Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by aesmith »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 am Here we are folks, Mike’s blowing up the potential of this film to galactic proportions.

If he expects any rational person to believe this self-grandiose sh*t then he’s an even bigger moron than I realised-
I like that way that in point (6) he accepts that his film won't in fact have any effect, so they'll need to convene their own court to take it down. Maybe hoping for the same success rate as the Common Law Court.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 pm I'd assume that if mortgages suddenly were no longer issued then current homeowners would face massive losses. The price of houses would drop precipitously because nobody would be able to pay the current market prices in cash.
I think an alternative "mortgage but not a mortgage" financial product would quickly emerge. People simply need to be able to finance home purchases. Since Mr. Waugh is such an expert in this area, I leave it to him to propose something.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

More conspiracy nonsense from his Facebook page -
"Last Thursday, we began shooting our new documentary, 'The Falsification of British History', which will reconstruct an evidence-based historical timeline, from the Trojan Migration in the sixth century BC to the present day.

The film will feature interviews with the extraordinary, prolific and largely unknown British historians, Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett, whose lives and careers have been blighted for forty years by an MI5 operation, which has prevented their books from ever being widely disseminated."

Oh dear, haven't MI5 heard of Amazon?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Books-Baram-Bl ... n%20Wilson
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:52 pm I think an alternative "mortgage but not a mortgage" financial product would quickly emerge.
Such a products already exist. Available to all.

Home Purchase Plans (HPPs). There are three variants: Ijara; Musharaka; and Murabaha. Of course, there is a slight problem. They are all Sharia (which forbids usury) compliant :snicker: That would probably be enough to prevent this bunch of racists applying even if they do meet their criteria :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Last Thursday, we began shooting our new documentary, 'The Falsification of British History', which will reconstruct an evidence-based historical timeline, from the Trojan Migration in the sixth century BC to the present day.
Given how long it took to cough the first documentary up I doubt that my anticipated actuarial lifespan is sufficient to wait out the production of the second one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Given how long it took to cough the first documentary up I doubt that my anticipated actuarial lifespan is sufficient to wait out the production of the second one.
I did have a quick look at their claims.

1) They think that ancient Britons are descendants of those who fled the fall of Troy.
2) The Welsh sailed the Atlantic and started settlements in Tennessee.
3) Their attempt to explain King Arthur requires an individual who conducted campaigns 200 years apart.

The Bad Archaeology web site is quite scathing of them. However, I think this comment on there explains why our usual suspects are so interested in promulgating their unsubstantiated theories.
Kai
I suspect behind most people who post such rubbish is the feeling that they are *Aborigional Britons* under threat from “Barbarian imigrents(sic) flooding the country,and mark my words the rivers of blood will be flowing soon blah blah blah de blah”.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm
.... from the Trojan Migration in the sixth century BC....
1) They think that ancient Britons are descendants of those who fled the fall of Troy.
Had to check my history but the siege of Troy is generally thought to have been around 12c BC, so they only took about 600 years to get from the Med to Britain. That makes Moses's 40 years in the desert look like a satnav glitch.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:19 pm Had to check my history but the siege of Troy is generally thought to have been around 12c BC, so they only took about 600 years to get from the Med to Britain. That makes Moses's 40 years in the desert look like a satnav glitch.
I'm going to propose that the Sea Peoples that wiped out eastern Mediterranean civilisation around 1170BC were the first Club 18-30 group from Cleethorpes. Has as much validity as a hypothesis as these idiots have come up with!
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:19 pm Had to check my history but the siege of Troy is generally thought to have been around 12c BC, so they only took about 600 years to get from the Med to Britain. That makes Moses's 40 years in the desert look like a satnav glitch.
I'm assuming that they're basing their narrative on the work of Nennius (fl. AD 830)? If one adds up plausible figures for the ages of the various descendents of Brutus one ends up with a date for the foundation of Britain sometime in the thirteenth century BC. Not consistent with the historical record, of course, but that's hardly a surprise.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 pm I did have a quick look at their claims.

2) The Welsh sailed the Atlantic and started settlements in Tennessee.
3) Their attempt to explain King Arthur requires an individual who conducted campaigns 200 years apart.
My God, it's Monty Python's "Battle of Trafalgar" skit come to life.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:20 pm
I'm assuming that they're basing their narrative on the work of Nennius (fl. AD 830)? If one adds up plausible figures for the ages of the various descendents of Brutus one ends up with a date for the foundation of Britain sometime in the thirteenth century BC. Not consistent with the historical record, of course, but that's hardly a surprise.
Er yeah because that would have them leaving Troy anything up to 200 years before it fell and sailing non-stop to Britain. Very prescient.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 am
Tevildo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Er yeah because that would have them leaving Troy anything up to 200 years before it fell and sailing non-stop to Britain. Very prescient.
Before online ticket purchases, you would be amazed how early people showed up to get in line to see the Stones. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The film will open at 12pm on Saturday November the 10th, at the Savoy Cinema in Nottingham, where most of the film's protagonists, including The Michaels of Bernicia & Deira and Tom Crawford, will be in attendance.
Does anyone know if this went ahead?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

They do seem to be oddly silent about the triumph.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He’s so full of shit, it wasn’t even listed on Savoy Cinemas Nottingham’s bill.

Mike and the like are proven fantasists, and the film itself is stated as been released in 2016 on IMDB even though it was in production in 2014. I’m afraid we will never get to see this eloquent mater piece of cinematic history.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:53 pm He’s so full of shit, it wasn’t even listed on Savoy Cinemas Nottingham’s bill.
This will be because the Cinema on demand thing he uses will be down as a private hire - for the 49 seater Screen 4 I suspect.
With the radio silence over the premiere I strongly suspect he didn't get 25% of tickets sold to secure it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:53 pm He’s so full of shit, it wasn’t even listed on Savoy Cinemas Nottingham’s bill.
This will be because the Cinema on demand thing he uses will be down as a private hire - for the 49 seater Screen 4 I suspect.
With the radio silence over the premiere I strongly suspect he didn't get 25% of tickets sold to secure it.
Years of dedicated hard work to expose a criminal industry denying all you English free houses and he couldn't get even a dozen paid admissions? Even after that heart-felt plea from Amanda?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:14 pm Years of dedicated hard work to expose a criminal industry denying all you English free houses and he couldn't get even a dozen paid admissions? Even after that heart-felt plea from Amanda?
I'm sorry but I have to say Amanda must have put everyone off by asking them to bare with her. Going to the cinema is bad enough for some but to be asked to strip as well .....
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh, this is delicious.

Did nobody else show up at all, or did a couple people get sent home without getting to view the picture? How did the Crawfords react to absolutely no one wanting to see their asses on the big screen? Did they sit across a conference table from no one, like Spinal Tap in Arnie Fufkin's record store? Were they planning to sign autographs or sell merchandise? What went through O'Bernicia's head when he had to cancel his theater rental for the 50th time?

So many schadenfreude-rich possibilities.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect his only chance of getting this shown will be to rent the back room of some small pub and promise free beer and give the showing away and play it on a TV, and even then I wouldn't bet on much of a turnout. There's a limit to what people will go to even for free beer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.