Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

slowsmile wrote:
Why would they need to attend a meeting?
First hand testimony always goes down well and saves fighting claims of editing.

Come on, with this lot?

"Got no clue who filmed that or who's YouTube it is but its clearly edited cuz I said nothing like that"

Might as well have him bang to rights with traceable witnesses, police witnesses and verified video, with directorial control over the footage too.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

NG3 wrote:
slowsmile wrote:
Why would they need to attend a meeting?
First hand testimony always goes down well and saves fighting claims of editing.

Come on, with this lot?

"Got no clue who filmed that or who's YouTube it is but its clearly edited cuz I said nothing like that"

Might as well have him bang to rights with traceable witnesses, police witnesses and verified video, with directorial control over the footage too.
Wouldn't it be easier for PoE to argue that a covert video of his meeting had been edited rather than one made for him and uploaded on to his youtube page and linked to by himself on his FB page. The evidence from meetings is already there.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

slowsmile wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier for PoE to argue that a covert video of his meeting had been edited
No, there are quite strict procedures regarding police filming, and it's been used in hundreds of cases so the procedures are pretty bullet proof and as such the evidence is taken as legitimate, unless genuine proof of tampering can be offered.
rather than one made for him and uploaded on to his youtube page and linked to by himself on his FB page. The evidence from meetings is already there.
With no corroborating evidence it would be hard to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that their copy couldn't have been tampered with.

I mean the YouTube video isn't the original file, merely a processed copy, so forensically harder to examine, and you'd also need the testimony of the uploader and camera man (if different people) to confirm their actions in making and possessing the footage.

Also you lose context as it can be argued stuff was said before and after filming that changes the context of what was filmed.

Plus as I said above it allows you to harvest names and addresses of other attendees which provides you with both possible witnesses and possible new leads.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with using the YouTube videos but why settle for a 99p cheeseburger when steak is on the menu?

Might as well make it watertight.
Last edited by NG3 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

mufc1959 wrote:I think the person whose cheque was shredded had previously boasted that he'd paid up his lease to the end of its term.
060572MW is a "she", a single mum.

She has sent cheques for her apartment lease, insurance, power, student loan, and car loan.

In the last few days the cheques for her lease, insurance, and power have bounced.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:No, there are quite strict proceedings regarding police filming, and it's been used in hundreds of cases so the procedures are pretty bullet proof and as such the evidence is taken as legitimate, unless genuine proof of tampering can be offered.
I tend towards hardcopy's analysis now - werebank isn't causing any harm or loss to the real financial systems, the only victims are the fools who ignore all common-sense and join up. I could imagine the authorities shrugging and leaving werebank to burn itself out. Let them give their money to PoE for as long as they want. It's like a tax on greed.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Can anyone shed any light on this address: 43 Outclough Road, Brindley Ford, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST8 7QH

It is an address previously used by Peter Alan Peter Smith

November 2008

Now using the new name Peter Smith - January 2009

Just wondering what the story was with this address
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I tend towards hardcopy's analysis now - werebank isn't causing any harm or loss to the real financial systems, the only victims are the fools who ignore all common-sense and join up. I could imagine the authorities shrugging and leaving werebank to burn itself out. Let them give their money to PoE for as long as they want. It's like a tax on greed.
I wouldn't completely disagree, a lot will depend on complaints (number & nature of, & also what sort of sums their talking about), but they are aware of it, and no doubt will have taken CPS advice on it, so if they eventually do chose to proceed I'm sure they'll follow advice already received and ensure a water tight prosecution.

I think peripheral things may be of interest too though, for example it might interest the police who the printer is, and is he printing anything else?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:Can anyone shed any light on this address: 43 Outclough Road, Brindley Ford, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST8 7QH

It is an address previously used by Peter Alan Peter Smith
I have found out that PERFORMANCE THROUGH PEOPLE (UK) LIMITED - Company No. 04635609, was operating from this address between 13/01/2003 and 02/08/2005. I don't know if this company had any connection with Peter or not. Up until November 2003, it was called THE MEETING POINT (EUROPE) LIMITED.

One of the directors of the above, Mr Phillip John Colclough, also ran another company from the same address until 15/10/13 called AGENTS OF CHANGE (P2P) CIC (Company number: 06615278), which was a "communities interest" company

So Mr Colclough was using this address before and after Peter received the above letters

May be something, may be nothing
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Can anyone shed any light on this address: 43 Outclough Road, Brindley Ford, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST8 7QH
Small property, seems strange with Colclough registered there before and after.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote:
Small property, seems strange with Colclough registered there before and after.
Sadly 192.com doesn't give much info except

NG3

Post by NG3 »

If you can find him early 90's in Staffordshire let me know.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I think the person whose cheque was shredded had previously boasted that he'd paid up his lease to the end of its term.

She has sent cheques for her apartment lease, insurance, power, student loan, and car loan.

In the last few days the cheques for her lease, insurance, and power have bounced.
Sympathy meter showing zero I'm afraid. Student loan and can't work out that if you put no money in there's no way you can legitimately get money out? Deserve all you get. Shame about the kid, maybe the granparents can look after it while the mother does her time for fraud.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:
littleFred wrote:

Sympathy meter showing zero I'm afraid. Student loan and can't work out that if you put no money in there's no way you can legitimately get money out? Deserve all you get. Shame about the kid, maybe the granparents can look after it while the mother does her time for fraud.
Student loan? This idiot went to university and somehow wasn't taught the critical thinking skills necessary to avoid scams that would fall into the bloody obvious category?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

guilty wrote:I haven't got a lawn! Can I get FU credits for drinking prodigious quantities of beer?
Keep off my turf!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:Student loan? This idiot went to university and somehow wasn't taught the critical thinking skills necessary to avoid scams that would fall into the bloody obvious category?
This is the thing though Peanut. Anyone, even the highly educated can be suckered and or brainwashed into believing almost anything. The 'reverend' Jimmy Jones comes to mind. Among his followers there was said to be doctors, lawyers and teachers. They all topped themselves on his word that what they were doing was "revolutionary suicide" although the few surviving members called it murder.
This is my reason for having a high dislike for the Harris', Hainings and Hayes' of the world. They are all possibly dangerous individuals who all have caused harm and loss to many. It is to me, absolutely wonderful that Mark Haining Ceylon is being put through the wringer.
I don't mind admitting that I am enjoying every single second of it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: I tend towards hardcopy's analysis now - werebank isn't causing any harm or loss to the real financial systems, the only victims are the fools who ignore all common-sense and join up. I could imagine the authorities shrugging and leaving werebank to burn itself out. Let them give their money to PoE for as long as they want. It's like a tax on greed.
I wouldn't completely disagree, a lot will depend on complaints (number & nature of, & also what sort of sums their talking about), but they are aware of it, and no doubt will have taken CPS advice on it, so if they eventually do chose to proceed I'm sure they'll follow advice already received and ensure a water tight prosecution.
No doubt at all that The Powers That Be could take him down, and if they chose to do so they would achieve convictions very probably. I just don't think they're bothered - now that the financial systems are alert to werecheques, there isn't really much to worry about. Obviously the gullible, greedy fools who join are being fleeced, but if that was to be stopped they would just throw away their money on some other mad scam (I hope I'm wrong, it would be satisfying to see PoE in the dock).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
guilty wrote:I haven't got a lawn! Can I get FU credits for drinking prodigious quantities of beer?
Keep off my turf!
Gentlemen please, you can both be drunks.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote: No doubt at all that The Powers That Be could take him down, and if they chose to do so they would achieve convictions very probably. I just don't think they're bothered - now that the financial systems are alert to werecheques, there isn't really much to worry about. Obviously the gullible, greedy fools who join are being fleeced, but if that was to be stopped they would just throw away their money on some other mad scam (I hope I'm wrong, it would be satisfying to see PoE in the dock).
I agree if they were going to do it they would have done it by now, with one proviso, he has not been in the country. Lets see if he makes this meeting, I am hoping he does because i doubt very much he is going to be warmly welcomed by all the people he has conned, I think that's partly the reason for the car park meet.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The RV will be on Sainsburys car park for a short walk to the venue.
Peter certainly lacks finesse. That is not the type of announcement that you would normally expect from an international bank.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
The RV will be on Sainsburys car park for a short walk to the venue.
Peter certainly lacks finesse. That is not the type of announcement that you would normally expect from an international bank.
Alright mate? Fancy some pukka chequebooks? Useful for all sorts of fings, know what I mean? Meet me in the carpark behind the pub.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."