Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 pm
It's a tricky one to decipher, but I think it's the other way around. I base this on EWE calling him the "criminal father" in earlier screeds.
Am I right in thinking that you can tell which are EWE's 'clients' because they get the appellation 'citizen'?
Citizen Claimant Mrs Theodorou
Citizen Appellant Mrs Theodorou
Ah... You might very well be onto something there. I'll treat that as being the EddieGibberish-To-English Rosetta Stone and see if it makes things marginally less incomprehensible.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

This is a corker even by EWE's standards - from his 28 January posting:
The motive was to avoid Audio Records of the Assault Trial 2022 0043 Contempt Fraud Defence Case by replacing it with a Blown Whistle Police Officer Impersonation,

Those of us of a certain age may find the image of Dixon of Dock Green era police communications technology coming to mind.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It would appear that the fine legal mind of EWE has failed to get Mr. Nkrumah's assault trial put on hold. Now listed for 6th April 2022. Reading the gibberish, it seems that he tried to represent him and was sent to the public gallery by court security guards.

It also looks like he has also tried to interfere in the drugs retrial at Snaresbrook (still ongoing).
The Equity Lawyer used the spare time to visit Court 11 and introducing himself to 2020 7218 Re-Trial Defence Counsel for Mr Gordon. Defence Counsel behaved as if he had no knowledge of the Witness Intimidation Fraud Complaint.
:snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like the Equity Lawyer is diversifying his services to fight tickets for parking on private land.
Sainsburys Dulwich Car Park Penalty Fraud 88884438649 Complaint Notice for Citizen Ms Monica Linton against Sainsburs plc and Euro Car Parks Limited
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:25 pm It looks like the Equity Lawyer is diversifying his services to fight tickets for parking on private land.
If they're bombarded daily with screeds of gibberish from EWE, they may well drop the whole thing as being more trouble than it's worth, which EWE will see both as a win AND evidence of a Complicit Parking Conspiracy Fraud.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:25 pm
Sainsburys Dulwich Car Park Penalty Fraud 88884438649 Complaint Notice for Citizen Ms Monica Linton against Sainsburs plc and Euro Car Parks Limited
I used to follow private parking stuff, but not so much now.
Some firms are very aggressive and litigious, some just send threatening letters & give up.

Not sure which camp ECP are in.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I think EWE is easily dealt with if he's just writing to the creditor or debt collector. Data protection means that not engaging is not only sensible, but proper.
AnOwlCalledSage

He's pushing it now. Demanding that he be allowed to act for one of his in a tax case in order to be able to demand the judge recuses himself at a High Court appeal for Mr Sood sometime in March.

I can only see one of two outcomes. It will be ignored completely and not placed before the court or trigger his suspended sentence. I suspect that it will not be put to the court as at the moment it's only wasting EWE's and his marks time. I can't say I'd blame the court clerk if he did that to save court time.
AnOwlCalledSage

A few minor updates amongst the usual garbage:

1) It looks like EWE has decided to add fighting speeding fines to his portfolio. Mr Sood has been issued with a traffic ticket.

2) The drugs laundering case looks like it ended with the Judge directing the jury to acquit. Now, EWE had no involvement in this at all (he only corresponded with a witness at the trial and harassed a defence solicitor outside the court room), but it still doesn't stop him claiming a victory of sorts... or as is his custom, it has been added to the frauds proof list.

3) But probably the more fun update:
Contempt and Restraint Action Intent Notice for Contempt Claim + Civil Jurisdiction Restraint Renewal + Criminal Jurisdiction Restraint + Suspended Sentence Conditions Breach Enforcement dated 17th February 2022 from State Lawyers for the Attorney General to Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
It would seem that the AG is planning to ask the court to extend his civil injunction and invoke his suspended sentence. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

After a brief hiatus Eddie is back with yet more gibberish.

Of note is that it seems the ever unlucky Mr Sood has now been nicked for speeding as well. I think. It's entirely possible that "Excess Speed" is another one of Eddie's "frauds" and is some sort of pseudo-legal mumbo-jumbo. Who can say?

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... -State.pdf

Of more interest, to me at least, is more rehashed Neelu's house repossession v2.0 nonsense starting at 15.3...

Reading through it, and with the usual proviso that it's virtually impossible to make any sense out of anything he says, I'm going to go on another of my semi-wild speculations... A feral speculation?

One way of making sense out of the gibberish is that Neelu's late sister seems to have been involved in some sort of crash-for-cash scam which went tits up. She, no doubt egged on by Eddie and The Princess, decided that other members of the family had something to do with it... Well obviously they would wouldn't they?

Soon-to-be-dead-sister changed her will in some way that made some unspecified residual gifts conditional on the family jumping through hoops and admitting that they had done whatever it was that soon-to-be-dead-sister, Neelu and Eddie thought they had done.

This new will or codicil wasn't legally valid because Eddie fucked it up... Well obviously he would wouldn't he.

It then gets even more incoherent and I lose track of it but I'm not entirely sure Eddie, or The Princess, were ever the named executors of a valid will.

Any alternative translations welcome.
Last edited by longdog on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:14 am A few minor updates amongst the usual garbage:
Beat me to the post by four minutes. Looks like you tune in every Tuesday for a dose of twaddle the same as me :mrgreen:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There seems no limit to what he's allowed to get away with ...
The 2nd Possession Hearing got appearances by the Equity Lawywer and Citizen Mrs Berry for the Probate Estate and Counsel for the Bank. The Equity Lawyer gave a Brief Case Explanation and Remedy Process Priority Notice <snip>
Unless it was only "brief" because he got chucked out I suppose.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:54 pm There seems no limit to what he's allowed to get away with ...
The 2nd Possession Hearing got appearances by the Equity Lawywer and Citizen Mrs Berry for the Probate Estate and Counsel for the Bank. The Equity Lawyer gave a Brief Case Explanation and Remedy Process Priority Notice <snip>
Unless it was only "brief" because he got chucked out I suppose.
A few lines later he says "The ten minute hearing, with an adjournment period, lasted more than an hour". It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the adjournment was caused by Eddie and Neelu's antics.

He also mentions having "audio records" again. It looks like "Got audio record proof of <whatever> fraud", for which read "Illegally recording a court hearing" is his new thing. I would say "That won't end well" but he seems to lead a charmed life when it comes to thumbing his nose at the courts.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:49 pm A few lines later he says "The ten minute hearing, with an adjournment period, lasted more than an hour". It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the adjournment was caused by Eddie and Neelu's antics.
I agree that it's hard to separate the chaff from the wheat in these matters, but the adjournment was because Neelu and EWE (for it was they) turned up with a veritable bundle of trash for what should have been a simple possession hearing. It was why it was adjourned and they were told to come back with a maximum of 5 pages.

Now, whilst I would have liked the judge to have just thrown them out, they are actually both parties in varying degrees in the matter, so I think the judge acted reasonably.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:49 pm I agree that it's hard to separate the chaff from the wheat in these matters, but the adjournment was because Neelu and EWE (for it was they) turned up with a veritable bundle of trash for what should have been a simple possession hearing. It was why it was adjourned and they were told to come back with a maximum of 5 pages.
I thought the Maximum Load: Five Pages thing was the struck off osteopath. Not that it would surprise me even slightly if this was becoming a regular thing with the great lawyer.

I'll save face by saying that submitting reams of irrelevant nonsense falls within my definition of "antics". :)
rosy

Post by rosy »

I'm only up to page 8 of 18 so far, and the Seal Ink plus the Cockroach Planted Evidence has me wondering just how much more wildlife I might be encountering.

Also, is an interpreter called "Mr Can Say" the peak of all nominative determinism? :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

According to Google there are quite a few eye doctors called Lou King.
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like the Attorney General has finally served a notice on EWE that he is in contempt of court and there will be a hearing. I assume this because he has posted his acknowledgement of service form.

Of course he is fighting the case on the grounds of:
Faudulent Breaches of Natural Justice + Human Roghts + Overriding Justice Objective

The filing by the Equity Lawyer of 6 Fraud Appeals against Claim 2020 000286 Decisions, two of which got the Case References 2020 0396 + 2020 2069, and 4 of which got Issue Denial Fraud Proof against the Court of Appeal for the Record Production Reasons that filing of Fraud Appeals got
2.1. Pending Appeal Adjudication Enforcement Stay Protection for the Equity Lawyer against the Cabinet and Solicitor General
2.2. Pending Appeal Adjudication Inadmissible Evidence Status for the 2020 000286 Court Record

Jurisdiction Deficit Defence + Liability Defence + Response Statement Filing Rights Reserved
And lack of jurisdiction.

Clearly:
The Contempt Claim CO 612 2022 is a Pathetic Effort by Prime Minister Mr Johnson and the Attorney General to stop the Corruption Remedy Process.
I wonder if he plans to call a character witness:
President Mr Putin knew the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority managed a Corruption Remedy Process.
Annoyingly he hasn't posted the hearing date, so I guess I'm going to have to download the High Court listings everyday, but at least we know the case number. CO 612 2022.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It looks like the Attorney General has finally served a notice on EWE that he is in contempt of court and there will be a hearing. I assume this because he has posted his acknowledgement of service form.
In the spirit of Viz Top Tips - If facing proceedings for masquerading as a solicitor, don't sign the court forms as 'Equity Lawyer'.
AnOwlCalledSage

This is more a post documenting the dates.

Mr Nkrumah 1st trial is on the 6th April 2022 at Chelmsford. I believe that this is the one related to him assaulting a court officer.

However, the mystery second case (the Basildon Station arrest) seems to have had a hearing on the 4th. I think it was in the magistrates court which is why I missed it. It is set for Chelmsford Magistrates Court on the 1st June 2022. Now this one seems to have video evidence. The CPS are using stills from a video. EWE, sorry, Mr Nkrumah has demanded the whole video and was told that as it was a 3rd party video, he would have to make his own request to them as the prosecution seem to feel that the still are sufficient. He does appear to have gone through the whole "give me your name", "are you acting under oath?" malarkey which it seems quite hilariously the CPS lawyer refused to give him in court, but told him it outside.

Meanwhile, Citizen Mrs Theodorou is still banging her drum. However, it would appear that the Cypriot courts have accepted jurisdiction as far as child custody is concerned.

And then there is Mr Cant.
The Appellant Mr Cant suffers from Case Management Incapacity
2.1. He has Abnormal Incapacity arising from Chronic Stress caused by many years of Corruption Stress
2.2. He does not have the Technical Facilities to participate in the Remote Hearing on 15th March 2022
No. It's caused by him being a nasty and virulent anti-Semite caught up in EWE and the Devine Nutter's stupidity. It looks like he's trying to wriggle out of paying the costs for his failed appeal... the one that was referred to the Attorney General for abuse of process and which seems to have precipitated EWE being taken to court for breaching his suspended sentence. I'm now wondering if the 15th March hearing is actually a contempt trial for Lee Cant or whether it's just an appeal against costs.