Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by YiamCross »

I really feel like going along to have a look. Makes it much harder if people keep on messing around with his bookings. Plus of course there may be other interested parties.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Jeffrey wrote:I really feel that we should not try to interfere with the booking of venues.
Any particular reason why?

From my personal POV - working with vulnerable people - I am quite happy to prevent opportunities for con men to rip people off (am aware not all PoE's marks are "vulnerable people").

I first encountered FoTL / "Truthers" when a staff member arranged a showing of "Loose Change" as the evenings entertainment in one of our services for people with mental health problems. They were dismissed for gross misconduct. Personally wouldn't give any of them an inch - they'd try to take several hundred yards.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There have been attempts to block meetings by contacting venues previously, it just caused him to get a different venue. It only temporarily inconveniences the guy, it's not really a useful use of effort.

Counter-intuitively, more meetings and more recruitment is harmful to WeRe bank. More members and more checks being passed around means the authorities will give his case more attention and prioritize his prosecution. A slow burn, with £35 trickling in here and there would serve only to prolong the scam.

We also know Peter has no fixed place of residence. As we learned with the Dean Clifford thing, these kinds of meetings are the perfect place to arrest a Guru. We may in theory be obstructing the police by contacting prospective meeting venues.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Jeffrey wrote:
There have been attempts to block meetings by contacting venues previously, it just caused him to get a different venue. It only temporarily inconveniences the guy, it's not really a useful use of effort.

Counter-intuitively, more meetings and more recruitment is harmful to WeRe bank. More members and more checks being passed around means the authorities will give his case more attention and prioritize his prosecution. A slow burn, with £35 trickling in here and there would serve only to prolong the scam.

We also know Peter has no fixed place of residence. As we learned with the Dean Clifford thing, these kinds of meetings are the perfect place to arrest a Guru. We may in theory be obstructing the police by contacting prospective meeting venues.
I'm not aware that a meeting took place in Birmingham after the one blocked meeting I'm aware of.

Given that the WeRe Forum has over 6,000 members (OK - not all are bank members - but not all bank members are on the forum) - how many more fake cheques need to be in circulation before the authorities do something.

Am pretty sure that if arresting PoE was a priority it could be done without a stakeout of a meeting.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I can do no more than congratulate the two people who replied to this drivel, i got half way through and gave up. Forget Weird Bank, I am beginning to think Peter needs sectioning.
News Feed
Peter Of England
4 hrs ·

SWIFT HAS BEEN SWALLOWED

NOTICE TO ALL PROTAGONISTS: ZERO HOUR IS NOW!

SWALLOW IS NOW THE PLANETARY AUTHORISED SUBSTITUTE FINANCIAL ENCODE-MENT SYSTEM FOR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER [EFT] UNILATERALLY IMPOSED UPON THE GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCIAL CARTEL - JUST AS THEY IMPOSED SWIFT UPON THE WORLD IN 1973

CLEARANCE PROTOCOLS:
PLEASE ASK THE BANK/YOUR BANK TO DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE WE CAN WIRE MONEY OR DEAL VIA SWIFT, BACCS, CHAPS, BAR X

1. PROVIDE US WITH THEIR SWIFT ADDRESS/CODE AND ACCOUNT DETAILS

2. THEN KINDLY PROVIDE US WITH CONFIRMATION THAT THEY [being the he/she - the correspondent] ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUANCE IN DEALING VIA SWIFT WITHIN THEIR ORGANISATION.

FOR THE RECORD:
SWIFT
HQ & Belgium Headquarters
Avenue Adèle 1
B-1310 La Hulpe
Tel: +32 2 655 31 11
Fax: +32 2 655 32 26
SWIFT BIC: SWHQ BE BB

...IS .A BELGIAN REGISTERED TELECOMS COMPANY EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE, OVER THE PAST 42 YEARS, FOR FUNDING ALMOST EVERY GLOBAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY UPON THIS PLANET - IT IS HEAVILY INVOLVED IN PROMULGATING AND AIDING FRAUD AND RACKETEERING ACTIVITIES. IT HAS BEEN THE GLOBAL FACILITATOR OF THE LIBOR AND LEHMAN BROTHERS MELT-DOWNS AS WELL AS BEING THE PRIME CONDUIT FOR ISIS FUNDING AS WELL AS RBS AND NORTHERN ROCK TRAVESTYS. IT IS OVERSEEING FUND TRANSFERS FOR THE BIN LADEN GROUPS AND LIBYAN AND SYRIAN REGIME CHANGE. IT HAS BEEN AND IS INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING, FUNDING WARS OF AGGRESSION, FUNDING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY INCLUDING TORTURE AND RENDITION OF SUSPECTS [CONTRARY TO THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS] AS WELL AS THE CONVENTION AGAINST TORTURE AND OTHER INHUMAN DEGRADING TREATMENT OR PUNISHMENT. IT IS THE CHIEF CONTRIBUTOR TO FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT OF GLOBAL POPULATIONS, IT IS INVOLVED IN PAYING AND FUNDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING, FUNDING ARMS SHIPMENTS AS WELL AS FUNDING TERRORIST AGENCIES, BLACK-OPS CELLS, AS WELL AS VIOLATION OF THE UDHR.

ANY PARTY ASKING US TO DEAL WITH SWIFT SHOULD BE AWARE OF THESE FACTS AND SHOULD VERIFY THAT THEY ARE UNAWARE OF THE RICO [1970] & ANTI TRUST CHARGES BEING BROUGHT AGAINST SWIFT CORPORATION AS WELL AS ITS NUMEROUS VIOLATIONS UNDER THE US PATRIOT ACT.
AND….
THEY SHOULD AFFIRM THAT THEY WOULD HAVE OURSELVES ENTER INTO DEALINGS WITH SUCH AN ORGANISATION VIA THEIR AGENCY MAKING US "JOINT PARTIES TO A JOINT ENTERPRISE".
AND…
IF THEY WILL NOT SO AFFIRM [OR MAINTAIN THAT THIS ACTIVITY IS UNKNOWN TO THEM] THEN WE REQUIRE A PERSONAL ASSURANCE FROM THEM TO INDEMNIFY WeRe BANK AGAINST ALL POSSIBLE REPERCUSSIONS FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE.

IF THEY WILL NOT SO DO - THEN WE INVOKE THE MORAL RiGHT TO ABJURE AS WE CANNOT POSSIBLY INVOLVE OURSELVES BY WIRING MONEY OR CLEARING OUR FUNDS VIA BANKING ORGANISATIONS [OR OTHER INSTITUTIONS] DEALING WITH SUCH A ROGUE INSTITUTION & INVOLVED IN SUCH ATROCITIES AGAINST MANKIND AS IT IS.

3.ALTERNATIVELY - IF THEY SO AFFIRM THAT THEY ARE UNAWARE AND CLAIMING "plausible deniability" they CAN THEN PROVIDE US WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEIR FOREIGN CLEAN COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT SO WE CAN INITIATE A TRANSFER

4. IF THEY WILL DO NONE OF THE ABOVE THEN IT IS FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN WHY?

SOLUTION
AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE ABOVE [SWIFT CODE] THEY CAN AGREE TO ACCEPT A SWALLOW TRANSFER - VIA OUR SWALLOW CODE INTER-BANK TRANSFER SYSTEM WHICH IS [EFT Electronic Funds Transfer] THE CODES OF WHICH LOOK LIKE THIS:

1001-0104640404-634-009708-GBP2205.30-2015-05-28

1001-1029620423-4446-042946-USD4900.00-2015-08-10

SWIFT HAS BEEN SWALLOWED:

SWALLOW IS NOW THE PLANETARY AUTHORISED SUBSTITUTE FINANCIAL ENCODEMENT SYSTEM FOR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER [EFT] UNILATERALLY IMPOSED UPON THE GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCIAL CARTEL VIA WeRe Bank. AS THEY IMPOSED SWIFT UPON THE WORLD IN 1973 – SO WE Re-IMPOSE THIS UPON THEM

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInt ... s/CAT.aspx
Convention against Torture
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
ohchr.org
Like Comment Share

Most Recent
21 people like this.
6 shares

James Proctor ace
Like · Reply · 4 hrs · Edited
Amanda Wymer Wow, its getting really exciting now x
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

While Peter may (and most likely does) need some form of mental health treatment, I wouldn't say that sectioning him would be appropriate, a section is intended to be used when the sufferer of a mental health condition would present a danger to themselves or others. Peter doesn't meet that criteria, he's not a danger to himself or others. So while he may need some help to deal with what appears to be a psychosis he most likely won't receive it. I think someone posited earlier that Peter was possibly bipolar, his pattern of posting and then disappearing would seem to match with a manic phase/depressive phase.

Does he need help, Yes. Will he get it, most likely not, he'd need to request it first and consent to treatment. I doubt he'd do either of these things. Can we force Peter to be treated, not easily. If he's lucky then when he is arrested he might get diagnosed and treated, but that is a slim chance at best.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:While Peter may (and most likely does) need some form of mental health treatment, I wouldn't say that sectioning him would be appropriate, a section is intended to be used when the sufferer of a mental health condition would present a danger to themselves or others. Peter doesn't meet that criteria, he's not a danger to himself or others. So while he may need some help to deal with what appears to be a psychosis he most likely won't receive it. I think someone posited earlier that Peter was possibly bipolar, his pattern of posting and then disappearing would seem to match with a manic phase/depressive phase.

Does he need help, Yes. Will he get it, most likely not, he'd need to request it first and consent to treatment. I doubt he'd do either of these things. Can we force Peter to be treated, not easily. If he's lucky then when he is arrested he might get diagnosed and treated, but that is a slim chance at best.
I am afraid this is just another downside of the internet age. Once upon a time you would only encounter people like PoE, or many of the others that we follow on Quatloos, talking to themselves at the bus stop or holding a "the end of the world is nigh" type sign in the High Street. The advent of the internet has given them the ability to reach a huge volume of people and to join up with others with similar conditions. Sometimes it is simply and entertainingly humorous but sometimes it risks the livelihoods and even lives of others.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

YiamCross wrote:I really feel like going along to have a look. Makes it much harder if people keep on messing around with his bookings. Plus of course there may be other interested parties.
Yiam

I will happily not try and cancel this IF people of here are REALLY going to go. I will definately go if there is going to be a small group of us

Btw the meeting is not at the church hall

So if you are going can people let me know ASAP please, and if you say you are going lets not have any no shows :)
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Don't think this has been covered so far, so here's the latest regarding Saturday's meet-up straight from the twonk's mouth:
ATTENTION POP PICKERS SHILLS AND ALL THOSE UNDECIDEDS
OUT THERE
There is a meeting for facilitators and those interested in setting up a hub branch of WeRe Bank around the country THIS SATURDAY IN NOTTINGHAM. 10AM THROUGH UNTIL WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH
It will be an an exciting an informative day and it will also involve looking for volunteers to help build ReMovement which will launch in early September - these are PAID positions and can be very lucrative for those with the necessary belief systems in place.
The RV will be on Sainsburys car park for a short walk to the venue.
ADDRESS is PERRY ROAD, NOTTINGHAM,NG5 1HH
PLEASE LOOK IN AGAIN LATE ON FRIDAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
So it looks like he's doing a two-teired approach - meet at the carpark, then off to the secret venue once he's vetted the group. Nothing surprising there.

And bonus Quatloos to all those who suspected he may be franchising. Looks like that's exactly what he's up to... I know diddly squat about the law, but wouldn't this elevate his risk level and put him in the firing line for some serious MLM/Ponzi charges? He's literally failed to organise the proverbial in a brewery before so I don't know how 'successful' he'll be, but I guess I shouldn't underestimate the stupidity of his lemming army.

He's certainly going at it with gusto following that calm period - in the FB comments, he's agreeing to meet anywhere (and start a 'hub branch' with anyone) who can guarantee him numbers, including America and Scotland.

This is the part where Goofers sucker in their own family members. TPTB really need to pull their finger out now - it's embarrassing that he's gotten this far.
these are PAID positions and can be very lucrative for those with the necessary belief systems in place.
"If you can prove your gullibility to a satisfactory level and are willing to throw out all reason and critical thinking, I can work with you!"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Yes but the "CASH" he highlights for helping launch WeirdMovement will not be cash as we understand it. Peter is not going to part with real cash that he needs to cover his "overheads," 3 months free subscription and a free cheque book if their lucky, Weird money if they are stupid enough to fall for it, is Jimmy going?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I get the feeling that the authorities aren't interested in Peter's bank at all.
After all, no institutions have been defrauded. And Peter's clients seem happy at first, then resigned once they realise the cheques don't work. Also, the gullible are being convinced that it's their own stupidity that have caused cheques to fail. Or its the criminal banks fault.
And he is providing a service.
He should go on Dragon's Den.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hardcopy wrote:I get the feeling that the authorities aren't interested in Peter's bank at all.
After all, no institutions have been defrauded. And Peter's clients seem happy at first, then resigned once they realise the cheques don't work. Also, the gullible are being convinced that it's their own stupidity that have caused cheques to fail. Or its the criminal banks fault.
And he is providing a service.
He should go on Dragon's Den.
I suspect it's the idiots themselves who have attempted to use these cheques, especially to try to 'pay off' large amounts from mortgages, who may be on the receiving end of any possible charges
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I take it no one is planning to go along then?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Sorry, not this Saturday as i have something that's been planned for a while and can't be put off. Let us know how it goes or not if it is cancelled.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering if "necessary belief systems" translates as dumb as a door post?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:I can't help wondering if "necessary belief systems" translates as dumb as a door post?
Without a doubt, look at the post after his daft ramblings on 'Swallow vs Swift' where someone writes 'will this make more banks accept We'Re cheques'. Well no because those particular ramblings are:

1. Irrelevant to the banking system
2. Supposedly about making electronic transfers not the dumb ass cheques

:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And his "electronic" system won't pay any more than his "check" system does. So the whole thing is pretty much irrelevant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

slowsmile wrote:Given that the WeRe Forum has over 6,000 members ...
Where did that number come from? Over 600, yes. Total members 633
Peter wrote:... these are PAID positions and can be very lucrative for those with the necessary belief systems in place.
I read that as "... those who believe that charging for a service that won't be delivered, and will get the customers into more trouble, is okay."
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:
Peter wrote:... these are PAID positions and can be very lucrative for those with the necessary belief systems in place.
I read that as "... those who believe that charging for a service that won't be delivered, and will get the customers into more trouble, is okay."
I read it more as "I want to set up a way of scamming more people out of more money but I want to establish a buffer zone of people who will get their heads kicked in when the whole thing finally collapses".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

No shit Sherlock

Daniel Thomas
Today at 1:51pm
Beware of what you are saying on here as the Trolls are out in force. Just had one send me a message that he has contacted my local council to warn them of my sending a cheque. Like I have said else ware, just show that a cheque has cleared and that money is transferred.

Daniel Thomas
Today at 12:38pm
Hi Peter! I think that the only way to shut the trolls up is to show that a cheque has cleared and that funds were transferred.