completely sure (as IANAL) about it but my understanding of the process is that it is the equivalent of the old (and still used in the US) Grand Jury. i.e. Is there a case to answer and should there be a trial?

And this does appear to be related to her contempt during the Sabine McNeill trial where, Hoaxtead watchers will know, she also ran away from a court room.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So the ponderous, snail-like legal system indulges Neely and her followers yet again. She plays them for fools and in pandering to her they condone bad behaviour and allow it. In the interim she repeats breaches of her various court orders over and over again with impunity and entirely without sanction.

Meanwhile her legal fuckwit and familiar Eddie does much the same, compounding his own contempt with each incomprehensible filing to the same courts in the face of orders not to do so.

The pair of them in reality really can report a “success !!!111!!!” as the buffoons in wigs waste further valuable court time endlessly entertaining poisonous crackpots.

I do despair sometimes. :(
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

There’s a few familiar faces there including witch-finder General Belinda McKenzie. Neelu’s commentary is worth a read, EWE was allowed to sit with her in court even though m’learned friends recognised one of their own, or at least as a struck-off lawyer and she used the occasion to promote further contempts of her own injunction relating to blaming the NHS for the death of her niece.

Being Neelu the child can’t simply die though; she describes in lurid detail allegations decency prevents from repetition.

Papers and bundles were served, monologues entered into, EWE having to leave part way through for a dialysis session, shouts from the public gallery, in short - total chaos. It reminded me of the scene in Animal House when the students have a mock trial at which Delta House march out part way through.

It does seem as though the hearing continued in her absence but we don’t learn of the outcome.
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst I can understand the frustration, and the rolling eyes at the expected theatrics, the only matter that is important from today's hearing is whether she was committed for trial.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Good grief, the woman is totally off the hatrack. I know that's not news, but it just beggars belief how long she can carry this on. She's Teflon-coated.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:56 pm Whilst I can understand the frustration, and the rolling eyes at the expected theatrics, the only matter that is important from today's hearing is whether she was committed for trial.
As far as I understand it, it wasn't a committal for trial, it was a committal for contempt of court.
AnOwlCalledSage

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:58 pmAs far as I understand it, it wasn't a committal for trial, it was a committal for contempt of court.
I'm as much in the dark as anyone and have said so.

Today's hearing was an application for committal. My reading of the law is that the Attorney General has to make an application to the court for permission to proceed as it is not automatic. It is that that I assumed today's hearing was for. If anyone has more informed knowledge I'd love to hear it because right now I don't have a Scooby!
AnOwlCalledSage

Princess Fruitloop Speaks to the Nation

Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:59 pm
No social distancing going on there, then. Surprised that they can afford Pret prices & that they found one open. :sarcasmon:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.