UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rosy »

Oh no, it's after close of business on 17 August and Swissindo still isn't implemted! Looks like Neelu will have to come to some agreement with the bailiffs.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

Unfortunately Ms Neelu Berry's withdrawal from the Bank of SwissIndo has been declined due to 'Insufficient Funds'.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:13 pm
Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:20 am Oh and prospective Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is Neelu's cousin apparently and he and his wife are lovely, ordinary people.
Not that I believe she knows anything about RS that isn't public knowledge but I wonder what definition of 'cousin' she is using. When I was growing up with kids from an Asian background the word "cousin" could mean anything from a parent's sibling's children to a friend of a friend's friend. Not dissimilar to 'native' British use of uncle / aunt to mean a friend of your parents when you're not considered quite old enough to call them by their first name alone.
That last part is interesting. I am as purebred-British as they come, on my mother's side (all four of her grandparents were born in England), and largely on my father's side. When I was little, I called my mother's adult first cousins "Uncle" and "Aunt" (pronounced "ahnt"), because calling them "Mr." or "Mrs." seemed so impersonal, and of course first names were out of the question. Even when I reached adulthood, I still kept on using these titles.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

A similar definition of "cousin" to that of Asiatic families is still found in certain parts of Canada with the classic rural Scots/Irish heritage. Very close family friends or people who married into a family, but not direct blood line relatives, are often referred to as cousin so and so. Typical examples are spouses of aunts and uncles and other assorted in-laws, or it could be members of a family from the same small village.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well I'm still "Uncle Doggy" to one friend's offspring and I'm neither their uncle nor a dog.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

eric wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:53 am Typical examples are spouses of aunts and uncles
Eh?

I thought the spouse of an aunt was an uncle and vice versa.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Not aunt or uncle if they married into the family - they are "cousins".
Eh?
How aboot - I'm feelin soople enough to fit in a barrl so I will walk over to cousin Mary's for da dinner. Mary is de wife of my old friend Charlie from school.
or...
Breakfast is breakfast, dinner is dinner, supper is supper, lunch is sumtin wit tiny sandwiches and lil tea cups thet church ladies go to.
eric... who can speak mid nineteenth century Scots/Irish like a native and always wears shoes in the house. :shrug:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:08 pm I thought the spouse of an aunt was an uncle and vice versa.
Yep. Me too.

However, I'd urge caution when it comes to researching family trees. My Gran remarried. We called her husband Uncle. I always assumed this followed the usual convention. He was in fact my Dad's step-brother from a previous marriage of my
Grandfather, and was actually my Uncle. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:53 pm My Gran remarried. We called her husband Uncle. I always assumed this followed the usual convention. He was in fact my Dad's step-brother from a previous marriage of my
Grandfather, and was actually my Uncle. :lol:
Because somebody has to.

longdog

Post by longdog »

From the tubes of you...
Neelu Chaudhari Lou Lotus

1 day ago (edited)

The Indonesian Embassy in London has blocked my number so please feel free to email them on <snip>
I can't imagine why :mrgreen:

ETA: Ah... I should have listened to the end of this video before posting... I thought it was just another one of her rants but it turns out she's talking to the answering machine at the Indonesian embassy until she gets cut off by a robot voice saying "Message complete".

That was posted on the 16th and surprisingly there's no video today to threaten all and sundry for the total lack of events yesterday.

Perhaps wise.com's servers crashed when they tried to pay out the umptysquillion pounds to all eight billion earthlings... And an unknown number of off planet folk too knowing the princess.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I wonder how many people, on hearing Neelu's voice on the phone, would love to have a button which would produce a robotic voice saying "message complete" and which also cuts off the call.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just been skimming through the latest updates on YouTube and apparently His Majesty Blah, Blah, Blah transferred massive piles of dosh to five central banks including the good old B of E.

But wouldn't you know it said central banks have refused to announce it because criminals / money laundering / satanists or some such shite.

Alternatively His Majesty Blah, Blah, Blah couldn't release the hounds funds because his house is all blurry on Google maps and there are sinister wires that have been disguised as power and phone lines over his blurry house that something, something, something and will you look at those clouds they look a bit chemtraily.

No... Me either.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 pm Just been skimming through the latest updates on YouTube and apparently His Majesty Blah, Blah, Blah transferred massive piles of dosh to five central banks including the good old B of E.

But wouldn't you know it said central banks have refused to announce it because criminals / money laundering / satanists or some such shite.

Alternatively His Majesty Blah, Blah, Blah couldn't release the hounds funds because his house is all blurry on Google maps and there are sinister wires that have been disguised as power and phone lines over his blurry house that something, something, something and will you look at those clouds they look a bit chemtraily.

No... Me either.
I only skimmed the latest video but I thought the idea was to encourage people to visit Mr Sino in Indonesia to help him ... somehow.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

According to the Equity Lawyer, Neelu's eviction date has been set for the 26th September.

Of course, it's not because she hasn't been paying the mortgage but because:

"The purpose of the Eviction Fraud is to get Physical Possession and Total Destruction of Original Records of the Sadhana Chaudhari Probate Estate that are stored at *** *** ***** ****, ******** *** ***."

Clearly, she has not heard of Big Yellow Self-Storage.

(I've redacted the address, but we all know what it is, and EWE has published it again.)

I thought I'd visit Lou Lotus on the You Tubes to see what she has to say about it and:
This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
It's been violating them for over a decade now, so I wonder what tipped them over the edge.

She hasn't posted on her back up channel vpc1111 about it either.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's been violating them for over a decade now, so I wonder what tipped them over the edge.
I think YouTube changed their algorithms quite recently along with what is and is not a breach of 'community guidelines'.

Gun Jesus has had a couple of videos taken down as they showed him shooting, or attempting to shoot, fully automatic weapons. Something that was fine up until last month. A channel about the history and engineering of firearms is not allowed to show full-auto guns shooting metal targets but film trailers showing people shooting other people is just fine and dandy.

Maybe they've also changed the algae rhythms to actually ban the promotion of advance fee frauds like SwissIndo. I've reported dozens of them in the past to no effect.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I don't know if Neelu will get a mention in this, but there's a new podcast about the Hampstead child abuse hoax that resulted in Neelu getting a restraining injunction against her and Sabine McNeill ending up in prison for 9 years.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... esnt-exist
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Deapite being an obsessive Grauniad reader, I missed that, so thanks for the link. Does El Coyote get a mention in the podcast? She seemed conspicuous by her absence in the article.
AnOwlCalledSage

"The other, who claimed to believe Draper, uploaded the original allegation videos and list of names online, which were viewed millions of times across the world."

"Other" is Sabine McNeill. Neelu doesn't appear to get a mention in the article, but it would be hard to do a full investigation without her appearing in it at some point.

"In the making of Hoaxed, Mostrous spoke to a former Scotland Yard detective"

That will be John Wedger. Fantasist and liar.

Ella seems to have not mentioned her drug smuggling antics to Alexi.

I would wager that the "unassuming mystery novelist" in Episode 3 'The Avengers' is El Coyote. :whistle:
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I don't know if Neelu will get a mention in this, but there's a new podcast about the Hampstead child abuse hoax that resulted in Neelu getting a restraining injunction against her and Sabine McNeill ending up in prison for 9 years.
I had a listen to the first instalment. I could hear Neelu's dulcet tones screaming outside the church, without being identified. The focus in episode one is on the parents and Sabine McNeill. She may come up later, because of the abortive trial of her and McNeill for disorderly conduct in a church yard, as one of the themes is how useless the police are at dealing with this sort of thing. But essentially she's one of a number of footsoldiers in the Hoaxtead campaign, and there are other exemplars whose involvement is libel-proof - Rupert Quaintance III for example, who was convicted.

The summary of the content, and a brief quote in the intro, suggests that El Coyote will get due credit.

To hear the remaining content you either have to have an Apple device, or an annual subscription to the podcaster, or wait and get it on Spotify. There may be other options but I stopped when I found one that worked for me.

On a related note, it's interesting that every time a harrassing troll gets a custodial sentence out of the sentencing guidelines (McNeill and now Bellfield) people (both supporters and critics) are surprised. People really have no idea how courts sentence, and I don't think some of them want to as it would take away something they want to say.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SpearGrass wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:45 pm
I had a listen to the first instalment. I could hear Neelu's dulcet tones screaming outside the church, without being identified. The focus in episode one is on the parents and Sabine McNeill. She may come up later, because of the abortive trial of her and McNeill for disorderly conduct in a church yard, as one of the themes is how useless the police are at dealing with this sort of thing. But essentially she's one of a number of footsoldiers in the Hoaxtead campaign, and there are other exemplars whose involvement is libel-proof - Rupert Quaintance III for example, who was convicted.

The summary of the content, and a brief quote in the intro, suggests that El Coyote will get due credit.

To hear the remaining content you either have to have an Apple device, or an annual subscription to the podcaster, or wait and get it on Spotify. There may be other options but I stopped when I found one that worked for me.

On a related note, it's interesting that every time a harrassing troll gets a custodial sentence out of the sentencing guidelines (McNeill and now Bellfield) people (both supporters and critics) are surprised. People really have no idea how courts sentence, and I don't think some of them want to as it would take away something they want to say.
I'm sure they won't get a mention but other 'friends of Quatloos' who appeared at the church to harass and insult the clergy were Mark 'Ceylon' Haining, Lee Ravenscroft (whose sneering use of the epithet "cockroach" for the verger cemented that nickname for him in my mind) and even Tom and Sue Crawford.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”