jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote:
Wooden Top has also waded in to that thread and he is straight into Swifty, also going by their first encounter, I can see him and UKPR locking horns very quickly. Good on you Wooden.
You must be psychic!!!!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gg60TTF98E
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Wooden Top has also waded in to that thread and he is straight into Swifty, also going by their first encounter, I can see him and UKPR locking horns very quickly. Good on you Wooden.
You must be psychic!!!!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gg60TTF98E
It is classic goofy, anyone who has a different opinion is classed as having nothing useful to contribute, and they should leave the thread immediately because they are trolling. The rest of the fruit loops can then continue with their plan of how they intend to live off the land state for free.

Jimmy has his say
jimmyw » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 pm
a masterclass on how to derail and destroy a thread.................]
Very good Jimmy, except that very same sentence was used against you a while ago when you waded into a thread with another wacky and wild idea.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

This made me chuckle, poor old Jimmy.
Re: Give Your Opinions Please

Postby jimmyw » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 pm
a masterclass on how to derail and destroy a thread.................
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but NAMES can really hurt ya!!!
Repeat after me "I'm sorry but i don't give out my personal details" Hide the name win the game. :D

jimmyw
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Give Your Opinions Please

Postby Noob2000 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:57 pm
Yes, as opposed to a master class in de-railing ones social standing with incoherient legal jargon Jimmy?

Noob2000
New Recruit
New Recruit

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

One Cell on lose the name game;
Get your head around that & you will be wealthy in debt beyond your wildest dreams nightmares
Why do you need Were cheques then Jimbo? Pure comedy gold. :haha: :haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gkGalp4WrU
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

One cell thinks the Mirror is lying after reading this;
Goldberry wrote:The Mirror is only repeating what the ombudsman has said so shouldn't the bank be suing the ombudsman?
he tells Goldberry
jimmyw wrote: citiation needed....
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... glUVzTF98E
He is unbelievably dense is that man.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy appears to have admitted his council has begun to take steps to bankrupt him for non-payment of council tax.
i'm here to tell you that if you that i don't give a fuck what these evil scum ***** try to do to me.... its just adds to my resolve. they are trying to make me bankrupt now... hahaaha fucking losers. i sent it back ANRRTS.

i'm not buying into this paper based illusion. its all bollox. ignore it to death and you will then know it not real. pieces of paper cannot harm you. but its a leap of faith and very scary at first make no mistake. the more people who have the balls to make a stand and save up some cash, then the more others will do it.

thats why i don't care if they put me in prison (they wont though) i'll take one for the team - and hope others will have the courage to stand behind me or by the side of me.

my spiritual beliefs don't allow me to contract with criminals. simples.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 21#p420621
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy appears to have admitted his council has begun to take steps to bankrupt him for non-payment of council tax.
i'm here to tell you that if you that i don't give a fuck what these evil scum ***** try to do to me.... its just adds to my resolve. they are trying to make me bankrupt now... hahaaha fucking losers. i sent it back ANRRTS.

i'm not buying into this paper based illusion. its all bollox. ignore it to death and you will then know it not real. pieces of paper cannot harm you. but its a leap of faith and very scary at first make no mistake. the more people who have the balls to make a stand and save up some cash, then the more others will do it.

thats why i don't care if they put me in prison (they wont though) i'll take one for the team - and hope others will have the courage to stand behind me or by the side of me.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, do you think this is something he tried to pay with a Weird Cheque, well naturally as he didn't pay his monthly subscription it wouldn't have cleared :haha:

I do hope it wasn't a Statutory Demand he returned not known at this address :sarcasmon:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy appears to have admitted his council has begun to take steps to bankrupt him for non-payment of council tax.

If others follow ur path Jimmy they most certainly will be standing beside you at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Jimmy is digging a rather large hole for himself here trying to swerve his CT liabilities with his lose the name charade. Hey Jimmy, your Council's beliefs are lawful & allow them to deal with criminals like yourself by way of bankruptcy &/or even worse imprisonment. You're going to lose more than your name half cell
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Could it be some busy body made calls to Calderdale Council? :thinking: lots of calls :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:

If others follow ur path Jimmy they most certainly will be standing beside you at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Jimmy is digging a rather large hole for himself here trying to swerve his CT liabilities with his lose the name charade. Hey Jimmy, your Council's beliefs are lawful & allow them to deal with criminals like yourself by way of bankruptcy &/or even worse imprisonment. You're going to lose more than your name half cell
To be fair if he goes to Jail he'll be trading in the name for a number and another plus is he won't have any bills to pay for his electric, gas, water, food.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

From looking at Jimmy's YouTube he has put a video up detailing the use of Hydrogen Peroxide on a dog bite, could it be that Dante, sick of Jimmy taking Dante's car out has finally stood up to the moocher?

First off using neat Hydrogen Peroxide on a wound is, as expected with EVERYTHING Jimmy preaches, not a good idea. In fact the bubbling he demonstrates on his own arm is the skin cells being destroyed and it's likely to lead to scarring. He also suggests drinking it, I wouldn't recommend this, as while the human body is thought to create Hydrogen Peroxide in a natural sense, it is used as a chemical signal to inform White Blood Cells where to go to combat an infection. But if Jimmy wants to use H202 to make himself a lovely cup of tea, who am I to stop him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:First off using neat Hydrogen....... Peroxide it is used as a chemical signal to inform White Blood Cells where to go to combat an infection.
And has totally destroyed the brain cells in the case of jimmy.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:First off using neat Hydrogen....... Peroxide it is used as a chemical signal to inform White Blood Cells where to go to combat an infection.
And has totally destroyed the brain cells cell in the case of jimmy.
Corrected for you wangle.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jimmy has a master plan by the sound of it.
even IF anything were to happen i've got a nice healthy war chest saved up, and can easily buy my way out of trouble.
:roll:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... hDeezTF98E
So does this mean you will cave in if push comes to shove jimmy,and pay your debts?

In an earlier post he states
i don't care if they put me in prison (they wont though) i'll take one for the team
which leaves me baffled as to what he actually means by
" IF anything were to happen" considering "he doesn't care" what happens to him? Does he believe he will be able to buy his way out of prison.
Skeleton1
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Skeleton1 »

More like Jimmy realising "taking one for the team" will mean going to prison and their is no way he could handle that, so the retreat begins.

If I have read it right it is the Council going down the bankruptcy route, Jimmy insists he does not pay CT and the "name game" would have been sussed long ago by the Council. I have a feeling he is on Benefits and I am guessing one of those would be Council Tax Benefit. He will have really landed himself in it if he is claiming CTB and not paying said Tax.

This guy pulled the same stunt and came over all hurt the bailiff politely asked why he was claiming CTB and not paying his CT, funny video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZRtrPLDaI

The guy shouting in the background is one Max Cann, who seems to have sadly fallen off the radar, he is another that had his private conveyance stolen by the courts for the usual reasons, and famously went to a Police Station to report treason and was promptly arrested for non payment of a fine, hilarious to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0rbrtfbKU
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Didn't jimmy claim that he had paid his council tax with a WeRe cheque? He has said that all of his WeRe cheques have cleared. If he did pay with a WeRe cheque why are the council threatening bankruptcy?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton1
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Skeleton1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Didn't jimmy claim that he had paid his council tax with a WeRe cheque? He has said that all of his WeRe cheques have cleared. If he did pay with a WeRe cheque why are the council threatening bankruptcy?
Now you reminded me how he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSM9pMmhRXc

He sends the demands back unopened, "Addressee Not Recognised"

Truly a cretin.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton1 wrote:More like Jimmy realising "taking one for the team" will mean going to prison and their is no way he could handle that, so the retreat begins.
I agree, Jimmy would be reminiscent of that chubby guy breaking down on his first night in the film Shawshank Redemption only far worse. His war chest of Benefit cash will bail him, albeit, at a much higher cost when the Bailiffs come caving his doors in.

But of course, when he faces the inevitable he will spin the story with his usual bollox & turn it into a win. Several dud Were cheques in circulation, swerving CT & all his energy companies & not to mention issues with Dante's car (who recently bit him in retaliation for taking the poor mutt's conveyance without consent) are all going to backfire big time for this brain dead, freeloading piss stain.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

even IF anything were to happen i've got a nice healthy war chest saved up, and can easily buy my way out of trouble.
I suspect he has saved some of his benefit and thinks he can settle his debt with about 50%-75% of the amount due. He's going to be very upset when the council and bailiffs want another £700 or so on top. Also, I suspect the law is accepting of the following argument: Jimmy lives at address X according to CT records. Jimmy lives at address X according to CT Benefit records. CT Benefit goes to Jimmy's account. Therefore if we send a bankruptcy petition to address X it is legally served. If Jimmy doesn't turn up to defend the bankruptcy petition it will be accepted. As of that time and date Jimmy is bankrupt. Oh and Jimmy, the easy way to tell is that your bank cards stop working the day after.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:To be fair if he goes to Jail he'll be trading in the name for a number and another plus is he won't have any bills to pay for his electric, gas, water, food.
"Won't somebody think of the dog?"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self