UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:30 pm Maybe old news to others, but I did not realise she had an order for costs of £55k against her, to be paid from proceeds of 3 Peel Drive.
I am gobsmacked. I thought my Neelu folder had everything. How did I miss that!!!

It explains why my prediction of her tidy sum (Auction Sale Value - Arrears - Eviction and Sale costs) was way out :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Page 14 & 15 ..
Of some 1100!!

I've dipped into some of it, but it's not a rabbit hole, it's a bloody great warren.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I'm going to have to leave that crunchy goodness to later in the week.

Now that Patrick Coyle is of no fixed abode (per EWE), is Neelu still in New North Rd or has she been evicted?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That document is bugging me a bit. Right after her conviction for breaching reporting restriction, and while "serving" her suspended sentence, here she is publishing some of the exact same restricted information. Is there anywhere/anyone who would act on a report? It seems to me that these guys treat a suspended sentence as getting off scot free, no reason to stop them reoffending.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am That document is bugging me a bit. Right after her conviction for breaching reporting restriction, and while "serving" her suspended sentence, here she is publishing some of the exact same restricted information. Is there anywhere/anyone who would act on a report? It seems to me that these guys treat a suspended sentence as getting off scot free, no reason to stop them reoffending.
The Sabine McNeill reporting restrictions was for naming individuals. She's sailed close to the wind and I've not found an actual instance of her breaching that. The question has always been whether you can say that she directed Devine, Power-Disney et al. to breach them. Far more difficult to prove.

Where she has clearly committed an offence on multiple occasions is in the case of her niece's death. She has a permanent restraining order for that. However, I suspect that only the individuals involved have standing to have her prosecuted and I guess that after 18 years they take the view that it is now irrelevant to their lives.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rosy

Post by rosy »

Anyone know how to report (and to whom) that Neelu has breached the restriction on reporting the names of certain people in that 1100 page data dump? It's contempt of court, I assume?
rosy

Post by rosy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:42 pm
aesmith wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am That document is bugging me a bit. Right after her conviction for breaching reporting restriction, and while "serving" her suspended sentence, here she is publishing some of the exact same restricted information. Is there anywhere/anyone who would act on a report? It seems to me that these guys treat a suspended sentence as getting off scot free, no reason to stop them reoffending.
The Sabine McNeill reporting restrictions was for naming individuals. She's sailed close to the wind and I've not found an actual instance of her breaching that. The question has always been whether you can say that she directed Devine, Power-Disney et al. to breach them. Far more difficult to prove.

Where she has clearly committed an offence on multiple occasions is in the case of her niece's death. She has a permanent restraining order for that. However, I suspect that only the individuals involved have standing to have her prosecuted and I guess that after 18 years they take the view that it is now irrelevant to their lives.
The full names of children involved in a family court case are in that document, more than once.

ETA: I've sent an email enquiry to the CPS via their website asking how to report it. The children are still minors and the restraining order had no end date.
AnOwlCalledSage

rosy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 pm The full names of children involved in a family court case are in that document, more than once.

ETA: I've sent an email enquiry to the CPS via their website asking how to report it. The children are still minors and the restraining order had no end date.
I haven't got there yet, but if she has named them, then that's bang to rights and she needs to be imprisoned.

I'll spend some time reading it tomorrow (the bulk put me off) and make my own notification. Might be worth making an offline copy in case she tries to delete it.

Edit: Ah, just read:
I've removed the link for the moment, as the document discloses names that I don't believe should be published.

This is the email address for reporting contempt: Contempt.SharedMailbox@attorneygeneral.gov.uk
rosy

Post by rosy »

Page 85, several after that, and then at page 155 - 157 she discloses the names of clergy at the church, staff at the school as well as a long list of parents and children at the school (the children will still be minors). I have made a copy of the document.

I'm not vindictive but this is so blatant, and she knows full well that she's breaking the law.
AnOwlCalledSage

I'm not sure if he's still an officer, but the detective leading the case was DC Steve Martin. May be worth contacting the Met Police.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I haven't been able to locate the document in question (and I agree it's sensible not to provide a link if it includes illegal content) but I noticed in the description part under one of her videos the Princess has a link direct to her paypal for donations. Well if people are daft enough to give her money I can't stop them.
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:58 am I haven't been able to locate the document in question (and I agree it's sensible not to provide a link if it includes illegal content) but I noticed in the description part under one of her videos the Princess has a link direct to her paypal for donations. Well if people are daft enough to give her money I can't stop them.
I doubt she makes much if any money that way. Her YouTube videos seem to have as near a zero audience as makes no difference.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't be arsed watching any more of her drivel but the "card" for Neelu's latest YouTube video says...
BRAINSTORMING HOW Swissindo
Prosperity Payments 1-11 Will get to
7.6 billion people in 253 countries
via wise.com BEFORE 17 AUGUST 2022
Last time I checked there were only 195 countries so I wonder what the others are... Fantasyland and Dreamland I've got but other than that... Narnia?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Melchizedek
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I wonder what the others are...
I couldn't be arsed to count them, but I'm sure she'll be including these and probably some others too obscure to be listed.

As well as some extra-terrestrial ones, I shouldn't wonder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_micronations
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:59 pm Last time I checked there were only 195 countries so I wonder what the others are... Fantasyland and Dreamland I've got but other than that... Narnia?
Drert Arein?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:59 pm I can't be arsed watching any more of her drivel but the "card" for Neelu's latest YouTube video says...
BRAINSTORMING HOW Swissindo
Prosperity Payments 1-11 Will get to
7.6 billion people in 253 countries
via wise.com BEFORE 17 AUGUST 2022
Last time I checked there were only 195 countries so I wonder what the others are... Fantasyland and Dreamland I've got but other than that... Narnia?
I still can't stop myself from skimming through her videos for the comedy value. It's always funny to see Neelu's frustration with people who don't completely agree with her vision of the way forward especially now that they are on a super fast "light speed" timeline to implement Swiss-Indo by 17th August. Usually it's sidekick Lee Cant who often doesn't display the level of urgency that Neelu requires. He always wants to write a 'ledder' to someone or other to ask them very kindly to implement Swiss-Indo. Prince Charles was one of the recent suggestions. Neelu is so over letter writing (although she has written to The Queen).

On yesterday's video they were joined by a chap from New Zealand. The idea (again) is that delegates from all over the world will implement Swiss-Indo in their own country. He immediately upset Neelu by going on about 'the living man' and birth certificates, claiming that countries don't exist and that 'he has no position' on Swiss-Indo. Neelu spent 5 minutes telling him that he was wasting her time cowing him into silence for the rest of the video. Even Lee jumped in to say (unironically) that he'd heard that stuff hundreds of times and that it was no use simply repeating the same old stuff over and over.

Oh and prospective Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is Neelu's cousin apparently and he and his wife are lovely, ordinary people.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:20 am Oh and prospective Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is Neelu's cousin apparently and he and his wife are lovely, ordinary people.
Not that I believe she knows anything about RS that isn't public knowledge but I wonder what definition of 'cousin' she is using. When I was growing up with kids from an Asian background the word "cousin" could mean anything from a parent's sibling's children to a friend of a friend's friend. Not dissimilar to 'native' British use of uncle / aunt to mean a friend of your parents when you're not considered quite old enough to call them by their first name alone.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:13 pm
Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:20 am Oh and prospective Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is Neelu's cousin apparently and he and his wife are lovely, ordinary people.
Not that I believe she knows anything about RS that isn't public knowledge but I wonder what definition of 'cousin' she is using. When I was growing up with kids from an Asian background the word "cousin" could mean anything from a parent's sibling's children to a friend of a friend's friend. Not dissimilar to 'native' British use of uncle / aunt to mean a friend of your parents when you're not considered quite old enough to call them by their first name alone.
This is indeed true, it wasn't until I did the family tree that I appreciated that the sub-continent definition of "cousin" is rather lax. 3rd and 4th cousins are routinely described that way.

However, calling all unrelated adults "Uncle" or "Auntie" is also a sub-continent tradition.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Only two days until Neelu and Lee reach the self imposed deadline of 17th August for SwissIndo to be implemented. Latest video is appealing for volunteers to go to Mr Sino's address to rescue him from his CIA guards so that he can get on with the job.

It can't come a moment too soon for Neelu because she's had notice from Equita that they plan to attend her address In New North Road to remove goods in respect of £1600+ council tax that she owes. Her argument is that she doesn't owe it because she was fraudulently denied Council Tax Support
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”