UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

This is clearly rigged.

I personally saw boxes of apathy being taken into the count.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Now here's a lesson in not being deterred by losing a vote. Fresh from spectacularly failing to secure the 100,000 signatures required on her last petition to The White House about 'Swissindo' and with only a day to take stock, Neelu has launched a new petition for pretty much the same cause. Surely she cannot fail again. And she has Messrs Boomerang and Cashman in tow to keep banging the drum for donations to the paypal account.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Not everyone can be a graphics expert, but it must take some kind of talent to be that bad at cropping a two dimensional image of a planet!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 pm I'm desperately not trying to pull rank on anyone by claiming that I listened to the first episode broadcast and therefore have more insight (okay I am. I was a fan of The Goodies, and at the time Radio 2 was broadcasting "I'm Sorry I'll Read that Again" repeats - which was basically The Goodies + John "Otto" Cleese, and at the end of the show I retuned and accidentally bumped into a rather bizarre Radio 4 show's first episode) but Douglas Adams was absolutely prepared to compromise his "vision" to get a Hollywood film version made. That is well documented.

It's why, for all its flaws, I cut the film a lot of slack. And as I have previously mentioned... Zooey! She was perfect casting as Trillian :D

Okay, this is hard for me to do but do it I must.

There is a little known but I promise you absolutely real policy (we don't have rules*) that discourages the Apotheosis or other similar Deification, Veneration, Adoration or Worship of the person of Zooey Deschanel.

As its fairly obscure (but search, its a True Science Fact) and most of you were obviously unaware of it I will not be taking any heads today.
Also too, the rule is because of me and one other Acolyte of the Goddess Zooey so I'm a little soft on it....
but we have to maintain order. You can make passing comments about the casting of her ONLY in movies, plays and other performances of Douglas Adams adaptations but you shan't be allowed to stray too far.

Isn't this one of the reasons this place is so great, our totally random non-rules and the increasingly specialized Priesthood who enforce them?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

On occasion I repost this little snippet from when the world was young, on Rules....
Not really on topic as far as it goes, but still important. We have no rules, we do have guidelines. This reflects the view that as a group, we're above being tied to anything as archaic as rules, as they eventually lead to 'zero tolerance" and that leads to kids getting expelled for making a gun with their thumb and fingers while saying "bang". Codified rules, therefore, are detrimental to polite, intelligent and creative discussion and I like to think we, like Potter Stewart, "know it when we see it" when it comes to stuff that goes too far. This also keeps us from getting tripped up by the odd troll who thinks himself too clever and starts spouting our own rules against us. In all seriousness, what I truly love about this place is people who totally disagree on some subjects can have a good discussion without for the most part it devolving into a name calling contest. The person whom I have the most respect for here is also someone with whom I am pretty much completely different from in regards to politics and such. And the person with whom I have often made some pretty snarky remarks to is also someone who I have a lot of respect for, even if he is simple minded and believes in unicorns.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:18 pm You can make passing comments about the casting of her ONLY in movies, plays and other performances of Douglas Adams adaptations but you shan't be allowed to stray too far.
Noted. You won't find me making any references to my She & Him collection on this forum :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:10 pm On occasion I repost this little snippet from when the world was young, on Rules....
Not really on topic as far as it goes, but still important. We have no rules, we do have guidelines. This reflects the view that as a group, we're above being tied to anything as archaic as rules, as they eventually lead to 'zero tolerance" and that leads to kids getting expelled for making a gun with their thumb and fingers while saying "bang". Codified rules, therefore, are detrimental to polite, intelligent and creative discussion and I like to think we, like Potter Stewart, "know it when we see it" when it comes to stuff that goes too far. This also keeps us from getting tripped up by the odd troll who thinks himself too clever and starts spouting our own rules against us. In all seriousness, what I truly love about this place is people who totally disagree on some subjects can have a good discussion without for the most part it devolving into a name calling contest. The person whom I have the most respect for here is also someone with whom I am pretty much completely different from in regards to politics and such. And the person with whom I have often made some pretty snarky remarks to is also someone who I have a lot of respect for, even if he is simple minded and believes in unicorns.....
I remember when I first joined I got told off quite a bit for bringing politics into things which was a nice illustration of the differences between Her Majesty's (gawd bless 'er) Kingdom of Englandshire and the colonies.

Wisdom of gun control....

The US - Red hot political topic that's good for a bun-fight.

The UK - Bleedin' obvious.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:57 am
Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:18 pm You can make passing comments about the casting of her ONLY in movies, plays and other performances of Douglas Adams adaptations but you shan't be allowed to stray too far.
Noted. You won't find me making any references to my She & Him collection on this forum :D
I also won't mention that a statue of Her plays a prominent part in initiations at the Boston Chapter of the illuminati. :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:05 pm I also won't mention that a statue of Her plays a prominent part in initiations at the Boston Chapter of the illuminati. :D :D :D
Boston? Have they been re-writing the history of tea again?

It wasn't Boston, it was the planet of Brontitall that had a fifteen-foot tall statue of Arthur Dent throwing a styrofoam cup of tea. However, as a masochist on a diet, I can see how the Blessed Zooey got confused in the retelling of this myth.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Fifteen miles wasn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:44 pm Fifteen miles wasn't it?
Now that depends on how big one's foot is :D
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:14 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:05 pm I also won't mention that a statue of Her plays a prominent part in initiations at the Boston Chapter of the illuminati. :D :D :D
Boston? Have they been re-writing the history of tea again?
Well, DNA-wise, I AM 98% British, with four great-grandparents born in or near Lancashire; and I have been a tea-drinker for most of my life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

There's a new offering from Neelu. Over two hours of "brainstorming" featuring Lee Cant and Anthony Badaloo and regrettably the return of the loathsome Andy Devine.

Nothing of any interest except the revelation that John Patterson is back in a secure unit again and we have the benefit of Andy Devine trotting out the apparently timeless nonsense about 'acts and statutes', 'consent of the governed' and 'wet ink signatures' as the means of extracting him. Apparently all of that was proved by an 'affy-david' by Baron von Trampbeard in 2013 and according to Badaloo is one of the greatest documents ever written (1.45.00 in the video).

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu loves to promote quite wacky and often downright dangerous organisations personalities and their actions. Her other current obsession after Cant, Badaloo and Devine is a bunch of religious nutters who might ordinarily just be ignored.

Unfortunately they see satanic cabals everywhere and occasionally they gain the unwelcome attention of plod. I think I can set out the basics without breaking sub judice rules as the circumstances have been widely reported.

Neelu has been on the phone to HMP Berwyn berating the staff, demanding the immediate release of certain inmates. One has recently died in custody which brings out all of Neelu’s paranoia and suspicions, you can only imagine how that conversation went. More details in the below YT narrated by a creepy bearded chap. It seems that a child was allegedly kidnapped at knife point from Anglesey by five nutters and was on his way to London when armed police stopped and arrested them. The lad was physically unharmed.

Now Neelu is big on children’s rights and the safety of babies blah blah so you might think she’d rejoice at the sterling work of the police, particularly as the car involved was allegedly on false plates.

Not a bit of it. Her narrative is that the child was “saved” from a satanic father and was on his way back to his “loving” mother. Those involved appear to belong to yet another crazy quasi-common law international court thingy. They see thousands of “wicker-man’ style cabals in operation across the country, north Wales being a particular hot-spot.

Five persons are charged and remanded into custody, a rare event these days and one of their number appears to have passed away in gaol.

It’s easy to throw about nonsensical satanic allegations like these to further what appears to be a custody battle but they can lead to an 8 year old being allegedly kidnapped at knife point.

There’s no allegedly about the certain fact that the lad will have been terrified, deeply traumatised by this matter. That Neelu can only promote her own agenda at the expense of child victims shows how skewed her moral compass is. We laugh at her ludicrous new-agey spiritualism, cloud-shaped spaceships and good old Lord Ashtray but she’s a part of wider and quite insidious evil and we should not indulge that.

A court case will take place I should think in the new year and we’ll know more then. Apart from ranty YT fruit loops and gobshites such as The Princess the authorities are quite tight-lipped about this (as they should be in child custody matters) but that leaves the field clear for half-wits such as Neelu and the nutter in the linked YT video to gain publicity and traction, using that very silence to feed into their narrative.

I hope the little chap is safe and not to upset at all this.
AnOwlCalledSage

There may be more to set the nutters off before then. Patterson's trial was scheduled for December... but I need to check if that's still the case. All I can say is that that video will not have helped him!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The incident in North Wales involved Wilfred Wong, one of Neelu's favourites. It's possible he is the source of her obsession with "satanic abuse of babies" and he is involved in the rather awful 'Centre for Bio-ethical Reform'. Possibly best not to say more given that he is yet to come to court for his (apparently armed) role in abducting the child.

Meanwhile I just find it hilarious that Devine is still relying on the idea that Patterson should demand sight of his wet ink signature on an agreement in which he consents to be bound by the acts and statutes under which he is being held or if this cannot be produced that he must be release. Also that Badaloo is still gung-ho for the idea that failure to respond to allegations put to you means that you are admitting or agreeing with them. As I commented on the video, it all seems so '2014'. I thought we had moved on.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Brainstorming??!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Lee Cant offers as proof of John Paterson's sanity, the fact that he asked Edward William Ellis for legal advice. No, I'm not making it up.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:03 pm Lee Cant offers as proof of John Paterson's sanity, the fact that he asked Edward William Ellis for legal advice. No, I'm not making it up.
Lee Cant has a lot to do with why JP is on remand. The anti-Semite can't keep his gob shut!!! They do know these videos are being monitored don't they?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

It's time (in my humble opinion) that this lady was prevented from harassing innocent switchboard operators and people with similar jobs. I do admire the switchboard operator's calm demeanour. Edit: I had originally linked a YouTube video where the Princess had rung the prison in question and harangued one of the staff and uploaded the conversation to YouTube. I'm not sure if it's legal to link such conversations so I've deleted the link. There are actually three such calls.
Last edited by CrankyBoomer on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.