UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:35 pm So the ponderous, snail-like legal system indulges Neely and her followers yet again. She plays them for fools and in pandering to her they condone bad behaviour and allow it. In the interim she repeats breaches of her various court orders over and over again with impunity and entirely without sanction.
I feel just the same. Courts have broad powers under inherent jurisdiction, but they don't even attempt to stop this circus of malcontents and oxygen thieves from using the RCJ as a LARP playground. The High Court judges need to stop regarding regarding this with benevolent amusement, and manage scarce capacity for the benefit of all.

If the RCJ has enough slack to tolerate this, then they need to cut some sittings and release resources to other parts of HMCTS. There is a criminal backlog of over 550,000 cases in mags and 42,000 in crown. https://crimegirl.co.uk/ Public confidence in our justice system is going to collapse soon, and then people will take the law into their own hands.

Sorry for the lack of humour, but ironically Neelu really is close to bringing the whole system down. And stupid, lazy judges are allowing her to do it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As readers know I've spent uncounted hours over the past years sitting in Vancouver courtrooms watching and recording cases to report on Quatloos. I've been shocked at the gross inefficiency of how our courts operate. But the lackadaisical, time is of absolutely no concern attitude that I've reported as seemingly the guiding principle of our courts seems like ruthless hard-nosed efficiency compared to the reports about the British courts I'm getting here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In other news, Neelu acosting the phone lineman was part of the report on raving lunatic conspiracy theories on John Oliver's Last Week Tonight". How long until she's suing HBO for "showing I'm barking mad fraud" ?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:41 am How long until she's suing HBO for "showing I'm barking mad fraud" ?
She could try, but it wasn't her. Wrong part of London.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think I've come to dislike Neelu far more than any of or other subjects. After the eleventyfirst time her outpourings are tedious and repetitive. But as m'learned friend says above, her wasting of public resources, and her relentless harassment of public sector workers without apparent consequences is infuriating. And thats before we even get to her part in the Hoaxtead matter. For that alone she deserved 10 years without right of correspondence!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Moving swiftly on from the attempt to get 100,000 signatures on her petition to get The White House to address the $6 million of gold we are all due to receive (I think the final total was 1,024 signatures), Neelu has posted a video featuring one of her many "friends" Anthony Badaloo. I'm not really sure what it's about but you have to hand it to them for managing to spin what at worst appears to be a teeny tiny incident into over 23 minutes of video.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Mr Badaloo is a struck off financial advisor.
The FCA has confirmed it will stop a financial adviser from trading after a lengthy court battle with the regulator.

North London-based adviser Anthony Badaloo, trading as Church Hill Finance, contested the regulator’s decision to ban him on the back of trespass and criminal damage related convictions in 2015.
https://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/news/f ... rt-battle/
On 2 October 2015, Mr Badaloo was convicted of one count of trespassing and one count of theft, and on 30 October 2015, he was sentenced for those offences to a Community Order of unpaid work of 100 hours, and ordered to pay £3,500 in costs, plus a £60 victim surcharge. On the basis of this, the Authority considers that Mr Badaloo cannot be expected to act with probity.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Neelu seems to have a personal affinity for those who have been "struck off".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:52 pm Neelu seems to have a personal affinity for those who have been "struck off".
For her struck off is a badge of honor that shows one success in battling against fraud from within the system. It is always vindictive, and occurs due to an unveiling of the truth. without exception, those struck off know more than everyone else. It is not only a badge, but equivalent to a higher degree.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've had plenty of run ins with Mr Badaloony on social media and he tends to take the line that unless you can produce a "Sealed warrant of conviction" you can't prove he was convicted of theft and criminal trespass and therefore, by the application of "logic" he must be innocent. I gave up in the end and told him that unless he could produce a "Sealed warrant of aquittal" then same logic say he must have been guilty.

I've never even bothered to find out if a "sealed warrant of conviction" is even a thing.

He clearly has some serious mental health issues and never was their a clearer case of somebody who needs to let go of the butt-hurt, admit he lost and get over it. So something bad happens to you, in this case entirely self-inflicted, big deal. Shit, as they say, happens.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:23 pm I've had plenty of run ins with Mr Badaloony on social media and he tends to take the line that unless you can produce a "Sealed warrant of conviction" you can't prove he was convicted of theft and criminal trespass and therefore, by the application of "logic" he must be innocent. I gave up in the end and told him that unless he could produce a "Sealed warrant of aquittal" then same logic say he must have been guilty.
I was had a similar face-to-face conversation with a freeman who had been convicted. He was dissatisfied that it was merely communicated on a form letter produced on a printer. I asked him if he was disappointed that it wasn’t a bit grander and and wouldn’t look very impressive when framed and hung on the wall. He accused me of not taking him seriously!

TheRambler
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:07 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:23 pm I've had plenty of run ins with Mr Badaloony on social media and he tends to take the line that unless you can produce a "Sealed warrant of conviction" you can't prove he was convicted of theft and criminal trespass and therefore, by the application of "logic" he must be innocent. I gave up in the end and told him that unless he could produce a "Sealed warrant of aquittal" then same logic say he must have been guilty.
I was had a similar face-to-face conversation with a freeman who had been convicted. He was dissatisfied that it was merely communicated on a form letter produced on a printer. I asked him if he was disappointed that it wasn’t a bit grander and and wouldn’t look very impressive when framed and hung on the wall. He accused me of not taking him seriously!

TheRambler
Not take him seriously, why ever not??? :snicker: I would expect that the judge makes a minute order or memorandum on the court record and records the conviction, but I'm pretty sure that is about as far as it goes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:32 pm
Not take him seriously, why ever not??? :snicker: I would expect that the judge makes a minute order or memorandum on the court record and records the conviction, but I'm pretty sure that is about as far as it goes.
I think a lot of the time it is but the humble clerk who has the onerous task of clicking "guilty" on the screen. It's the usual problem with the cranks that they don't grasp that "the court" is more of an event than anything else. If the court in the form of the judge tells the court in the form of the clerk that Mad Dog Keith McFrenzy has been found guilty and mark him down as so... That's all that matters. The court has found him guilty.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

They have about as much understanding of how "court" works as they do about how the "law" actually works.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

More legal shenanigans from the Neelu gang, this time appealing against a civil court’s refusal to grant Lee Cant an injunction against an assassin, an order demanding he not be assassinated again. Cant is one of those rather inadequate Neelu hangers-on who finds himself in court almost as much as his heroine.

He reminds me of Mr. Logic from Viz, the link is for non UK readers although Mr. Logic will probably sue me for defamation.

The lower court decided that instead of an attempt murder that there was at best a bit of a common assault. The CPS had also agreed before quietly shelving any criminal charges.

Since Cant’s original chinning he remained stubbornly un-assassinated so the Civil court booted the case.

Being a Neelu matter they appealed but the higher court kicked it out too, Lord Justice Coulson describing Cant as turning the application into a “circus”.

This seems to have driven Neelu into a monster rage of indignation and outrage but as ever with her it’s all impotent posturing, another pointless tantrum.

But continuing Coulson LJ’s observation, the clowns are off to the Supreme Court for a further go at an appeal. Good luck with that, I hope but don’t expect today’s failure to have attracted punitive costs.
notorial dissent

They do seem to have their little day to day dramadies, tragicomedies, and personal set backs. Imagine, Not getting assassinated when you heart set on it, and then the screaming social injustice of being denied a civil injunction against what would arguably be an otherwise criminal act, except maybe in this case a public service. Just heart rending I tell you. Heart rending.
TBL

Post by TBL »

All I can see, in my mind's eye, is some scary assassin ready to go then suddenly freezing up:
"Well, I was going to assassinate him, but dag-nabbit, he has an injunction. I was willing to risk a murder charge, but I'm not sure a *gasp* contempt of court charge is worth it!"
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Nutty Neelu sees conspiracies everywhere.
Trump says his advisers told him Lebanon, Beirut was not a chemical Explosion, it was an ATTACK...
THEY WOULD KNOW
THEY DID IT
5G IS A BABY BORN IN UNITED STATES UNDER THE REPTILIAN GREADA TREATY OF 1954 AFTER THE UNDERGROUND BASES WERE PULVERISED BY OUR ANGELS
In a few sentences she knits together Trump, some reptiles, Angels, underground bases, a treaty no-one has ever heard of, an attack by the USA on the Lebanon and even poor old 5g gets a slagging.

She continues without even a smidge of proof....;
.....that the Lebanon explosion was 5g, activated by the submarine. LEBANON EXPLOSION SCREENSHOTS SUGGEST ELECTRICAL SPARKS COMING FROM A SUBMARINE AND AN EXPLOSION CAUSED BY WHITE LIGHT 5G
https://www.youtube.com/embed/cgL-XUZfArU"

I'll include the link to the video which is, admittedly quite impressive - but hey - wait - look - I'm sure I could see a sort of conning tower out to sea, just before the big ker-boom....

The brains trust yapping at her heels chime in with depressing predictability;
Mathew Mitchell wrote:Let's not forget that 5G network can be potentially dangerous and that people can get sick from the radiation emitting from the towers. Radiation sickness is far more worrying than Corona bullshit!
Come on Mathew, 5g is not going to blow you to smithereens in a colossal explosion now, is it? Then there's a bit of casual racism;
Joseph Somers wrote:Thank GOD all Jewish people are not part of SATAN" Military Industrial Complex BUT there definitely is TOO MANY willing ones
More rational voices follow;
James Giblin wrote:it was an ammunition factory that blew up, nothing else to it, not a nuclear bomb or other untoward actions by third parties
Neely is having none of it though;
Nutty Neelu wrote:not according to president Donald Trump, he says his sources told him it was an attack. They would know! They did it. Now everyone knows why we were told to stay at home because the 5g attacks would start in all the capitals of the world. 5G is worse than an atomic bomb.
I fear the people of Hiroshima would probably disagree.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Radiation sickness is far more worrying than Corona bullshit!
God forbid any of these morons should spoil their delusions by spending a whole minute looking up what radiation sickness actually is :snicker:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:55 pm
Radiation sickness is far more worrying than Corona bullshit!
God forbid any of these morons should spoil their delusions by spending a whole minute looking up what radiation sickness actually is :snicker:
Sunburn? :shrug:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95