UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by PeanutGallery »

The only time I've heard of a "fake warrant" has been made by folk like Taylor, Gerrish, Ceylon, et al. Generally they've called the police anyway and the police take the shockingly simple step of verifying with the court that the Bailiff is who he says he is, that the warrant exists at the court and that it is being properly executed. Generally the people making this argument are very well aware that a warrant is likely to have been issued, because it's the last step in a long process that led the bailiff to their door.

If they added any additional steps or other requirements, it would only further serve to confuse and frustrate enforcement due to the arguments advanced by legal pedants like the aforementioned. I can see it now, "You are supposed to give me a pink sheet detailing the warrant, this is clearly not pink but salmon".

If someone is concerned that a bailiff isn't a bailiff then they should call the police. But when they do this they should accept what it is the police find. They don't, instead they :beatinghorse:
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I see the 'fresh prince of bellend' Ady Sutcliffe has been very very quiet! I can't tell whether his silence is from pure embarrassment or whatever else? I read that someone claimed he's been blocked from facebook (by the police apparently) but I think it's more to do with the whole response movement finally being outed as a sham, one that simply delays the inevitable whilst substantially weakening the financial position of those they're claiming to protect. My advice is to stay silent, stay away and get another hobby that doesn't involve blushes.
'Putin's left hand man'
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Reported in the Post that councillor Henry Wheeler of Gedling Borough Council that the housing department would be prepared to help the Crawfords.
I wonder what Ceylon's thoughts are on this ?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hardcopy wrote:Reported in the Post that councillor Henry Wheeler of Gedling Borough Council that the housing department would be prepared to help the Crawfords.
Tom Crawford may be the first resident in the "gated community for pedophiles" that Mark Haining Ceylon has warned us all about.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Some little while back a poster challenged someone to come up with a Hitler parody to reflect all of this.

Well, as they say, the devil makes work for idle hands.....

http://captiongenerator.com/48753/Hitle ... s-eviction
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hardcopy wrote:Reported in the Post that councillor Henry Wheeler of Gedling Borough Council that the housing department would be prepared to help the Crawfords.
I saw that and decided the councillor was playing politics. Yes, the housing department will help him - by giving him advice. What it won't be doing is giving him council accommodation. In the eyes of housing law, Tom is intentionally homeless.
If you cannot stay then we may have a duty to provide you with temporary housing. This depends on why you are homeless and on whether you are in "priority need".
That's from http://www.gedling.gov.uk/housing/homelessness/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

exiledscouser wrote:Some little while back a poster challenged someone to come up with a Hitler parody to reflect all of this.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'KIN OUTSTANDING!!!!!!1!! BAM!!!!!1!!!.
I hope this is on YouTube? Well Done.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

exiledscouser wrote:Some little while back a poster challenged someone to come up with a Hitler parody to reflect all of this.

I thought it was a bit cruel to mock in such a tragic situation. As the saying goes, it's all very funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's fucking hilarious, and this is hilarious.

Never mind, Salli, you can delete all those posts!

I had such high hopes of something for nothing.

This one required a change of underwear:

What the fuck is an endowment, anyway.

That, sadly, appears to be the root of poor old Tom's problem. They have no idea what an interest only mortgage is nor the significance of the endowment policy in paying off the principal. So sad, though not nearly as sad as knowing they could have sorted it all out years ago and Tom could have been enjoying his retirement with no worries and it probably wouldn't have cost him much more than the monthly repayments he was making. Instead it's cost him everything.

Might be a bit insensitive to post a link to that on Goofy. Tempting though.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: my ribs hurt.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Well worth the 4 minutes.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

vampireLOREN wrote:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'KIN OUTSTANDING!!!!!!1!! BAM!!!!!1!!!.
I hope this is on YouTube? Well Done.
Hmm, seems that site doesn't publish to YouTube [edit: it does if you follow create a video from this template], however this one does http://downfall.jfedor.org/create/ if someone fancies a copy paste session.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PMSL!!! I roared out loud when Salli put in an appearance.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

http://captiongenerator.com/48753/Hitler-misses-out-on-Tom-Crawfords-eviction
Peter of Germany!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! My ribs are splitting!!!!
'Putin's left hand man'
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can't post hitler parodies to YouTube since the film makers started issuing copyright things.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

someone should do a laughing man version.
'Putin's left hand man'
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Jeffrey wrote:Can't post hitler parodies to YouTube since the film makers started issuing copyright things.
You can. They gave up years ago.

Top Gear cancelled

The new Star Wars Trailer

To name but a couple of recent events.
#six

Post by #six »

From the horses own mouth

From facebook

Monika Godes: thanks, well aching all over and battling with sense of guilt for spiting in his face! .....(...) ultimately every and each of them should be challenge for what they have done. each of them need to know that they are responsible for whats happen to the family as well as number of assaults and kidnappings, stilling private documents and sealing details to media and so forth... and them thieves on the other side of the living wall who robbed the house... who are those people? i like to know. i like to see them personally responsible for what went on.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

#six wrote:From the horses own mouth
Don't you mean Llama, they are the ones that spit after all?
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

#six wrote:From the horses own mouth

From facebook

Monika Godes: thanks, well aching all over and battling with sense of guilt for spiting in his face! .....(...) ultimately every and each of them should be challenge for what they have done. each of them need to know that they are responsible for whats happen to the family as well as number of assaults and kidnappings, stilling private documents and sealing details to media and so forth... and them thieves on the other side of the living wall who robbed the house... who are those people? i like to know. i like to see them personally responsible for what went on.
I read that and thought I was reading legalese until I realised it was just good old plain stupid.
'Putin's left hand man'
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I've just had some very funny looks from people passing my office(a few stopped to watch through the windows) while I watched that on the TV in the reception with some clients :haha:

Outstanding work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.