Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

And probably confined to our few nudist beaches where running rampant is more noticable.
The blurb should deter all sensible people who will see it as simply nonsense.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pray let us not lose track of the central point of this kinamatagraphic tour de force... It's about the sheer criminality and brutality of mortgage lenders expecting to be repaid exactly according to the contract signed by the borrower of their own free will.

How can such a 'coruscating' exposé not change the very fabric of society?????///?????//??2???/5///!1!?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

So that's where the name Northern Rock came from. Mortgage managers running rampant on the shores of Blackpool, Scarborough and Grimsby :snicker:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Don't mention Northern Rock. That really was a case of a bit of running rampant with a load of sub-prime (read 'poor) customers lent more than they could afford in a bubble market that more prudent lenders avoided.

Some boring old fogey who could have told them it would all end in tears had probably been downsized or something to let the young bucks take the reins and they drove the cart right off a cliff.

This really was a bit of a scandal but it was all more or less legal (though I suspect most self certified incomes were well inflated).

Not fodder for an epic movie but it was entertaining at the time for those not involved.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Worse still the rump of former NR customers found themselves having to deal with a real pirate outfit in the form of Cerberus, a US hedge fund. Despite promises made to HMG upon acquisition of what was left of NR they have failed to make good their promises to lower what is by current standards a very high interest rate for their victims customers.

It’s purely coincidence that Cerberus guards the gates of hell.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

LurkerRob wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:23 pm More exciting news from O'Bonkers

https://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-a-ca ... ish-cause/
If just 1 million pay to see the film, whether in the cinema, on DVD or Digital Platforms, Michael O’Deira, the Albert family and Tom and Sue Crawford will acquire new homes of equal value to the properties they lost during the course of production, from the net returns generated.

The DVD can be preordered (released on November 26, 2018) and has already shot to number 110,653 on the Amazon DVD chart.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-British- ... K7A8YJAA38
If his wildest dreams come true, and this movie actually does make a profit, why should we think that he would ever give any of that money to Tom Crawford and the others he mentions?

I'm sure that, after paying the theaters, he would first reimburse himself for the costs of producing the film. And, I'll bet his accounting would make any movie studio mogul proud. Side note, I read around the year 2000, that, even after several follow-on TV series and several movies, Universal Studios claimed that the original Star Trek series had yet to make a profit. Now, THAT's creative accounting.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm amused that he'll buy houses "of equal value to those they lost." Which means he gets a £2M castle and Tom gets a £40,000 bungalow.

The African bushman who starred in The Gods Must Be Crazy wasn't this badly underpaid.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

O'Bonkers is master of bullshit really. His tales of "re writes for legal reasons" are designed to show how he has had to fight against the system all the way, when really, the re writes for legal reasons have occurred because he is a total amateur who doesn't know what he is doing. Much like his instrumental involvement in TC's court case that happened on these shores a few years ago.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

When a film is "coruscating" it means the image is damaged and you're just seeing parts of the projector bulb through the holes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Here we are folks, Mike’s blowing up the potential of this film to galactic proportions.

If he expects any rational person to believe this self-grandiose sh*t then he’s an even bigger moron than I realised-
. Over the last seven days, the official trailer for The Great British Mortgage Swindle has been viewed by more than 67,000 people, on Facebook alone; whilst tickets to see the film in cinemas are selling steadily nationwide and the pre-orders for DVD's have started flying in.

People from all over the world are contacting me, telling me that they can't wait to see the film that is going to bring down the fraudulent banking industry because it proves that virtually every registered UK mortgage is illegal and void.

Members of the legal professions who are sick to the back teeth of the entirely fraudulent conveyancing industry are getting in touch to say that they are taking on representative actions against every UK bank, with the intention of initiating a mass cancellation of illegal mortgages by the Land Registry - the very thing proposed at the end of the film.

Right across the land, the film's poster is going up in HMV stores to publicize the DVD release on 26/11, the day it becomes available to buy or rent on every major digital platform.

People I am honoured to stand with, shoulder to shoulder, in the inevitable battle of the People v the Banks, have expressed, both publicly and privately, that if they didn't think we had a cat in hell's chance of pulling this off until they saw it with their own eyes, in which case our complacent adversaries definitely didn't see it coming.

Now its well past too late to stop the TGBMS juggernaut from shattering the glass illusions upon which the banksters have built their empire of ill-gotten gains, at the expense of many millions of ordinary, hard-working people.

This rigged system of control, oppression and manipulation isn't just going to end within our lifetimes - its going to end because of what we do with the information presented in the film, which lays out in words nobody can fail to understand:

1. The banks pretend to lend money they don't have.

2. Mortgagors are illegally advised to sign mortgage deeds to properties they don't own.

3. The banks routinely claim entirely fictitious mortgage arrears.

4. The courts, the bailiffs and the police violently enforce mortgage contracts which don't exist and the selective application of the law.

5. Virtually every registered UK mortgage is illegal and every void mortgagor, including those who have been unlawfully evicted, is entitled to compensation for all the losses incurred from the Chief Land Registrar.

6. If the rigged system is broken beyond repair, a Grand Jury must be convened to declare it null and void, on the ground that it has clearly been rigged to protect the banksters from the consequences of their myriad of crimes; as is our ancient Common Law right on these shores, when justice is refused, denied or delayed.

In addition to which I only have one more thing to say - thank you, to each and every one of you, for spreading such fantastic word of mouth about the film, before it has even been released. May it continue to grow exponentially. :)
Siegfried Shrink

I wonder why he las left out the number of cases where he has shown a mortgage to be illegal? A good selling point for the film, I'd have thought.
The banks pretend to lend money they don't have.
On such a true foundation, what a mighty structure!

Can anyone not spot the snag?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 am I wonder why he las left out the number of cases where he has shown a mortgage to be illegal? A good selling point for the film, I'd have thought.

For me, it’s such a shame he hasn’t replaced Louis Theroux at the BBC. His investigation and producing skills certainly must be exceptional if the film has been in editing for 2/3 years, new camera technology has come out in that time.

Mike’s unbiased documentary will be so groundbreaking they’ll simply have to hire him for future projects. I heard Putin showed some interest for his RT machine.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

the official trailer for The Great British Mortgage Swindle has been viewed by more than 67,000 people, on Facebook alone
Ah, this must be one of those cases where comma means decimal point.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:47 am
the official trailer for The Great British Mortgage Swindle has been viewed by more than 67,000 people, on Facebook alone

Micheal’s not very bright.

You’re correct, he did miss the decimal point. He’s forgot that Facebook does indeed show the number of views on his trailer, and it’s about 59 thousand off his projection.

Ps- I am also giving him a 5.3k margin of error.
Check out his lies exposed on the movies own FB page 😂 what an idiot!
https://m.facebook.com/The-Great-Britis ... ent_filter
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:58 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:47 am

Micheal’s not very bright.

You’re correct, he did miss the decimal point. He’s forgot that Facebook does indeed show the number of views on his trailer, and it’s about 59 thousand off his projection.

Ps- I am also giving him a 5.3k margin of error.
Check out his lies exposed on the movies own FB page 😂 what an idiot!
https://m.facebook.com/The-Great-Britis ... ent_filter
This is the Facebook page preamble

Nine years in the making, The Great British Mortgage Swindle is an urgently prescient, which lefts the lid on the mortgage scam.

'9 years in the making' but is 'an urgently prescient' what utter gibberish :haha: :haha: :haha:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 am I wonder why he las left out the number of cases where he has shown a mortgage to be illegal? A good selling point for the film, I'd have thought.

the snag I see is allegedly trying to sell tickets to fill a cinema from nationwide request while simultaneously selling a DVD that will allegedly by available in a couple weeks.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Obviously, it means you never had the money to buy the property, so have no right to it. It' s the basic flaw in the whole "mortgages are a fraud" argument. If the mortgage is fraudulent, you obtained the property by fraud and have to give it back. FMOTLERs love to cherry pick Lord Denning. He said that fraud unravels everything in a contract. So the correct cure is to return everyone to their position before the contract. In other words, you get any payments to the bank back and the property is returned to the previous owner.
So if you can prove in court your mortgage was fraudulent, you will lose your house. Be careful what you wish for!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

And, of course, if all mortgages are stopped as fraudulent, you're going to have to save up for a very long time to buy a house...
Siegfried Shrink

Unless of course you happen to own a couple of houses already. Then you get the cash strapped to pay you for somewhere to live. Can the enrichment of the landlord class be their ultimate goal?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd assume that if mortgages suddenly were no longer issued then current homeowners would face massive losses. The price of houses would drop precipitously because nobody would be able to pay the current market prices in cash.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs