Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by guilty »

Only if you intend to purchase. Nothing required if you just want to turn up and watch.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I noticed the Reveal a Troll page on facebook, has removed reference about anything to do with the crawfords and have said they arnt reveal full address due to police advice, think the crawfords are backing off again, hoping it all goes quiet
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

fat frank wrote:I noticed the Reveal a Troll page on facebook, has removed reference about anything to do with the crawfords and have said they arnt reveal full address due to police advice, think the crawfords are backing off again, hoping it all goes quiet
That's not the only page that has received recent heavy editing in reference to publishing addresses. Something has been said somewhere.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

i know a few of the people being "reveal" know where the revealers live, as that's how stupid the revealers are as some of the details could of only come from certain places

plus I think the crawfords are behind a lot of it and are starting to realise that the more they piss people off the worse it gets for them, as tom is the face of that group so is the one people will be looking for if any thing happens to peoples familys
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:
Actually I've not picked it up for years and should sell it really but I'm attached to it.
In 1971 I purchased a 1967 Fender Jazz Bass down the Charing Cross Road so it wasn't a particularly old instrument at the time. When I got divorced in 1979 the guitar was one of the first items I sold to raise some extra cash. I often look back now and regret that decision. Selling the guitar I mean, not getting divorced. Take my advice. Hold on to it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

You wouldn’t be human if you didn’t feel a little bit of sympathy for Spectacle. Calling somebody a liar for claiming that Tom Crawfraud has managed to get himself accepted into the exclusive club of 'vexatious' litigants and having to be corrected by deadbeatdad.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... jAKedYhzlI[*]

Just to make it a bit easier for them to understand. There are three different categories of 'vexatious' litigants. In order of seriousness they are:

Extended Civil Restraint Orders

General Civil Restraint Orders

Vexatious litigants

Extended civil restraint orders

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force

If a judge orders an extended civil restraint order, the order is limited to a specified group of courts.

They last 2 years, but can be renewed for a further 2 years. They’re usually given when a person’s application for a court hearing is refused but they won’t accept the judge’s decision.

Tom Crawford managed to get into this club. He is in good company and his friends Russell McGarry and his wife Jacqueline McGarry are also members.

General civil restraint orders

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

These orders are issued by a judge and apply to all the county courts and the High Court. They last 2 years, but can be renewed for a further 2 years.They’re usually given when a person’s application for a court hearing is refused but they won’t accept the judge’s decision.

If the order is ignored, the person will be in contempt of court and may receive a prison sentence.

Vexatious litigants

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vexatious-litigants

Vexatious litigants are individuals who persistently take legal action against others in cases without any merit, who are forbidden from starting civil cases in courts without permission.

Members of this club are the real deal....the genuine article.

Mr Guy Ebert; Tom Crawford's, 'Forensic Court Document Examiner' and Court Jester has been a member for 15 years !!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Pox

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:
Graham Penny - Star of BBC's Homes Under the Hammer wrote:Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash deposits.
Just like to mention that's a standard comment on their website listings and not something they have set up for this particular sale. Two forms of ID is easy enough to provide but the question begs what does 'an indication of how to pay a contractual deposit...' mean?
[/quote]

They are probably referring to proof of funds - they don't want any old idiot bidding just for the hell of it :thinking:
If you buy at auction you are contractually bound but if something goes wrong, the auction house rarely takes action against the 'time waster' and the property is usually relisted.

I recently bought a property which was being marketed as 'best and final offers'. With my offer I had to provide proof of funds. This can be proof of liquid assets or a mortgage offer in principle, for example.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

IDIOT wrote:Just like to mention that's a standard comment on their website listings and not something they have set up for this particular sale. Two forms of ID is easy enough to provide but the question begs what does 'an indication of how to pay a contractual deposit...' mean?
Bank Draught for up to £x,xxx. Solicitor's letter confirming £x,xxx on deposit or, more likely, already sat in client account.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

fat frank wrote:I think the crawfords are behind a lot of it and are starting to realise that the more they piss people off the worse it gets for them, as tom is the face of that group so is the one people will be looking for if any thing happens to peoples familys
Last time I looked the Haining copy of the Crawford's "stalker" video had received about a 70% dislike rate (from those that expressed an opinion) and is indicative of the public response to their "outing" campaign.

It was a major failure.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

NG3 wrote:
fat frank wrote:I think the crawfords are behind a lot of it and are starting to realise that the more they piss people off the worse it gets for them, as tom is the face of that group so is the one people will be looking for if any thing happens to peoples familys
Last time I looked the Haining copy of the Crawford's "stalker" video had received about a 70% dislike rate (from those that expressed an opinion) and is indicative of the public response to their "outing" campaign.

It was a major failure.

look at the vid, bloke goes to view a house that is up for sale, and tom chases him down and cant keep calm, and came off looking worse,

people are seeing him for what he is, a old con man, but he forgets hes the face of this campaign now,
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Thanks to pox and Arthur for the replies.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Not really Crawford or Ceylon related, but .....

Police warn 2,000 people they are at risk of being KILLED in shocking new figures

Almost 2,000 people have been warned by police their lives are under threat in the past four years, new figures show.

A total of 1,948 "threat to life" notices have been issued to people around the UK who police believe are at risk of being murdered or killed.

The figures were released under the Freedom of Information Act and relate to notices sent by police forces across the UK since 2012.

Men and women aged 17 to 74 were among those to receive the so-called "Osman warning" letters, according to figures from 27 forces, which were released under the Freedom of Information Act.

They were started after businessman Ali Osman was shot dead in east London in 1988 by a teacher who had previously said he was thinking of committing a massacre.

The total number of warnings is likely to be much higher as police in West Midlands, Merseyside and Greater Manchester - which has been investigating shootings potentially linked to the death of gangland "Mr Big" Paul Massey - were among the forces which refused to provide figures.

The National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) said Osman warnings had proven "highly effective" in helping to protect people "in the overwhelming majority of cases".

***NOTTINGHAM TOPPED THE LIST IN ENGLAND WITH THE POLICE ISSUING 248 OSMAN WARNINGS BETWEEN 2012 AND 2014***
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:
***NOTTINGHAM TOPPED THE LIST IN ENGLAND WITH THE POLICE ISSUING 248 OSMAN WARNINGS BETWEEN 2012 AND 2014***
It's mentioned in the Post today

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingha ... story.html
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
letissier14 wrote:

NG mate I take it a lot of the figures published is to do with drugs?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Skeleton wrote:
NG3 wrote:
letissier14 wrote:

NG and Idiot, mates I take it a lot of the figures published is to do with drugs? And not someone going to view a house, Yiam and Graham stay safe.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I had to visit Nottingham police today so am enjoying a pie and a pint in my new favourite pub the Ewles Arms. Not worried
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

At my bequest, not Notts police btw. Maybe someone else my get hauled in as a result, let's see how effective our police are in cases of assault and harassment.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: NG mate I take it a lot of the figures published is to do with drugs?
A fair number will be, but a lot of it's down to fear.

It's still not that long ago that some sections of the media dubbed us Shottingham, because of our [then] high gun crime figures and so our cities reputation, amongst some, is more frightening than reality.

Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change in behaviour, and one of those behavioural differences can be heightened aggression.

A lot of the aggression you see amongst freemen, for example, is rooted in fear. They see their worlds crumbling around them (due to their stupidity and bad choices) and the fear, and sense of helplessness it engenders in them causes them to lash out aggressively.

The recent videos of Haining, and Crawford's public meltdowns both stunk of men, out of their depths, and lashing out due to fear.

Confident men, fearless men, men in control of their lives, don't behave like that.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
Confident men, fearless men, men in control of their lives, don't behave like that.
I like to think they woikd say something like "that's your opinion and you're entitled to it" or "please step back, I feel threatened". Not shoutabuse non stop so no reasonable discussion can take place.

Then again this could be construed as running away by some.Though they'd have to be pretty dumb to think like that.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:At my bequest, not Notts police btw. Maybe someone else my get hauled in as a result, let's see how effective our police are in cases of assault and harassment.
In my experience, my local constabulary are not very effective in such matters and I had to take matters into my own hands ( via the legal route,I might add although I did have an offer from a friend of a friend to carry out some patella surgery which was a bit scary) but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I hope that Notts police are more effective.

If they asked you to make your way to Nottingham again (to give a statement, for example), it looks to me as though they were trying to deter you from taking this step as I believe that they should have either come to you (as the alleged victim) or they could have asked your local force to take a statement.